• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Toilet Slut Ch. 01

Public Toilet Slut Ch. 01

I walked into the toilet. It smelled of piss and the walls were covered with graffiti. There was a long trough along one wall for pissing and three stalls. There was no one there – I breathed a sigh of relief. It was a public toilet out at the back of the local park. I knew people used it but was nervous about getting in trouble. But I didn't have a choice – she had ordered it.

I walked into the middle stall. The toilet had piss splashed around it and the walls were covered with phone numbers and descriptions of guys sucking cock. I had my instructions, so I closed and locked the door. There were holes in the walls for guys to push their cocks through, I could see traces of dried cum on the floor. Then I took my cock out and slowly started stroking it. I felt turned on, nasty and a little scared. I knew I had to take whatever came for the next 30 minutes or she would punish me again…

My wife had found out about my craving to try sucking cock one day when she came home and found me on the internet. She had always known I was turned on by anal sex as I was always begging her to try a strap-on on my ass. But she wouldn't. She would let me take her ass, and it was sweet, but would not return it. I longed to feel as nasty as she did when she was sucking my cock or letting me assfuck her. I wanted to be the one on the bed with their ass high in the air, exposed, vulnerable and open. I knew it was nasty but really wanted to feel her take me, reach around and twist my nipples or squeeze my cock.

When she walked in to my study, I had my cock out and was looking at pictures of a guy kneeling on a toilet floor with a big black cock in his mouth. His face was covered with cum and another guy stood behind him, cock in hand, ready. She was furious. When she calmed down, she looked at me then said "its time we did something about this, isn't it?"

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I said,

"You might not like it, but I think you have it coming. I've always kept you happy in bed, but if you want to try something more, maybe you should. But you have to do what I say" she said, tapping her foot and looking mean. And that was how I ended up here….

The walls were grubby white tiles that hadn't been cleaned for a long time. The smell of piss was in the air and stuck in my nostrils. My cock got hard in my pants. I had wanked off many times in places like this, fantasising about someone coming in and making me suck them off, nasty, degrading but exciting. Now my wife had found out about it and was making me go through with it.

I heard footsteps outside as someone came in. I could hear the sound of a zipper opening and someone starting to piss in the trough. I relaxed. It was not going to be for me yet. The pissing finished and the footsteps left. As they did, I heard a noise from the stall on my left. Someone else had come in unheard. My heart pounded. I kept stroking my cock and made sure it was near one of the holes so the other person could see me. My cock was not that big, 6 inches and cut, but it was quite thick and solid.

"Hey!" a voice said. I looked around and a long thick cock appeared through the hole. I was almost disappointed it was not black, but it was long and hard, cut and with a drop of precum glistening at the end.

"Come here you. Get to it" the voice whispered. With my heart pounding I dropped to my knees for my first taste of cock. I felt so dirty, doing it here in this toilet where anything could happen.

I ran my tongue over the tip and started stroking the hair balls with my hand. I wanted to take it slow. I didn't feel nervous, just turned on and nasty. But the cock's owner had other ideas. He thrust forward, pushing it deeper into my mouth.

I opened up and sucked it hard.

'That's right bitch. She said you'd like it. Now suck it all out' he said.

'Shit!' I thought, sucking on him. He must have spoken to my wife outside. What was she doing? Lining up another guy for me or worse?

I felt the cock start twitching and reached down to stroke mine. My fingers ran round to my asshole and stroked it, the puckered opening twitching expectantly. I grabbed the guys cock and squeezed his balls hard, sucking in as much as possible.

'Don't get greedy, slut!' he said, pulling back as cum started flowing.

'Now swallow this', and I sucked as much as I could down, trying not to gag. He pulled out and the last spurts hit my face. I gasped and caught my breath. I didn't like the taste but guessed I'd be getting used to it.

'Thanks slut. Your woman said for you to stay there and to throw your clothes out. That's to make sure you don't run off. Boy I wouldn't be in your shoes with shat she has planned for you next. Keep practising and maybe I'll come back when you are a better cocksucker.'

I took my clothes and pushed them under the door. A hand grabbed them and slid back a pair of black stockings.

'You know what she wants…put them on' he said, then I heard his footsteps leave.

I slid the stockings up my legs and sat on the toilet, wiping the dried cum off my face. I hadn't cum myself yet and my cock ached. I wondered nervously what was next for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Toilet Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds