Prequel to Dating Lisa

Bob leaned over and whispered to me that since Elaine was completely naked that I should be too. I objected quietly for the reason I would be naked in front of strangers.

"Not strangers, friends", Bob replied giving me a dirty look. "I told you I would strip naked for you and here it is. Two friends of mine are willing to do the same in front of you so take your clothes off. It's no big deal and Craig is not going to try and fuck you."

I could see how mad Bob was getting so I reached behind me and removed my bra hoping that would satisfy everyone. Craig's cock had swelled to its full length as had Bob's. I could see the wetness from around Elaine's hole seeping out.

Elaine got something form her purse, unfolded her legs and started to apply a jelly inside her cunt as a lubricant. She reached over and applied some to Craig's cock causing it to swell some more and get redder. She then placed the lube in the center of us. Bob took special notice of what Elaine had done and turned to me and demanded I remove my panties. I don't know what they all had in mind but I refused to remove them. Surely my naked tits and aroused nipples being exposed was enough. Did I really need to show them my ass and genitals to get to know me better?

Craig stood up with his rock hard cock, grabbed Elaine's hand and they walked off to another room in the house. That was the last I saw of them. Bob on the other hand was totally irate, accusing me of embarrassing him in front of his friends. He started to put his button up shirt on, told me to get dressed and threatened to stop seeing me. Telling me he was going to take me home I started to cry. He was searching for his underwear when I stood up and removed my panties. I was in a strange house, completely naked with two strangers that could walk in on me at any moment. I shivered as everything hit me at once. I was naked and cold, sexually exited and afraid of being seen by strangers. Needing to smooth things over with Bob I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his dick. I started to stroke him and he seemed to forget about the last fifteen minutes. Coming close to his orgasm I raised my other hand to try and catch his cum so it didn't hit the floor. He looked down at his cock just as he started to blow and I had ropes of white goo all over the palm of my hand. I stood to kiss him and he started to fondle my pussy. He said if I ever embarrassed him like that again there would be hell to pay. Bob wanted to know what the big deal was about stripping naked I tried to explain but he just used my words against me saying as long as there was no intercourse I should have no problem being naked. He continued to dress as I stood naked hoping to please him.

I gathered my clothes and Bob said, "Don't put them on. I am driving you home naked and I will tell you when you can get dressed."

Walking out to the car I felt like every eye in the neighborhood was watching even though it was late. About a mile from my house he said that I could start dressing. He just dropped me off and didn't even walk me to the door. I went in the house and cried.

Things seemed to return to normal after that night and Bob was once again the gentleman he had been. We dated and messed around sexually when the opportunity presented. Then one night he said we were going to a party and asked me to wear a beige knit dress with horizontal stripes that I owned. I loved that dress and I guess Bob did too. The way it hugged my body accentuated my tits when I was not wearing a bra and clung to my hips. Putting on my panties I opted out of wearing a bra.

On the way to the party Bob explained that is was small, just 4 couples and us. When we got to the house and the front door opened there was a black guy. No big deal I thought until we went into the living room and I realized that all the other couples were black. I felt very uncomfortable but as we were introduced to everyone they seemed like very nice people. Bob and I sat on a love seat and joined in the conversation. There were drinks and snacks with music playing in the background.

The guy that opened the door and was throwing this party was named Ray and his girlfriend's name was Keesha. Then there was Saul and Marie, Linc and Sherry and finally Joe and Michelle. Later in the evening Saul and Marie found themselves sitting on a chair together pawing at each other. Saul started to unbutton Marie's blouse and slipped his hands inside to play with her tits.

Ray saw me watching them and said, "Don't pay them no mind. They're always at each other and they don't care who sees them."

With that said the conversation turned to sex. As the talk progressed it came out that all of the black couples have had intercourse but not Bob and I. Ray then announced that he had never seen a white girl completely naked other than in a picture. Bob retorted that he had never seen a black girl completely naked.

Ray turned to Keesha and said, "Keesha take all your clothes off and show Bob what a fine body you have."

Keesha obediently stood up and started to remove her clothes. When she removed her bra the darkness of her areolas and nipples caught my attention. She then removed her panties and stood in the middle of the room completely naked. The other couples started to get active.

Ray then said, "Keesha get up close to Bob and show him that fine pussy of yours. Let him feel it if he want to."

Keesha walked up to Bob, who was sitting, and almost shoved her pussy in his mouth. Slowly, he pried her labia apart exposing the pink of her vagina. He grabbed her by her hips and had her turn her ass to his face. Putting his hand on her lower back he had her bend at the waist. Spreading the cheeks of her ass he exposed the pink of her tunnel.

Bob took a real close look one more time but then called for me to stand up. I knew what was coming next. I went to Bob and pleaded with a whisper not to make me strip.

"He whispered in my ear, "You are not going to embarrass me again. Now turn around."

I turned around, faced Ray and felt Bob reach for the hem of my dress. I started to cry a little. He pulled the dress over my head leaving me stranding there in my panties. I tried to cover my breasts then he reached for the elastic of my panties and pulled them down until they dropped to the floor. I started to sob because I could not cover everything. Everyone's eyes were on me as I stood there naked.

"Lisa, now go over to Ray and give him a close look at your white body. Let him touch you. He will not fuck you so stop crying, "said Bob.

Bob returned to where he was sitting and Keesha crawled up on his lap so he could explore her. I walked toward Ray still trying to cover myself with my hands and sobbing. When I got close enough, Ray grabbed my hands and pulled them down to my sides. He then placed one hand on my left breast while the other explored my pubic area. I looked around the room and the other three couples were in various stages of undress. Ray stood up and dropped his pants. His rather large member began to awaken as he removed his shirt. He sat back down and asked me to sit on his lap. With tears in my eyes I looked at Bob and he nodded while now playing with Keesha's tits. I turned around and began to sit on Ray's lap slowly while making sure of exactly where that big cock was. Once seated, I looked down to see the head of his dick sticking up between my legs and resting against the clit of my hairy pussy. He reached around and grabbed both breasts. Rolling my nipples between his fingers I was beginning to forget how upset I was. He started thrusting his hips upward and when I looked down I saw the head of his rod popping up from between my thighs and disappearing when he retracted. Rubbing against my clit as it rose and fell I was getting aroused but still felt humiliated.

I looked over at Bob and found him naked from the waist down and finger fucking Keesha while she pulled on his cock. The other three couples were all naked and performing various sexual acts with each other. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet splashing on my tits, stomach and pubic hair. I looked down and saw Ray ejaculating his sperm on me. He finished dropping his load and I thought I could get dressed again. Instead Ray called out to Saul asking if he wanted a close look at a white girl.

Saul said," Send her over."

I stood up and started to walk to Saul. It hit me that I was going to be passed around that evening. I asked Saul to let me get cleaned up but he refused. He said I should lie on the floor and spread my legs. I began to cry softly again. Saul inserted two fingers as deep as he could into me to the point where it hurt a little. He then had Marie start giving him a blow job. After some time Marie made a face and probably swallowed his load of cum. Saul lost interest in finger fucking me any further.

Saul yelled out, "Who wants the white girl next?"

Joe spoke up and told me to get on the coffee table on all fours. He came up behind me and jammed two fingers into my cunt. With the other hand he played with one of my tits as they dangled downward. Saul slipped under my other tit and started to suck it. I started to sob again. Joe let go of my tit and started playing with my asshole. Saul was attached to my other tit like a vacuum cleaner. Still on all fours Joe had me start jerking him off. When he could hold it no longer he moved to my ass and let his load fly on my back and ass cheeks. Saul released my tit from his mouth. Looking down quickly I could not believe how he had elongated the one nipple.

"Linc you're next," spoke Joe.

Linc told me to get down on the floor with my legs spread flat but propped up on my elbows. Feeling the pain of humiliation I started to cry but did as I was told. He kneeled down between my legs and began rubbing his cock up and down my slit. The sensation of his cock rubbing my clit and the sight of the contrast between our skin colors made me quickly forget about my humiliation temporarily. I then thought he was going to jam that thing in my vagina and drop his load in me and that scared the hell out of me. I wasn't on the pill and I did not need a mixed race baby. I made sure that I was prepared to pull away from him if I felt his penis anywhere near my vaginal entrance.

Then it happened. He started to spray the outside of my pussy and as he pulled back he sprayed both of my thighs. When he walked away I realized that I now had cum from my tits to my pussy, on my back and ass and running down my thighs.

I looked over at Bob and it was easy to see his white sperm on Keesha's black body as he continued to rub her clit with his fingers. There was a big glob of semen on her right tit. One strand of cum ran from her left nipple and draped down to her stomach. More was all over her pubic hair. I didn't know if had fucked her or not and I did not care.

I asked Ray if I could possibly get a shower and he showed me to the bathroom. He sat on the toilet and watched me clean up. By this time I didn't care that I was naked in front of a black guy. I had run out of tears and was now beyond humiliation. Handing him my wash cloth I asked him to wash the cum off my ass and back. When he got to my ass he spent some extra time washing while spreading my cheeks and reaching through to my pussy. When I turned around Ray had pulled his erect cock out again. I grabbed it and jerked him off. His sperm hit me in the leg and then ran down the drain with the shower water and everyone else's cum.

I dried off with a towel and then walked into the living room naked to get dressed. Bob stood up and I could see that his cock was very wet. He pulled his pants up and I had my clothes back on. Bob said goodbye and we left. There was total silence on the ride home and when we got there, there was no hugging or kissing.

Bob tried to contact me several times over the next several weeks but I was always unavailable.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds