Prey For Me Ch. 06

"Why was our Lilith interest in Sasquatch?" Caitlin asked the two men. "Or perhaps better phrased, why was our Lilith interested in the first man she murdered, Dr. Joseph Masterson? He was some sort of Sasquatch aficionado. What did Lilith want from Masterson? Information? What information? Or to silence him? Or both? These are not random murders. We have to understand the why."

On that note," Brett rose and bid adieu, "I'm beat and I'm calling it a night. Caitlin, we have an early flight home in the morning."

"Yes, I know," she replied. "I'm planning on returning for New Year's Eve, ringing in the new millennium Las Vegas style. I'm totally intrigued by this case. What about you, Brett, are you returning?"

"Damn right! My classes don't begin until mid-January. Let's fly back together. I'll ring your room in the morning when I wake just to make sure you get up and going."

Caitlin walked Brett to the door and as soon as she closed it, turned around and whistled at Jack. A mournful, quavering guttural whistle descending in pitch.

"What the hell was that?" Jack asked. "Are you ill?"

"No, you silly boy. That was the wail of the screech owl calling for a mate. The call of Lilith. Are you interested?"

Jack was rather too stunned to answer and wasn't exactly sure what this beautiful and most intelligent woman had in mind.

Caitlin broke the silence with, "Just don't call me a squaw. Squaw is a word of Algonquin origin which has connotations of prostitute and female genitalia."

"That's interesting, I never knew that. Tell me about your Native American heritage, Caitlin. I know you are a Seneca and a descendant of Chief Cornplanter. Tell me more." Jack was buying time until he had to think over this situation. He was wondering if this woman who he was infatuated with was trying to seduce him or just innocently flirting.

"Ok. Would you rub my back while I'm talking? I'm all tensed up after the incredible events of this day." She sat up for a moment and removed her flannel shirt. She was wearing a Victoria's Secret seamless racerback bra with adjustable straps which Jack had seen the bottom of when she displayed her tattoo earlier.

Jack began by smoothing down the back muscles on both sides of Caitlin's back. He used equal pressure with his fingers and heels of his hands along her side, shoulders and neck. He moved along her side and faced her head and repeated the long smoothing strokes, going slightly deeper with each pass. Next he split his index finger and middle finger, placing his hand over her spine, with each finger in the groove between her spine and Erector Spinae muscles, and placed his other hand over the bottom one.

"The Seneca were one of the original Five Nations of the Iroquois. The others were the Mohawk, the Onondaga, the Oneida and the Cayuga. The Tuscarora were later adopted as the sixth nation. Did you ever hear of Catherine Tekawitha, the Lily of the Mohawk? The name Iroquois was given these nations by their enemy, the Algonquin. They called them Iroqu which means rattlesnakes. The French added the Gallic suffix "ois" and hence Iroquois. The Iroquois called themselves Haudenosaunee, which means the people of the long house."

"Caitlin, undo your jeans if that's Ok with you." She undid the buttons and began to pull her jeans down and Jack helped her slide them off. Her white panty thong matched the bra. He began to work her buttocks area by pushing down with the heel of his hand and then pulling back with his fingers in large fluid circular motions.

"It was their political system that made the Iroquois unique and by far the most important Native American element. By the time explorers and colonists encountered the Iroquois nations they been established for many generations with a democratic government, a form of religion based upon a Creator in heaven and a strong sense of family controlled by the woman. Right, I said women! The Europeans brought male chauvinism to America." With that she playfully pinched his leg.

Then Jack began to use his elbows, working from her lower back to the top. Each stroke was deeper and slower than the previous one, but very gentle.

"Uhhhh, that feels good. Of course you know that the United States Constitution was modeled in great part after the Iroquois Constitution, called The Great Law of Peace. I won't go into all that in detail because it is quite well documented. Many of the Iroquois women had tattoos as did the men. They were equal partners with the men. Like the blue-eyed wolf on my navel. The women selected the chiefs, the sachems, and that's in the Iroquois Constitution. Go read it. Two famous leaders of the women's rights movement, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Matilda Joslyn Gage, often pointed to the greater rights of Iroquois women as opposed to the subordinate position of white women. Do you know where the first women's rights convention was held? In Seneca Falls, New York, just a little over 150 years ago."

"In 1848 Elizabeth Cady Stanton and several other women organized the first Women's Rights Convention in Seneca Falls. Some seventy-two years later, in 1920, women finally won the right to vote. The one single event which most prompted Ms. Stanton to address women's rights was the fact that she and other women from America were denied participation at the World Anti-Slavery Convention in London in 1840 because of their sex."

"Maltilda Joslyn Gage was adopted into the wolf clan of the Mohawk in 1893 and was known as Karonienhawi or Sky Carrier. Although she could not vote in white society, she could as a Mohawk. She published many newspaper articles regarding the Iroquois and the equal rights given their women."

"The word 'Indian' is a white man's word. Christopher Columbus erroneously believed he has discovered a new route to India when he found new world land and named the native inhabitants Indians. Jack, am I boring you?"

"No, no," Jack replied. "You can talk all you want as long as I can feel your body." He lifted Caitlin's arm and placed it behind her lower back. He lifted up her shoulder and used his fingers to work along the border of her shoulder blade and his thumb to push under it.

"Ouch! You brute! Yeow, that is a tender spot. You better start treating me like a queen. The ancients of the Senecas had a peace queen, the mother of nations. Her name was Jikonsaseh. Later all the Iroquois nations called this female spirit Sky-Woman. Women in the tribes were thought to be direct descendants of Sky-Woman and as a result were treated with great respect. When the white man came from patriarchal Europe and were exposed to the egalitarian Native American cultures, they were shocked. Over time Native American life and culture were dramatically affected by the white man's ideals of male dominance and female submissiveness."

Jack then used his knuckles smoothing her back over and over with gentle hand over hand feather-like strokes.

"I'm done. Stick a fork in me," Caitlin said as she turned over and sat up. Jack noticed a wet spot on the front of her panties. She took his right hand in hers. "You have very strong and but gentle hands. The best for a great massage. She placed her thumb on his palm and gently pressed and massaged the back of his hand with her fingers, rubbing between the tendons of his fingers. The soft area on his palm below the thumb and below each knuckle was next. Then she worked on the tips of his thumb and each finger, pressing and pulling tenderly.

All the while Caitlin continued to talk. "The story of Catherine Tekawitha, the Lily of the Mohawks, that is commonly told is pure Catholic propaganda. She is also known as the Genevieve of New France. They portray her as a Catholic virgin and declared her Venerable in 1943 and she was Beatified in 1980. She was the first Native American to be declared Blessed. Catherine's mother was a captured Algonquin and her father was a Mohawk chief. Thus she was of the Iroquois, like me. According to the Iroquois version of theory, the Lily of the Mohawks was a witch. Our ancestors tell us of her use of love potions to seduce her victims. Her favorite philtres was baked into a cake. She would get sweaty and clean off the sweat with flour. The flour was then mixed with oil, egg and ashes of burnt hair from all parts of her body. This concoction was then baked into a cake which she would feed to the object of her lust. Now Jack, really, who would you believe about this princess of the Iroquois nation, the Catholics or the Iroquois themselves?"

Caitlin pulled Jack's shoes and socks off and started tickling his feet until he protested. Then she pressed and massaged the tendons on the back of his left foot, and then concentrated on the ball of his foot below his big toe and the soft area below his other toes. She worked on the first joint of each toe by pressing on the bottom and top with her index finger and thumb and gently pulled forward for a few seconds. He sighed when she began to rub his arch and heel expertly.

"And surely," Caitlin continued, "you have heard the legend of Godasiyo, the woman chief. In the beginning of time all the tribes could understand one another. But the great chief Godasiyo tragically drowned in the great river. Lacking her wise leadership, the Indians divided into many tribes and spread all across America and developed their own languages. And then we have Chie, the horny and fun-loving goddess who advised our people to live a life of fun, joy, laughter and much sexual freedom. This made Bochia, the god of laws, very angry and he turned her into an owl."

With that Caitlin began to whistle again the wail of the screech owl. At the same time she began to remove Jack's clothes. "Don't get excited. I'm just going to do your back like you did mine." She stopped when she got to his boxer shorts, pushed him playfully on his stomach on the bed and began the same techniques he had administered. She was surprised at how muscular he was. Not like a weightlifter but very hard and she could feel the power in his taut body as she massaged him.

"Hey," Caitlin asked after awhile, "you want to Indian wrestle? I'll show you how." She positioned their bodies so they were lying on the king-size bed on their sides facing each other with their feet touching. Caitlin's left foot was braced heel to toe against Jack's right foot and her right foot was hooked around his left foot and vice versa for his left foot. "Ok, now clasp your hands under your knees, and using only your left foot, you try to turn me over when I say go. Are you ready? Go!"

Caitlin flipped him three times and began to laugh so hard she was crying. "It's all in the technique," she whispered. "Speaking of technique, I have been reading The Perfumed Garden of Sheik Nefzaoui. You know, that book found in the possession of the women who mysteriously disappeared with those tall strangers. Her heart was racing, her mouth was absolutely dry and she could feel her entire body quivering. Jack was lying on his back and she reached over and kissed him passionately, moaning softly. They delighted in each other's lips and the warmth of their bodies.

Finally Caitlin broke the erotic silence with, "Jack, I can even quote verbatim from that book, 'If you desire coition, place the woman on the ground, cling closely to her bosom, with her lips close to yours; then clasp her to you, suck her breath, bite her; kiss her breasts, her stomach, her flanks, press her close in your arms, so as to make her faint with pleasure; when you see her so far gone, then push your member into her. If you have done as I said, the enjoyment will come to both of you simultaneously. This it is which makes the pleasure of the woman so sweet. But if you neglect my advice the woman will not be satisfied and you will not have procured her any pleasure.' So how about it Jack?"

They made love for hours. Caitlin insisted they try most of the positions in the book. El Mokkeurmeutt, with her legs in the air; El Modefeda, frog fashion; Nik el Kohoul, from the back; and on and on and on.

Jack feigned annoyance and whined tongue-in-cheek, "Caitlin, you keep looking at that book. Don't you have any positions of your own?"

"I've been saving mine for last. You think squaws aren't cowgirls? Didn't you ever hear of Princess Red Bird and Linda One Spot? They rode in wild west shows and rodeos, rode bucking broncs and brandished pistols. Do you want me to get that .357 you were admiring out of my purse?"

Caitlin got atop Jack. "Tontasatha'neta! That's Mohawk. I mean, I am the Lily of the Mohawks. Tontasatha'neta. It means let's do it again." She stroked him and kissed him and let him nibble on her dangling breasts until he became very hard again. Slipping him inside her, she leaned at just the right angle for her and started to gently move up and down. "Start bucking you horse's ass!" she demanded and he did. He gripped her hips and they soon were into a fluid rhythm. She began to grind in circular motions as he was deep inside her.

Jack did not understand Caitlin as she was moaning and crying out in that language he did not know again as she rocked and rolled more fervently. "Hen! hen! hen!" she screamed as she climaxed again, for what he thought was at least the fifth time. He was losing track. She rolled off him in exhaustion, lay by his side and fondled his hardness lovingly as she caught her breath.

"Tyihukwaes?" Caitlin asked coyly.

"What are you talking about now?" he asked impatiently. "And what does 'hen' mean?"

"I bet you thought 'hen' was a dirty word. The Mohawk word for 'yes' I guess. Tyihukwaes? Seneca for chipmunk, as in, would you like me to do my chipmunk imitation?"

Before Jack could answer Caitlin put her mouth on him and began to move him from one cheek to the other as she sucked. Once she had teased and tantalized him to the point of no return, she deepthroated him until he exploded spasmodically in her mouth. She pulled him out until the head of his cock rested on her lower lip and she swallowed his cum as he continued to gush and spurt and then put him back into her mouth and held him there until long after.

They lay entwined in each other's arms for an hour. Neither was talking and neither could sleep. Finally Jack spoke. "Please tell me another one of your stories, Caitlin. I can't sleep and it looks like you can't either."

"Well, Jack, just what kind of story would you like me to tell?"

Jack pulled the sheet down past their waists and gazed at the tattoo between Caitlin's navel and beautiful breasts. "Tell me about the blue wolf," he said as he licked it.

"OK, OK, but you can't tickle me while I'm talking. Stick that tongue back in your face. Didn't you see the movie The Last Temptation of Christ? Mary Magdalene had tattoos. So do sultry Seneca seductresses."

"Yeah, you are definitely one of those, girl."

"Where to start. Hmmm. I don't suppose you ever read the book Stewed, Screwed & Tattooed? That's how I feel right now." Caitlin looked to see if Jack was smiling and he was.

"Madame Chinchilla wrote that book and it is quite entertaining and informative. Another good read is Bodies of Subversion: A Secret History of Women and Tattoo by Margot Mifflin."

"I take it you have never read either of those, Jack. You seem to be somewhat of a history scholar. Have you ever seen John Verelst's portrait of Sa Ga Yeath Qua Piewth Tow? Tow boy was the last Iroquois chief, actually a Mohawk, to be tattooed. Verelst captured the chief on canvas in all his tattooed glory in 1710 at the court of Queen Anne in London. While in London Tow boy was baptized Brant and was the grandfather of Joseph Brant, the famous Iroquois leader who went to school at Dartmouth and was fluent in Latin and Greek, in addition of course to English and several native languages. You know, like me. Dunno why he never did Hebrew, though. Anywho, when the Iroquois took sides with the British during the Revolutionary War era, tattooing and many other native practices were strongly discouraged. Totally uncivilized behavior."

"Now, about the wolf. The wolf is one of the clans of the Seneca and other tribes like I said before. Jack, are you a boy who cried wolf?" She looked again to see if he was smiling and he was.

"The wolf thrives in a pack. As Rudyard Kipling said, 'For the strength of the pack is in the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is in the pack.' The pack is governed by an alpha male and an alpha female who do the mating. All others are subordinate, well, you know, have sex. Wolves communicate mostly with body language. The alphas show their dominance by sticking their tails up in the air. Would you like me to stick my tail up in the air, Jack? Obviously I am an alpha female. Would you like me to demonstrate how the alphas mate?"

"Talking about sex and tattoos. How about this one? About sixty years ago there were several Freudian shrinks who wrote book and articles about tattooing and how it was a sexual thing. They had all kinds of theories about tattoos and schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and all sorts of weird stuff. In 1934 Albert Parry wrote and interesting article for Psychoanalytic Quarterly entitled Tattooing Among Prostitutes and Perverts."

Jack began to lick Caitlin's tattoo. "I love this blue-eyed wolf and I don't care if you are a prostitute or a pervert."

Caitlin grabbed his ears and pulled him lower. "Ahhhhhhh," she moaned. "Forget the tattoo, dude. Just keep doing what you are doing."

"Caitlin, you are so smooth down here," Jack remarked softly as he lifted his head up.

"It's Magic you silly boy. Please don't make me talk any more." She grabbed his ears again, this time with a much firmer grip, and pulled him back down on her. She lost herself in the moment.

Caitlin rose when Brett called the room. She showered quickly and dressed while Jack watched. She kissed him sweetly as he lay in the bed. "I have to go, Jack, but I'll see you for New Year's and I'll stay until you solve this case. I think you might need some bait. Me. I'll call you as soon as I get home in about six or seven hours."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds