• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pregnant Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Pregnant Mom

"I love it."

"I really had to squeeze into it … you know with my belly getting bigger. I might have to unsnap the top when we get into the theater." Her face colored a bit with embarrassment.

"You look great."

"Thank you, sweetheart. You always make me feel so good," she said and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. But she pulled back before I could respond.

I had my old car running good and I didn't like her big SUV so we took my car. The movie was a chick flick, a silly romance, but I didn't mind. I figured it might put her into a sexy mood. We bought popcorn and a soda to share, for a small fortune, and went into the theater. The movie wasn't that crowded, which I liked, so we found a seat in the very back row. We talked quietly as the previews went by, giggling and acting like high school kids on a date.

When the movie started, I casually put my arm on the back of Mom's chair. When she didn't protest, I let it slip down until it was across her shoulder. I was pleasantly surprised when she snuggled into my arm. My heart was beating rapidly, but not from the movie.

The movie was cute, but there were several rather steamy scenes with the gorgeous leading lady in bed with the leading man. There was a little nudity and a lot of kissing. I turned my head to look at my mother and saw that her mouth was open and that she was breathing more rapidly. I could feel my own excitement building. With a boldness that defied my youthful age, I turned my mother's face toward me and quickly brought my lips to hers. I expected her to pull away quickly. When she didn't I felt my heart flutter. Then I felt it … her tongue touched my lips. I suppressed a moan and opened my mouth. My mother's tongue was in my mouth and we were kissing passionately. My heart was threatening to jump out of my chest.

When Mom finally pulled away, we were both gasping for breath. But I wasn't satisfied yet. I boldly pulled her lips back to mine. I heard her moan as I chased her tongue back into her mouth. Her lips clamped around my tongue and I could feel her sucking. Then I pulled back and let her tongue into my mouth. Her mouth was as sweet as anything I had ever tasted.

Mom giggled and whispered, "I feel like a teenager again."

I smiled and tried to pull my mother back for another kiss. But she pushed me away. I sat back, my head still reeling. I looked at her and saw her watching the movie again, but now her lips were open and they were wet. I suppressed a gasp when I felt her hand slip to my thigh. She tickled her fingers up and down my bare skin below the leg of my shorts, causing goose bumps to pop up all over me. Slowly her hand moved upward, her fingers slipping under the leg of my shorts. My cock was trapped, pointing downward. Inch by inch my mother's fingers moved closer. Then I could feel her fingers sliding through the pre-cum cream on my thigh. The tip of one finger touched the head of my cock and I jumped. Mom giggled.

I sat paralyzed as my mother tickled my cock head with the tip of her index finger. Then she moved a little higher and ran her finger around the crown. I was going mad and trembling with excitement.

After a few minutes she pulled her hand from under the leg and laid it casually on my lap. I froze when I felt her hand cover the tent in my shorts. Then she squeezed.

"Ohhhhh," I gasped. I was now thankful that I had practiced control or I am sure I would have climaxed in my pants right then.

My mother's hand opened and closed on my erection. Each squeeze brought a pulse to cock. Then she paused, leaving her hand limply on my crotch. I could still feel it lying on my pulsing cock, gently, warmly, but not moving.

Throughout the rest of the movie, Mom would occasionally squeeze and releasing my cock. I was almost grateful when she pulled her hand away near the end of the movie. It gave me time for my cock to return to just about normal. We waited until the theater was almost empty before we arose and walked out.

When we got outside and headed to the parking lot, I reached over and took my mother's hand. She allowed it and squeezed my hand affectionately.

It was about a forty-five minute drive from the movie to our house. We were quiet as we drove.

"Mind if I use you as a pillow," my mother said with a smile.

"Sure," I answered, allowing her to slide sideways and place her head on my thigh. Suddenly I could feel her warm cheek and hot breath on my bare leg. A few seconds later she moved her hand under her head for support. However, that placed her palm right on my groin. My cock, which had never fully retreated, sprung to attention.

I tried to control myself, but I wasn't having much luck. Then, whatever control I had went out the window when my mother's hand began to move. I felt her searching for my zipper. I held my breath as she found it. The sound of my zipper opening was incredibly loud inside the otherwise quiet car. Then I gasped when she reached inside my shorts and wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled it into the open. I was trembling because I knew what she was about to do. But I was wrong. I thought she was going to jerk me off, but then I felt her tongue touch the head of my cock. It took all of my willpower not to climax right there.

I gasped as her mouth closed over the head. I couldn't believe it … my mother was sucking my cock. I had to concentrate on driving the car, my mind screamed. Fortunately, I found an old dirt road that led to a wooded area and quickly pulled off the road.

"Oh God, Mom," I gasped as my mother began sucking me. My control was useless at this point. Her head moved up and down and then she used her tongue to circle the head. The tip of her tongue tickled the sensitive crown before moving to the slit. I could feel my pre-cum pouring out and I heard my mother moan. Her hand wrapped around the shaft and she sucked the head. I lifted my hips and tried to push her head down. I felt her pull away. That was my cue that she was in charge. I sighed with frustration but sat back and let her have her way.

My mom played with my cock for a long time, alternating stroking me and sucking the head. Eventually I had to cum or risk exploding. I could feel my balls churning. "Mo … mmm, I'm going to … Ohhhhh," I gasped and suddenly my cock began to squirt. My balls felt like they were exploding as every drop of sperm poured into Mom's sucking mouth. I think I surprised Mom, because she coughed and I could feel something splatter on my thigh. But then recovered and began to suck again.

My head fell back on the seat, my body shaking with post climatic tremors. I felt Mom lick the tip of my cock and then bend down and kiss my thigh. Then she licked my thigh for a few seconds before sitting up. Through blurry eyes I saw her delicately wipe the corner of her mouth with one finger. There was a "cat that ate the canary" smile on her face. I looked down and was surprised to see that there was no cum on my cock or anywhere else. It suddenly dawned on me that she had swallowed my cum … my mother had sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Is this an incredible dream, I wondered?

Chapter 8

It was Monday night and both Mom and I loved Monday Night Football. It was the first pre-season game. She told me I could have two beers during the game so I had better spread them out if I wanted them to last to the end. I didn't really care about the beer. I was just liked the idea of sitting with her.

"Come on, Mom, the game is starting," I called from the family room. A moment later she came in. She was wearing a short summer maternity dress and was barefooted. I said, "There she comes, barefoot and pregnant."

"Very funny," she answered and stuck her tongue out at me. Then she laughed and sat down next to me, our thighs touching.

"Doesn't get any better than this," I said, lifting my first beer. "A beer, popcorn, a football game and a sexy woman."

"It that order," she said with a pout.

"A sexy woman, beer, popcorn, and football," I quickly responded.

"That's better," she said as she snuggled into my arm.

We watched the game quietly for a few minutes. I wanted to kiss her so bad I could taste it. When a commercial came on I turned and pressed my lips to hers. She moaned and opened her mouth to my insistent tongue. When the commercial was over we parted breathlessly. I tried to kiss her again, but she said, "commercial."

Fortunately there are a lot of commercials on Monday Night Football. By half time I was kissing her passionately and feeling her breasts over her dress with each pause in the game. I was a little disappointed that she had chosen to wear a dress where there was no way to get my hand underneath. I tried another tactic and rested my hand on her bare thigh. As I kissed her I slowly moved my hand upward until it was under her dress. I was almost gasping for breath as my hand made it's way across the silky skin of her thighs. But before I reach my goal, Mom pulled away and shook her head. I wondered why, but I was far to excited to analyze it at that point. I contented myself with playing with her thighs, although never reaching her pussy.

By halftime we were in quite a state of arousal. Mother broke our kiss and whispered something to me. It was said so softly I couldn't quite hear her. "What?" I asked and listened carefully.

"I want you to use your mouth on me," she whispered.

My eyes opened wide and I stared at her hoping I had heard her right. She stood up and slowly walked out of the family room. She had done this before and I knew what it meant now. I jumped up and ran up the stairs. I paused at her door, breathing heavily, suddenly wondering if I had actually heard her correctly. But my cock was pulsing in my pants and I was not going to miss this chance.

Tentatively I pushed the door open. A bedside lamp lit the room and I could see my mother lying crosswise on the bed totally naked. As I drew closer I could see pussy juice trickling from her swollen pussy and she was gently moving her finger across her clit.

I stared at her for a long moment. I couldn't get enough of the vision in front of me. Then I quickly stripped to my underwear.

I stared for another long moment at her wet pussy until a long trickle of juice ran from the opening and across her tight pink asshole. I wasn't a novice when it came to oral sex, but I honestly had never seen a pussy this gorgeous. My mother was not looking at me and she seemed embarrassed. Then I heard her gasp impatiently, "Eat me, David. Please eat me."

I didn't need a second invitation. I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs.

"Ahhhhhheeeee," I heard her scream as her soft thighs wrapped around my head.

I was suddenly lost in another world. A world where my entire existence consisted of my mother's sweet pussy and her soft thighs wrapped around my head. I will never forget the first taste of her pussy. Juice was bubbling from her hole as my tongue split her lips and dove deep inside. When I pulled my tongue back it was covered with her thigh juices. I went back for more.

Somewhere, far off, I could hear moaning and gasping, but it didn't seem real. The only real thing was my mouth and my mother's sweet hole. I licked and sucked for a long time before I felt her thighs tighten around my head. Suddenly her pussy gushed, filling my mouth with an incredible amount of juice. I swallowed and went back for more. I opened my mouth and sucked the entirety of her pussy lips into my mouth. Then I pushed them back out before plunging my tongue into her again. Finally, I found her swollen clit. As soon as I touched it, I felt her tense again and a second gush of juice poured out of her. I sucked her clit until the juice slowed and then moved my face down, letting her slick lips slip across my already saturated face. I could feel her sticky juice on my cheeks, my nose, and even my eyebrows. I reveled in it, moving my face back and forth and up and down.

"Ohhhhh, David," I vaguely heard. I ignored it and continued to suck her until she squirted a third time. I had been rubbing my cock on the bed and as I drank her juices, I climaxed in my underwear. Although at some other time and place I might have thought that was a waste, but not now. I was so consumed with pleasing my mother that my climax was secondary.

I continued to eat her for a long time. I stopped only when I realized that her legs had gone limp on my shoulders. When I pulled back I saw that her eyes were closed and she was breathing regularly. She had either passed out or fallen asleep. I stood up and gently moved her legs onto the bed and then threw an afghan over her. Then I bent and gently kissed her lips before going to bed.

I didn't bother to brush my teeth or wash my face that night. I wanted to feel and taste her for the rest of the night. I woke up later and jerked off, still tasting my mother and feeling her dried juices on my face.

Chapter 9

The following morning I was up early and went in to take a shower. When I looked at my face in the mirror I had to smile. The results of eating my mother were still evident I reluctantly washed my face, shaved, and then took a shower. When I came downstairs my mother was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. She looked up and smiled.

"My, but you're up early," she said.

"I know. I couldn't bear to be away from you any longer," I said and laughed. I'm not sure she knew how true that was. I walked over and leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't the typical peck. I figured we were way beyond that. My tongue entered her mouth and I could taste her morning coffee. She was smiling when I pulled away.

"I thought you took cream in your coffee?" I said.

"I do, but we are out. I need to go to the store today."

"I can go out and get you some," I said.

Then she got a naughty look on her face and said, "No need for that. I know where I can get some cream."

"Where?" I asked, wondering what she had in mind.

I suppressed a gasp as my mother turned and reached for the opening of my underwear. Then with a giggle she reached inside and pulled out my rapidly growing cock. I moaned as she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside.

"Ahhhh," I gasped as she began to suck me. There was no hesitation on her part. She moved her head back and forth as I rested my hand on her head. I loved that she was doing it on her own, without encouragement from me. My hips began to move with her head action. "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum," I warned. I had intended to cum in her mouth, but my mother had other ideas. Before I started to shoot, she pulled my cock from her mouth. I gasped as she pointed my cock toward her steaming coffee just in time to let my cream squirt into the cup. When I was drained, I staggered back a step or two and then flopped into a chair.

"Thanks, now I have my cream," my mother said as she lifted the cup to her lips and took a big gulp.

I watched it total amazement as she drank my juice along with her morning coffee.

That incident seemed to open the floodgates for my mother and me. We rarely passed each other that we didn't stop and kiss … and of course I groped her. One afternoon I was on the phone with a female friend from school when my mother passed. I reached out and grabbed her butt playfully. She stopped and bent over to kiss me. I had to put my hand over the phone, but it was worth it for the kiss. When she realized that I was talking to a girl she got a funny look on her face. I was surprised when her hand went to my lap. My eyes opened wide as she then dropped to the carpet between my legs. With growing excitement I watched her reach for my zipper and pull my cock from my pants. Her mouth covered it and I suppressed a moan. Soon she was driving me mad by teasing the head like she loved to do. Then she pulled back and I could see a long string of my pre-cum juice hanging from her tongue.

I couldn't take it any longer so I told my friend I would call her back later.

My mother looked up and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your phone call." Then she smiled a smile that said that was exactly what she had intended.

"Well then you can make it up to me by drinking my cum," I said as I pulled her mouth back to my throbbing cock. I heard a moan deep in her throat as she submissively allowed me to direct her head on my cock. There was no teasing now. I wanted to cum in her mouth in the worst way and I wasn't going to wait. It didn't take long before I was pouring my juice into her sucking mouth. She drank it like a kitten drinking milk.

When she pulled away, she looked up at me with her cum smeared lips and said, "Am I better than she is?" she said with a touch of jealously.

I laughed and said, "Yes, since she and I have never done anything, plus you are also about a hundred pounds lighter. But any time you want to interrupt my conversation with her like that please do."

"Oh," she said. Then we both laughed.

Later that day, I paid her back. I came into the living room and she was on the phone with my father. I felt a moment of anger at just the thought of him and started to leave, but then changed my mind. I leaned over and kissed her, forcing her to put her hand over the phone like I had done. She gave me a look of admonishment. But before she could stop me I dropped to my knees and pushed her legs up. I quickly stripped off the shorts and panties she was wearing. Then I bent my head and began to kiss her thighs.

"David," she gasped, her hand still over the mouthpiece.

"Turn about is fair play," I whispered as I dove for her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped. As she struggled to hold a coherent conversation with my father she moved her hand to the back of my head and pulled me tighter.

It was my turn to moan as my tongue found her already juicy hole. I sucked and licked, using my tongue gently on her clit … not enough to make her climax because I wanted to drive her crazy like she had done to me. Then, still listening to Dad, she pushed me back and I thought it was all over. But then she pushed me harder, making me fall back onto the carpet.

"You want to eat me?" she whispered. But it wasn't really a question. With two strides she was standing over my face and I was looking up at her pussy. Then she slowly squatted, bringing her dripping hole closer and closer to my face. A moment later her pussy was pressed to my mouth.

I was suddenly trapped between her sweet thighs. With no light and only the taste and scent of her to guide me, I began to suck and lick her again. It wasn't long before I felt her thighs quivering. Then I felt the now familiar deluge of juice as it gushed out of her. I was ready for it and drank it down like the finest wine. It poured into my mouth with such force that some bubbled from my lips. I fought to keep any more from escaping my sucking mouth. Finally the juice stopped, but Mom wasn't done. She rode my face until she had climaxed twice more.

When she pulled away I saw that at some point she had hung up on Dad. She looked down at me and said, "That should teach you not to bother me while I'm on the telephone."

It was a wonderful and welcomed lesson.

Chapter 10

As the summer was drawing to a close, I sat down with my mom and told her of my decision to transfer to a local school. At first she objected strenuously, but finally came around when I explained that I could get just as good an education for less money and, most importantly, I would be around to help her with the baby. Plus, I had made up my mind.

She got all teary eyed and thanked me with a big, wet kiss. That made it all worth it. When we parted, we were both breathless. I was ready to take it further, but Mom just wanted to sit on the porch and snuggle. I accepted that, hoping we would do something later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pregnant Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds