• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Preparation to Seduction Ch. 02

Preparation to Seduction Ch. 02

After we made love we both needed another shower before getting dressed for our cookout party, with eight guests.

My attire was pretty simple, khaki shorts and golf shirt with cool sandals. Pretty appropriate for an evening where the temperature was still in the high 80's. Of course we had selected Lynette's outfit earlier: no bra, no panties, and a halter-top sundress.

We dressed (so to speak) and went downstairs to finalize the preparation for the cookout. Our guests were due to start arriving in the next hour.

I fixed a large scotch on the rocks while Lynette had a large glass of wine.

"I'd better drink up if I am going to seduce David." She said with a smile.

Dinner was going to be hamburgers, kielbasas, BBQ chicken breasts, baked potatoes, baked beans, and salad. We had shaped the burgers earlier, along with marinated chicken breasts; potatoes were oiled and wrapped in foil. Lynette worked on a huge salad that was a piece of work. Within thirty minutes I have finished my drink and was working on another as Lynette drank the last of her second glass of wine.

Despite the great fucking I had just an hour or so ago I was growing horny just watching Lynette walk around the kitchen, knowing her pussy and tits were there for the taking. Knowing she did not cum earlier I was pretty certain she would be amiable to any sexual move I might make. After completing the salad Lynette headed to the counter to pour another (her third) glass of wine. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and began kissing her neck and shoulders. As she responded I slipped my hands through the side of her halter-top and began to squeeze her erect nipples. Soon I was pressing my hard cock against her ass as I caressed and played with her tits. Her response was to press her ass against my bulge.

I removed my hands from her tits and put them on her back and pushed her forward over the table as she bent from the waist. Once bent over with her hands supporting her on the tabletop I raised her dress over her hips, unzipped my pants and rubbed the head of my erect cock against the lips of her pussy. Soon my cock-head was slippery and wet, a combination of her pussy juice and my pre-cum.

"Don't tease me, fuck me." Lynette said.

God she was desirable, bent over from the waist, legs spread, and both her pussy and ass exposed to me, to do as I wished...

I rubbed my cock over the opening of her pussy a few more times then backed away a bit and knelt down till my face was inches from her pussy and ass. I kissed her ass, and began to explore the opening of her ass with my tongue. As I flicked my tongue around her ass I also moved down and licked her wet and waiting cunt.

I continued teasing both her pussy and ass with my tongue. As I would get close to her ass or pussy she would push her ass back toward me, hoping to force my tongue in that particular hole.

"Damn it, quit teasing me and stick your tongue in my ass." She pleaded.

I took my fingers on my left hand and slid them in her pussy as I pressed my face into her butt, with my tongue entering her ass. I finger fucked her as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass. The combination soon had her bucking and squirming.

"That's it....keep fucking me....I'm going to cum"....

I increased the speed of finger fucking and began licking and probing her ass at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck...... don't stop honey I'm gonna cum......

With that she pushed back against me so hard I almost fell over. Cum gushed from her pussy as I continued to finger and ass fuck her. I took my free hand and held myself to her by grabbing her by the leg. Every time she came and had a spasm, I could feel the muscles of her ass grab my tongue. She must have cum six or seven times before she fell forward across the table.

I removed my fingers from her soaking pussy as she lay sprawled over the table. I backed away to observe the sight. As I looked at her exposed dripping wet pussy I had an idea. I walked to the counter nearby where the kielbasas were lying on a plate. I picked up the plate containing a dozen large keilbasas' and walked over to the table.

"Stay just where you are, we're going to give our guest a special treat." I then took the sausages and one by one, inserted them in Lynette's wet pussy. Before long all twelve had been inserted completely in her pussy two or three times, and covered with her cum and juice. There were no cunt hairs to give away what I had done since we had shaved her pussy the night before.

After the last sausage had been coated Lynette stood up, straightened her dress, turned around and faced me. "You are a real pervert." She said with a smile as she grabbed my limp cock still hanging from my shorts. We kissed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Preparation to Seduction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds