• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prince Charming Ch. 2

Prince Charming Ch. 2

King Thomas sat back in his chair, bored of reading the numerous reports from the war that were scattered all over his desk. He'd been at it for hours and it was pretty clear that his armies had the war sewn up as it was, he didn't really need to pore of these documents and come up with any brilliant strategies or the like.

A sudden knock at the door disturbed his weary thoughts, he looked up to see his herald enter the small office.

"What is it?" he demanded impatiently when the herald did not speak immediately.

"A negotiator from the Amazon's has arrived your majesty," said the herald.

Thomas smiled, your majesty, he liked the way that sounded. "A negotiator!?" snorted Thomas in contempt, "We've practically already defeated them, it's a little late to start negotiating."

"Nevertheless your majesty, the Amazon is here to meet with you."

"Very well," sighed Thomas, "Send her in." No doubt the negotiator would be desperate, Thomas thought to himself, perhaps he could use that to his advantage and this wouldn't be the complete waste of time he was expecting after all.

Moments later the Amazonian negotiator entered the room, flanked by two of Thomas's guards. The King sucked in a deep breath at the sight of her. The Amazon was a towering brunette, just over six feet tall so she practically dwarfed Thomas's five and a half feet of height. She wore the traditional leathers of her tribes, a short skirt that displayed her long, well muscled and tones legs, and a small studded leather halter that pushed up her two ample breasts. Although the Amazon negotiator was tall and physically dominating, she was also very beautiful.

"King Darion," said the Amazon, bowing low and giving Thomas a good look down the front of her deep cleavage. The fact she called him by his father's name made it clear the Amazon's did not know they had killed the king in the conflict, and Thomas had no intention of letting on.

Thomas moved directly in front of the Amazon and stoked a finger along the line of her cheekbone as if assessing her, "Your Queen has sent you to me to negotiate surrender?"

"Negotiate peace," corrected the Amazon, they were too proud a race to admit defeat.

"I see," replied Thomas, his hand dropped from her face to trace the line of her deep cleavage. The Amazon froze at his intimate touch. Normally no male would have dared touch her, but here in the heart of the enemy stronghold she would not live long if she struck their king. Thomas cupped the woman's full breast through the leather halter she wore, giving it a firm squeeze. He then moved his hand over to squeeze her other breast as if testing the freshness of the two lush mounds. The Amazon seethed with anger, unable to stop him as she didn't dare risk ruining the sensitive peace talks her Queen had instructed her to arrange.

Biting down her anger the Amazon began talking, doing her best to ignore the King as he lifted both hands to her large breasts and began to maul and squeeze them.

"The Queen is willing to call an end to this bloody and senseless war on the following terms," began the Amazon, her voice quavering slightly as Thomas yanked down the cups of her halter, her ample tits bouncing free. "The Queen will give you all our lands to the South of the Ramyl River. She will give you 100 of our male slaves and ten chests of gold." Thomas ignored what the Amazon was saying, too busy enjoying the huge bare breasts offered up before him. He squeezed and groped the large orbs, pulling on the Amazon's nipples and mashing her big tits in his eager hands. The Amazon continued speaking but was getting more and more angry at the King's actions. In her society no male would have dared such a thing. Thomas licked his lips as he rolled the large globes of her breasts around over her chest, his hands squeezing and fondling to his hearts content. "In return for these concessions you will leave our lands in peace and spare the lives of our warriors. Our two nations will be allies from this day forth," said the Amazon through gritted teeth.

Thomas released her big tits and threw his head back, laughing loudly at the Amazon. She dared to make demands of him? Her army had already lost. There was no need for him to give up anything. The mere fact that the Amazon had endured his assault on her tits without attacking him, or at the very least walking out, told Thomas how desperate the Queen obviously was. Before he responded Thomas made a mental note to reward General Bairacali for his excellent work.

Thomas stopped laughing and scowled at the Amazon. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and yanked her across the room. The Amazon yelped in pain but did not fight back as she was dragged over to Thomas's desk. He bent her over the table, pushing her face down into a pile of papers. He flipped up the back of her skirt, beneath she was naked, her lush buttocks perfectly presented to him along with the lips of her cunt. Thomas unlaced his pants and dropped them to his ankles, letting his hard cock pop out and slap across the Amazon's firm buttocks.

"Are you ready for my counter offer?" demanded Thomas as he pushed apart her thighs a little and aiming the dripping head of his erection at her cuntal entry.

"I come under a flag of peace you can't do this.." protested the Amazon. She tried to straighten up, but Thomas shoved her back down, her bare breasts smearing the ink on a report he was in the middle of writing.

"I asked you if you were ready for my counter offer," repeated Thomas calmly, "I didn't ask for permission to take you as I don't need it. So are you ready my lovely Amazon negotiator? I'm sure your Queen gave you instructions to do whatever it takes to stop this war. You don't want to go back to her with news of your failure now do you?"

The Amazon hesitated a moment as Thomas rubbed the head of his cock up and down across her vagina, his precum juices beginning to lubricate her.

"I am ready for your counter offer," the Amazon said softly after a moment longer.

Thomas gave a grunt and rammed his cock up inside her, driving deep with a long, fast thrust. The Amazon gave a short cry as she was jolted forwards into the desk, Thomas's cock slipping all the way to the hilt into her. Thomas slapped his hand down hard onto her right buttock, spanking her a couple of times before he grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her in earnest.

"If your Queen wants me to call off my forces and spare her life and the miserable lives of what's left of her army she will completely surrender to me," Thomas told the indignant negotiator as he sawed his hard cock in and out of her cunt, each thrust ramming home hard. "All Amazon lands apart from the Queens fortress itself will be turned over to my rulership." Thomas's head was spinning, the feeling of power from what he was doing was incredible. The newly crowned king continued to relentlessly pound at the Amazon's pussy without letting up. Her cunt felt incredibly tight and wonderful and he could already feel his balls churning, he wouldn't last long.

"I don't know if the Queen will accept such an offer," stammered the Amazon, gasping as Thomas fucked her even harder as his lust built.

"I haven't finished!" yelled Thomas, slapping her ass again without slowing his thrusts. "The Queen will also give me half of her treasury of gold and valuables. And she will give me 100 female slaves, not males." Thomas was over the top. He briefly considered pulling out and cumming over the Amazon's face, but decided it would be more degrading to cum inside his enemy's womb. "Oh fuck!" cried out Thomas as the dam burst and his cock spurted inside the busty Amazon. Thomas reached out and grabbed a handful of the Amazon's long brown hair, tugging on it none too gently, and pulled her back against him as he blew his load. "Yesss!" he groaned as rope after rope of gooey cum splashed inside the Amazon, he kept his cock deep inside her and thrust only slightly as his orgasm overtook his him. Thomas's body shook and tremored his cock pulsing inside her as he spent the last of his seed.

King Thomas pulled out of the Amazon and moved around to the other side of the desk, a hand on the negotiator's shoulder stopping her from standing up. Thomas stood directly in front of her head, his drooping cock sticky with cum and mere inches from her face.

"Clean me!" ordered Thomas, pushing his cock at her face. The negotiator submissively obeyed the order, opening her lips and allowing Thomas to shove his cock into the warmth of her mouth.

"That's good," nodded Thomas, stroking the top of Amazon's head as she suckled at his cock, licking up the remaining cum. The sight of her meekly servicing him gave him one final idea to add to the peace treaty.

"If your Queen accepts my deal to make it valid she will have to come and visit me at my court," said Thomas. The Amazon tried to pull up from his penis and say something but Thomas merely pushed her back down onto his cock. "If your Queen wants her people to be spared she will walk right up to the foot of my throne, get down on her knees…" Thomas paused briefly for effect, "And then she will suck my cock right there in front of my court to prove she is my servant."

..to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prince Charming Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds