• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

12345

Leaving you lying on the bed, still dressed in your 'hooker's' lingerie, he starts to riffle through your purse and finds your passport. Flicking through he laughs at your photo, then starts to read out the details.

"Age 27, birth date -- June 16th, hair - brown, eyes -- blue, height 5' 10"." Reading your name he bows, "Hello Karen, let me formally introduce myself. I'm Hugh and I'm going to be your rapist this evening."

Angered by this tasteless joke resistance flares up in you briefly.

"Is this the only way you can get your kicks then? No-one says yes to you so you have to take what you want?"

You can see these insults strike home like verbal slaps to the face, his male pride stung.

"I think you need a lesson in manners sweetheart," he spits.

Even angrier you shout. "Don't call me 'sweetheart'".

His anger now matches yours. "I think I can call you anything I like actually. I think I'll just call you 'whore'. A whore who talks too much as well. Perhaps you need a gag?"

You can't stop the automatic response that springs to your lips.

"If you gag me how will you be able to force me to suck your tiny dick you idiot? Besides the nearest other room is a long way away and no-one would hear anything over the air-conditioning. So I'm not going to scream."

Hugh approaches the bed, anger in his eyes once again from your latest insult.

"Oh you're going to scream alright Karen," he says. "But you won't be screaming for help."

With that he undoes his shorts and drops them to the floor, followed by his swimming trunks. You gasp when you see his half-erect cock. No wonder he was angry about your 'tiny dick' comment. His cock might have been called many things in the past but 'tiny' would certainly not have been one of them.

"Time for you to get your gums around my plums," he says crudely.

Roughly grabbing your hair he pulls your head toward the edge of the bed. He thrusts his cock towards your face. It is becoming fully erect and even allowing for the close range at which you are viewing it seems to be about 8 inches long. ('Circumcised, just the way I like them!' you can't help thinking.)

As his prick is jabbed at your face a drop of pre-cum is smeared across your cheek. As you continue to deny him access he pushes harder against your lips. Reaching down he almost casually takes hold of one stiff nipple, through the lace cup of your bra, and twists it savagely.

"Open wide bitch," he orders.

His treatment of your tits sends electric shocks through your body, your nipples seem to be hot-wired to your clit. It is as if a current is flowing direct from your teats to your cunt. You feel another wave of excitement and wetness well up inside you. Another twist on your nipple brings a gasp of pain (or pleasure?) and as your lips part to emit the sound his prick is forced part-way into your mouth.

A threshold has been passed now, there will be no turning back. You have started this thing off, whilst convincing this guy that it is all his idea, but you have no concept of where your journey will end. You sigh with pleasure and relief that it has begun and open your mouth wide to accept Hugh's invading member.

Soon he has half his length deep in your throat but is not satisfied with that. He begins to thrust and you nearly choke before relaxing enough to take him all the way. With your eyes closed you hear a strangled "Ffffuuuuckkk!!!" as you feel his balls bump against your chin. Your pleasure is increased as you realise you have drawn this signal of enjoyment from the man currently fucking your face. In order to intensify his satisfaction you try to swirl your tongue around the cock-meat in your mouth. A difficult task when it is so full.

Suddenly he withdraws his cock from your mouth and, taking another scarf, blindfolds you. This serves to make you feel even more helpless and, as a result, more turned on. He leaves you lying for what seems like hours. Each passing second heightens the tension as you wonder what will happen next.

You jump when you feel a hand touch your ankle. The hand continues to slide up your stocking-clad leg. Your nerve endings are so hyper-sensitive that you twitch at his touch. It is as if being deprived of your sight has heightened your other senses. You feel goose bumps radiate across your body. The fingers continue their slow, inexorable ascent, over your stocking-tops to the bare flesh of your thigh. You almost scream with frustrated anticipation as the hand slows even further as it approaches your hot, moist centre. Then, after an agonising pause, you feel fingernails dragged lightly over the material covering your pussy. You moan, despite yourself.

This brings a laughing response.

"You're so wet whore that your juices are soaking through your knickers! Did someone turn on a tap in your cunt?"

With that you feel a finger start to probe your, pussy pushing through the material of your underwear. With another moan you thrust your hips forward to try and increase the penetration. This brings another excited laugh.

"You just can't wait to have something up you."

How true you think to yourself.

"We are going to have a lot of fun together Karen." Hugh continues in a low voice.

Strange, under the circumstances, you find the voice and accent sexy, despite the menace in the words. (Because of the menace?)

"What I guess I really mean is that I'm going to have fun with you. Whether or not you enjoy it is up to you. I don't care."

As you lie listening you become aware of how uncomfortable your position is. Your full weight is pressing down on your hands, bound behind your back. You squirm in an attempt to shift your position. This brings an angry response.

"Keep still slut! From now on you move when I tell you, and only when I tell you. You'll be a hell of lot more uncomfortable before the night is out."

His words send a tingle of fear through your body. (But perversely this fear feeds your excitement, fanning the flames of desire.) Still blindfolded you can only listen as he moves around the room, searching your bags. You feel something dropped on the bed.

Roughly the scarf is removed from your eyes and then forced between your teeth. The blindfold becomes a gag. Cruelly you are pulled into a sitting position and your bra-straps are pulled from your shoulders and tugged down. The garment ends up around your waist, exposing your breasts. He lets you flop limply back on the bed, crushing your bound hands once again.

You watch in terrified fascination as your tormentor takes up the clothes line rope that he has discovered in his search and approaches you. Without words he ties the rope around your waist and then begins to bind your breasts in a series of tight and complicated coils. You feel the rope biting into your tender flesh as the bindings envelop your tits. The constrictions force your breasts to swell up.

Despite the pain you are experiencing your nipples swell up as well. Soon you look like a bondage fetishist's wet-dream and Hugh stands back to admire his handiwork.

"Lovely!" he exclaims. "But I think it needs a finishing touch or two."

With that he takes something from the bedside table. You notice that he has also found your clothes-pins. Your eyes go wide and you squeal vainly into the gag as you guess his intention.

The big man squeezes one peg open and leans down to, almost tenderly, attach it to your left nipple. Quickly he repeats the action with your other bud. The fact that your nipples have stiffened with excitement makes the task easier. The clothes-pins are new and the springs are tight. They clamp on your tender flesh and the pain radiates from your breasts throughout your body. Tears are forced from the corners of your eyes to run down your cheeks and soak into your gag.

But, amazingly, behind the waves of pain comes floods of hot, tingling pleasure. Once again there seems to be a direct link from your nipples to your clitoris. They seem to throb in unison, pulsing like beacons of pleasure. You had never understood the appeal of 'S & M' so you are now amazed to find how much you enjoy something that had always seemed so perverted.

As your eyes open you see the naked attacker standing beside the bed, breathing heavily, cock hard and almost visibly throbbing. He is studying your helpless form with intensity.

"You look like a whore and it is time to treat you like one" He says finally.

With that he removes the gag from your mouth and moves his cock closer to your face, kneeling on the bed. Suddenly able to speak again you realise that you should protest, beg to be released. But all can you think about is your previous experience of this cock, how gorgeous it tasted. But by now you have fallen into your 'role'; as has he. So just for the sake of verisimilitude you begin to plead.

"Please let me go Hugh!!! Don't hurt me, don't make me do this. I wont tell anyo....."

Your words are cut short by a hard shaft of man-meat being rudely thrust into your mouth.

Hugh is not gentle with you. When you start to gag he merely continues thrusting. He is fucking your mouth as if it were a big, wet cunt. With your hands tied you are unable to stop him. Your hands tied, your tits bound and tortured, your nipples clamped in clothes pins, a large cock pistoning between your lips and you are LOVING it!!! Part of your mind wanders, and wonders, what will happen to you later.

It doesn't take long for him to reach his orgasm. You feel the invading cock swell in your mouth and as you look up you can see his face contort in the throes of a huge climax. Suddenly you feel the first spurt of spunk discharge across your tongue, so hot it seems to boil. You feel the cock continue to pump in your mouth, spewing what seems like gallons of jism deep into your throat. A half-gag causes a dollop of salty sperm to escape from your mouth, running down your chin to drip onto your tightly bound and aching breasts.

As the intensity of his orgasm fades he pulls his cock from your cum-filled mouth and disdainfully splashes the last of his seed across your face, hosing you with cum. He squeezes and shakes his deflating cock to ensure that you benefit from every last drop and drip.

4

After pausing for a moment to recover the man unwraps the rope from around your breasts, but leaves the pegs on your nipples. The circulation returning causes you excruciating pain and you close your eyes to prevent the tears flooding down your cheeks. When the throbbing pain recedes you open your eyes slowly.

A blob of drying cum has glued your eyelashes shut, making your task slightly more difficult. When you can see again you notice that your clothes line rope has been cut into four pieces. Hugh grunts an order to you,

"Stand on the bed."

When you are slow to react he grabs your hair and drags you to your feet. Once you are standing on the bed you find it difficult to retain your balance. Seeing your dilemma he unties the scarf from your hands and then guides you to the end of the bed, facing the room. Standing on the bed behind you he roughly and efficiently raises your left hand and ties it to one support of your four-poster bed. Then the other hand is bound in the same way to the other post.

Your arms are stretched so high and so far apart that you have to stand on tip-toes to keep the weight off your tightly bound wrists. He climbs off the bed and stands on the floor in front of you with an evil grin on his face. That grinning face is at the same level as your pussy. You know that he can see the juices from your pussy soaking through the gauzy material. As he grabs your ankle you suddenly realise what his intentions are and begin to protest; in vain.

Your left leg is tied to the bedpost, leaving you to bear all your weight on the toes of your right foot. That relief is short lived as this foot is rapidly tied to the other side. Climbing on the bed again he quickly blindfolds and gags you with two scarves.

Now you are left suspended in a diagonal crucifix shape, stretched between the bedposts, your arms and legs wide spread. You are unable to see your tormentor or to speak to him, to plead for your release. The pain in your wrists is intense but bearable. What makes it bearable is that your feeling of total helplessness is producing an overwhelming feeling of arousal.

This rising lust washes away all other sensations, emotions and feelings. This lust manifests it self as an increased wetness in your pussy. Your head lolls back as you wallow in this amazing new state you find yourself in. Your head snaps upright when you feel fingers grasping the material of your panties. You hear an unmistakable buzzing noise and realise that your vibrator has been found. (You wonder at how thorough the search of your luggage has been. You had thought the machine well hidden in the zipped pocket of your wash bag. How you had sweated when your bags went through the x-ray machine at the airport!)

You feel the shaking extremity of your 9 inch 'toy' touch down on various parts of your body. (When it connects with your clothes pegged nipples the feeling is so intense that you would have collapsed had you not been bound.)

"Not getting enough Karen? Good thing I came along then wasn't it. Lets see how well it works." You hear him say.

With that he pulls aside the crotch of your panties to expose your swollen, wet cunt. You feel the tip positioned against your yearning entrance. Then with a savage thrust and a twist, almost the entire length is forced into your pussy in one shove. The wetness of your slit provides no resistance to this intrusion. When only the end is protruding he twists it on to full speed and pushes in the last half inch. You feel him pull your panties back across to hold the vibrator in place. Straight away the vibrations begin to have their effect. Your face and breasts begin to flush with passion. You had not thought it possible but your pussy becomes even wetter.

From nearby you hear him whisper, "See you round."

You wonder what this means, where is he going? Your excitement goes on building as the buried vibrator continues to agitate inside you. An orgasm is not far off. Faintly you hear the door of the refrigerator in the bathroom open, then the familiar sound of a beer can opening. Anxiety starts to flood your body. How long will you be left hanging here?

With a gasp you remember that the batteries in the vibrator are brand new, you brought them at the airport. You paid extra for the long-life type you remember and moan as you try to calculate how long they will run for. Then a different kind of moan is torn from your throat as, unbidden, your muscles start to tense and your clit throbs. An orgasm crashes through your body like a wave against a cliff. The first of how many a tiny part of your mind is able to wonder. Normally one or two orgasms are enough for you, but nothing is normal about this situation.

You are suspended between the posts of the bed, nipples agonisingly pinched by clothes-pins and a vibrator continuously humming in the depths of your wet cunt. The blindfold and gag only add to your exciting feeling of helplessness. To make matters worse (better?) you can hear and sense that your intruder has drawn up a chair in front of you and is watching with delight. The combined effect pushes you to a new plateau of excitement. Every nerve ending is super sensitive, twanging like a plucked guitar string. Every pleasure receptor is being over-loaded.

Your orgasms are now 'cumming' in a continuous succession of pleasurable spasms. Your muscles are contracting so much that you almost feel like you are having cramps. Your moans and sighs are muffled by the gag but nothing is capable of dimming your pleasure; at least initially.

By the time you have lost count of the number of orgasms you have had, (at around 10) the pleasure starts to change into a strange torment. You are starting to feel that you cannot bear to cum again, but there is nothing you can do to stop the climaxes sweeping over you. You try to fight the feelings, to stop the waves of lust flowing through your body. But, perversely, struggling to postpone the inevitable only serves to compound your feelings, and increases the power of your orgasms.

At this point you hear the intruder moving in the room. Then you see, around the edges of your blindfold, the bright light of a camera flash. Your heart leaps into your mouth as you realise that Hugh is taking photographs of you in your exposed, helpless and kinky position. You realise that he is probably using your own Polaroid camera, able to see the pictures within a few minutes of them being taken. You wonder how you must look, on film and in the flesh. You imagine yourself being able to look at the pictures later. This thought adds an extra impetus to your next orgasm, causing you to writhe pitifully in your bindings.

Your body is now being racked by contractions, every muscle rippling with the sensations that are radiating through you. Sweat is pouring from your body. Your cunt juices are so copious that you can feel them running down your thighs. If your panties were not holding the vibrator in place, the combination of all that wetness and your clenching cunt muscles, would have been squeezed it from your pussy some time ago, like a wet piece of soap from a grasping hand. Now your moans have turned to pleas. You try to beg for this cruel torment to end, to stop the unbearably, beautiful pain. But your gag prevents you from being intelligible. Despite this you know that Hugh must realise what you want, but he simply continues to sit and watch.

But eventually he takes pity, or grows bored. Whatever the reason you feel your knickers being pulled down. The still humming sex-toy squirts from your abused pussy, propelled by your still contracting muscles. It clatters onto the floor and the batteries fall out, finally causing it to stop. This further evidence of your wetness and excitement causes Hugh to laugh crudely. It causes you to blush hotly.

Still laughing he starts to untie you, removing the gag and unclipping the clothes pins before lowering you to the bed. As you lie slumped there he stares down at your body. As you massage the circulation back into your wrists and ankles you begin to wonder again what is in store for you.

As if reading your mind he starts to talk.

"Now you know what will happen to you if you don't do as you are told. Next time I will leave you tied up and coming so long that it will be agony. But there won't be a next time if you are 'good'. Do you understand?"

Nodding your surrender you say, "Yes, I understand."

"Good". He says, smiling.

"This is what you can do for me in order to be good. I want you to do a 'show' for me."

Your look of blank incomprehension leads him to explain further.

"I want an x-rated strip show darling. I want you to perform for me like a whore in an Amsterdam sex show. You are going to strip and play with yourself, for my pleasure, not yours."

As he talks he has picked up your vibrator and re-inserted the batteries.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself. If I give you an object you will stick it where I tell you."

He illustrates his point with a few crude thrusts of the sex-toy.

"If you don't do it properly then this", another thrust with the vibrator, "goes back in your slutty cunt and you come until it hurts. Got it?"

You can only nod, this threat is enough to convince you. . So, with no alternative, you lever yourself off the bed, legs still a little shaky and stand in front of him. You start your show. Dancing to the music in your head you begin to gyrate in front of Hugh. You try to blot out the thoughts rushing through your mind, telling you to protest, to stop, to run.

'I can't get away' you think in reply to these thoughts. 'He is too strong, too fast. I have to do what he says, what he is forcing me to do. I have no option.'

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds