• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 04

Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 04

12

In part 1 and 2 of this story we come to know Sheikh Fouad who rules a traditional 1001 nights meet Silicon Valley Emirate between the sea and the desert. He discovers a bombplot against his children and those of other dignitaries. The bomb is handed to the assassin by a Western woman who teaches at the local university and is known for her fierce equal rights attitude. Instead of giving her the required death sentence he offers her an alternative as a slave in his harem. Although he claims her body upon her entering his harem, lately they seem to start to see each other in a different light.

*****

Rosebud was sitting on her lord's crossed legs her plumb ass sinking in their centre and hers wrapped around his buttocks. His hands were softly stroking her back and her hips while he was placing soft kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders. Her hands stroked his dark lush hair, his ears and his jaw. They were totally wrapped around each other enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against each other. The roof-terrace of the palace was dark around them and only the moonlight and the stars illuminated their lovemaking.

She ground her mount against his hardness and felt arousal building up in her loins. She bent a bit backwards to feel the movement on her clit as well her hair cascading in red curls over her creamy back and he moved his hands towards her breasts rubbing her bejewelled nipples between his thumbs and fingers. His bronze skin now looking like black against her milkywhite one in the moonlight.

He carefully lifted her up and she guided him into her wet passage gasping when he made contact with her. She felt herself being stretched taking him in. His dark eyes scanning her face for her reaction at his conquest.

"I love you my lord," she whispered and started to slowly rock back and forth on his lap.

"My lovely English honeypot," he said kissing her over and over. "I love you too now I know you are innocent." She smiled under his caresses.

Suddenly he lifted her up and placed her on her back entering her now open and slippery kingdom to his hilt. His thrust becoming fierce. Her pleasure building but then turning to an immense pain as if something wanted to be ripped out of her.

"Push Rosebud push," Azziza the old lady urged. "The baby is coming. Push!"

Pain overwhelmed her and she heard Azziza from far away say "My lord she is dying. The child is killing her. You are the one who killed her after all."

*****

Panting Rosebud woke up. It took her awhile to realise she was just safe and sound in her bed. The harem being quiet with it's occupants asleep. It seemed that she just had a terrible nightmare. She reached down to her belly finding it not heavily pregnant but just the normal curve.

Now wide awake the lady called Rosebud thought about her situation. She could feel her nipples being hard and her slit still wet with desire due to dreaming of her lord and master. She was frustrated with want for him. But her strokes down her damp slit and her fingers circling her clit and dipping in her entrance just made her need for him more urgent. She was moaning with lust and frustration tossing and turning on her bed until at last she gave up and went to for a stroll to get herself something to drink and eat. She seemed to be hungry all the time nowadays.

It was so long since the last time he had called for her. He had left them to attend the burial after he had ordered the court into deep mourning and had then gone of for a pilgrimage after the funeral. So for the whole mourning period of a month his haremladies including herself, his slave, had not seen him.

She thought herself completely mad that she, his prisoner and an independent Western woman, was missing his presence so madly and deeply. Not only the nights he would take her in his bedroom claiming her body as his property and by doing that not only taking pleasure from that but also make her scream his name and come, but also things as his warm smile towards her when he would see her looking at him from across the room. Or just the afternoons that she would spend on the Gallery of the Queens looking down through the ornamental panel that was hiding her from view, but what made her look in to him holding court, hearing petitions, receiving ambassadors and all other things related with running a country wisely and fairly all the while looking very handsome.

This whole harem system was quite smart. Each of the women pining if they would be chosen for the night, feeling special when they were and yearning for it when they had to wait.

Having found herself some milk and pastry Rosebud went back to her bedroom. Lying down in bed she mused that her confession of love in her dream was her secret. Instead of a brute her captor had made her fall deeply in love with him.

Yes it was true that she had to obey him and do as he ordered but his orders were not cruel apart from that first night that some would classify as a rape. She could not refuse him but had learned she could sway him by teasing him in a way his demure and submissive harem ladies would never dare.

Like the last night she had spend in his arms. He had been reading the tales of '1001 nights' to her in bed with her sitting naked in his lap with her back against his chest impaling her with his hard member. Enthralled by the story of that other woman who had to make a lord's heart melt to her, she had let down her wits and wiggled off him saying "Lord this hurts. It is like I am sitting on a cola bottle."

She had heard him gasp and looked round to see the horror on his face and the anger darkening his eyes. "No woman in my harem has ever dared to refuse me her body," he had growled.

Seeing things were definitely going wrong she had put on a brave smile and had said: "Lord I am not at all refusing you my body. I was merely about to suggest to you to place me on my back in the cushions so I could open myself deeper to you making your pleasure more intense and while doing that could even hold the book for you."

In a flash he had turned her onto her back and she had opened her legs to allow him to penetrate her as deeply as possible forming a enticing eight with her legs around him and her arms on her forehead asking him to place the book there. But he had said that there was no fucking way he could read to her when he was pounding that deep in her womb. What she had to agree on as waves of pleasure had engulfed her in a minute.

So in a way she felt like she held the heartstrings of her lord and master in her hands as long as she teased him to it.

She hoped he would come home, come home to her, soon, and she would be able to tell him her other secret what she had been waiting for now so long.

*****

Unbeknownst to Rosebud her lord was home already. Sheik Fouad bin Faisal bin Hoessein al Azzizi was sitting at his desk in his office looking at the pile of reports in front of his eyes. He felt totally and utterly rotten. He who had regarded himself a just and righteous man had done something cruel and terrible and the only one he could blame was himself. As he had now been able to find out the whole truth could he not have done so the same all those months back? Had it been to much to give her a fair trial? He had to speak to her and set things right.

He buried his face in his hands and did something he had not done since he was a young boy. He wept for the loss of something he had started to treasure as he had never done before in his whole life.

*****

It had started the morning after he had made love to his cream and pink English woman after reading about that other lady that had melted a cruel rulers heart by her love.

He had taken her to the beach for a walk and in her case a swim as when he had approached her in the morning to take her for the third time that night she had begged him to be excused as she was too sore offering him a surprise instead. She had poured some of the ointment he used for his hands on her fingers and had rubbed that cream all over his shaft her fingers making circles all around it spreading the cream everywhere. When he was totally aroused she had suddenly placed his staff between the palms of her hands and had start rubbing her hands as if she was making pastry or meatballs or something. The sensation was that much that within a minute he had her face and his belly plastered with his seed. Feeling all happy he had taken her to the beach to soak in the salt water.

He had been sitting in the sand taking in the view of his favourite woman swimming in the surf. On exiting the water, her cloths sticking to her skin and arousing him afresh, she had bend down and picked something up and came walking to him.

"Look my lord, " she had said showing him a beautiful shell pink and white and with a little hole drilled into it by some predator. "There are more like this washed ashore."

He had taken her hand in his and had admired the shell. It was indeed delicate. "You know if you find some more I can make them into a necklace for you," he had offered.

"Am I not too old for that?" she had said. "I am at least 10 years older than all your ladies."

"But you are the most beautiful of them all," he had heard himself state. "Go find some more."

The both of them had ended up scanning the shore for the pink shells adding some spiral snail shells for good measure and storing their found treasures in the breast pocket of his robe. Somehow he had felt the need to kiss her every-time she reached up to place some of them there. They had smiled all the time.

He had walked her back and handed her over to old Azziza from some pampering and had walked to his office to go to work.

In the afternoon he had gone back to the gardens lining the beach to read a book and sitting there had emptied his pocket to take out the shells so he could send them to a jewellery designer. On second thoughts he had thought that more shells would make up for more necklaces and they would look good covering her bare breasts. So he had taken the headscarf from his hair and placed that and the bindings on the bench he had been sitting on and had placed the shells on the cloth and had gone looking for many more to add to the collection.

Having added a few handfuls he had tied the cloth into a bundle and had resumed reading his book when his mind came to a sudden crashing halt.

If he was behaving like he was, a lovesick puppy collecting shells for a woman he craved to hold, that could only warrant one conclusion. And how could he love someone who might have been willing to kill all he loved in the world? But did he really believe that still? She seemed such a nice person and what he had gathered intell-wise did only tell of a woman who had worked in refugeecamps in Pakistan and Turkey helping people before doing a PhD in Istanbul and then moving here to teach. But he needed to know for sure.

Instead of locking her in a dungeon to just drag her out to rape her and breed her like some medieval warlord would have done and what had come to his mind in the prison he had taken her into his house, into his bed and now into his heart. He needed to know. To silence the doubts. So he vowed to send out more of his hunters. To track down Harrison and hear his side of the story. To investigate his Rosebud's past and present.

All of a sudden he became aware of approaching noise. He saw his boys march up along the surf holing sticks as if they were swords shouting commands towards what he discovered was their toddler sister and to his surprise Rosebud wrapped in a veil.

The boys suddenly spotted him and charged him. "Father... Rosebud we found father... We caught a real pirate."

He was about to scold her for being out of the harem without his express permission when she bowed down graciously in front of him and said: "My lord we went looking for pirate-treasure but it seems we caught a real pirate." He saw her wicked smile and she radiated fun. He refrained for voicing his reprimand and moreover she was looking very chaste in her long veil that she had rapped around her head like a male desert-nomad would.

"Come boys let us take this pirate captain prisoner and deliver him to the Queen." The boys made a lot of racket and his eldest son proceeded with binding his wrists with the cords of his headscarf that had been lying there on the bench next to him.

"Rosebud we need some long robe or something as how else can we drag him to mother...ehh... the Queen," said his youngest one. Her hand went to her long veil and she looked at him lifting her eyebrow in a silent request for permission. He nodded slightly and she unwrapped it from her head handing it to the boy who tied the veil with the end around his father's neck holding the other end of the long cloth in his hand. The Sheikh looked at his woman and saw the wind get a hold of her curls letting them dance freely around her head the sun making the copper colour shine. She looked like a saint or a goddess.

The boys marched him along the beach towards the palace. His little girl and Rosebud following at his side. She carrying his book and his bundle. "Rosebud how did you end up here?" he whispered.

"I was telling the queen and your kids about the beautiful shells on the beach we found this morning and she told us to go and see for ourselves."

"When do you talk with my queen?" he inquired.

"Oh she calls me often to drink tea together and talk about the countries I have been like the one you both come from originally." He was surprised to hear that his first cousin and wife apparently liked the company of Rosebud just like he did.

They entered the apartment of the queen. The children giggling and dancing "Mum look we found a pirate on the beach." His wife gaped at him.

Rosebud bowed down saying; "My queen we caught a pirate captain who was hiding on the beach. We brought him to you so you can sentence him. I suggest you tell him to be your personal slave who has to make love to you and fulfil all your dreams. Maybe ride him while he is tied up like he is now?"

He looked at Rosebud as to say he would let her repay that twentyfold in his own bed and noticed his wife giggling like those days when they had been playing together as young kids in their family's tents in the desert. Queen Laila was blushing feverishly, Rosebud smiling one of her wicked smiles that always made him realise she was up to something and his kids jumping around him in joy. Hell he felt happy! He would play their game. He prostrated himself in front of his now shocked wife and told her he would do anything she would command him to this night.

Rosebud rounded up his kids and they left the two of them alone. "Leila," he said, "what you want us to do?" wondering what his long time faint wife would want. They hardly ever spoke to each other anymore after she had confessed to him he best found himself another wife as she was too weak to perform her duties in the bedroom anymore. Instead he had build himself a harem filled with girls wishing to show the allegiance of their several tribes and towns. The small girl was a product of one of those very few times he had slept with his wife since and none of those events had happened after her birth.

"Fouad, I would like us to go camp in the desert like in the days when we were kids," he heard Leila say. He bowed down still in the game and had said: "Lady your wish is my command."

*****

Fouad and Leila had taken the landrover packed with a traditional tent and food and drinks and had sneaked off into the wide desert. He had build up the tent, placed rugs and cushions inside, burnt incense and decked the table with their dinner. Bowing down to offer it all to her she had taken his hand and dragged him in pulling him down on the rugs. She had pulled her dark gown over her head bearing to him her heavy breasts crowned with dark nipples. Then tugged her hair loose so it was falling like one dark silk curtain over her back and had started riding him. He had been thoroughly surprised by how his demure cousin suddenly showed him her wild side. She had made him come like a volcano erupting all the while screaming her head off and then had cuddled up in his arms to sleep. And he had laid there on his back thinking of milky white tits with pink crowns and the woman they belonged to who would just made mewing sounds like a kitten and come with just some soft moan that seemed to surprise her every time.

In the morning the Sheikh and his queen sat down watching the sun come up and drinking coffee feeling like the two old play-buddies they were. "Remember," said Leila, "How we would play desert robbers as kids and how we had managed to steel our grandfather's slipper?"

"Well I do remember the beating your mother gave me," grinned the Sheikh.

"We had so much fun when we were small," she added happily.

He did indeed remember how they always had played together until they were teens and all of a sudden their family had decided they would make a good match and had married them being in fact still children. Well as one part did fit in a hole they had managed to do that but he never ever had been in love with his buddy for anything more then her being his friend from the playground. She had miscarried a lot and he had left her to go and fight wars on foreign soil hardly seeing her for years. Until he had brought her here to his new land to be it's queen but after the two boys she had felt ill and hardly left her room. But he now remembered afresh how they had played like kids and vowed to spend more time with her. By drinking tea with her and Rosebud he grinned.

He woke up out of his daydream by her voice. "Sorry love. What did you say?"

"I said: Why do you not marry Rosebud? She is a good woman for you. And I know you ordered for her to bear you children. But her being a slave they will be bastards. Make her your second wife."

"They will not! They will be princes and princesses of this realm!"

"For you maybe but her father is some priest in their church. For her her children will be bastards who will bring her and her family to shame Fouad. I can see you love each other. Do not do this!"

"Woman be quiet," he ordered. "How can I marry someone who might had planned to assassin your kids?"

"Sorry husband for disobeying you but I really do not believe that she is guilty," his wife said tearing up. "She is always so nice to me."

He wrapped his arm around her and said: "Stop sobbing you silly. You would shock that feminist if she knew you were pleading to me to share your husband with her. But I promise you I am trying to clear her name. You happy now?"

They had driven home in bliss and he had gone on a statevisit to several European capitals to be informed there after 5 days that his wife and queen was found dead in her parlour killed by a massive heart attack. He had gone home and ordered his court and his whole country to mourn for her for a month. Driving away from his palace he noticed Rosebud standing at the palace gates, next to a formidable looking Idriss guarding her, with his weeping boys clinging to her legs and the small girl wrapped around her neck.

She had looked like a nun in her long black robe with the white morning veils fluttering like butterfly wings around her head and face. "I do have to send out those hunters," he had thought. "Also my kids deserve to know if they can love her. And my kids need to be safe. If she is really a killer I will lock her up in one of those desertkeeps far away from me or my family." He had grabbed his phone and has started barking orders to Mahmoud the head of security.

*****

Now about a month later, coming home after the mourning period had ended and he had spend making peace with himself over what he had come to know, he was looking at the results of the search again. He could love her now in full as he knew she was innocent. But he had come to realise he had no right to. So in the morning he set of towards his harem to go and look for Rosebud. The building looked empty but he noticed sounds coming from the great hall.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds