• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Practicing Cuckold Ch. 02

Practicing Cuckold Ch. 02

Well after my little cum eating experience my wife Amy got more and more aggressive. Every time we had sex she would make me go down on her and lick and suck the cum out of her pussy and asshole. Which by the way was all right with me. I learned to love the taste of my cum and when it was mixed with her cum it was even better.

Sometimes I would get real horny at work and go into the bathroom and pull my pants down and stroke my cock till I came. Then I would lick it off my fingers and go back to work. My wife Amy would be very mad if she knew I did this because I am not suppose to cum without her permission.

One time I got caught, I came home from work and Amy ask me to strip down and she took my underwear and inspected them very closely, they were signs of sperm inside my under ware. She ask me how these cum stains got in my under ware. I told her the truth; that I had masturbated earlier in the day.

She made me go into detail about how it happened and what I was thinking about when I cum. Then she got real mad and told me that since I couldn’t control myself that she would have to see to it that I didn’t jerk off any more without her permission. She went into the closet and pulled out a package. She threw it on the bed and told me to wear what was in the package.

She walked out of the room and I opened the package. At first I didn’t know what it was then I realized it was a cock cage and a pair of silk lacy panties. As mad as she was I didn’t complain I inserted my cock and balls into the harness and pulled the silk panties over it. The panties felt real good and my cock started to get hard till it pushed against the end of the harness, then it started to hurt and my cock died.

Amy came back into the room and Called me her little cock loving cum whore and that I would wear that cock cage at all times. That way she would be sure that I didn’t cum without permission. Then she told me that I looked good in women’s panties and that I was to wear nothing but panties under my clothes from now on. She climbed up on the bed and spread her legs, she reached into a bag and pulled out a fake rubber cock about 10 inches long and started to insert it into her hungry cunt.

She was moaning and talking dirty to me telling me what a wimp I was for eating my cum without her and that I would be lucky if she ever let me taste my cum again. She had the whole fake cock stuffed in her cunt when she reached back into the bag and pulled out another fake cock this one was bigger than the first one and she inserted it into her asshole.

My cock would get hard and then it would hurt so it would die down. I kept getting hard and then soft. I was in sexual pain and there was nothing I could do about it. She kept fucking both holes in and out then she pulled the one out of her pussy and stuck it in my mouth it was coated with pussy cum and pubic hairs.

She told me to lick all of the cum off of it, then she started fucking my mouth with it ramming it down my throat. As she was telling me what a wonderful cock sucker I would be, saying for me to think about this being a real cock and how much cum a big cock like this could produce. She said that since I like the taste of cum that she might have me suck a real cock sometime. Amy pulled the fake cock out of my mouth and made me say that I would love to suck the cum out of a real cock sometime. Of course I was lying but I didn’t have a choice right then.

Amy then pulled the fake cock out of her asshole and told me to get her some Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet. I returned with the Vaseline and she told be to pull my panties off and to get on the bed with my ass in the air. I did as I was told and she placed a towel under my ass. She then took the fake cock that was in her ass and told me to lick it clean, she said that she didn’t want to fuck my asshole with a dirty rubber cock.

I took it into my mouth and sucked on it, as she was finger fucking my asshole. I had never had anything bigger than two fingers in my ass up until now. When the fake cock was clean she rubbed Vaseline up and down it like she was jacking it off. She then told me that if I would take this rubber cock all the way up my ass that she would release my cock and let me cum.

I hadn’t cum in about a week so I was more than willing to try. She started massaging the end of the big cock into my asshole before the head of it slipped past my anal ring I was hurting. But once it got past that it started to feel good, I even caught myself fucking back on it.

Then all of a sudden I felt the urge to cum, and then cum started seeping out of my cock. Lots and lots of cum dripped out of the end of it, but it didn’t feel like I had cum. She started laughing and said that she had milked the cum out of my cock again without me having the pleasure of feeling the orgasm.

She then withdrew the fake cock and I stopped leaking cum. Amy then told me that since I was a good nasty boy that I could lick the cum off of the towel. I was down there sucking every drop of cum out of the towel. It had been along time since I had tasted my cum and it was delicious. Her letting me have a snack was well worth the pain and wait. After that I had to collect up the sex toys and go into the bathroom and clean them up. I was walking like I had ridden a big horse. My asshole felt like it was gaped wide open. I went back into the bedroom and my beautiful wife put my cock cage back on my cock and kissed me and said that she loved me.

For more of the sex adventure watch out for Practicing Cuckold Pt 3.

E-mail me with some nasty ideas and don’t forget to VOTE!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Practicing Cuckold Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds