• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Public Displays of Affection

Public Displays of Affection

Jeannie had not seen her husband in a week and she was experiencing those feelings only a sex-starved woman could understand. With her crazy work schedule and his constant business travels, the newly married couple was finding it difficult to have intimate moments.

Drew had spent the week bouncing across the country while Jeannie got hornier by the day. It had been weeks since they had a real down and dirty, out of control, heart pounding, sweat producing fuck. Watching dirty movies and playing with her vibrator just wasn’t cutting it anymore. She needed her man and she needed him badly.

It was Thursday evening and Drew was due in from whatever the hell city he was in that day. Anticipation drove her crazy because she finally had a day off when he was in town and neither was tired from working a 12 hour day.

The weird thing was that he wasn’t coming straight home. He had left a message on the machine to meet him for dinner at the little Italian restaurant at 62nd and 1st that had become their favorite haunt since they moved to the city.

What was his problem? Doesn’t he know how horny I am right now? All these thoughts burned through her brain as she got ready for dinner.

She was standing in front of her closet wearing her favorite thong trying to figure out what to wear. Wearing a thong always made her feel so sexy, but this was beyond normal. Every nerve in her body seemed to be aware of her need to be fucked.

Aha, she found it, the perfect outfit to match the heat of the summer night and the heat of her passion. While she rarely wore skirts, she knew this one would have the desired effect. Which was of course to drive her husband wild with lust. It was short, skimpy and sexy.

Dinner was great as usual, but she found herself distracted throughout the evening. She wanted to finish eating and get back to their apartment as soon as possible and Drew just seemed to be taking his good old time.

Drew could tell his wife was obviously in need of something and he knew exactly what it was. As he peered around the dimly lit restaurant he made note of the fact that it was relatively quiet with only a handful of customers.

Jeannie slid closer to him in the booth trying to get her point across, but it wasn’t necessary. His hand had already found its way to her thigh. His warm touch felt good. Under the cover of the tablecloth, his hand slid easily up her thigh until his fingers brushed her pussy.

His fingers found their way past her underwear slipped easily into her soaking wet box. Damn, it felt good she thought. He worked her over with his fingers until a low moan escaped from her clenched lips. This was his sign to stop before they got thrown out of their favorite dinner spot. He brought his hand up from under the table stuck his two fingers deep into his mouth. He always loved the taste of her.

They got the check and slipped out of the restaurant quickly. But strangely enough, they weren’t heading for the subway. Home is where she wanted to be, now.

Drew had other plans though. They walked a couple blocks until they arrived at the cable car to Roosevelt Island. Why the cable car and not the subway she thought, they always took the subway home. Either way it didn’t matter now, they were on their way home.

Hardly anyone rode the cable car at this hour, so they had the whole expansive car to themselves as they waited for the driver to come in at the scheduled time. Outside of the people that lived on the island, few knew of its fantastic view of the City as it crossed high above the East river.

Drew spun around went back outside to talk to the driver. Jeannie wasn’t sure why turned back but didn’t care either way. They had a few minutes before the car was schedule to make the 10 minute trip Roosevelt Island.

Drew sat on the bench beside Jeannie. He turned to her and leaned forward for a kiss. She eagerly parted her lips in anticipation of tasting his. Their mouths met in a soft, tender, wet kiss that burned with the intensity of the sun. Tongues wrestled each other, lips pressed against each other. It was the kind of kiss from which fairytales are born.

His hand found her thigh as it did in the restaurant only a little while ago. She felt a jolt of nervousness as she knew that another rider or the driver could enter the car at any moment. But her passion was out control now, nothing else mattered but the man in whose arms she was wrapped.

His fingers found their way back to her underwear and she braced for the sensation of penetration, but it didn’t come. Instead, he reached for the waistband of her underwear and tugged. She got the hint and raised her butt of the bench so the thong could be slipped off.

He slipped it into his pocket and returned his hand to her sex. Without the barrier of the underwear, his hand fully cupped her pussy as he worked his fingers inside. The heel of his palm pleasured clit while his fingers stirred her passions even more.

He started to lift her blouse and she gave him a hand, raising it enough to expose her breasts. He wrapped his tongue around one erect nipple while his hand teased the other playfully. She was going crazy, the sensations that filled her were unbelievable. Maybe it was the lack of sex recently or maybe it was very public place in which this was taking place, but she was feeling hotter than she had ever felt before.

Moans were slipping from her lips as he switched positions and slid to his knees. She looked on with shock as he leaned forward and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Her pussy was now in full view of anyone who might walk in, but she didn’t want to stop.


Drew bent forward and buried his head between her legs. He took her entire pussy into his mouth and sucked gently. The sensation was overwhelming as his tongue found its way inside her. He used it expertly to bring her closer and closer to orgasm. He worked her pussy over and sucked her clit until she saw stars. It took every fiber of self-control she had left to not scream out in delight.

Her thighs locked around his head as the first wave of the orgasm hit. It was the only thing she could to not scream. It was as intense a sensation as she had ever experienced before.

Drew sat back down on the bench and reached for his zipper. He didn’t have to do too much as Jeannie literally dove into his lap and pulled out his dick. Her lips were wrapped around it in a matter of seconds. She had reorganized her clothes but know she was on her knees taking his dick as far down her throat as it would go.

She was barely aware of the moving sensation as her head bounced up and down in his lap. Slowly it dawned on her that the car was moving! That must mean that the driver was in the car with them.

For a brief moment she was embarrassed and thought about stopping, but with Drew guiding her head and a feeling of complete ecstasy coursing through her body she wasn’t about to stop.

She closed her eyes and ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip and then slipped her mouth over the head and sucked gently while her tongue playfully tickled the tip. She cupped his balls and sucked his dick like she never had before.

She worked on his cock, starting by sucking his balls and slowly working her way up once again. She took more than half of him inside her mouth and Drew knew this was best blow job he had ever gotten in his life. Jeannie had always been adept at oral sex, it was one of the things that drew him to her, but this was beyond and of her previous performances. Her talents made every part of his body tingle, almost as if she was sucking and licking every inch if his body all at once.

The twenty bucks he slipped the driver earlier was definitely worth every penny.

As the car made its was across the river, Jeannie had long ago forgotten the presence of the driver as she pleasured her husband. After all , her back was to him and she wasn’t naked, so who cared. But when Drew stood her up, her heart skipped a beat. What was he up to now? That’s when she realized that the car had stopped moving half way across the river, at its highest point.

As she stood up and glanced through the car’s window she saw the most breathtaking view of the City. The lights from the towering skyscrapers glimmered across the night sky like a field of jewels. The beauty of the city at night was one of the reasons she had always wanted to live here.

Drew stood and slipped behind her. He held her close and kissed her neck. His left hand slid easily under her blouse and cupped her breast as his right hand found its way beneath her skirt and on to her pussy. She turned her mouth to his and tasted his lips once more. His dick pressed hard against her ass as his fingers worked their magic in her pussy.

A few moments later he broke the embrace and gently leaned her forward at the waist. As she turned her eyes back to the to the amazing view, she caught a glimpse of the smiling driver. Part of her felt embarrassed to be on display this way in front of a total stranger but she had to admit it was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had. Truth be told, the fact that a stranger was standing less than 10 feet away watching her was adding to the excitement.

Hers arms came forward as she used her palms to brace herself against the window. She could feel her skirt being raised over her ass and now she knew that she was completely exposed to her husband and the driver.

Drew ran his fingers through her pussy and felt the wetness of her love. He tasted them once more as his pants and underwear fell to the floor. He stepped forward and easily slipped his hard dick deep into her pussy. The feeling of her magnificent ass pressed against his groin with his dick buried inside her was amazing.

He had never been much of an exhibitionist, but this was an opportunity he couldn’t miss. It had always been a fantasy to have sex in a public place and a cable car dangling high above the East river with a fantastic view of the City seemed perfect. Besides it was apparent from dinner that his wife was ready for anything. Once she got this horny she would do just about anything he wanted, especially if it was kinky.

Her beautiful ass rippled with waves as he started driving in and out of her. He had fell in love with her ass from day one and nothing pleased him more than to fuck his beautiful wife from behind.

The sensation of her husband entering was almost too much for Jeannie to contain. She moaned softly as dick she had been dreaming of for the past week, filled her pussy. His hands grabbed her ass hard, the way she liked and he began to pound her hard.

The moans came quicker and louder as her husband fucked her pussy. Nothing else mattered now. Not the fact that she was on a cable car, not that a stranger stood nearby watching. Nothing but the sweet passionate love she was making with her husband.

The moans turned to screams as the fucking grew in intensity. Amazingly he seemed to keep increasing his speed and the power with each and every stroke.

She couldn’t help herself as the words slipped from lips. “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” She screamed.

Sweat flowed from their bodies as heat between them grew.

The grunts coming form Drew were also getting louder and quicker. He was near, she could tell. Her own orgasm, the second for the night, was close also. At this pace neither could last very long.

Suddenly Drew shook. His strokes had stopped and his dick was deep in her pussy, as deep as he could physically push it. She felt his cum flowing through his dick just before it entered her pussy. This triggered her orgasm and she moaned loudly as her body shuddered from the ecstasy.

They both collapsed on the bench with Drew still inside her. She leaned back against his sweaty chest while still straddling his dick, her legs spread wide. She turned her head to the side as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was as tender as the fucking has hard, the perfect combination.

The kissed lasted a while until she felt the car moving again. She broke the kiss and glanced over to the driver who quietly noted that the car would be pulling into the station shortly. Smiling, Jeannie climbed off Drew and pulled her skirt down.

By the time Drew was able to stick his dick back in his pants and zip up, the car was pulling into the station. He threw a wave to driver, said thanks, and they ran out the car laughing.

It was the craziest, kinkiest, most wonderful thing they had ever experienced. It was at that moment, they made a promise to themselves that they would never let the stresses of everyday life interfere with their sex life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Public Displays of Affection

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds