• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prince Charming Ch. 4

Prince Charming Ch. 4

King Thomas leant back in his throne, yawning loudly as one of his nobles spoke about something or other that just bored him stupid. Probably moaning about taxes or something, the King thought to himself as he stared out the window beside his throne, completely ignoring the speaker. For once the king didn't have his dick in the lovely mouth of Lady Valeria and he briefly considered calling her over to service him. Valeria had been walking kinda funny since yesterday when she had spent the evening in General Bairacali's bedchamber so Thomas decided to give the beautiful noble a rest.

The King was busy scanning the court for a suitable replacement for Valeria when his loyal young page entered the throne room, interrupting the lecturing nobleman.

"The Queen of the Amazon's has arrived!" the page announced loudly, practically shouting down the nobleman in his excitement.

The interrupted noble glared angrily at the page, but was forced to bite his tongue as the King ordered him to return to his seat and for the Queen to be shown in. Thomas's stomach was fluttering, he knew what he had asked of the amazon, but was not sure if he had pushed his luck too far. He gave a short nod to General Bairacali who was seated across the room from him, just warning the brave soldier to be ready for any danger. And then the amazon Queen entered the room. The assembled nobles and courtiers gasped at her arrival.

The Amazon Queen was tall, even taller than the negotiator had been. She had to be close to six and a half feet tall and would have dwarfed almost all of knights in the court. She had a powerful, athletic body, that although very muscular, had enough feminine curves to turn most of the heads in the court. The Queen wore none of the trappings of her exhaulted rank, she was dressed very similar to every other amazon in fact, a short leather skirt and matching studded halter top. The only thing that set her apparel apart was the gold trim on the brown leather. Despite her fierce warrior nature and imposing build, the Queen had the face of an angel. Her features were like those of a goddess, perfectly chiseled and flawless. She had long blonde hair that was immaculately groomed and she had the brightest blue eyes Thomas had ever seen.

The Queen strode confidently through the center of the throne room, directly towards King Thomas. She was flanked by two beautiful amazons, one of which Thomas recognized as the negotiator he had screwed in his office. Thomas looked wonderingly at the negotiator, trying to glean a clue as to whether or not the Queen had agreed to his surrender terms. Unfortunately the amazon refused to meet his inquiring gaze and he was left in the dark as to the intentions of the Queen.

The three amazon's reached the foot of the dais on which King Thomas's throne sat. The two escorts halted there, but the Queen immediately began to climb the short stairs leading up to the throne, not pausing to ask permission.

The nobles that filled the court gasped in surprise at the Amazon's boldness and a few stood up, assuming the worst. A pair of knights that flanked Thomas's throne and acted as his bodyguards reached for their swords, intending to halt the Queen, but Thomas stopped them. He swallowed nervously as the beautiful amazon crossed the last few feet separating them. Thomas had no idea if she had accepted the deal or was here to kill, but the gamble was quite exciting.

The whole courtroom was on edge at the Queen's audacious actions and lack of respect. Little did they know the King believed she was about to perform the ultimate act of subservience.

Thomas smiled as the amazon sunk to her knees at his feet and a few of the nobles even sighed audibly in relief. The startled gasps however, returned as the Queen reached towards Thomas, her hands going into his lap as she shockingly unfastened the front of his trousers and reached inside them. Thomas's smile went even wider at the proud warrior queen drew his cock out and then leaned over into his lap, taking the hard shaft into her mouth.

Thomas began to laugh loudly, causing the already startled nobles to gasp in surprise. The beautiful amazon queen at his feet did not miss a beat at the King's outburst, her head bobbing rapidly and her cheeks hollowing with the effort as she sucked hard on his cock. The lovely Queen obviously wanted this chore done with as fast as possible as she did her best to please the King quickly, sucking for all she was worth.

Thomas's royal cock was hard as a rock and the feeling of her silken lips sliding up and down the shaft was intense, almost more than he could handle. Her soft tongue toyed with the underside of his throbbing penis with each bob of her head, and her surprisingly gentle fingertips reached up to play with his balls as she worked his saliva lubricated cock. Thomas realized he was about to cum, and almost wished he'd had Lady Valeria suck him off a few hours earlier to desensitize his eager cock and make the experience last longer. He wasn't sure if it was the beauty of the amazon, the exhilaration of being sucked off so publicly or the feeling of power from having such a powerful woman on her knees and servicing him, but Thomas was turned on beyond belief.

With a sudden lustful grunt Thomas reached down and grabbed the top of the amazon Queens head, shoving her down hard onto his cock, wedging himself into her throat as he exploded. The Queen gulped and swallowed rapidly as Thomas's lustful seed spurted from his pulsating manhood. The Queen balked at the salty taste of his cum and tried to recoil from his shooting cock, but Thomas held her down hard, not intending on releasing her 'till he was spent.

After the last of his sperm had been drained Thomas finally released the amazon and she rolled back on her heels, coughing and choking. She then stood up and spun on her heel, marching from the throne room without a word, her duty complete.

As her two bodyguards moved to follow her out the amazon negotiator paused and turned to the king, "I believe our peace treaty is now sealed."

The king smiled and nodded.

The negotiator bowed slightly and then left, leaving the stunned nobles and a very happy and satisfied looking king.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prince Charming Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds