Prelude to a Nap

I opened my mouth to say something, but all I got was a loud 'smack,' and that started me giggling. My lips and the inside of my mouth were coated with thick, sticky semen, so I couldn't speak without smacking. I giggled my way into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth with water and wiped my lips with a towel. Then I peed and came out into the room to find the lamp off and John in bed under the covers. It had gotten cloudy outside, so the room was dark. He pulled the covers aside for me, and I slid into bed beside him. He folded me into his arms, and we had a lovely full body contact kiss. He whispered that my mouth was still a little cummy, but he thought it tasted good on me. He stopped my giggles with a kiss. He said he thought a nap would feel good, and I snuggled even closer. I was on my side, nestled against him, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder, and I thought I had never been so cozy and comfy. I didn't realize how sleepy I was. It's so wonderfully warm and snug in John's arms. I know I'm going to be asleep in about ten seconds.

And I thought I'd outgtown naps.

__________________________________________
Comments always welcome
Everyone over eighteen, of course

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds