Post Human Ch. 01

"You want a piece of Kira?" Kovo asked from the side, a hint of amusement in his voice. He still stood next to me, calmly sipping from the bottle of Flash he had brought from the feast, while watching the arena with a predatory gaze. As far as I knew he was not focused on a specific girl, but he certainly wouldn't let the Wrangling pass without his participation. He was in no hurry though. With the highest rank, the largest body and the best fighting skills among the candidates he could pretty much choose his mate freely, as long as she wasn't entangled with someone else yet. He took his time making a pick.

"Nah," I answered, wresting my eyes from the girl. "I think I will not join in," I commented in a hesitant tone, as if I had just come to that conclusion mere seconds ago.

"I could take care of the competition if you want someone particular," Kovo offered with a devious grin.

"That would not be very honorable," I reprehended with a smile, though the idea was enticing. "Thanks for the offer."

Kovo shrugged. "Have it your way. But you are missing something. Maybe a proper fucking makes you reconsider leaving."

"I don't think so," I answered.

Another shrug. "As you like. I will go in now." Kovo handed me the bottle and walked towards the center.

I watched him shortly, to find out who he had chosen but looked away soon after. The image of him copulating was not something I needed in my memories. I had already seen him naked. As if his stature wasn't emasculating enough to his competition, his manhood was also of a size to make any man feel inadequate.

While I tried to dull my senses with the remaining Flash, my eyes automatically wandered back to Kira. Another potential mate had taken aim at her. His first attempts were clumsy and unsuccessful but he was not driven away as easily as the last one. Most of the time Kira was dodging and evading attempts to grip her. Every now and than she tried to tackle or trip her opponent to get herself some space. Her maneuvers were nimble and clever, but she would not be able to keep this up for long. At some point she would have to either signal her disinterest by fighting back in earnest or submit to his advancements.

The guy trying to win her favor was of average build, probably stronger than me, but his attacks were unimaginative, his movements predictable. Either he was not putting much effort into it, he was too drunk or he was simply not very skilled. Still his superior physique would eventually give him the upper hand. A fact which was demonstrated when one of Kira's evasive moves was a bit too slow and her opponent got a hold of her shirt. With little effort he tore it off her body. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Fortis women generally didn't have large breasts, at least not in relation to body size. They were impractical for work as well as fighting, raising the center of gravity and being in the way for many tasks. With the strong sex drive of males, they weren't really needed as an incentive for intercourse either. Therefore breast size had declined throughout the emergence of the Fortis subspecies. Kira had an averagely dimensioned bosom but on her comparatively small body, it was more prominent than for most females. The two mounds were firm and pleasantly round in comparison to others I had seen.

In line with the decreasing chest circumference of females, the interest of males into that particular attribute had also declined. It had not been completely removed though. In line with my other atypical preferences, a fascination with breasts was also among my peculiarities.

Seeing Kira with her upper body bared, was deeply arousing and enforce an idea which had been growing inside my head since I had started watching the girl. There was no denying it anymore: I wanted her. More than that, I wanted all of it. I wanted to defeat her current suitor, I wanted to subdue her, to prove my self to her and I wanted to fuck her. Whether these atypical desires were caused by too much alcohol, an overdose of hormones, a sudden awakening of Fortis instincts or the general effect of the Wrangling, I could not tell. Probably a mixture of them. A rationalization for my change of heart was found quickly enough: Why not be be an all-out Fortis for one last night, before I started my new life?

I jugged down the remaining Flash, put the bottle aside and charged. The first step was to get past my competitor. I would have to counter his physical advantage with cunning. His attention fully focused on backing Kira into a corner, he didn't see me coming when I tackled him from the side. It was more a symbol of challenge than a real assault but the effect was quite satisfying.

My opponent immediately turned on me with an expression of grim determination. It was clear that the encounter with Kira had been more tedious than he had expected. The frustration made him impatient, which played into my hands. He attacked me with a ferocious charge, but his reactions were sluggish. I waited for him to close in and evaded in the last instance with a quick side step. I ducked under his grasp, slung my arms around his body and threw us both to the ground. Landing on top of him, I pushed myself off, simultaneously getting to my feet and keeping him down. His rise was slow and clumsy. By the time he was standing again I was in position to attack as soon as he made the slightest notion of continuing the fight. Fortunately he decided that the girl was not worth the trouble and walked away.

In this moment of intoxicated triumph I felt more like a member of this tribe than I had ever before. Yet the true price was still to be won.

I turned towards Kira. She had watched the short brawl for her favor with delighted curiosity. It probably came as a surprise that two men fought over her all of a sudden. She didn't seem disappointed by the outcome either. With a challenging smile she invited me to engage. I didn't need much encouragement. Determined to do better than my predecessor, I tried to play it smart. Feigning a full on assault I made her jump to the side. Anticipating the escape rout, I caught hold of her arm and drew her towards me. Her body slammed into mine and I locked us together by wrapping my left arm around her waist. I could feel her fastened breathing, her breasts pressed against me, the warmth of her body. It was exhilarating. I looked deep into her eyes, intimidatingly red like those of everyone else. There was lust in her expression, but also defiance. A second too late I realized that she was not ready to give up yet. She had wrapped one leg around mine with the intention of tripping me. A sudden push was all it took to throw me off balance. Stumbling back a few steps I managed to remain on my feet but Kira slipped out under my grip and got some distance between us.

Like a cornered animal she braced for the next move. She was panting and small droplets of sweat were running down her athletic body. Her face showed an entertained grin. Aware that she would have a much harder time outsmarting and dodging me, she changed her tactics and went into the offensive. Coming towards me she attempted a feint, pretending to strike high, then jumping at me low. I anticipated her maneuver and swiftly jumped to the side causing her to tumble past me.

She fell down on all fours trying to scurry away and get back to her feet, but I lunged after her immediately. Throwing myself to the ground as well, I caught the ankle of her right foot. First I just held it in a tight grip, preventing her attempts at getting away. Then I gave it a strong pull, yanking her whole body backwards. Resting on my knees I grabbed her hips and drew her towards me until her buttocks was right underneath me. Settling part of my weight on her, I effectively had her pinned to the ground. Having gotten that far I decided that I at least deserved a trophy. So I ripped apart her leather shorts at the seams, which turned out to be the last piece of clothing she wore. I heard cheering from above but was too absorbed by the objective in front of me to tell whether they were cheering for me or someone else. At this point I didn't care about the onlookers at all anymore.

At first Kira struggled against my grip, squirming underneath me. I had to hold her down with my hands pressed onto her lower back. Soon she realized that there was no getting away, accepted her disadvantage and stopped fighting. Instead she suddenly elevated her hips, pressing her behind against my groin. That could either be seen as a sign of submission or a trick to distract me. I decided to take the bait and give her a last chance to deny me, by lifting myself off her and releasing my grip. She could have easily gotten away but she remained lying there, pushing her behind into me even further. That was enough invitation. I backed up a little, pushed her thighs slightly apart and admired the view of her private parts from behind for a moment. Meanwhile I took my time freeing my manhood from its confines. It was already as erect as it would get. I carefully ran a finger over Kira's labia. She was quite wet. The strange thought of imagining how the Sikatis had conditioned the early Fortis women into getting aroused by violence, struggle and being subdued crossed my mind. A weird thing to think about in a situation like this.

Kira clearly didn't appreciate the delay, wiggling her butt impatiently and raising her hips to give me even better access to her genitalia. That certainly worked to speed things up, driving me mad with desire. Without further hesitation I aligned the engorged head of my phallus with her seductively presented entrance. My first invasion of her body was careful and gentle, slowly increasing the pressure against the resistance of her vagina until I had inserted myself to about a third of my length. I wanted to savor the moment, make it last. The lust for more was strong though. Kira increased it by performing a circular motion with her hips, shifting around my organ inside of her, always short of letting it slip out. She was definitely not a virgin. Giving in to the urge, I grabbed her waist and pushed my manhood into her all the way. She let out a gasp which transformed into a soft moan. I drew back and repeated the procedure. Again and again, with increasing speed I thrust my hips forward, driven by a maddening need for satisfaction; and satisfaction I got, her warm insides squeezing and caressing me. If it wasn't for the Flash in my system, dulling the sensations, I probably would have lasted less than a minute.

My stamina heightened by the combination of alcohol and other contained substances, I lasted long enough to find the current position on my knees uncomfortable and tiresome. Having Kira lying in front of me, pushing her to the ground had its undeniable appeal, but it got old quickly. For a moment I let my Phallus slide free, which caused Kira to emit a noise of dissatisfaction. I stood up, grabbed her hips and yanked the lower part of her body upwards, so that she was standing on her feet, her legs spread wide, her upper body bend downwards, supporting herself with her hands on the ground.

I took another moment to drink in the sight of her bent over form, butt stretched in the air, private parts dripping. The way I handled her was rough, dominating and completely unlike me, but there was no doubt that it was exactly what appealed to her natural desires. Again she tried to tempt me by wiggling her behind from one side to the other. Once again I was entirely unable to resist. Stepping up close to her from behind I placed my hands on her ample butt cheeks before I continued the relentless assault on her private parts.

There was little aestethic or sensuality to our joning, hardly any skill or refinement. Just an instinctive subjection to base desires. In this moment that was all we needed. It became even more enjoyable than before, when Kira started to complement my movements with her own and we found a common rhythm. We worked ourselfs to a pleasurable peak.

Soon I felt my impending ejaculation approach. Unable to hold back any longer, I thrust forward one last time, keeping our bodies locked together while I released my load into her. Only when I felt thoroughly drained, I let go and we both collapsed to th ground, compleltly exhausted.

The aftermath of my climax came with an unwelcome sobriety and awareness. That in turn brought feelings of shame and regret. My temporary surge of the Fortis mindset had come to a sudden end it seemed. I realized that Kira and I hadn't spoken a single word during our encounter. Whether that was a good or a bad thing I could not judge at the moment.

Eager to get away from the arena, I rose to my feet, pulled up my pants and turned to leave. On my way out of the pit I walked around couples and groups of copulating tribe members. The arousing spectacle down in the ring, the lively mood, plenty of drinking and the absence of minors were more than enough reasons for the villagers to get it on with each other. Most of them didn't bother to go back to their homes for that purpose.

As I left the fighting pit behind I felt truly ready to start a new life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 645 milliseconds