Prisoner No More

"I've always wondered about that. I can't wait," she said as she lowered herself onto my stiff member. She started bouncing up and down. I could feel our juices dripping onto my balls. My cock was getting hotter and hotter. I felt the fire of love as it consumed my loins. I could no longer think. My world was her body.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn," she panted as I thrust up into her. I was grunting right along with her. At that moment, 'two become one' took on a whole new meaning for me. Our symbiosis was complete. I could never live without this woman.

Her pussy clamped down hard on me as she started her climax. I was getting that feeling deep down in my balls. I knew I was out of control and I knew I was about to squirt her full again. "OOoohhhh Gggoddd!" I screamed as my release point arrived. My hot cum shot out of my prick just as she pulsed around me. We both came hard and together.

I lay there panting beside her. She was breathing heavily. "That was so good," she whispered. "We've got to do it again and again."

"We will," I replied. "Will you marry me?"

"I may as well since I'm probably pregnant now."

"You weren't protected?"

"Nope. I think I'm just a natural breeder."

"I can live with that. Let's get something to eat. Then we'll test your 'natural breeder' theory."

Somehow I got the impression that she would be really, really pleased if she were pregnant.

We had a good meal in town and then went right back to the Holiday Inn. "Don't you want to see some of the sights?" I asked her.

"The only sight I'm interested in is in your pants. Remember, we're not here to play slap and tickle."

"Okay, shower time," I laughed.

"You want to shower with me?" she asked.

"I want to do everything with you."

"But what about my scar? Won't you be grossed out?"

"Why? Does it grow fungus or something? Stop worrying about that scar. I'll wash it too. Besides, I can get a better look at it than you can. Plus, I get a real good look at your pussy!"

She giggled as I took her clothes off. I rubbed my fingers the full length of her scar. She shuddered. "It's gross isn't it?"

"As scars go, it ain't much," I reassured her. I undressed and led her to the shower.

I soaped her front and rear. I gently scrubbed her pussy. I knelt before her and tenderly washed her legs, including the scar. I lifted her feet one at a time and washed them completely. When I ran the washrag across her asshole she emitted a little squeak. I had her completely clean. I knelt down again and devoured her pussy. Her love bud was hard and inviting. I licked it and watched as she trembled. I turned her around and licked her ass, kissed her butt and nibbled on her pussy from behind. When I ran my tongue the full length of her scar, she started shaking and had a major orgasm.

"Oooooo," she squealed. "Nobody has ever done that. I came as soon as your tongue touched it! It was so hot!"

"I guess I'll have to do it some more then," I remarked and licked it again. She shook all over and came again.

I stood up and told her, "Wash me woman!"

"Right away sir," she smiled and started the task of cleaning me. I was completely soaped except for my rigid cock and throbbing balls. She gave me an evil little grin and suddenly grabbed my cock with the washrag and jacked me hard. Her hands wrapped around my nuts and she rubbed them briskly with the rag. I almost came. She grinned again and rinsed us both off. As we got out of the shower she bent over and licked my cock. "Time to breed!" she exclaimed gleefully.

She jumped on the bed and I jumped on top of her. She was on all fours, so I got around behind her and rammed my cock into her doggy style.

Oh my god! This is just like the horses, but not so big!" she giggled.

"Woof, woof," I remarked as I drilled her hard. She backed up into me. I could tell that she was going to be years and years of fun. We fucked most of the night. I think I got about an hour's sleep. We checked out of the motel at noon the next day and headed for home.

Her mama and daddy were sitting on the front porch when we got there.

"Did you two have a good time?" her daddy asked.

"Yes sir. I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I want to marry your daughter."

I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't what I got.

"Thank God! I thought I'd never have a son to take over for me when I retire. Are you gonna give me some grandchildren?"

"We're working on it daddy," giggled Emma.

"I'll want to marry her as soon as possible sir. I know women like to plan these things months or years in advance, but frankly, I can't wait that long. I think two weeks is fair."

"That's a little quick son," her mother replied.

"Mama, didn't you hear me say that we're working on your new grandchildren? What do you think that meant?"

"Oh, so you went bareback huh?"

"Yes mama."

"Good girl. Two weeks it is!"

Two weeks later we were married in a little country church outside of town. As it turned out, we didn't have a moment to spare. I had impregnated her in Cedar Rapids.

We had a brief honeymoon in Niagara Falls and then it was back to work. Emma moved into my little house with me. I had saved enough money to buy it, so three months after the wedding it was ours. It came with ten acres. I started a truck farm on it. I still worked for Mr. Jeffers full time. Emma helped with the truck farm.

Four years later, Emma's scar didn't slow her down at all as she chased our three kids around the yard. We weren't going to get rich, but we weren't going to starve either. One day her daddy called us to the big house.

"Do you like this house Dick?" he asked.

"Yes sir. I've always thought this was the perfect house for a farming family."

"Betty and I are thinking about retirement. I've worked hard for fifty years. We have the money to retire. Last year we took a three week vacation up to Western Washington State. It's beautiful up there. Lots of water and forests full of trees. We have talked it over and decided to do it."

"That's great sir. You and Mrs. Jeffers have worked hard and you deserve some time together."

"The thing is, this farm's been in the family since the late eighteen hundreds. We don't want to let it fall into the hands of strangers. With that in mind, would you like to take it over? It has gotten way too big for Betty and I. Hell, we've got seven bedrooms and six of them are empty. The way you and Emma are going, you could fill them up in just a few years. What do you say, son?"

"I really like your generous offer sir. I'm sure Emma will be all for it too. You've got a deal."

"You have to promise to visit us at least twice a year and bring our grandchildren."

"Yes sir, we can do that. I can't wait to tell Emma."

That night as they lay in bed Emma asked, "What did daddy want?"

"He wants to give us the farm. He wants to retire."

"You told him yes didn't you?"

"I sure did. Are you happy?"

"I couldn't be happier. I always hoped it would turn out this way. Make love to me. Let's do it like we did in Cedar Rapids that first time."

She rolled on top of me. My cock was in her mouth and she was sucking like there was no tomorrow. I licked her sweet pussy. I never got tired of the taste of her love juice. I was greedy. I wanted it all. I sucked her clit between my lips and felt her stiffen as her first orgasm hit her. She went limp on top of me but she kept sucking. Soon I burst into her mouth.

"It's always gonna be great, isn't it Dick?"

"Yes Emma. I'll love you forever and it'll always be great. Now fuck me!"

In a way, I have a jerk-ass judge and the California prison system to thank for my eventual success. I'm not happy that I went to prison, but I am very happy that I'm a prisoner no more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds