Princess Ransom Ch. 03

"Oh slave you are wonderful!" shouted Isaac enthusiastically. "Other women, even prostitutes usually laugh when they see me naked. Some of the women actually doubled their prices when they saw my manhood!"

Elle noted the tears in Prince Isaac's eyes and it touched her, True, the prince was no prize and certainly was not any woman's vision of their dream man, but there was no need to be cruel to him.

"I am here to serve YOU, Master. Do you care to undress me now?"

With trembling fingers, Isaac slid the straps of Elle's camisole off her shoulders and slowly lowered the garment until it fell to the floor. Elle stepped out of it Isaac's eyes drank in Elle's unclothed beauty and exhaled deeply.

"My royal hosts have given me a goodness that I could not ever hope to repay! You are without a doubt, slave, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Elle was sincerely moved by Isaac's words. In a flash she saw a profoundly sad and lonely boy who was now a profoundly sad and lonely young man. Isaac could not help that he had been born into such an unappealing body. That he was a royal was the only reason that women had consented to sleep with him in the first place. The fact that his blue blood family had had to resort prostitutes to try and ease his need was a staggering revelation to Elle, such a thing was beyond scandalous. Yet, despite the meanness that had been shown him, Isaac was neither petulant nor bitter. Elle stepped closer to this sad sad man, wrapped her arms about him and planted a kiss firmly upon his lips. She forced her tongue into the mouth of his moon round face and French kissed the started price. Once Isaac recovered from the shock and novelty he reciprocated and tongue kissed his temporary slave.

Elle led Isaac to the large bed and they both slid between the covers. After some cuddling, the young prince's stubby member was recharged. After some effort, which she passed off as good natured play, Elle found a way to mount Isaac. It took the young slave a moment to determine that the prince was indeed inside her, but once she did, she began to behave as though she were lying with Adam or Roger.

Elle's play acting was very convincing indeed. Isaac's face bore an expression of supreme bliss.

"Oh, slave! Are you real, or am I dreaming?" gasped Isaac just after he came.

The rest of the night the fat prince held the slender slave close to himself as he stroked her body and sang her praises. For Elle the confines of Isaac's arms were more than a little constricting. None of her other lovers had ever held her so tightly. Also the prince, this close was not especially aromatic but Elle was proud of herself for doing a good job. Something about the sad life the prince had experienced struck a chord with Elle. For reasons she did not fully understand, Elle wanted to see Prince Isaac a bit of happiness. Despite her confinement, Elle slept very well that night.

In the morning, Elle gave her large companion a bath. While he was in the tub, she deftly jerked him off and planted kisses on his narrow lips and round face. After dressing Isaac with a sense of humor and making a game of it, Elle saw to her own bathing. With sadness she removed the braids and ribbons from her hair. Isaac delighted her by saying that she was equally beautiful with her hair in its normal style.

For the next two weeks, the besotted Isaac went almost nowhere without the slave he had fallen for in a big way. Elle was at his side for state dinners, carriage ride tours of the towns around Juriland Castle and even during inspections of the troops. When alone with the visiting prince, the very young but still vastly more experienced, slave became his instructor. During their second day together, the young prince confided his great loneliness and longing to Elle. He confessed his awkwardness with women and his fears of ever being able to attract a mate.

Gently, Elle helped the young man gain confidence. She instructed hin in how to perform cunnilingus, an alien concept to Isaac. However, under Elle's tutelage he became quite adept at this skill. After a few days of instruction, Elle experienced her first legitimate orgasm with Isaac from his tongue and hands.

"Master, ANY man can please a woman this way, no matter his build or personality. Conversely, many a handsome and kind man have lost fine women by not being able to please them."

Elle's words were a revelation to the prince. Never before had he been shown this much tenderness. His mother berated him for being ugly and fat and his father thought that all of his son's problems could be solved with sex. It was his father who had hired professional women for Isaac. The prince knew that his father's intentions were good but the results had been very counter productive. What he had needed all along was a caring and sensitive woman like Elle to gently lead him. Isaac's self-absorbed parents could never have understood this however.

"I love you, slave!" shouted Prince Issac at one point.

"Thank you, Master that is very flattering, but as a slave I can love no one."

"I understand that, slave but for the rest of our time together, when we are alone, can you tell me that you love me? No woman has ever said that to me and I would like to hear it and allow myself to believe it at least once before I die." stated prince Isaac sadly.

The deeply touched Elle responded with, "You are still a very young man, Master. Who knows what the future may bring?"

"Precisely. Which is why I want to hear it now." whined the insecure prince.

Elle knew full well that she could never love Prince Isaac, and she had no desire to proclaim her love unless she meant it. Still, Isaac was so sincere and so lonesome it seemed a shame to deny him this little thing. For the rest of their time together, behind closed door, Issac and Elle would state their love for each other even tough only one of them was sincere. Elle slid beneath Prince Isaac, with regularity and found it more tolerable than she expected. When the prince was freshly bathed, the experience was not bad at all. True his stubby manhood could never truly please her, but Isaac's tenderness and earnestness, went a long way.

During their time alone, Elle continued to teach Isaac, becoming increasingly bold in her instruction with each passing day. She emphasized the importance of bathing regularly, introduced him to colognes and altered the way he styled his hair. The prince responded like a student anxious to earn the approval of a beloved teacher. By the time the two weeks had ended, Elle really did feel some affection for Prince Issac.

On the day that Isaac was to leave the castle and return to his own country, he had a difficult time masking his sadness. As he bound Elle's hands to symbolically return her to Prince Adam, he confessed.

"Of all things that I have seen in this Kingdom of Juriland you, my sweet sweet, slave will be the person I remember with the most fondness. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

Upon stating those words, Isaac, bent his bulk low and kissed Elle's feet. The gesture of humility and gratitude moved Elle to tears.

With great pomp and circumstance, the Hessia delegation was dismissed from Juriland Castle. Elle watched it all, this time on the opposite side of the chamber, her leash tied to Adam's throne. As the last of the visiting dignitaries vanished from view, part of Elle was sad, but she knew not why.

Many hours later Elle was again in Prince Adam's chambers. Her lover seemed in a very good mood as he bathed Elle and carefully dressed her in a new silk camisole.

"Pet, you have outdone yourself! My father desires to see you in his private room just as soon as we get there."

Elle wondered what the King Julius could possibly want with her. Normally being called to the kings private chambers, meant a scolding of the first order but the way that Prince Adam was behaving, seemed to indicate that, instead, the king was happy with her. A short time later, Elle and Adam were at King Julius's door.

Prince Adam knocked and a guard admitted them. Elle nervously strode into the room and discovered King Julius seated upon a raised chair with a wide smile upon his face. His eyes fairly sparkled as he gazed at Elle..

"My words are for the slave's ears alone. EVERONE else leave the room,. King Julius then looked at Prince Adam and added, "Yes, even you son."

In the oppressive silence of the nearly deserted room, Elle gazed at the floor while she waited for King Julius to state his piece.

"Have no fear, slave," stated the king. "You are not in any sort of trouble. Look at me."

Elle gazed up at the older man. He was a older version of Prince Adam and quite handsome in his own right.

"You are quite beautiful. Reveal yourself, I wish to see your nakedness."

Elle gulped deeply and slid the camisole off of her alluring frame. Once she was naked the king had her turn a few timed before him as he drank in Elle's beauty for all angles.

"Very nice, I see why you have such a hold on my son. Please cover yourself."

Once Elle was redressed the king spoke again.

"Slave, I do not know what spell you cast but you are a master magician. Prince Isaac, in negotiations with my kingdom, conceded virtually every point to our favor. I am smart enough to know that my nations success in these matters was not because my negotiators have become more skilled. Because of the fancy Prince Isaac took to you, he was in a far genial mood then otherwise. I had intended to punish you by forcing my son to temporarily gift you to someone else but you became my ally and benefactor. I must reward you."

Elle could not help smiling at the king's words.

"Unfortunately, not even I have the power to restore your freedom. The laws of Symbolic Ransom must be binding, even for kings. If it were not it would lose its impact, royals would soon be liberated from their bondage, wars would not really end, and the lives that were saved would once again be in jeopardy. I hope you understand this?"

Elle nodded and the king continued.

"Slave. A woman of your beauty and grace must not be permitted to perish alone. My son will marry in a year or two. That places you in a very precarious position. I want to tell you that you will always have a place in this castle. I will always protect you. As I said I have no desire to see you die alone and unmourned. When the time is right I will find a handsome young slave who will be kind and loving to you. I hope that you can return his affections. You should not be denied the joys of motherhood. It is very true that your children would be slaves, HOWEVER. If they have talents that are of value to the state, their freedom will be purchased when they reach the age of majority and they can live and die as free people. Your children will be raised in this castle. I will see to it that they receive excellent educations. They will be fit to be teachers or engineers, perhaps one or two will have musical ability. I have no doubt, that with you as their mother, they will turn out to be very fine people indeed. People who the state will gladly purchase and liberate. While you will always be a slave, you will have children who will love you, tend to you in your old age, grieve your passing, and preserve your memory."

"Oh Sire!" gasped Elle as she threw herself at the foot of King Julius. "You are too kind!"

Elle cried real tears of joy. She and the king conversed for a time. Elle understood that King Julius might order Prince Adam to temporarily gift her to other visitors in the future but that he would try not to make a habit of it. In exchange, Elle would try to do her best to be a good hostess. That night was the most delightful between Elle and Prince Adam ever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds