• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Promised Land Ch. 1

Promised Land Ch. 1

12

'Hold the bitches legs open' his voice commanded the other 3 men. You lay there, eyes wide. Feeling your legs being pulled apart, roughly. Feeling fingers invading your pussy, 2 fingers slammed in deep. The shock, the pain. Your scream was met with laughter. Of course, you couldn't be heard, there was no-one to hear you, no-one except the four men about to enjoy your body. Four cocks, four hard cocks. You saw them all, all four, your pussy took all four, your ass too and your mouth. They took you, relentlessly, took you, fucked you, relentlessly.

Oh sure, there was pain, at first, plenty of pain, disgust. But then, pleasure, animal lust. You screamed, how you screamed. At first, begging for mercy, begging for an end before it started. But then. Later. The screams turned from mercy to ones of animal lust. Your eyes, blazing, perspiration dropping off your brow, your black hair sticking to your face, your nails digging into flesh. Your words, your screams. Not begging to stop, but demanding more. You wanted more. You were ablaze, on fire. Hot, wet, rampant.

The day, a Friday, started perfectly normal. The alarm awoke you at the normal time. Why you had left it on, you didn't know. It was not as if you had to go to work, 3 days vacation time owed to you, taken that week. 'Take it or lose it' you were informed. You took it. Friday, Monday and the Tuesday. Three days of serenity, peace and quiet. Three days of wanderlust, three days of doing nothing.

The water ran over your body. Refreshing you. The hot shower, the violating stream of water, violating your nipples. Taking hold of the shower head, aiming it directly at your pussy, you moaned as the powerful jet hit you, hit your clitoris. Leaning against the ceramic wall, legs apart, holding the jet close, tight. Your orgasm came. Another one followed as your fingers rubbed your aching clitoris. 'Oh fuck, yessss' you moaned as your body shook with the power of the orgasm as it ran through your entire body. Little were you to realize that you would have more orgasms of that power, that ferocity.

Three fingers, your three fingers slipped into your wet pussy, sliding in and out, creating yet another orgasm, another powerful shudder running through your body.

Looking out of your bedroom window, the sun shining brightly. The gleaming convertible in the drive, deep red in color. A smile. Life. You enjoyed life, your life.

Looking at the gold watch on your wrist, noticing the time was approaching 10 o'clock, noticing that the sun reflecting off of the hood of the car. 'Where?' you asked yourself. 'Anywhere' you answered yourself. Deciding to head out of the City, getting away from the hub getting away from the fast pace. Gunning the car into life, waving at the neighbor, affording him a sight of your thighs as you got into the car. A sight of your bare and naked breasts under the loose top. Even more so as the one of the thin straps slipped off of your shoulder as you placed the small bag into the back. You liked Brady. A sweet man, always helping you, always on call to fix lights, plugs, taps. A real handyman, a wizard at repairing minor things, a wizard at saving you the costs of calling out electricians, plumbers and the like. A true friend. A friend that you knew you could rely on, and a friend that you didn't mind, in fact, to be honest, enjoyed in allowing him sights of your body, your breasts. In fact, it turned you on, the thought of Brady seeing your hard nipples on those 38D breasts, no brassiere, just gravity, just natural. You didn't like to miss the opportunity either, yes, you enjoyed his eyes upon you. You enjoyed any eyes upon you. Today was no exception. Facing him, you leant over the passenger side door, put in your purse, your bag. Leaning forward, your top opened, your nipples hard, showing. A smile, a wicked smile as he came over, his slow gait. His large powerful hands resting upon the drivers door, your pose remained. Knowledge that he could see all of you, all of those 38D breasts, the hard nipples, the sensitive hard nipples. You watched his eyes, saw the gaze. Lingering, longer than really necessary, engaged in polite conversation. Telling him that you were off for a drive. No, you didn't know just to where, just anywhere. No preplanned destination, no plans, just away from the City. You smiled as you stood back up. Your shuddered as your nipples were brushed by the thin material. You knew that they were standing proud, standing erect.

Walking to the driver side, he opened the door for you. You knew, you could feel his eyes upon your thighs. The short skirt rose as you swung your legs in. Turning, you saw the unmistakable bulge, a large bulge in his shorts. His thighs, so strong. Your eyes, like his, lingered.

The car gunned into life. You returned his wave and said thank you in response to his wish for you to 'Have a nice drive and be careful'. A sweet man, a very sweet man.

You enjoyed the wind in your hair, enjoyed the freedom, enjoyed the wind as it hit your nipples. Your eyes, hidden by the sunglasses, flicked from side to side, taking in the beauty of the countryside, the mixture of the greens and colors of the flowers and plants. The drive, nice and sedate. No rush, no time frames, just pleasure, just nice.

The first stop, in fact the only planned stop, came after 45 miles. The second, an enforced stop, 25 miles later. A loud noise from the engine department scared you. Your heart paced, worried, so far away from help, so far away from life and people. All alone and far away from Brady, from his help.

Pulling into the garage, not for gas, for coffee and bagels. You had used this stop before, the bagels were out of this world. Unable to resist, you drew up to the front. Hardly busy, only one truck.

Inside, the old lady greeted you with a smile as you ordered your coffee and two bagels. Paying for them, you took the cup and the plate to a window table, passing the four guys. The 4 guys that you would encounter later. The four guys that you would, initially, be pleased to see. The 'pleased to see' turning into fright then back to 'pleased'. Returning their smiles, you sat. Legs crossed. Unaware, at the time, that your action caused lewd comments from them. Unaware that one had said to the others. 'Man, I could just fuck that right now'. Glancing out of the window, oblivious to their ongoing comments, oblivious that each and every time your legs moved, eyes were upon your thighs. The odd glance, the odd smile. Nothing more, too ensconced were you upon the sight of the deer with her offspring's in the wooded area opposite. Smiling as you saw them busy at grazing, her head popping up, her large eyes scouring, looking for predators then lowering her head to graze, secure in the knowledge that she, and her children, were safe. For now.

Coffee and bagels drunk and eaten. You stood. The top still showing your nipples to be hard. You bade the old woman farewell and smiled at the four men as you passed their table. You did hear a comment, you did smile at it. 'Man, do I want to fuck that tight ass'.

You liked being fucked in the ass. You liked being fucked in the pussy. You liked two cocks at once. The first time you had ever done that was so hot, so horny. Two cocks fucking you, one in the ass and the other deep inside your pussy. Was it really 7 years ago? You thought as you left the building. A smile as you thought of Danny and Mike. Their two cocks in you. Two cocks slamming away into you. The pain, the pleasure. How you came that night. Over and over again. Wave after wave of orgasms, wave after wave of pleasure. Pleading with them not to stop, to fuck you harder and deeper. How you loved the pain of being invaded by them. Your first time of being doubled. Yes, 7 years ago, you were aged 32. How you teased that night.

The party was in full swing. The wine flowing freely. Your girlfriend, Judi had disappeared. You knew that she was intent on getting laid, getting laid by Joey. She had told you that she wanted to have his cock deep inside her, that she would have his cock deep inside her. You didn't plan on having two cocks buried into you however. It did happen and since then, you love being fucked in the ass.

Turning right out of the car park, you hit the gas pedal, the convertible's tires shrieked as you turned onto the long straight road. No other road users in sight, you gunned the car up to 80, 85, 90. The wind blowing your hair. You shrieked in excitement.

Twenty miles on, that shriek turned into fear. The loud bang scared you. Quickly, you brought the car to a standstill. Sitting there, hands gripping the wheel, tightly. Knuckles turning white, gripping so tight. 'Oh no' was all you could say.

The party, you didn't say 'Oh no' then, more 'Oh yessss'. First to Danny. Then to Mike. 'Oh yes, yes'. Whispered words as you felt Danny's cock slide into your tight ass, moving alongside Mike's cock buried deep inside your pussy.

'teasing bitch' they had called you earlier. 'Teasing bitch'. Just because you stood in front of them both, just because you had lifted your top to show them your hard nipples. Just because you dropped to your knees, your hands rubbing their groins, rubbing their erections. Just because you licked your lips as you stroked their cocks through the pants. Just because you unzipped each one in turn, took out their cocks, stroked the hard flesh, kissed the tip of each one.

You smiled as you stood up, smiled at them. Fingers closed around their shafts. 'What's it to be guys?' you asked, your hand moving faster, squeezing. 'Blow jobs? A fuck? Both at once?' You said as your hands moved rapidly up and down the lengths of hard flesh. They looked, they laughed. Control, you had control. Didn't you? Leading them outside, guiding them outside, holding onto their cocks, like you were leading two small boys by the hand. Leading them to The Promised Land. Looking at them, each in turn. Kneeling again, taking each one in your mouth, again in turn. Swallowing each shaft, in turn. Sucking deeply, feeling their cocks deep in your throat. Sucking harder, fingers moving up and down faster. You needed to fuck. You needed relief. You needed cocks in your cunt. You had to have cocks in your cunt, deep inside. 'Fuck me'.

Taking off your skirt, you lay upon the grass, dry grass. Legs parting, they saw The Promised Land. A neat Promised Land, a trimmed Promised Land. 'Fuck me'.

Each one took turns. Cocks, hard, slammed into you. Not enough. You needed, wanted them both. You wanted a cock in your hot, tight ass. A cock in your wet pussy. You told them. Told them straight. 'Danny, fuck me in the ass as Mike fucks my cunt'. They did. You came over and over again. They came, just the once, powerful shots, deep shots into your pussy and ass. You moaned, groaned as you felt them shooting hard in to you. Nothing felt better than to feel a cock shooting into you, but to have two cocks shooting deep and fast, that felt wonderful. Spurts, deep and fast. Two cocks pumping into you, pumping their seed into your pussy and ass. Welcome to The Promised Land.

'Oh no'. You said again, this time with a resigned feeling. A feeling that told you the car was totaled. Totally fucked, useless, broken, kaput, roto.

Nervously, you looked around. Now wishing that you had picked up the cell phone from the kitchen table. 25 miles back, the garage. What was in front? No idea, no clue. What to do? Sit and wait was what your mind told you. After all, it wasn't a back road was it? You asked yourself. A smile, a smile formed on your mouth. Why the smile? You thought. No idea why the smile, but it felt good. As did the sun on your legs as you stretched them out of the car. The skirt, riding high upon your thighs, the wind chilling your nipples still.

It seemed an eternity, an age. In real terms, no longer than 20 minutes. A noise, an engine noise. Elation. Smiles. The smile stopped, a little fear crept across your face. The realization that the engine was the white truck and in the white truck were the four men. One who wanted to fuck your ass.

Standing by the side of the road, trying to look composed and calm. All the time, your heat was pumping faster than ever before, even faster than the time you fucked your ex-husband in the cinema. That was a heart beat, that was a trip. This was no trip. This was trepidation, this was fear. How right you were to feel that fear too, how right your stomach felt the gut wrenching fear. Yes, fear.

They stopped. One got out, only one. His voice, the voice you heard. The voice that wanted to fuck you in the ass.

'Problem lady?' he said walking to you. Standing well over 6 feet, weighing well over 220lbs. Not fat though, solid meat. Solid flesh.

You told him that you did have a problem, told him what happened, the noise you heard. He smiled. Popping the hood, called over his friends. 'Hey guys, come and look at this frigging engine'. The other three left the truck. All three smaller, but just as strong as the big guy. Whistles, words. Words you didn't comprehend. Technical.

'Can you fix it?' you asked, naively. More hoping than reality.

'Lady' the big one said. 'Never met an engine that Morris here cannot fix' he said indication to the darker of the 4. 'Yes ma'am' Morris said. 'I can fix it, but not here. I need ma tools' he said. Laughter. 'Got ma tool here Morris' the youngest of the four said grabbing his groin. More laughter.

'can you fix it for me tonight?' you asked, softly, quietly.

'Sure ma'am' Morris said going back to his truck. It pulled in front of the car. Two pairs of hands fixed the tow rope. 'Abe' Morris said to the dark skinned one. 'You drive the convertible, lady, hop into the truck' he said.

You looked, you felt secure, they were indeed going to help. Weren't they?

As if to feel your fear. 'It's only 5 miles down that road' Morris said.

As you prepared to get inside the truck, a hand helped you. A hand, a big hand pushed you up, a hand on your ass helped you into the truck. You tried, oh how you tried to adjust the skirt as you sat. You tried to hide your hard nipples. Both failing. Eyes fell upon your thighs, the skirt so high. So much flesh.

It was indeed 5 miles, then another 2 down a dirt road. The battered building, dilapidated by neglect and time.

Helped out of the truck, you had to bend, to save your head coming into contact with the door. Inwardly you cursed. The big guy stood there, his hands around your waist, lifting you. Your eyes looked at his, they didn't make contact. His eyes were firmly locked upon your breasts, breasts that were exposed as you bent forward. Breasts uncovered, naked. Nipples, hard and erect.

Morris did in fact repair the car. It took him no longer than 30 minutes. That 30 minutes was the longest 30 minutes you have spent in one place. Eyes burnt into your body. A hot cup of coffee in your hand, ably made by Abe. You took sips of the black liquid, watched Morris's skilful fingers working, tweaking, turning bolts, nuts, screws.

'Okay lady, try it now' he said to you. Placing the cup on the floor. Another mistake. Two pairs of eyes fell to the open top, the breast show. The next mistake. The engine turned, turned again. A quick clip by Morris, it turned and then came to life. The mistake, not to drive off, another mistake, leaving your purse on the table.

Smiles. Your face lit up. 'Oh Morris, thank you so very much' you said, elated, overjoyed.

The engine still running. You got out of the car. Another mistake. Legs opened, skirt rose. More thigh.

'How much do I owe you?' you asked Morris as you reached for your purse.

'No money lady' the big guy spoke. 'No money'.

Fear. You then knew what he meant. You then knew that he wanted your ass. He wanted to fuck your ass.

'No money lady, but I tell you what I want' he said, his big hand rubbing his crotch. You knew what he wanted. What they wanted. A scream started to build within you. It stayed there.

'Show us those tits lady' he said. All four pairs of eyes were now upon you. All smiles had gone, all lips were being licked.

'Please, please don't hurt me' you whispered as you felt the tears coming to your eyes. 'Please, take all my money' you tried to plead, all to no avail.

'Lady, either you take that top off, or I'll fucking rip it off. Now show us your tits'.

Nervously, you looked around. No friends, no escape. Four hands touching four groins. Biting your lower lip, you had no choice. The engine turned off, the keys on the table. No choice.

'Please don't hurt me' you whimpered as you peeled off the top.

'Look at them tits' you heard a voice say. Eyes closed, trying to cover yourself.

'Lower your hands bitch' the gruff voice said. You obeyed. You opened your eyes as you heard zips. You saw four hard cocks. Two very big and thick hard cocks. One very thick dark cock. Your nipples hardened at the sight. Involuntarily, they stiffened, just like the 4 cocks before your eyes.

'Now the skirt, lose the skirt lady' the voice said. You looked at him, defiance in your eyes. Your eyes never left his as you lowered the skirt. Totally naked. Your pussy came into view, a pussy that had been so neatly trimmed that very morning. A pussy that you had inserted three fingers into that very morning.

The next was a haze, the next happening was so quick, so brutal, so painful, so exciting, so erotic and so satisfying.

Suddenly, you were being grabbed. The table cleared, you were forced back onto the empty, greasy, oily table.

'Hold the bitches legs open' he said. Hands were all over you. Pulling your nipples, massaging your breasts, fingers invading your pussy. You screamed, screamed loud. Futile. No-one could hear you. The first cock found your pussy. A thrust, a vicious thrust sent it deep into you. Your eyes closed. Not wanting to see who was invading, tearing, ripping into you. Hands turned you head. Warmth against your lips. Fighting the pressure, fighting the cock has it tried to open your mouth. You kept your lips tightly closed. Fingers tugged your nipples. You screamed at the pain. Too late. The cock forced it's way into your mouth.

'Suck it bitch, suck my cock' his voice, the big man's voice. The big fat cock threatened to choke you. No options, you had to breath. Opening your mouth wider, you allowed his cock inside. You sucked heavily on it. Lips found your nipples, sucking hard upon them. It was as if they knew, as if they knew that you couldn't resist that. How you loved your nipples being sucked, bitten, chewed and twisted. Sucking on the big cock in your mouth, another cock slamming into your pussy. Harder and deeper, it's owner grunting. 'Fucking hell man, she is so fucking wet, her cunt is so wet'.

It was too, it was wet.

You tried to scream for him to stop, pleading. Too late. Too late. You were wet. Embarrassed that they now knew that you were wet and enjoying the cock slamming into you.

'Fuck, turn her over, I want that fucking ass' his cock pulled out of your mouth, as did the cock out of your pussy.

Roughly, they turned you. Hands slapped your ass. Your groaned, moaned in pain. Then in pleasure. You screamed as you felt your legs being splayed wide, you screamed as you felt the tip of his cock against your tight hole. The scream became louder as he thrust himself into you. Gripping the edges of the table, his hips slammed back and forth, his cock sinking deeper and harder with each thrust.

A hand grabbed your hair. You knew why. Opening your mouth, accepting the cock, wanting the cock. Sucking hard on it as it fucked your mouth.

'Fuck, she is good at eating cock' the voice said. Sucking heavily, taking him deep, imitating the movements of the cock in your ass. Pain, wonderful pain.

'Yes, fuck me harder you bastards, hurt me, fuck me hard'

The cock in your ass exploded, you felt the heat of the juice as it shot into you. His groans as he came. His moans as he fucked harder, sending all of his seed into you. Pulling out. Pushing the cock fucking your mouth out of the way. Taking his cock, cleaning him, licking it, sucking it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Promised Land Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds