• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Pretty Anna Upon Thames

Pretty Anna Upon Thames

All characters in this story are above the age of consent. This is a work of fiction inspired by a photo of the title character and my correspondence with her.

*

It was the first really cooling day of the approaching autumn. The sun peeked in and out of the scattered clouds causing ten-degree fluctuations in the temperatures Anna felt as she walked a park like stretch of green next to England's most famous river.

Upstream from the nation's capital, the water ran placidly, innocently, belying what it would become a few kilometers closer to the sea. It was barely a dozen meters wide where Anna stopped at its bank to watch a larger-than-expected power barge sailing up river.

Moving out of the way of the vessel were two swans that waddled ashore near her. They're the queen's swans, Anna thought, remembering some long ago lesson where she was taught that all the wild creatures of the empire belonged not to the English people but the royal family. Now, as she breathed the crisp air deeply, she remembered that she was the teacher.

She may have gasped slightly when she turned to walk up river. He was stretching as if preparing for a training run. His bicep bulged almost obscenely as an arm grasped the opposite calf and he contorted himself into a human sculpture worthy of Rodin. Rising up, hands above his head, white singlet tight to his ripped torso, eight magnificent, powerful abdominal muscles on display.

His dark chocolate skin transluced through the white fabric and Anna felt herself become wet with an arousal more burning than a scorching, tropical sun. Her legs felt like jelly as she began to walk toward him. At the same moment, he moved toward her.

She was powerless to prevent her eyes from dropping to the grapefruit sized pouch that wobbled back and forth from thigh to thigh in his black, lycra, genitalia molding shorts. Forcing her gaze upward, a flicker of recognition passed between her pupils. He looked so familiar. Had he been a student of hers?

He smiled brightly as they passed, his perfect, white teeth framed by puffy, succulent, purple lips. Anna never turned when she passed a man, not even the most handsome. It was he who invariably turned and she didn't want to be caught showing an interest. Today she turned. He hadn't; he'd begun to jog.

Anna tripped and almost fell watching those taught calf and hamstring muscles, but it was those slim hips and glorious, meaty buttocks that commanded her attention. She loved being rimmed and often returned the favor if one of her girlfriends got carried away but the notion of sticking her tongue into a hairy male ass held no allure for her. Yet, at that moment, nothing was more appealing than the thought of prying those muscular mounds apart and licking his sweaty crevasse.

A tree grew from the riverbank. Its trunk hugged the ground for a few feet before curving skyward. Anna needed to sit down before she fell down. She lowered her bottom onto the crunchy bark, leaving one booted foot on the ground while placing the other on the gnarled trunk beside her.

Had scullers been passing by the oarsmen would have been treated to a delicious view of Anna's pantied pussy. She wouldn't have closed her legs either as a late-summer zephyr cooled her steaming snatch, and coaxed wisps golden hair across her lovely face.

She closed her eyes behind her shaded lenses and remembered the glorious black god. She knew him, knew his name. Blaine had gone to her school and had briefly been a student in one of her classes. The nubile, pubescent girls of her classes behaved shamelessly in trying to attract his attention. Now she understood why.

He's just a lad, she tried to warn herself, knowing she'd acted no more ladylike around him than those schoolgirls had. Can he even be eighteen? Anna asked herself trying to do the mental maths to calculate an approximate age?

She couldn't quiet the blood that pounded in her nipples and clitoris, and caused her sphincter to pucker and tingle. She heard the snap of a twig behind her and knew Blaine had not gone on his run. Hair was brushed from her neck and replaced by soft lips. Her body shivered and goose bumps dotted her arms.

A white lad exhibiting such impudence would have been dispatched with an alacrity that bordered on cruelty but Anna knew she had no ability to resist this black hunk. He was free to take whatever he wanted from her.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked as he continued to nuzzle and she continued to shiver.

"I'm going to eat you."

Suddenly, magically, he was kneeling in front of her, his hard chest pressing on the hard tree. Her creamy thighs lay open before him like an invitation in gold. Her brightly striped panties were stained several shades darker at the gusset by her dewy dampness. He kissed her knee.

His lips traveled inward on a satin road of golden flesh. He breathed her musky nectar. His cock head had already escaped the elastic band of his shorts and pushed past his navel. By the time he was kissing the soaking panty covered crotch, Anna was clutching his head to keep herself from tumbling to the ground.

The first involuntary shudder overtook her as she felt his tongue slip under her panties and his teeth clamp the silky material. She was ready to climax but determined to wait, holding out for a bigger, better one. She dug her fingernails into her palms as she felt him shake his head in short, violent snaps like a terrier dispatching a varmint.

She squeezed his head to quiet the shaking. His fingers joined his tongue and grasped her panties. She heard the thin material begin to rip as he pulled his face away from her crotch. The tearing of the fabric threads vibrated lightly against her smooth pussy lips. In one violent twist he ripped the crotch completely out of those pretty panties and spat it on the ground.

His mouth opened. From her perineum to her clit his broad, flat, slightly raspy tongue licked a slick path along the puffy, sensitive lips of her suddenly naked cunt. His finger followed opening a furrow between those pulsing labia. Anna worried she might black out or go mad as he did it again and again and again.

Finally, he tired or torturing her and he began sucking her clit, searching for her orgasm. His finger entered her cunt and began stroking upward toward his sucking, licking mouth. Soon he was attacking her g-spot.

Sucking and licking, stroking and poking, the waves began. She first cradled then clutched his head. The spasms became violent, almost brutal and the thrashing accompanied thunderous waves on a rocky outcropping.

Anna was lost, delirious. She flopped like a fish in a boat until she finally ceased shuddering and began to float. She awoke to find herself lying peacefully, sated, on the grass next to the tree.

The top of a black-brown head poked sweetly from beneath her short skirt. Blaine's face was as soaked as had it been towed beneath the falls at Niagara. His smooth cheek still rested on Anna's silken thigh. His lips still pecked at her smooth, creamy skin.

Anna felt herself being moved. She was flat on her back, her knees draped over Blaine's shoulders. His face moved toward her pussy again. Calmer now, less desperate, she became alarmed. Someone could see them, see her. She could be arrested, probably lose her teaching certificate, her livelihood.

Then Blaine opened his mouth and began anew. His lips formed a large oval that covered her entire vulva and his tongue plunged into her pussy. It had been four days since she'd had anything buried so nicely in her and more that thrice that time since she'd last been fucked by a cock. Anna let her mind drift back as she received Blaine's delicious tongue fucking.

*

She'd chosen her lover for the evening from a close by shop. She placed the green vegetable cylinder in warm water while she sipped a nice glass of chilled Cava and drew a scented bath of her own.

While Barry White sang softly, smoothly, deeply, she dried herself over a third glass of wine and lit candles by her bedside.

She took her lover to bed slipped a condom over him (no little gherkins thank you very much!) to cover any slight surface imperfections, got the slick lube and gently oiled herself, getting warmed up and aroused, ready for the big event.

She wanked the covered cucumber with a handful of lube and gently slid it in all the way. Resting, she left it fully inside her for a while so she could feel the full extent of it, then she slowly started fucking herself. She stroked her clit with her other hand going quicker and quicker with the big, satisfying cucumber.

On and on she went, bringing herself to the peak and then letting the sensations subside, a sip of wine, then starting in again gradually bringing herself closer and closer to the peak, finally fucking herself so fast and rubbing her clit so sweetly she burst in glorious, magnificent orgasm.

*

Back on that riverbank, Anna's hot imaginings had her digging her booted heels into Blaine's shoulder blades in desperate need as she tried to plaster her pussy to his face. She smiled to herself because this black kid was a better, deeper, longer lasting tongue fucker than some of men she'd known.

Blaine pistoned his tongue in and out of her squishy cunt pushing her to a second, probably greater climax than the one from which she still recovered. Anna crossed her ankles behind his neck. Her thighs, improbably hard yet impossibly soft locked his head in an unneeded prison.

She looked down at the dark brown skull buried between her thighs. Beyond, she saw the arm he was using to support himself. It appeared strange to her muddled mind, not as well muscled as she remembered, and for good reason. It wasn't his arm at all!

Blaine had extracted an enormous cock and was beating off as he tongued Anna's pretty pussy. A new looseness opened her pussy and his tongue dug deep. His body contorted and his cockhead joined his lips and tongue at the entrance to her cunt. The unbelievably long dong somehow joined Blaine's tongue inside Anna's pussy.

The feeling was incredible for both as five inches of fat black cock was being licked by an equal length of pink tongue inside a loose, sloppy, hole as wet as the river that flowed a few feet away. Anna's mega climax, that had begun with the entry of that swollen cock head into her vulva, raged uncontrolled as her pretty face contorted with a feeling unlike any other she'd experienced.

For Anna, nothing before compared to those glorious moments. She clasped her legs behind Blaine's neck. She cradled his head in her arms and tried to wrap herself as tightly as she could to the wonderful pleasure she was receiving.

Somehow the pair had somersaulted and Blaine lay with his shoulders and neck pinned to the grass. All his considerable energies were harnessed by her scissored legs. The pressures forced his slick cock from Anna's cunt.

The slit in the bulbous cock head opened and a jet of pure creamy semen lashed out. Anna felt its heat on the back of her thigh just as the enormous black snake masquerading as a cock spat out another venomous, liquid rope.

Spurt after spurt splashed hotly against Anna's bare legs reaching as high as her now spasming pussy, joining Blaine's tongue completing the slick, gooey mess her genitals had become.

Anna became limp as Blaine continued basting her cummy cunt with his tongue. Even though he had climaxed himself, his erection would not abate. If anything, it became longer, firmer as he heard his former teacher call him lewd names in her wantonness.

Anna fell weakly from the still straining black youth. The barely conscious teacher hardly sensed her former student as he insistently parted her thighs and shifted himself between them. Her mind was filled with mildly pleasant sensations of a long, thick rod plowing happily in the gooey, swollen furrow that guarded her gratification tunnel sopping up the lubricating fluids in preparation for entry. It wasn't until Blaine had begun his entry that she snapped alertly, fully awake.

Poor kid, she thought sympathetically. He'd waited too long, missed his chance. Had he tried to fuck her only moments ago, before her seismic climax, she would not have had the will to stop him. Sated, her fear of his extraordinary size pushed her sharp fingernails into his upper groin halting then reversing his entry.

"Please Blaine," she told him. "Don't, I'm too small, too sore for that. Here," she said, grasping the lower third of his enormous, fat shaft in both fists and beginning to stroke, "let me help you this way."

Blaine lay back on his elbows and watched his pretty former teacher trying clumsily to wank him.

"Would you lick it for me?" Blaine asked plaintively and watched as Anna moved her face closer to his cock.

Pursing her lips, she kissed the upper, messy end of the most beautiful organ she'd ever seen. She could taste both of them on him as the goo seeped past her puckered lips and onto her tongue. Anna felt a strong twitch pulse the black shaft as Blaine responded to seeing her pale pink tongue approach his dark chocolate cock.

Soon Anna was trying to jerk the mammoth dick off into her mouth and she began to have a strange desire. She'd always wanted to watch two men suck each other off. Now she wondered what it would be like to see one suck his own dick. She already knew Blaine was capable of mouthing himself and now she actively encouraged him.

"Mmmm, Blaine, your cock might be too much for me by myself. Why don't you help me a little?"

Anna had removed one fist from the black pole, hooked it behind the youth's neck, and was pulling his head closer to his crotch. He didn't resist the older beauty and soon his lips and tongue joined Anna's on his shaft. Slowly Anna pulled back until Blaine was mouthing himself alone.

The pretty teacher found herself becoming enormously excited again as she watched the puffy black lips engulf the fat black shaft and slide up and down in self fellatio.

"Oh Blaine," Anna cooed, "I've never seen anything so exciting. Can you make yourself cum? I'd love to see you do that!"

Pulling his cock out of his mouth, Blaine said, "I've done it before but I do it like this."

The gorgeous black kid lay on his back and pulled his hips over his head. His long legs dangled to the ground with his knees straddling his face. The long black phallus easily reached and filled his mouth. Anna was lost in lust as she watched her former student begin to suck himself off in earnest.

"That's it baby," she said affectionately as she scooted up behind him and began stroking his scrotum.

She watched closely, hungrily as Blaine's lips sought to siphon his sperm. Suddenly Anna regretted her hasty decision to let the youth's mouth replace her own on that tasty stalk. An aching developed in her belly as she yearned to be the one draining that lovely dick. Still, she wanted even more to watch the boy auto-suck.

Anna eagerly made do by lowering her mouth over his scrotum and licking his testes. Blaine groaned around his own cock as the gorgeous blonde laved his balls.

"Oh shit that's so fucking hot!!" Anna exclaimed as she watched the scene unfolding on the grass by the river.

She went quickly back to sucking the kid's nuts but she was becoming uncontrollably hot. She began to think the unthinkable. This young boy was doing something so exciting, so kinky for her, she just had to reciprocate. She imagined something that under less arousing circumstances she found revolting. She actually wanted to rim that beautiful young tender black ass.

Anna was feverishly gnawing at Blaine's nutsack, shaking her head rapidly from side to side, dragging her lips and tongue across the sensitive skin covering the testicles driving Blaine and herself increasingly crazy. Even as she licked his balls, she could still see the movements of the cock and the mouth as the young man satisfied himself as few could.

Anna pushed herself back letting her tongue tease the youth's perineum. His light musky aroma was beginning to delight her nostrils. Her hands began prying apart that black cleft in Blaine's buttocks making room for her tongue and face to press forward. Soon she was lapping contentedly at the wrinkled ring that guarded the boy's rectum.

Anna had no interest to pierce that protective ring with her tongue. She was simply enjoying the nastiness of her actions and the moaning groaning approvals emitting from Blaine. Briefly, she shoved a hand under her skirt in a desperate attempt to relieve some of the sexual tension what she was doing had created in her groin. Suddenly there was a tensing in the lovely black buttocks and she knew he was close to sucking a climax from himself. It was something she had to see.

Anna moved immediately back to her previous perch with her mouth on Blaine's balls. "That's it baby," she cooed, "make that sweet black stick pop onto your tongue. Shoot that creamy stuff into your mouth."

Anna watched as the long cock began to twitch. She could see the pulses as the liquid was pumped up the fat black shaft and could tell that Blaine was emptying his balls into his mouth. She was overwhelmed and began fingering her slit in frantically, wanting to join the young man in orgasmic bliss. She was shocked at how she came almost instantaneously.

Anna struggled to maintain her focus on the incredible climax taking place in the young man's mouth. She became superheated as she watched Blaine's throat struggle to drain his rapidly filling mouth. Her eyes glazed over and her climax exploded to an unknown level at the sight of the creamy substance from Blaine's scrotum burst past his lips and began oozing over his cheeks, chin, and leaking into his nostrils.

Neither of the interracial couple could maintain position in face of their out of control spasms and collapsed onto their backs gasping for breath. Neither did they seem aware of the half-dozen park strollers surreptitiously observing the pretty blonde and half naked black buck stretched on the lawn. Anna recovered first, leaning over and rubbing her soft hand along Blaine's groin.

"You were wonderful," she told the lad whose eyes fluttered open under her intimate touch. "But we'd better get you dressed before both of us get arrested."

Anna had enough time to offer Blaine an inspired kiss so she could also get a full tasting of that creamy substance still coating the interior of Blaine's oral opening. While he tugged on his tight shorts, she busily licked his cream from his face.

Blaine resumed his training run and Anna walked home as content as she'd ever been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Pretty Anna Upon Thames

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds