Professor Wanted to Watch

Aiko reached down and ran the tip of my her finger along the underside of my cock, tracing the taut skin that strained along the shaft.

"It is very hard again," Aiko said while trying to catch her breath, as her fingertip slid along the tip of the crown and dabbed at the drop of pre-cum that her touch created.

"Because I enjoyed watching your slutty little show, I'm going to let you decide where it's going to go next," I told her. "It's the only decision you are going to get to make all night."

Aiko rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy to me. I climbed between her thighs and felt her hand reach down between her legs, guiding my cock between the lips of her pussy.

I eased myself inside of Aiko's dripping wet pussy, and as I slid deeper and deeper into her, it got tighter and tighter. When I felt the head of my cock hit the wall and Aiko's pussy contracted around me, the howl that she let out was music to my ears.

Slowly at first, I began sliding the entire length of me in and out of Aiko's pussy, feeling her cringe as the full legth of me disappeared within her. Aiko grabbed my shoulders and squeezed me tight as we ground into each other.

"Take your hands off me!" I barked at Aiko, who immediately removed them from my shoulders. "Put your hands above your head and reach back for the head board!"

Aiko complied and stretched her arms as far as she could above her head, and I grabbed her around the elbows and held her down. Aiko's tiny breasts disappeared as I stretched her out, and I found the sight strangely erotic.

I bent down and licked at Aiko's little nipples as I thrust into her, and ran my tongue up between her breasts and around her neck and shoulders. My tongue slid through her delicately scented armpits, which were just as silky smooth as they had appeared to be. Aiko writhed under my tongue as if it was a flame, and as I continued kissing and licking her neck and shoulders, I could feel her pussy grabbing at my cock.

"Harder! Harder!" Aiko breathed heavily into my ear, but I continued at an easy tempo, and even slowed down in response to her urging. I continued making deep strokes into her, pulling every inch of my cock out of her before slowly sliding it all back in. The more Aiko urged me to fuck her harder the slower I went, and the sight of Aiko thrusting herself at me in a desperate attempt to cum was turning me on beyond belief.

"Please!" Aiko whimpered as she squirmed beneath me, almost begging for release.

"Please what?"

"Harder. Please!"

"Oh, you mean like this?" I asked as I pulled myself out of Aiko and then slammed myself back into her as hard as I could.

"Aaaaiiii!!!" Aiko screamed in response, and I began pounding myself into her with all my might.

Aiko's eyes rolled back in their sockets as she began cumming after the first few violent thrusts, and as her pussy convulsed around me I kept going. As hard and as fast as I could, I kept driving my cock into her.

Aiko kept yelping loudly into my ear even after her orgasm had subsided, and the sounds she made excited me so much that I kept this rapid-fire tempo going. Aiko came again a minute later, and I was still going, lost in a world of my own as I tried to drill the delicate flower beneath me into the mattress.

Aiko's eyes were glassy at this point, and the headboard that she had been reaching for earlier was now bouncing off her head, and so I slowed down and pulled out of her.

We ended up sitting on the bed facing each other, slowly rocking with my cock half in her. I looked down and saw the tip of my dick slide out of the entrance of her pussy, so I reached down and grabbed my shaft and started slapping the tip of it against her pussy.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked Aiko as her face contorted.

"Yes," Aiko squeaked as I continued to spank her pussy with my dick.

"Open your pussy open for me so I can spank your clit!" I commanded, and Aiko obeyed immediately by parting her hairless lips with her fingers.

I began rapidly beating the tip of my dick against her exposed sex, and Aiko began shaking and making whimpering noises.

"Harder please Kenneth!" Aiko begged. "Put it inside me."

All I did was to keep slapping at her clit and Aiko was squirming madly as she tried to rub up close to me.

I began rubbing the head of my cock in a circular motion around her clit, wondering if this could possibly make her cum. I didn't have to wait long for the answer as Aiko went from sitting in a lotus position opposite me and slammed back on the bed savagely before half rising up again in an amazingly athletic display.

I was looking down at my dick stroking her clit when she let out a grotesque howl. Before I could look up my eyes caught sight of my dick being drenched by Aiko's pussy, as she squirted fluid all over my crotch while bouncing off the bed like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

The sight was so unbelievably erotic that I barely had time to scramble up and put my dick into Aiko before I began squirting rather excitedly myself. Aiko twitched as my cock spasmed inside of her before my orgasm finally ebbed.

We looked at each other for a few minutes with dazed expressions before I fell off to Aiko's side. There we lay for quite awhile before Aiko got up and padded off to the bathroom. I had almost fallen asleep by the time Aiko got back.

"Would you like me to give you a massage Kenneth?" Aiko asked as she brought over a bowl to the bedside.

5. The massage.

I didn't know how to say no to such an offer, so I just smiled and started to roll over for Aiko, but she stopped me halfway.

"You may stay on your back Kenneth, and I will do your front first," Aiko said as she climbed down to the foot of the bed.

I relaxed by putting my hands behind my head and looked down as Aiko took my foot in her hand and began rubbing slowly and firmly. The slight groan that escaped my throat was correctly interpreted as approval by Aiko, who lifted my foot up to her mouth and began sucking on my toes while rubbing the sole.

After treating my other foot to the same marvelous treatment, Aiko began moving upward, kneading my calves and sliding up to my thighs. Aiko smiled as she worked the insides of my thighs while avoiding my cock, which hung limply off to the side.

"Your penis looks very beautiful when it is flaccid, Kenneth," Aiko said as her fingernails scraped around my groin in a circular motion. "I wonder if it will stay that way if I begin to play with it?"

"I don't know," I said honestly, having already had two orgasms in the last hour or so. "I think that last one took a lot out of me."

"Perhaps," Aiko said as she dipped her hand in the bowl before grabbing my limp dick. "I think that I should find out for sure," Aiko said as her tiny hand grabbed my dick and began pulling on it.

"Mmmmm... feels so very soft now," Aiko said softly as her lubricated hands worked busily all over my crotch. "So very soft and small now, and yet it becomes so very long and hard when it is aroused, and gives me so much pleasure."

Aiko was beginning to bring me back to life, at least a little bit, and as my cock began to grow under her ministrations, she began getting more and more intense in her actions. Aiko began pulling and stretching my cock as far as she could, giggling softly as it reached comical lengths in its semi-erect state.

"Not yet Kenneth," Aiko said as she let go of me, just as I was almost hard again.

Aiko's hands came up and began rubbing my chest, the hairless skin glistening while my nipples became erect. Aiko pinched them and leaned down to bite them before sliding her tongue up and over, dabbing my slight spray of armpit hair with her tongue. My body shivered at that unexpected and exciting show of affection, and when Aiko's hand slid down, it grabbed a cock that was as hard as it could get.

"Roll over please Kenneth," Aiko asked, and as I did she maneuvered me so that I was on my hands and knees.

"I have felt you in my mouth, and in my vagina, but there is one place left that I want to feel you before the night is over," Aiko said. "Do you know where that is?"

Before I could answer, I felt Aiko's hands spreading my ass cheeks, and seconds later I felt her oiled index finger gently probing around my anus.

I gasped when Aiko's finger slid into me up to the first knuckle, and as she worked it around her free hand came up between my legs and grabbed my balls. Leaning down and looking back, I saw my dangling sack getting manipulated roughly in her palm.

Suddenly, I felt Aiko's finger slide out of my ass, and I although I had not often experienced such a treatment, I have to admit I was sorry when it ended. Only momentarily, however.

"Aaaawwww!" I howled as I felt Aiko's tongue burrowing into my ass, swirling around as she hands circled my hips and drew me close to her. My hands gave out and my face fell into the pillow, gasping as my upraised ass was now fully exposed and most vulnerable to Aiko's incessant tonguing.

"No don't... I'll cum!" I shrieked after a minute or so of this. I pulled Aiko's hand away from my cock, which she had begun stroking at some point.

My cock was springing up and down against my stomach, seeming to be begging for release. Release that I didn't want to happen, at least not yet.

"In my ass Kenneth," Aiko yelled as she rolled off the side of me and raised her ass in the same position that mine had been in.

I scrambled around between her legs and looked down at her anus, and the tan wrinkled opening was glistening with the same oil Aiko had been using on me. I put the tip of my cock to the puckered orifice and slid slowly forward.

"Yiiii!" Aiko squealed as my slender prong slid into the tight opening which she had apprently lubricated for me, and I fought the urge to cum as her erotic wailing continued.

"All of it... I want it all in me!!!" Aiko yowled as she thrust herself back against me, forcing more and more of me into her as I pumped into her.

Soon the sound of our sweaty bodies slapping together filled the air, as we clashed together wildly like animals. I felt the tip of my cock slamming into her ass like it was hitting a wall, but Aiko not only didn't care, she was insisting on it as she pushed back against me.

Her head was jammed into the headboard by then, and when she let out an inhuman wail that was exciting and frightening at the same time, and I felt her spasm around my cock savagely, I could hold back no longer.

Aiko whimpered as she felt my cock jerk around inside her as I came, in a series of spurts that continued for a ridiculous length of time before I finally collapsed as gently as I could on top of her.

I lay on top of Aiko until my deflating cock finally slid out of her, and the little yelp she let out when my cock popped out was matched by my own. I rolled off and hugged Aiko from behind, and we lay like that for a few minutes.

I was almost ready to drop off to sleep when I heard the professor clear his throat from the darkness. The professor! I had forgotten all about him lurking in the shadows, and now I felt very naked for the first time since the evening had begun.

6.Parting.

The professor got up and left the bedroom, and Aiko brought me into the shower, where we gave each other a most delightful scrubbing. Aiko gave my dick a couple of tugs while she cleaned it, and raised a eyebrow with a tilt of the head, but nothing was going to happen down there for a while.

"Give me an hour and another massage," I suggested with a laugh, but it was clear that the evening was over, at least as far as I was concerned.

Aiko showed me to the door after we dressed, and as she let me out she leaned over a kissed me on the cheek.

"You were good Kenneth," Aiko said shyly. "Very very good. Thank you so much. Professor Richard was also pleased."

I stammered something stupid and found myself out on the street as the door closed behind me, walking slowly to my dorm room with visions of Aiko dancing in my head. My night was over, but I wondered if hers was just beginning.

Epilogue.

Around the end of the semester I was talking to my classmate, friend and occasional lover Mary Ann Pierro as Professor Richard's Sociology class let out. While we talked and moved toward the door, I was shocked when I saw Aiko come in through the doorway almost the same time as we were leaving.

"Oh! Hello!" Aiko said in a startled tone as we slid over to let her in, and I blushed even though Aiko kept going like we had never met before.

Mary Ann and I both said hello in response before stepping out into the hall. Aiko wasn't wearing her maid's outfit, but was wearing a smartly tailored pant suit that looked expensive.

"Wow! Professor Richard must pay his help well," I remarked. Did you see the outfit his maid was wearing?" I asked Mary Ann.

"Maid?" Mary Ann asked in a confused voice.

"The woman that we just danced with in the doorway," I informed Mary Ann, smugly full of knowledge. "She's the Professor's maid."

"You moron!" Mary Ann retorted. "That's Aiko, and she's not his maid, she's his wife!"

"His wife?" I said in as flabbergasted a voice as I had ever had.

"Absolutely!" Mary Ann exclaimed. "How did you ever get the idea that she was his maid?"

"Uh... I dunno," I said meekly as we headed down the hall, me looking back occasionally in confusion.

"I thought you knew all about all the women on campus?" Mary Ann said in a mocking tone.

"Wife?" I said softly to myself before stopping in my tracks. "Wait a minute! How do you know so much about them? Mary Ann!"

Mary Ann's face had just begun to turn crimson before she spun away from me and hustled down the corridor, yelling "Gotta run!" as she skipped over into the ladies room.

Leaving me, for once, speechless.

****

Thanks for reading "The Professor Wanted to Watch". Comments are welcomed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds