Postage Stamp

He had gotten a free ride!

I couldn't have that. I had to do something, but what? It must have come to me while I slept because when I got up in the morning I knew exactly what I was going to do. That afternoon when Marcus was going into his locker I came up behind him with a baseball bat and smacked him in the head with it. Not a full swing like I was going for a pitch, but a downward chopping strike and Marcus went to his knees. I smacked him on the side of his head again and he fell to the floor. I kicked his legs apart and used the bat on his crotch. Only once, but hard. I bent down, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head up until it was only inches from my mouth and then said:

"You might be bigger than me asshole, but you aren't anywhere near as mean. You ever fuck with me again you better grow eyes in the back of your head or you won't see me coming and the next time I'll use the bat to take your head clean off of your shoulders,"

I looked up and saw Elmore standing there staring at me open mouthed and wide eyed. I looked him in the eye and said:

"Start running motherfucker; you're next!"

I stood up and Elmore took off running. As I watched him go I heard clapping and I looked around and saw a dozen other students who had seen what happened. I heard things like "Way to go dude" and "About time someone straightened out those cocksuckers."

Word got around that it didn't pay to fuck with Frank and I was never bothered by Marcus again and every time Elmore saw me coming his way he turned around and hurried off in another direction.

So I did indeed know me pretty well and I knew that I wouldn't let myself be fucked over or fucked with and Brandon Winters was about to find that out the hard way.

+++++++++++++++++++

I had Brandon's address courtesy of Wendy's forgetting to put a stamp on the envelope and I drove over to check out the area. It was an apartment complex and Brandon's unit was on the first floor. There wasn't much in the way of cover around and it was too open. Also there was too much of a chance that there would be witnesses around.

I looked at my watch as saw that it was seven-thirty which was a half hour later than I usually got home so I called the house and Wendy answered. I told her I was running late and would be home in about a half an hour. She told me that she would have dinner waiting.

As I was putting my phone away a late model Chevy Silverado pulled up and parked in front of Brandon's apartment. A man got out, walked up to the door of apartment 107 and put his key in the lock. It was my first look at Brandon Winters and that look told me I was going to have to find another baseball bat. He had to be six five and two forty and toe to toe in a fair fight I wouldn't stand a chance.

Who was I kidding! Fair fight had never entered in to my thinking. I was thinking punishment! Harsh punishment! You fuck another man's wife you deserve to be hurt. You fuck with me and mine you deserve to be hurt badly! No free ride my mom had told me; do not ever give anyone a free ride.

I drove home to face my wife and as I drove I ran the words of the letter I'd read seven hours ago through my mind. Was I going to be able to hide what I was feeling from her? I didn't know if I could be as good an actor as she was an actress. I hoped that I could pull it off. A confrontation would no doubt have her on the phone to Winters and I did not want that. I did not want him to se me coming.

+++++++++++++++

I was greeted with a hug and a kiss and I couldn't help but wonder if she'd had a long lunch that day and had sucked the asshole' cock.. As we hugged I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her ass.

"Later big guy" she said. "Dessert comes later."

Again the thought popped into my mind. Would I be getting sloppy seconds? Maybe not sloppy, but still seconds?

We sat down to eat and apparently I was not as good at acting as she was.

"Something bothering you" she asked. "You seem a little off tonight."

"I got some bad news today. I guess it is still on my mind."

"It have anything to do with you coming home early today?"

"What?"

"The mail was on the kitchen counter so I know you came home."

I told about taking Joe to the hospital and coming home for lunch.

"That's the bad news?"

"No. They are talking lay-offs at work."

"That shouldn't affect you. You've got seniority."

"Doesn't matter. The point is that if business doesn't pick up and things keep getting worse they may end up closing the doors all together."

That was all total bullshit. The company had just posted record profits and I already knew the size of the bonus I would be getting, but Wendy didn't know any of that and the story kept her from thinking that it was something else. Like maybe her fucking around on me.

After dinner we snuggled on the couch and watched TV until Wendy grabbed the remote and shut the thing off. She put the remote on the coffee table and said:

"It is time for dessert lover."

She got up and headed for the bathroom and I got up and followed along. I wasn't all that happy with Wendy at the moment, but pussy was pussy and it made no sense to turn it down when it was offered. Especially when I might be going without for a while once I brought my new found knowledge out into the open. And if she'd had a 'long lunch' with Winters that day it wouldn't be the first time I'd followed a cock into a pussy. Happened a lot at our frat parties when I was in college, but that's a story for another time.

Wendy was as ardently sexual as she usually was and I couldn't tell if I was the first one into her that day or not, but unless Winters had a horse cock that would stretch her out I wouldn't be able to tell anyway. I had to concede the point that Joyce had made when she said that Wendy never slacked off when it came to her love and affection for me. I had no doubt that Wendy meant it when the sex was over and she snuggled into me and said, "I love you."

++++++++++++++++++

The next morning at work I had a nine o'clock meeting with my boss and I told him I was having some personal problems that I needed to take care of and that I needed to use some of the comp time I'd built up. I told him I would needed three days and he told me that he had no problem with it, but he did ask me to check in once a day in case something came up that he would need my input on.

I really needed to put those three days to good use. Wendy would be leaving from work for her three day weekend on Friday. She got off work at five-thirty so I had roughly seventy-eight hours to make sure that I could ruin her weekend for her.

I knew that Harry was at work and that Joyce had Tuesdays off so I called her at home.

"What can you tell me about Winters? Where does he work? Does he bowl or do anything when he isn't fucking my wife?"

"From the sound of your voice frank I don't know if I should tell you anything. You sound like you are trying to get information so you can find him and hurt him."

"That would bother you? You another one hung up on him since high school?"

"Not hardly. It may come as a surprise to you Frank, but I like you and I'd just as soon not see you going to jail over trash like Brandon."

"It is going to happen Joyce. Sooner or later it is going to happen and the sooner it happens the sooner Wendy will be free of him."

In the end she gave me what she had and it was enough. I knew where he worked, his hours and the fact that he bowled in a men's house league on Wednesdays. I drove over to where Winters worked and found that since the place was downtown it had no parking lot of its own. A little snooping got me the information that his company had reserved parking places for its employees in one of the four level downtown parking structures.

I found a parking place, fed the meter, and then went inside the structure. I found Winters Silverado on the third level. I reconnoitered the place and couldn't find any video cameras so I marked the place down as a possible site for my 'meeting' with Mr. Brandon Winters. I went back to my car and the drove around the block until a parking spot opened that would allow me to stake out the exit from the parking structure. I parked, fed the meter and then settled in to wait. When lunch time came and went and Winters didn't leave I figured that Wendy wasn't going to get laid that afternoon.

Next I drove over to the bowling alley and checked it out. Parking there was too wide open and the odds were that when Winters came out after bowling others would be coming out at the same time. It would not be a good choice for an ambush and given Winters size an ambush was what it was going to have to be. I wasn't looking for a fair fight. I was looking to inflict punishment and it looked like the parking structure was going to be the place.

Having made that decision I hit the public library, got the daily paper and sat down to read until it was my regular time to go home. When I got home Wendy had dinner waiting. She was in a cheerful mood and I wondered if it was because she was looking forward to her three day weekend.

After dinner I spent some time doing household chores and then joined Wendy to watch some TV before bedtime. Wendy was in an amorous mood and she reached for my cock as soon as we were on the bed. I didn't push her hand away.

++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday morning I was up early and out of the house. I drove over to the apartments were Winters lived and I parked where I could keep an eye on the Silverado. I followed him to work and when he entered the parking structure I took the ticket from the machine and followed him in. I drove really slow so I could observe what Winters did after he parked. I noticed that there was no one else around as he parked, got out of the truck and walked to the elevators.

I left and killed time until a half hour before lunch and then I was back to keep an eye on the exit. He came out at twelve-ten and I followed him, but he only drove to Wal-Mart and then after some shopping he went back to work.

I killed the afternoon browsing through bookstores and then went back to the parking structure where I was lucky enough to find a stall where I could park and watch the Silverado and I settled in to wait. At five-ten the asshole came off the elevator with three others. It was obvious that they were not together. I watched as they all split up and went to their vehicles and then I followed Winters as he left.

He drove home and I parked and watched until he came out and I followed him to the bowling alley where I confirmed that it was not the place to have my 'meeting' with the asshole. Too many people around and no good cover for someone who wanted to lurk and lie in wait. I didn't bother to stick around. If there were that many people going into the lanes at the same time asshole did there would more than likely be the same amount coming out when he did. I didn't bother to stick around.

I went home and found a slightly pissed off Wendy.

"Where have you been? Dinner has been ready for almost an hour."

"Got hung up at work" I said which got me "You could have at least called to let me know."

"I did try. Twice" I lied "And both times I got a busy signal."

She didn't push after I said that so it was likely that she had been on the phone. Maybe even talking to the asshole. After dinner I got a surprise.

"What suitcases are you going to use this weekend?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Because the ones you don't use I'll use. I'm going to go to the lake this weekend."

"Without me?"

"Of course without you. You will be at the spa with Joyce this weekend."

"No I won't. I cancelled."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to go three days without seeing you."

"I appreciate the thought, but I don't think that is reason enough to cancel a fun trip. It is only three days."

"It is a good enough reason for me. Do you realize that with the exception of when you went back to Michigan to handle your father's estate we have never been apart since the day we married? Those four days you were gone were the worst four days of our marriage for me. I don't want to be apart from you that long ever again. At least not if I can help it."

I looked at her as I thought "The worst four days of our marriage? You happily fucked your old high school crush and enjoyed it so much that you kept on doing it and it was the worst four days for you? Give me a fucking break!"

That's what I thought, but what I said was, "If you are sure about it of course you will go to the lake with me."

She gave me a big smile and said, "I've been thinking about what to have for dessert. I think a lot better in the bedroom. Want to join me there and see what we can come up with?"

++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday I timed my visit to the restaurant to coincide with Joyce's lunch period and offered to buy her lunch if she would join me. She laughed and said:

"It will really be a cheap date for you since one of my benefits here is free meals."

She did sit and have her lunch with me and over the meal I said:

"Wendy told me that she cancelled on you for this weekend."

"I figured that is why you are here."

"What gives?"

"She called me yesterday and told me that she wasn't going. She told me that she needed a clean break from Brandon and a three day tapering off wasn't the way to do it. She called him Tuesday and told him that she wouldn't see him again. She also said that she didn't ever want to be separated from you again. Not even for just three days."

"So it isn't being cancelled because she knows that I know?"

"If she knows she didn't get it from me. Outside of being Wendy's sounding board and shoulder to cry on I've stayed out of it other than to tell her she was stupid to risk losing you." She paused and then asked, "Has she lost you?"

"I don't know Joyce. I honestly don't know. The answer to that question if you had asked it the first time I talked to you would have been "How can you even ask such a stupid question? Of course I'm gone" but now? I don't honestly know."

"Well when you do try to decide keep in mind that the girl really does love you."

What I did know when I left the restaurant that even though Wendy had supposedly put an end to her relationship with Winters he still had to pay a price for fucking my wife.

++++++++++++++++

Winters got off the elevator at five-eleven with two other people and the three headed for their respective vehicles. The other two started up and left while Winters stood and looked at his flat left rear tire and swore.

He got out the jack, lowered the spare and then bent to loosen the lug nuts. I moved up quietly behind him and smacked him n the head with the aluminum ball bat and when he was down on the floor I worked over his crotch with the bat until I was satisfied that he wouldn't be fucking anybody else woman for a long time. I took his wallet, watch and the ring off his finger and then I took off and left him lying there.

I had been wearing a hooded sweatshirt and a ski mask and I hadn't said a word the entire time. He might realize that it might have been me, but he had no way of knowing for sure or of proving it. The cops would know that it wasn't a straight up mugging and robbery because a mugger wouldn't have wasted time working over Winters crotch. They would ask him about who might have it in for him, but whether or not he would admit to fucking my wife I had no way of knowing.

It didn't matter because they had no way of proving it was me. I got rid of everything I was wearing when I did the deed right down to the shoes and socks I had been wearing. The wallet, watch and ring went into a dumpster behind the Safeway on the other side of town and the ball bat and gloves I had worn were tossed into the dumpster behind the library. If the police did come to me and ask me where I was at the time of the beating I'd just say I was out driving around while thinking over some problems that came up at work, but I didn't think the cops would pursue it. They had better things to do with their time than to waste it trying to find out who had fucked up an asshole that chased after married women.

++++++++++++++++++++

If they did come looking they didn't find me because Wendy and I were at the lake. For three days we swam, fished, laid in the sun and fucked like bunnies.

By the time we got home I was rethinking kicking Wendy to the curb. True, she had cheated on me, but she had felt guilty for doing it and she had ended it. In a way I could see how it happened and in truth I could actually see it happen to me. I had crushed on Pauline French from the seventh grade until high school graduation, but had never been able to get anywhere with her. If I had run into her all these may years later and she had let me know she was available would I have said:

"Sorry, but I'm married" or would I have said, "Yes! Finally!"

I honestly didn't know. I wouldn't have bet money on it either way. But I could see it happening. Oh yes could I ever see it happening. Pauline was that hot!

I guess what it all boiled down to was could I believe that Wendy did indeed love me and wanted to stay with me for the rest of her life?

Could I believe she was dead serious when she said she couldn't bear to be apart from me for even three days?

Could I bring myself to believe that Brandon Winters was an aberration and something that would never be repeated?

Could I live with knowing that I'd been a cuckold for a couple of months?

Was Wendy worth taking the chance?

After many long hours of hard thought the only answers I could come up with to all those questions was yes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Postage Stamp
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds