Possessing Bella Ch. 24

"You weren't honest with me tonight were you," he asked not wanting to entertain the idea that it had been anything that had occurred between them earlier in the day that had brought this thoughtful confession out.

"I was honest in what I said but," she fought to find the words. "There is more in what I didn't say," she admitted.

"I will miss her when she is gone," Bella said in a small voice and Stephen felt a knot tighten in the pit of his stomach. He fought back the impulse to rage at Bella and make her tell him everything right then and there. His jaw clenched, and he gripped the steering wheel tightly letting her talk.

"She came in to do the showroom inspection with us on Wednesday, but she looked pale, and she got tired so quickly, so I took her up to my apartment to get a few pieces and confronted her. Her heart is failing, and the pacemaker is not doing the job as well as we all had hoped it would. She doesn't want more surgery, and she is terrified that you and Rob and I think mostly Kurt will try to force to have it. She is putting her affairs in order and spending time with the ones she loves. The doctors say if she looks after herself she could live another year or more. She doesn't want to spend that time in a hospital, so she asked me not to tell anyone else yet. I agreed to let her tell people in her own time," Bella let a tear roll down her cheek, after holding that in for days she finally let herself contemplate a future without Dorothea in it, and she placed her hand over the hand Stephen had dropped to her thigh as her voice quavered.

Stephen understood now why the old woman was keeping her distance while showing up at the big events on the calendar. He also understood now why she had been spending so much time with Charles and Sera, who had been protecting her and cared for her. Despite her little girl persona, Stephen knew first hand that Sera was a trained emergency nurse who could handle any crisis with professionalism and efficiency.

Pulling into the car park and turning off the engine he sat back in his seat. "Thank you for trusting me and being so honest. You are right secrets can warp and twist even with the best of intentions. I won't betray that trust," he said stiffly. "I want to but I won't," He reassured Bella. "Come little one, it's been a long day, and you need some rest." His plans of having her kneel at his feet and questioning her about Dorothea having evaporated with her confession. Now he just wanted to hold her and tell her everything was going to be alright except he knew, in this case, it wasn't.

They went up to her apartment, and he smiled as she undressed hanging the gown in her closet and storing the pearls in the lacquered box on her dresser. Unbuttoning his shirt and shrugging it off he followed her into the bathroom and took a new toothbrush from the draw joining her at the twin basins. Bella watched him in the mirror thinking it was so strange to be doing these normal things with a Master. She couldn't think of another time one had stood with her like this preparing for bed.

Climbing into bed, Stephen pulled her toward him and kissed her. He rarely slept more than an hour or two each night, but he had no intention of letting Bella go yet. He kissed her running a hand down the length of her body before sliding it around her hip to cup her ass.

She smiled into his kisses and squirmed against him enjoying the softer side of him. She nuzzled into his neck and whispered, "How may I serve you tonight, my Lord?" her hand trailed down his torso to his cock and she felt it twitch under her hand.

"Cheeky little wench," he growled smacking her ass. "I was in two minds as whether to punish you or reward you so I will do both," he threw off the covers and rolled to his back taking her with him. He pushed her up to sit on his cock, and she ground her cunt down onto him. He smirked slapping her ass again, then lifting her hips and positioning his cock so she could grind down onto it properly. "Fuck me," he commanded and slapped her ass hard making her squeal delightfully and begin to move over him. With some encouragement from his smacks to her ass, she got into a steady rhythm, and he moved his hands to her breasts alternately slapping them and pinching and twisting her nipples as he pulled them out from her body to make her whimper loudly.

Bella felt the thrill of being allowed to fuck him even as each slap to her ass reminded her of his dominance. The warmth of the pleasurable pain filled not only her ass but her cunt as well as she rode his sizable cock. When his hands transferred their attentions to her breasts, she felt the butterflies in her stomach, and her limbs begin to quiver as she drove higher towards her climax. Here in her soft bed without any of the torturous equipment of his dungeon or the playroom, she was rapidly scaling the heady heights of her need for release and her need for him.

Her rhythm faltered, and she felt him take hold of her hips and buck up into her hard until she began to come letting her grind down over him and massage her clit against the hard muscles of his pelvis.

He gritted his teeth trying to hold back his climax staying perfectly still below her and watching the beautiful sight of the woman he loved trembling in ecstasy at the end of his cock. He gave her a moment more then picked her up using her hips as leverage and pushed her down the bed widening his legs to accommodate her.

"Clean your mess needy slut," he growled wrapping a hand into her hair and guiding her head to his groin. She began lapping at his thighs and then his balls driving him nearly crazy with desire by the time she put her lips to the head of his cock and began to suck him slowly rolling and fluttering her tongue to tease him all the more. Unable to remain passive any longer he tightened his grip on her hair and began to force her mouth up and down his cock as a faster pace. Feeling her swallow around his deep thrusts, he began to buck his hips, and he pushed her head down over him.

"Swallow. It. All." He growled on each thrust as he filled her mouth with cum and groaned loudly as she sucked him dry and continued to suck long after he had stopped coming making it almost painful to keep his cock lodged in her mouth. Pulling her mouth from his cock with a satisfying pop he dragged her up the bed and rolled her to her back pinning her down with her arms above her head and gazed at her with hard eyes.

"There are things I have been longing to do with you, my little fuck toy that only a true pain whore would enjoy," he growled, transferring her hands to hone of his larger ones and raking his nails down the side of her throat and over her breast squeezing it to elicit a whimper. "It is difficult not to indulge in them all right now, but you must sleep, or you will be no good to me at all," he smirked and flicked her nipple before releasing her and pulling her into his body to spoon.

"Thank you, my Lord," she smiled and squirmed happily into the curve of his much larger body.

"If you think being cheeky will get you another spanking tonight you are wrong," he murmured into her ear and kissed her shoulder. "I will save up all these moments during the week and punish you in the dungeon for each one."

"As you wish," she paused before adding, "My Lord."

"Pain whore," he chuckled

"Yes, my Lord," she agreed and content in the arms of Stephen she drifted off to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds