• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Possession in the Dark

Possession in the Dark

I awake to darkness. I open my eyes but I can't be sure they're open because it's just as dark open as closed. My mouth has a metallic taste to it, I cough. There is silence around me, and warm air. I am lying on my back on a soft surface. I try to raise my head to look around, but to my surprise I can not. I try to move my fingers. Nothing. My legs. With a shock I realize I am completely immobile.

I can move my eyes. I look around as far as I can without being able to turn my head. To my right I can see a faint glow of light. I try to remember how I got here.

Last thing I remember I was at a party. It was my friend's birthday and it was quite a large group, some I knew, some I did not. A charming dark-eyed man was asking me to dance, bringing me glasses of wine. I was surprised at his attentions but pleased, he was a good dancer and we moved on the dance floor in sexy rhythms to the bass beat from the speakers. As the evening waned, the man disappeared but I was having too much fun to care. We danced until early morning and then some people began to pair off to other rooms of the house for private celebrations, or fell asleep on various furniture throughout the house. I had planned to drive home but found myself a bit too tipsy to trust myself with a car, so I asked my friend if I could sleep on her couch. She gave me a blanket and I went to the living room, only to find that the couch was already occupied by a slowly moving blanket that moaned and whispered with its passengers' passionate gyrations. I went from room to room looking for a soft place to spend the night, finding drunk or passed out party members in every corner, or muffled groans from behind locked doors, or couples post coitus sprawled sweaty and naked across each others bodies, shrunken penis still clinging gently to vagina lips, sticky fluids drying on their skin.

Finally I discovered a small room near the back of the house with a mildly comfortable chair, which I quickly claimed and fell instantly into an exhausted sleep. Until now.

My skin tingles as a slight breeze brushes across my body, and I realize that I am completely naked. I fell asleep fully clothed. My senses on alert, my eyes dart through the darkness, seeking any clue as to where I am. My heart is beating quickly and I am on the verge of panic, but whatever is causing my paralysis is also affecting my voice and I cannot scream, or even open my mouth.

Suddenly to my right I hear a click and my eyes fix on the glow I noticed earlier. It grows slightly brighter, then is obscured by a dark shadow. A soft footstep as if on a carpeted surface, then another click and the glow dims. I can hear calm breathing, I know someone has entered the room. The person does not move for a long time and I hope that they do not see me lying here helpless, that perhaps they took a wrong turn somewhere and will leave. Then the muffled footsteps move nearer until I sense the person standing above me. I become aware that my skin is overly sensitive, tingling at the slightest movement of air, and as the stranger moves closer I am covered in goose bumps and shivers run from my spine to my toes.

I can hear the stranger move slightly, and then the softest touch - a flattened palm against my belly - and I am panicking in my head, screaming for help, trying desperately to shake off the hand on my torso, but my body will not respond. The only outward sign of my internal emotion is quickened breathing, which now comes in short, shallow breaths as the hand torturously slides across my naval, over the soft curve of my rib cage, and stops just shy of the bottom of my left breast, causing ripples of overloaded sensation to jet from the point of touch throughout my body. I can feel my nipples hardening painfully, standing ripely at attention just inches from the unwanted hand.

My every fiber shrinks from the touch as the hand moves again, this time circling my breast, seeking the flat rippled area under my neck, then tracing the tendons of my throat, sliding along my jaw, past my left ear and tangling fingers into my long blond hair. Though I am repulsed by the invasion, the tingling of my over stimulated skin is wildly pleasurable, and I am sickened by my body's response to the caress.

Finally the hand is removed from my hair and I hear the body near me move into a new position. The surface beneath me moves as the stranger kneels beside me, then over me, then I can feel the heat from the body as the hands find support above each of my shoulders and the stranger's body lowers close to mine. I can smell clean flesh, the slight hint of soap and sweat, the memory of cologne. A sigh from the stranger brushes my cheek as the head lowers near mine, the rasp of a stubbly chin along my jaw, the soft puff of breath from lips inches from my ear. A whisper. He tells me not to be afraid. He has claimed me for his own and I am safe in his possession. He will make me feel exquisite pleasure and he will take from me what is his. I am under his control, but it is for my own protection. He whispers, and the breath tickles the hair around my ear - he loves me.

His arms shake slightly from holding himself over me as the breathy words sink into my brain. My panic increases. I do not know this stranger, how can he love me? Who is this man? I do not recognize him at all.

His short speech complete, he nuzzles my ear and my head is shifted slightly by his movements. I can feel every inch of my body splayed out on the blankets - my arms at each side, palms up, bent away from my body slightly at the shoulder and elbow as if reaching for an embrace. My left leg stretched out straight, my right leg bent at the knee slightly.

He shifts above me and his head moves away from my ear and down to my chin. Gently he brushes his lips along my jaw, down the side of my neck, buries his face in my shoulder and gently bites the skin there. Unbidden, my body responds and echoing waves of pleasure ripple from his touch, causing my heart to quicken and my breath to shorten. I am under no illusion as to what is about to happen to me, but to be taken advantage of without even the ability to push him away, to try to fight him off - the helplessness is overwhelming... and surprisingly, incredibly erotic.

His hot mouth traces a path from my neck to my breast, nipple standing painfully at attention, and he lazily circles the flesh with his tongue and teeth, nipping small pinches every few inches, closer to the center as I feel all the flesh rise around my areola in aching tingly bumps. His mouth moves to encase my breast in its wet heat, sucks my nipple over his questing tongue, pulling it deeply into his mouth and the release is exquisite. My breath is ragged as he slowly swirls his tongue around and around, causing the other nipple to ache in protest.

As he continues his oral assault, I feel him shift his weight and one hand finds my other breast in the darkness, grabbing handfuls of tingling flesh, his thumb kneading and pressing the stiff nipple. As ripples of sensation cascade from the white heat of his mouth and the rough skin of his hand, I feel a ball of need forming between my legs. Though I revile his touch, and fear fills my every breath, I ache to arch my back and rub the need against his hovering body which still crouches over me, not yet touching.

With a speed that surprises me, I feel the slippery wetness between my legs as the aching, growing sensation overwhelms me. My breathing deepens and my body ripples slightly as the waves of orgasm crash over me, uncontrolled, unbidden.

He releases my breasts as he feels my body's reaction and laughs softly. I am filled with loathing at his control over me and at my body's betrayal.

He leans over me again and lowers his head to my ear. Now, he says, I will take what belongs to me. As he leans, I feel the velvet touch of his penis tip against the flat skin of my stomach, and I am desperate to get away, at the very least to shrink my stomach muscles away from the heat tip of his sword as it flexes gently against my skin.

He slides his knees outward and flattens himself against me and I am covered entirely by his body. The heat is a sudden shock of change from the breezy cool that had stimulated my skin. I feel the length of his cock sandwiched between our bellies, I feel it flex and the rush of blood through the veins as he presses into me, flattening me into the blankets beneath me. His head buries itself in my hair and he inhales, shuddering slightly, his arms following mine, his thighs gripping me as his body overwhelms me.

Then he is sliding lower, gently rubbing his cock between us as he moves, leaving a trail of precum down my belly. As he moves I feel his dangling balls brushing me, lower and lower, until they gently bump the space between my legs where my orgasm fluid is still cooling. He stops there and gently rocks, thrusting his penis against my taut pelvic muscles, grinding into my pubic hair, his balls bouncing softly but heavily against my inner thighs.

At the touch between my legs I shrink inwardly, knowing what is coming next but powerless to stop the onslaught. I feel a new tingle of wetness between my legs as his softly rocking ball sack gently smacks the outer lips of my labia. He moves then, rocks his pelvis downward so that his balls slip further between my legs, his cock resting hotly against my lower belly. He moans softly as he lets my soft inner thighs caress his balls, my juices wetting his skin as he shudders over me, rocking, rocking.

Then he moves again and my torso is cooled by his absence. He positions himself lower and I feel the bump of his cock against my thigh. I scream inside, I scratch and bite and run, but my body does not respond - it lays calm and tingling under his complete control as he prepares to penetrate my core with no resistance.

Agonizingly slowly, he grabs his shaft and rubs the head between the folds of my moistened pussy, up and down, lubricating himself for his domination of my body. His breath comes in shudders as he again covers my body with his. His knees move between my limp legs, he pushes my unresponsive thighs wide and his penis brushes my opening.

First the tip, with its smooth heat, slides gently inside. I feel the invasion and I shrink but at the same time I am filled with firecrackers of anticipation, of building need and the aching desire to thrust back, to take his length inside me fully, to have some control over the penetration of my body. He holds himself back, thrusting with short jerks just the mushroom tip of his penis, his body quivering over mine.

I feel the labia skin around his penis sucking at his tip with each movement, stretching to accommodate his width, sticking to his skin with the mixed fluid of our movements. Then all at once he rears back and thrusts mightily, shoving my body backward into the blankets, as he viciously fills me with his questing, quivering length. He flexes his hips and grinds deeply into me, groaning and shaking from the exertion. Inside I feel the painful pressure against my cervix as his cock is buried from tip to base in my heat and the ball of nerves deep in my core explodes with a sudden, unexpected orgasm at the fullness.

He feels the shudders of my inner muscles around his shaft and he grabs my waist and pulls me onto him, making me feel every inch of his domination, every muscle cord and popping vein of his penis as my orgasm ripples over him. Then he starts to thrust without pulling out, buried entirely inside me, shoving his pelvis against mine, his penis jerking and quivering in the soft folds inside me. Short gasps tear from his lips and an animal growl as his hands grope my body wildly, pulling my hips up against his as he bucks against my innermost core.

Then he is unleashed and he drops my hips, angles himself lower and pulls his cock from my dripping pussy. He positions his hands under my shoulders and drives feircely into me again, growling and grunting with effort. Again he pulls slowly out and his body twitches and shivers. With singleminded intensity he shoves his length into me again and again, slowly, agonizingly, pushing me against the blankets and rocking my body with each wild thrust.

Losing control now, he changes tempo and speeds up, grabbing my knee and lifting it to his chest, burying himself inside me with forceful gasps. I feel the muscles of his thighs between mine, bunching with each powerful movement. His balls bounce between our legs, against my ass cheeks, making small slapping sounds in counterpoint with the sweaty rasp of his ravenous body over mine.

A third orgasm is building inside my helpless body now, deeper and heavier than before, a desperate clutching heat that takes my breath away, making me gasp in tempo with his thrusts. He is groaning now, his hands beneath my shoulders pulling me onto him, his bucking body entirely in possession of mine. I feel the power of his need changing his fluid movements into spasming jerks now as he roars with release, thrusting himself into me, exploding inside me with hot fluid, then pulls back and thrusts again, wave after wave of cum splashing into me. As his muscles spasm and twitch against me, the deep orgasm inside my belly reaches out and expands, the growing tension an exquisite torture as it rises to meet his release. His final movements send rippling crests of pleasure through my body as my orgasm crashes, and he collapses across me, body twitching, sweaty and spent.

As the final wave of release washes over me and the twitching inside me subsides, I feel dark soft exhaustion overwhelming me, and I slip slowly into unconsciousness, my body and emotions utterly drained.

I awake to the sounds of car doors slamming outside, and I open my eyes. For a moment I am disoriented, then the morning light through the window reveals a small room, a chair, and me curled in the chair, fully clothed. Tentatively I flex my fingers and find that I can move. I stand up from the chair and rub the sleep from my eyes, a dull headache behind my temples.

Shaking my head at what must have been a highly erotic dream, I run my fingers through my hair, find my car keys, and walk out of the room into the hallway. Other disheveled partiers are waking and collecting their possessions. I cross into the living room, wave goodbye to my friend who is eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen, and open the front door.

The dark-eyed man I danced with the night before is just coming in and our eyes meet briefly. He smiles at me and I smile back, pushing past him to leave the house. As he passes, I catch a faint whiff of cologne, sweat and soap. I turn to stare at him but he does not look back, and then is gone, and I stand there for a moment, wondering if I imagined it. My body tingles slightly at the memory, and I leave to go home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Possession in the Dark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds