• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pricey Free Pass

Pricey Free Pass

123456

Author's note: This story contains adulterous, interracial sex. If that subject matter offends you, kindly choose another story category

The story runs a little long, but a lot of easy-reading dialogue fills the pages. It is told in subtitled sections, making it easy to pause your reading and pick up later where you left off.

A husband discovers that a free pass can be costly

As Jessica "Jessi" Reynolds drove home from work on that Tuesday afternoon her car radio was playing softly, but she wasn't listening. She was deep in thought. She thought about how just four years earlier, fresh off her honeymoon after marrying her husband Raymond, she couldn't wait to get home to be with him. Now, it was just part of her routine. She still loved Ray and she knew that he loved her. But the sparkle, and the spark, had dimmed a bit.

The couple seldom argued but lately they had been bickering over unimportant matters and Ray sometimes criticized her for little things she said and did. Jessi felt that Ray should be more attentive to her needs, but she also knew that she had faults of her own. She told herself that she needed to try harder to be a better wife and that she should count her blessings. Ray was a nice-looking man, not muscular but slim and trim.

Jessica was thin too, but not skinny, with a nice rack on her chest, a pretty face, long blonde hair, and a friendly and fun personality. She was more of a homebody than a party girl, but she could be naughty sometimes. She peppered her speech with occasional profanities, and she especially liked the f-word. And while she never got out of control, she did enjoy an occasional buzz and liked to drink white wine. When it came to marijuana, Jessi liked to say that she "could take it or leave it", but if the people around her were smoking weed, she would "take it" every time. Her husband did not like to see her smoking, but that never stopped her if she was in the mood.

At the age of 29, two years older than Jessi, Ray had recently been promoted to manager of the supermarket where he worked. He was on track for a successful and prosperous career in the grocery business. And the couple had recently bought a house. Jessica reminded herself that she and Ray had a lot going for them and there was no reason why they shouldn't be living happy lives.

Arriving at home, Jessi parked in the garage and entered the house through the door at the far end of the kitchen. To her surprise, Ray was there, managing two pots bubbling on the stove. Two full glasses of wine were on the counter and Ray handed one to his bride, who broke into a wide smile.

Ray gave Jessi a welcome home kiss and said, "I'm fixing dinner tonight, Sweetheart. Now go relax. I'll call you when it's ready."

Jessi happily trotted off to the living room, picking up her iPad, and she sat on the couch to relax and surf the net for a while. She wondered whether her husband had been having thoughts similar to hers, regarding their relationship, and that maybe he too wanted to make an effort to rejuvenate their marriage.

After a few minutes, Ray announced that dinner was served. Jessi entered the dining room and saw that Ray had set the table, complete with candles and a vase of flowers. The food was delicious, and the couple totally enjoyed their meal, consuming a bottle of wine as they ate, talked and laughed. After dinner, Ray told Jessi that he would clean up the kitchen later and he led her by the hand to their living room.

A little TV time

Jessi and Ray set their wine glasses on the coffee table before sitting together on the couch facing the TV. Jessi asked if they were going to watch "Wheel of Fortune". Ray smiled and said he had something else in mind. He clicked three buttons on the remote control and a porn channel came onscreen. Jessi was a little surprised that Ray knew just where to find the porno, and she was about to object to Ray's choice of programming. Jessi didn't care much for pornography, but in keeping with her new resolution to be a more agreeable wife, she just settled back to watch as Ray put his arm around her shoulder.

The porn video was typical with a nonsensical plot. A beautiful woman was engaged to be married and her beautiful lady friends were having a Bachelorette party for her. In the first scenes, the woman's "fiancé" flitted around the room as the women slowly undressed him. Then he started having sex with his fiancé and several of her friends. Jessi laughed out loud at the debauchery and joked, "my Bachelorette party was nothing like this!" Ray chuckled along with her but never took his eyes off the TV.

Then came a predictable plot twist. The doorbell rang and the naked bride-to-be opened the door only to find that a male stripper had arrived. The stripper was a handsome and tall black man dressed as a cop. The "black officer" said the neighbors were complaining about the noise and he began to fondle the engaged woman's enormous fake breasts. As the woman began moaning and the black man sucked her tits he ran his dark hands all over her white body. Jessi began to watch more intently. Ray was happy to see his wife showing more interest.

In the video, several naked women descended upon the black officer and proceeded to remove his clothes. The bride-to-be was the one who pulled his uniform pants down, revealing an enormous penis dangling between his legs. The camera zoomed in on the big black cock.

"Oh my god!" Jessi erupted. "Look at that fucking thing! It's a foot long! It can't be real, can it?!"

Ray just chuckled. "Maybe they glued a big dildo to his dick, but it looks pretty real to me!"

The women onscreen dropped to their knees and took turns licking the black cock. Jessi and Ray smiled at each other, slightly embarrassed, when they realized that each of them had slipped a hand to their groin areas and were rubbing themselves through their clothing as they vicariously joined the lewd scene on their television.

"She'll never be able to take that fucking monster," Jessi wistfully muttered as the engaged woman lounged on her back and spread her legs open wide. "It's just too fucking big!"

Then Jessi let out a loud gasp, along with the actress, as the big black cock plunged into her clean-shaven pussy. The young husband and wife were spellbound as they watched wide shots of the muscular black actor mating with the gorgeous white woman beneath him, interspersed with close-ups of the big black cock gliding in and out of her pink pussy, glistening with juices. Ray's hand was inside his pants and underwear, stroking his penis, when he glanced sideways and saw that Jessi had hiked up her skirt and was steadily fingering her clit with her panties pushed aside. They both smiled at each other, both a bit embarrassed. It was the first time in their marriage that they had caught each other masturbating, at the same time, and in the same place.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" Jessi announced as she rose from the couch and took her husband by the hand to lead him toward their bedroom. Ray certainly offered no resistance.

To say they were both turned on and hot-to-trot would be an understatement.

It took Jessi mere seconds to totally undress. Ray was a little slower. He always preferred not to peel off his underwear until he had a full erection. In this case, he was stiff as a board.

Early on in their relationship - going back about five years - before they ever had intercourse, or she even sucked him off, Jessi gave Ray a hand job. After he ejaculated, Ray's average-sized five-inch dick went limp and retracted to a puny nub, almost disappearing into his pubic hair.

Ray sheepishly told Jessi that he was a grow-er, not a show-er. Jessi never mentioned it, but she also never forgot the phrase.

After being aroused to the point of masturbation by the porn film, foreplay was not required. Jessi, especially, was ready to fuck, and she was more than ready to cum! Knowing that the missionary position worked best for them, Jessi laid on her back and welcomed Ray as he moved into position atop her.

Ray pushed his dick into Jessi's sopping wet pussy and began to slowly move in and out. He had been working on his self-control, trying to hold off his orgasm until Jessi was satisfied. But Jessi wanted less control and more action.

"Come on, Ray, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me like that guy in the movie!"

Ray picked up speed and the couple both loudly moaned and squealed. Jessi started screaming as she came in near-record time.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Harder Ray! Faster! Ohhh shit! Aaaaaaah, Aaaaah!"

Jessi's orgasm prompted Ray to have his and he grunted four times as he shot his semen into his wife's hot pussy. Jessi and Ray lay together on their bed, catching their breaths as they faced each other and cuddled.

Jessi gave Ray a kiss and smiled, then she quietly told him, "That was amazing. Maybe the best sex we've had since our honeymoon! You know, if you had asked me whether I wanted to watch some stupid porno movie I would have said no. But you knew what we needed, what we've been needing for a while now. Do you have any more tricks up your sleeve, Honey?"

"It was amazing, wasn't it?" Ray said in agreement. He was happy that his wife had been so receptive and responsive. He had hoped to prime her for something that she would probably not be receptive to. He thought that perhaps the time was now right to broach the subject.

"It's good to change things up once in a while," Ray continued. I love you so much that I don't ever want us to fall into a rut and be an 'old married couple' before our time."

Jessi nodded a yes, thinking to herself that Ray must have been reading her mind as she pondered their relationship three hours earlier. But, her contented smile faded when Ray spoke again.

"You mentioned me having 'tricks up my sleeve'. Well, I wonder whether you'd ever consider giving me a pass."

"A pass?" Jessi asked. "What do you mean, a pass?"

"You know," Ray responded, trying to make it seem commonplace. "A pass. Some people call it a 'free pass' or a 'hall pass', but it's something that couples are doing nowadays. I would never, ever, cheat on you, and go behind your back to be with someone else, but if you trusted me enough, you might give me a pass to explore the idea. It wouldn't hurt our marriage. It would make it stronger."

It took a couple seconds for Jessi to process what her husband was suggesting. She sat upright, shaking her head back and forth, and loudly declared, "What the fuck? Are you serious? You're suggesting that I should give you a fucking pass to go out and fuck some other woman? I don't believe you! I can't believe you would even mention it!"

Jessi started to climb off the bed, but Ray wrapped his arms around her, restraining her more than embracing her, and he pleaded with her.

"Honey, Honey! Listen to me! I love you more than anything, or anyone, in the world. I want to spend my whole life with you. I want you to be the mother of my children someday. But it's natural for men to feel lust for other women. It's the way we're wired. Most husbands stray at some point, and they don't ask their wives for permission, or for a pass. Look at how your brother ran around on his ex, and you know what's going on with Walt and Wendy next door."

Jessi started to whimper and then to cry. Loudly, with lots of tears. She clung to Ray, not because she wanted his companionship at that moment, but more because she needed support.

As Jessi's sobbing subsided, Ray passed her some Kleenex, and spoke again.

"Honey, all I'm asking is that you consider what I'm suggesting. If you say 'no, I won't give you a pass' I'll never bring it up again. I'll never ask again. But, think about it, okay?"

With that, Ray released his hold on Jessi, climbed off the bed and went to the kitchen to load the dishwasher and scrub the pots and pans. Jessi started whimpering again and cried herself to sleep.

Pondering the pass

Ray had asked Jessi to at least think about his request to be given a pass. For the next few days, Jessi thought about nothing else. Her emotions ran the gamut, beginning with anger and hurt, then there was jealousy, animosity, fear and anxiety. Some of the things that Ray had said resonated with her. Her own brother had been unfaithful with his wife, and she could name several other men who had done the same.

Jessi's best friend, Vanessa, was a gorgeous young white woman like her, with wavy brown hair and dazzling green eyes. Vanessa was married to a man who constantly cheated on her. Jessi confided to her friend that Ray had asked for a pass and Vanessa's reaction was "You're lucky. At least he's not being sneaky about it. It means that he cares about you, and he's giving you some control. Sooner or later he's going to act on his urges, with or without your consent."

Jessi's thinking kept coming back to the fact that she loved Ray, and she wanted to stay married to him. On the practical side, she also loved the money he made, the house they'd bought, the new car she drove, and the security that she felt as his wife. Finally, she decided that giving him a pass was risky, but denying his request carried risks too.

During the days that Jessi pondered the pass, Ray never brought it up. At the same time, Ray redoubled his efforts to be a better husband, being more attentive, cooperative and affectionate.

Four days after Ray first brought up the pass, the couple found themselves back on the couch, facing the TV, and actually watching "Wheel of Fortune". Jessi picked up the remote control and muted the volume.

"Okay Ray," Jessi said, looking straight ahead at the TV screen. "You can have it."

"I can have what?"

"The pass," Jessi said, turning her head to look Ray in the face. "The free pass, or hall pass, or whatever you want to call it."

It was unexpected, and Ray stammered, "Really? I... I..."

"You can have the pass on two conditions," Jessi said in all seriousness. "First, you have to promise me that you'll be totally honest with me. I mean always. And secondly, you can't fall in love with anyone else."

"Ohh Honey," Ray sweetly responded, "I love you more than you'll ever know, and you're the only woman that I'll ever love. I'll prove it to you every day."

Then, after smiling and giving Jessi a brief but warm kiss on the lips, Ray assured her, "I know how hard this is for you, but I promise you that you won't regret it."

"I already do," Jessi said, staring at the TV again and clicking the remote to bring back the sound of the game show.

A pass on the pass

The next day, there was no mention of the pass as Ray and Jessi went through their morning routine and both left to go to work, parting with their usual "Love you" followed by a quick kiss. Ray was secretly excited about scoring the pass, and he planned to put it to use as soon as possible. He half-way expected Jessi to change her mind and he wanted to get a shot at a certain young lady while he still had the green light from his wife.

As manager of the supermarket, Ray employed a number of pretty young girls as cashiers. One of them, Ashley, was particularly attractive in Ray's eyes. It might have been because she strongly resembled Jessi. She could have passed for her kid sister. Ashley flirted with all the stock boys at the store, and she flirted with Ray. Ray loved the way that she would always flash him a big smile and say "Hi Mr. Reynolds!" whenever their paths crossed.

Ray had access to all his employees' personnel records and he knew that Ashley had just turned 18 years of age. She was old enough to be legal, yet young enough to be a virgin, or something close to it. Because he was not especially confident of his own sexual abilities, Ray strongly desired someone young, inexperienced and pliable - the way that Jessica was when he first met her.

About two hours into her shift, Ray sent word to Ashley that he needed her to come to his office. Ashley was a little nervous when she noticed that Ray pulled his office door closed and locked it after she entered.

"Is anything wrong, Mr. Reynolds?" Ashley asked. Then she tried to butter up the boss by adding, "You got a haircut, didn't you? It looks nice."

"No Ashley, there's nothing wrong," Ray said, smiling and leaning his butt on his desk as he stood in front of the young woman. "You can call me Ray. I wanted to apologize for not wishing you a happy birthday last week. So, how does it feel to be an adult?"

"It feels fine," Ashley said sheepishly. She was not entirely comfortable with Ray's words and actions and stood stiffly in front of him.

"Well, now that you're a woman, and not just a girl, I was hoping that maybe we could get to know each other a little better."

Ray then leaned forward, put his hands on Ashley's arms and kissed her on the lips.

"What are you doing?!" Ashley shouted, pulling away. "You can't be doing that! I'm pretty sure it's against the law!"

"Whoa now! Easy Ashley!" Ray implored in a panic. He expected that Ashley might play 'hard to get', but her strong reaction was unexpected. Ray tried to calm her down.

"I didn't mean anything by it, Ashley. I thought you liked me, that's all. You're a beautiful woman - the prettiest one in this store - and maybe I'm a little off base, but it seems like you've been flirting with me."

Ray's compliments calmed Ashley a bit, and she was almost apologetic when she said, "I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea Mr. Reynolds. Ray. I think you're good looking for an old guy, and you're a nice boss, but if you ever try anything like this again I'm going to have to report it."

Pausing a few moments, Ashley said, "I hope that I can keep my job."

Relieved, Ray opened the door and said, "Of course you can keep your job. In fact, you should probably get back to work now."

As Ashely walked away, Ray sat down in his chair and told himself that he was an idiot. He could have destroyed his career if Ashley had put up more of a stink.

Ray thought to himself that when he does manage to put his pass to use it won't be with someone at work.

Turnabout is fair play

Ray made no mention of the pass, and over the following days, Jessi and Ray's shared love life picked up considerably. When they first married, they fucked every night. More recently the frequency had dropped off to twice a week. But with the occasional infusion of pornography, and Jessi's resolve to be more attentive to her husband, their lovemaking had increased to three or four times weekly. The pass that Jessi had grudgingly granted her husband also added a new edgy element to their relationship, even though Ray had never said any more about it.

It was a Monday night and both went to bed at their usual hour, but Jessi was not ready for sleep. She was in an extra-romantic mood and she went down on Ray's dick, giving him the best blowjob she could muster. Ray swung around to a 69 position and they both began humming and moaning as they worked their mouths on each other's sex organs. Jessi began squealing, pulling her mouth away just long enough to shout, "Oh fuck, Baby, I'm cumming!" As she came down from her orgasm she sucked Ray's dick back into her mouth and he almost instantly grunted and squirted his cum onto his wife's tongue. Jessi didn't like it much when Ray came in her mouth, but in that instance, she sat up, and as a joke, she rubbed her tummy and smacked her lips, then said, "Mmmmm, yummy!"

Resting in the afterglow, Jessi and Ray lay facing one another and they both told each other that the sex was wonderful, even though they never got around to having intercourse. A few more words were spoken and out of the blue, Jessi said, "I'm going to use my pass Friday night."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Pricey Free Pass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds