• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 02

Prison Pet Pt. 02

123

This is a direct continuation of Prison Pet Pt. 1. Read that story first so you will be caught up!

*****

Erica had just agreed to be under Roxie's command for the next five days. It appeared that Roxie wasn't going to waste any time before receiving the benefits of their new arrangement. Erica felt Roxie's full weight as Roxie laid on top of her. While Erica was taller, Roxie's larger body seemed to envelop her. Roxie wrapped her arms around Erica's neck and put laid a hand gently on Erica's face. Roxie leaned down to kiss Erica on the lips. Erica was shocked that the domineering, bossy woman was behaving so intimately. Having no reason to resist any more, Erica returned the kiss and allowed Roxie to slip her tongue into her mouth. Roxie's mouth tasted like roses and cigarettes. Whenever Erica had kissed a girl before, it was always for some onlooking guys' benefit at a party. It had never meant anything. This was the first time Erica had ever kissed a girl sensually so this was like a brand new experience. Roxie was an excellent kisser, as she seemed to pour her entire being into the kiss. It felt like Erica and Roxie's tongues were dancing with each other as they flicked and probed in each other's mouths. Before long, Erica had lost herself in passion and put her arms around Roxie so that she could hold her tightly as they continued exploring each others' mouths with their tongues.

After making out for a few more minutes, Roxie broke the kiss and began sucking and biting on Erica's neck as Erica sighed and began to moan. Erica normally would have made someone stop if they were necking her that hard, but she figured the black and blue marks that would be left behind were probably the reason Roxie was doing this. Roxie brought a hand up to feel Erica's left breast through her shirt. Erica was becoming very aroused and reached down and grabbed Roxie's ass pulling her down closer so that their pussies were touching through their uniforms. Roxie let out a sigh of pleasure and began working on the other side of Erica's neck. Erica continued to squeeze and rub Roxie's ass.

Though Roxie's muscles were well toned, she was a larger woman. Erica couldn't lie, Roxie had a fat ass. But Erica found she enjoyed how soft and plush it felt when she squeezed Roxie's buttocks. She began to grasp and massage Roxie's posterior in her hands. Erica took one of her hands and smacked Roxie on the left asscheek. Roxie squealed and then said, "Harder." Erica hit Roxie on the same cheek again with much more force causing Roxie to squeal again. So Roxie wasn't a complete domme, she enjoyed a bit of pain now and then as well. Roxie sat up and started playing with Erica's breasts in both her hands. "I think it is time we established some ground rules. I need to know how committed you really are. What are you going to do for me, Erica?"

"I will do whatever you tell me to."

"No matter what?"

Erica said, "No matter how sick or degrading the act, if you order me to do it I will. No questions asked."

"Good. Is this what you want?"

Erica honestly did not know that question herself yet. But she knew what Roxie wanted her to say, "Yes. I want whatever you want, Roxie."

Roxie winced and said, "That is one thing that will have to change. When we are in private like we are right now, I can call you Erica and you may call me Roxie when I give you leave to. But when we are outside these bars you may only refer to me as Mistress. And you will only answer to slut, bitch, pet, or whatever demeaning name I feel like giving you at the time. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Mistress?"

"Very good," Roxie took one of her hands and patted Erica on the top of her head. She took her hands and lifted up Erica's shirt until it was over her breasts. Erica was still covered with a bra. "That is the other thing. As your training is taking place you may not wear any bra or underwear."

Roxie grabbed Erica's pant legs and pulled them apart until the seam of the crotch was ripped open, exposing Erica's panty-covered vagina.. "You need to rip open all of your pants in this way. I need to easily access your goods whenever I desire."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take your shirt off." Erica complied instantly and ripped her shirt up over her head.

"Now your pants." Erica pulled her wrecked pants down her legs and off her feet. She had stripped down to her underwear in front of this other woman, and sat on her knees waiting for her next order while Roxie admired her form.

"Bra." Erica unhooked her bra and tossed it over to Roxie, exposing her naked breasts. Roxie caught the bra and closed her eyes as she rubbed it on her face. It seemed she was trying to breath Erica's scent in. What kind of game was going on here? Roxie seemed more like she wanted to fall in love than to have a woman become her submissive pet.

"Take your underwear off. Slowly."

Erica laid back and put her legs in the air. Then she spread her thighs so Roxie could have a perfect view of Erica's moist panties peeling off her vagina. When she was done she balled them up and put them in Roxie's mouth. Roxie sucked Erica's juices off the panties and then put them on the floor. "You aren't going to need those for a few days so I will just hold onto them. Lay on your back."

Erica laid back and brought her legs around her side so that Roxie could have a good of Erica's pussy peeking out below her ass. Erica noticed with pleasure that Roxie looked like she was about to melt. Erica continued to tease by putting her hands on her pussy lips and spreading them apart so Roxie could see the inside. Roxie licked her lips at the sight and asked, "Is there anything you want to say before we start this?"

Erica admitted something that she had been holding in. "I feel really bad about calling you a cow. And a cunt. I'm really sorry I said it. I happen to think you look beautiful right now." Erica was not lying just to please her Mistress, she thought Roxie did actually have a very pretty face despite her gruff exterior. "I bet if you had access to luxuries like makeup or a sexy dress you would turn all the guys heads. Not that you would be into that."

Roxie, of all people, actually started to blush at the compliment. "I accept your apology. What do you think you should do to make up for hurting my feelings?"

Erica put a hand on one of her asscheeks and said. "You should punish me." Roxie smiled as she saw Erica starting to explore her new role.

"Oh, you will be punished. Believe you me. But not tonight. Tonight is for pleasure, not pain."

"What can I do to make you feel good, then?"

"Help me take my clothes off."

Erica pulled Roxie's shirt up over her head. Her bosom was enormous and looked like it was almost spilling out of her bra. Erica saw Roxie's arm tattoos again and noticed when up close that for being so large she had a pretty flat stomach with no bulge or gut. Erica actually thought Roxie had an amazing body. Despite being so large all of her body was in perfect proportion. Roxie didn't seem to think so and looked like she wanted cover up as Erica looked her over. What a contrast between how Roxie behaved with someone in private than in public! Trying not to make Roxie feel too self-conscious Erica told her, "I love your tits."

Roxie blushed at the compliment and said "Go ahead and feel them." Erica put her hands out and began rubbing them, squeezing her hands on Roxie's glorious bust. Erica slipped her thumb underneath Roxie's bra to begin rubbing one of Roxie's nipples. Erica reached her hand back and unclasped Roxie's bra, letting it fall to the ground. "Put your face between my breasts." Erica put her head between Roxie's large breasts and Roxie pushed her breasts together so they covered Erica's head. Roxie rubbed Erica's face against her breasts as Erica moaned and said, "I love feeling your tits on my face, Roxie."

"Why is that, Erica?"

Erica's voice sounded muffled against Roxie's breasts as she replied, "They are so big and soft and warm. I could lose myself in them."

"What do you want to do to them?"

"I want to lick them. I want to suck them."

Roxie pulled Erica's head out of her breasts and allowed Erica to begin licking up and down both Roxie's mounds. Erica began licking around Roxie's areola and then sucked Roxie's nipple into her mouth. Erica began sucking harder and harder until she had part of Roxie's breast in her mouth. Erica then began lightly nibbling on the nipple in her mouth causing Roxie to groan in pleasure. Roxie took one of Erica's hands and guided it down into Roxie's pants. Roxie already felt incredibly wet as Erica felt her and in no time at all Erica had two fingers inside of Roxie. Roxie pulled off her pants and underwear while Erica continued fingering her. Roxie pulled Erica's head up and began tonguing her mouth again. Then Roxie laid back in bed with her hairy pussy gaping open.

"What do you want to do to this pussy?"

"I want to lick it."

"I am afraid I am going to need more detail than that."

"I want to run my tongue up and down your slit. I want to rub my face in it until I have you running down all over my face." Roxie began touching herself as Erica continued. "I want to see if I can stick my tongue all the way inside you. I want to suck and munch on your pussy until you cum all over me."

"So come and get me, pet." Erica felt a chill go through her body as she heard her new name. She laid down and started performing every action she had just described to Roxie. Roxie held Erica's hair as Erica buried her mouth in Roxie's pussy. While Erica had thought Roxie tasted gross the first time she tasted her, she found herself not minding the taste this time. It was a strong odor but Erica could think of worse things. Idly she wondered whether all women tasted the same or if they each had a unique flavor.

"Look at me while you lick my cunt."

Erica just realized that she had closed her eyes and had been focusing completely on the delicious meal in front of her. She opened her eyes and looked up at Roxie. The two stared at each other while Erica continued licking up and down Roxie's slit.

"Do you love my pussy?" Roxie asked.

"I love your fucking pussy," Erica said between licks. "I love the way you taste. I want to taste your pussy all the time." Roxie let out a guttural moan as Erica started licking and eating her harder. Erica stuck two fingers inside of Roxie and started licking right on Roxie's clitoris. Roxie was close to the edge now and was holding Erica's head tightly to her crotch. She wailed as she began to come. A small stream of Roxie's ejaculate squirted out into Erica's open mouth while the rest quickly leaked out of her pussy and dampened the bed.

Roxie took a minute to recover her breath and then said to Erica, "Damn, you are a natural pussy licker. What are you, Erica?"

Erica had an idea of what Roxie wanted to hear and said, "I am a good little pussylicking slut."

"You sure are. Lay on your back." After Erica complied Roxie said, "Start playing with your tits." Erica began squeezing and rubbing her breasts and nipples while Roxie put her hand near Erica's pussy and began rubbing. Erica was already soaking wet.

"Fuck girl, what are you so excited about?"

"Just you. What do you want me to do, Mistress?"

"I want you to tell me what I should do to you."

"Will you please lick me, Mistress? I love your tongue. If you are half as good with your tongue in my pussy as it was in my mouth this will be the best oral sex I have in my life."

"Your wish is my command." Roxie leaned down and began licking at Erica's pussy. What followed next was impossible for Erica to accurately describe. Roxie's tongue was long and flexible. It explored every crease, every nook and cranny of Erica's vagina. Tammy was excellent at licking pussy, but that was only because of experience. She didn't seem to actually enjoy it, she was trying to get whoever she was licking off as soon as possible so she could get it over with. Roxie seemed to using every fibre of her being to pleasure Erica as much as possible with her tongue. As Roxie's tongue entered her, Erica knew that she could never be completely straight again. This pleasure felt so good and so right that she would never be able to deny it to herself.

Roxie licked Erica with her tongue slowly; it must have been half an hour of buildup as the pleasure became more and more intense. Roxie seemed to know instinctually which locations in Erica's vagina were the most sensitive and pleasurable. The wetness from Roxie's tongue and Erica's mounting pleasure was pouring out of Erica's pussy. Roxie began to insert her tongue as far it could go and flicked it around inside of Erica. Roxie's tongue was super long when she stuck it all the way out of her mouth and as she stuck her tongue further in Erica's pussy Erica thought that she had had cocks shorter than Roxie's tongue inside her before.

Erica's body began to quiver and she asked Roxie, "May I please come, mistress?"

Roxie took her tongue out of Erica sat up and looked into Erica's eyes. Erica was staring at Roxie with intensity.Erica's world had evidently been rocked by this latest experience. "Not yet."

Erica began thrashing around and let out a half groan/half scream. "When???"

Roxie hugged Erica close and whispered into her ear: "You already know." Erica sighed and Roxie began kissing her again. Erica's wall of pleasure must have been blocking out all sound. Now that the room was quiet, she heard yelling from nearby stalls and heard someone yell out "Don't stop the show, now!" Apparently the women in the neighboring cells distinctly heard the sounds of two women getting each other off. Erica could still taste Roxie in her mouth but could also taste what could only be Erica's pussy in Roxie's mouth. Erica was pleased to detect that she had subtle, sweet taste.

Erica and Roxie laid facing each other on the cot for a few more minutes. They were making out lightly but both seemed to be dozing off. Erica turned over and let Roxie be the big spoon as she held Erica from behind. Erica didn't want to admit it, but this was the most tender, loving, sensual night she had ever spent with anyone. Erica pulled Roxie's arms tighter around herself.

Roxie whispered, "I've never really been with someone in this way before. At least not since I was in prison. I've never even loved Tammy in this way. This is the real me, the one that hardly anyone gets to see. I want you to know that even though I want to own you, to possess you, this is the way I really feel about you."

Erica was shocked about the depth of Roxie's feelings. And for her? Erica had never been in love, or had anyone be in love with her before. Erica couldn't think of anything to say so she just held Roxie's arms around herself and tried to fall asleep.

Erica wasn't sure if she had been asleep 15 minutes or a couple hours.when she felt Roxie climb out of bed. Erica looked up and when Roxie noticed her awake she said, "Need to take a piss." Erica watched as the still-naked Roxie walked over to the cell toilet. She sat down and began urinating. She and Erica never broke eye contact the whole time she sat down to piss.

Roxie asked, "Are you thinking of when I pissed on you?"

Erica felt embarrassed and nodded.

"Well there is plenty more where that came from. We are not even close to done yet. We are going to get very comfortable with each other." Roxie suddenly ripped out a huge, loud fart and Erica tried and was unsuccessful in stifling a giggle. Roxie rolled her eyes and shook her head at Erica and said, "Really? So immature." Both women giggled as Roxie wiped herself off with toilet paper. She stood up and walked over to Erica's bed. She pulled Erica into a sitting position and held her chin up so Erica would look at her.

"You can go ahead and forget everything that happened this evening. I was very tender with you, but after the next few days you will be sore. Very sore. You will obey me, whatever I say. Your past transgressions will be punished. Tomorrow morning, we are going to continue where we left off the last time we showered together. After a few evening with my friends, we will find out if you are good enough to be my slave. You will need to know that for yourself so you can make the right choice." Erica could only wonder what Roxie had planned for her.

Roxie brought her hand up and smacked it hard across Erica's face. It wasn't hard enough to knock her over but it definitely had left a handprint. "Lay on the floor, bitch! Sleep beside my bed like the dog you are!" Erica climbed out of the blanket and laid on the cold, hard floor under Roxie's feet. Roxie got in the cot and pulled the blanket over. "You can sleep now, Erica."

Erica curled up in a fetal position as she tried to keep herself warm. She shivered throughout the night but was finally able to claim some sleep.

Erica was woken in the morning by a guard staring at her naked on the floor. Erica shot him a death glare as she found her clothes and put them on. Remembering Roxie's orders, Erica put them on without a bra or underwear underneath. Roxie stirred awake, and smiled when she saw that she was waking up in a room with Erica.

"Good morning, pet. Did you sleep well?"

"It was a bit cold and hard, but I was able to keep warm knowing you were right beside me."

"Very good. If you please me enough maybe I will let you sleep with me one of these days. But for now I require your complete obedience. Are you ready for this day?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Erica and Roxie walked next to each other as they went to the group shower. Erica saw some of the inmates looking at the hickeys on her neck and snickering. Roxie could see Erica starting to look nervous so she reached out and held Erica's hand. Erice grasped it tightly but didn't look at Roxie or smile. She seemed to be steeling herself for whatever may be coming next.

What Erica was trying to do was to sort out how she felt about this entire situation. She could no longer deny that was she was enjoying the attention Roxie was giving her. Erica figured that she should just enjoy these new feelings she was having for the next few days and have some fun while it lasted. She could coast through the next 17 ½ months if she could just last a few more days. After this week was over and when she was released from prison, Erica would then think about what it all meant. In hindsight someday, if she was looking back wearing the rose-colored glasses Erica might even remember some of this time with fondness. Erica tried not to think about why she felt so warm at the sight of Roxie's smile. Why she had started following Roxie's commands not because she was afraid, but because she wanted nothing more than the woman's approval. Erica had never backed down from a challenge in her life. She decided she would fully commit to this and be the best slut slave bitch Roxie could ever ask for.

As Erica entered the shower, she saw Blair passing the guards on duty some bills. It looked like this show would be a private one. As they entered the shower some of the women were taking their clothes off. Some of them remained clothed and Erica decided to stay dressed. For now.

Roxie yelled, "Ladies! You all might remember Erica Denham from a week ago. Our lovely show was sadly cut short because little Erica did not yet know her place. But you will be happy to know that Erica is the most dutiful little servant now. Isn't that right, Erica?"

"Yes, mistress." I replied timidly.

"You are a naughty little lesbian slut aren't you, Erica? Tell them?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Louder, bitch. Make sure they can hear you."

Erica yelled, "Mistress is correct, I am a huge slut. I love the taste of your pussy."

"Tell all these ladies what your slut ass did to me last night. In order."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds