• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

Punishment

You'd broken the rules, you know what happens when you break the rules, but you did anyway. Whatever possessed you to be such a whore you will never know, but what you do know, is that you're going to get punished.

Sliding the spare key into the apartment door, you drop your things near the door and strip down to nothing. Clothes were never necessary here, and you were expected to always be nude in her presence. The room was devoid of your mistress for now, you check your phone, you have thirty minutes to prepare for her. Begrudgingly you walk over to the cuffs that were soon to be binding your arms and legs. After placing them near the bed, you do some stretching before eventually taking your place bent over the bed. Your chest and arms were to be on the bed while you stand bent over it, ready to use.

Your mistress always likes you to be ready when she arrives, whether she uses your holes or not. You place the cuffs next to your arms and legs respectively. To your surprise, the toys and table for them had already been set up for you next to the bed so you simply shrug, bent over, and waited.

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, you heard the click, click, click, of heels walking on tile outside followed by a door opening. She was here, & your night of punishments for being such a filthy needy slut were about to begin. "Already bent over and everything set up for me? There's a good girl.... I see you Can do something right despite your.... misbehavior" " Yes Miss I'm sorry Mis-" you begin to say but she cuts you off "Silence slave! Whores don't get to speak when they break the rules," she commands, "So I'm going to have to make sure that mouth of yours stays shut". She's silent for a moment as she glances over the amount of toys on the table, trying to decide what gag she should use to keep you from making any noise. Then, you hear her walk away from the table to the door.

"You're not good enough for these gags" you hear her say from across the room. You consider glancing back to see what she's doing but that would result in even more punishment, you're not supposed to be able to see her tonight and will soon be blindfolded. When she walks back over she tells you to close your eyes and you obey. Soon the blindfold slips on so you can't see a thing, Followed by... no... is she really? She had shoved your used panties into your mouth for a gag. It was a mistake that you hadn't washed these, but you didn't have time to.

"Since you wanted to be so naughty, now you'll have to taste your disgusting filth. God, these panties were wet. If I didn't know better I'd say you either haven't washed them and wore the same pair from misbehaving, or you've misbehaved more than you've told me" She snickers to her own amusement. "Either way with those options you deserve to be punished harshly" She then binds your arms to the bedpost, and your legs are spread apart and locked into a divider. "Now be a good little slut for mistress and don't go anywhere" She laughs, "After all, wouldn't want that beautiful body to go to waste now would we?" She walks away; Click, click, click. God how the sound of her heels on the wooden floor drives you crazy. The anticipation of what she's going to do to you, the embarrassment of being locked into such a degrading pose, naked & wet, it all just got to you.

After a long silence you heard her coming back, god you were wet with anticipation. You'd been naughty, making yourself cum without permission, and you knew Exactly what happens to slaves that misbehaved. 'It's her fault really,' you thought, 'making me edge for so long without cumming...' such treasonous thoughts plagued your mind never to be spoken. After all, the punishment for such a thought was much too harsh...

"Oh there you are! I was beginning to worry you'd gotten lost in here" she teased "That's a good girl... staying right where she's told. Although I suppose you didn't get much choice did you?" Her voice then took a sharper, more demanding tone. Her teasing and amused mood was gone in an instant "Unlike when you Chose to defy me. Honestly you didn't think you'd get away with that did you?"

"Mmph!" You tried to plead, but the panties in your mouth prevented you from defending yourself.

"Oh I'm sorry? What's that? Have something to say? Too bad. Whores who break the rules don't get to speak to me." She pauses and walked to the end of the bed. "Oh my you are excited for this..." she had glanced down to your pussy which had gotten much wetter due to her tone. "God you're such a slut. Can't even go five minutes without soaking and I haven't even started yet! Maybe you deserve less attention... or maybe I should just beat you now and be done with it?" she asked more herself than you.

"If you're lucky, I might even use you like the fucktoy you are" You try to agree through the panties to no avail. "Oh you agree? Well that sounds like it's what you want, and we both know damn well it's not about what you want kitten..." She leaned closer to your ear to whisper seductively, "It's always about what I want. And what I want..... is for you to be a wet, crying, ubderstimulated beaten mess begging me to fuck you when I'm done. But you won't get fucked, you don't deserve it. The rules were pretty lenient kitten.... no cumming for one month but you had to edge yourself every two days for three hours. And you couldn't even do that simple task could you bitch?"

Her nails started dragging against your skin as she whispered her next few words "No.... your too much of a needy little toy that you just had to cum didn't you?" Her nails scratched deeper, and deeper into your skin down your back until she reached your ass" And look where that got you." A hand came down hard onto your ass cheeks, a yelp almost escaped frim the panties at the sudden pain. Another hand came down crashing down on to your ass, the pain as good as it was bad.

"Oh I'm sorry did that hurt?" She said in a sarcastic tone. "Then you have no idea what you're in for tonight you filthy excuse for a cumdump" Her hand continued to come down on to your ass, harder each time. This continued for quite awhile until suddenly she stopped. You weren't left in confusion for long for as soon as she had stopped she started again with a bottle cap paddle. Each side of the caps edges with the rest of the paddle hitting your ass was excruciating, but your line between pain & pleasure was blurred a long time ago. Your mistress was a very strong woman, and when she hits with all her strength, she hits Hard.

You were almost screaming through the panties as she continued beating your ass with the paddle. "We're going to get this nice and red you hear me? If I'm nice that is... It will more likely be so purple and bruised you won't be able to sit down properly...." Your moans escaping through your panties, your mistress replied in a sultry tone "Oh I'm sorry? That moan almost sounded like pleasure? God you sick freak are you getting off on this? Did you cum on purpose so you'd be punished? Wow you are such a filthy whore. I'm almost tempted stop now..."

After one last hit with the paddle, she followed through. "Your ass is really bruised and sore now....Mm that's a pretty sight" She then took the gag out of your mouth. "Anything to say for yourself slut? Want to try defending the fact that you are indeed a filthy little freak that gets off on punishment?" "N-No miss!" You barely gasp out after having the panties taken out of your mouth as you searched for some air "Oh is that so? Cause this-" she paused as she took a finger and slid it down your soaking wet slit, causing you to moan in pleasure, "Says otherwise".

" I-" She cuts you off, "Not another word or I'll beat you until you can't stand for a week" she scolds as she shoved your cumsoaked panties back into your mouth. As she walks back around to the toys table she drags her nails into your back. "What am I going to do with you now kitten.... Oh.... I have just the perfect idea...." The sinister joy in her voice as she says that both excites and terrifies you. She leaves the room so you can't hear her prepare what she needs.

After a few minutes she comes back humming something you can't quite make out. "This will be fun..." she say "but it's better if I get to hear you moan like a whore for this kitten...." With that your panties are taken out of your mouth & you gasp for air. "Remember, just cause this is out doesn't give you permission to speak".

Suddenly, you feel something hot drip onto your back. Your mistress giggles with delight at your surprised yelps, Hot wax. She took her time in letting the drops of wax dry, and deciding where to place them. She slowly moved each drop down your back until she reached your ass. It was still sore from the beating it had recently received, so the hot wax dropping on your abused little butt and the pain it caused makes you you scream.

"Oh... whoops. Probably should've kept you gagged before doing that... oh well. Hmmm I think.... it's time I got something out of this.... But before I do that, your pussy deserves this". Not even hearing her grab the flog, she's already started whipping your pussy. The pain mixed with pleasure of your pussy getting beaten is almost too much to bear. Before you can even think, you soon start moaning your mistress' name only to immediately realize your mistake.

"What did I say about talking slave?" Her tone of voice changing how hard she whips you, the final blow causing you to yelp. "Since you can't keep your mouth shut, I may as well put it to good use". Soon after you feel a strap on being shoved into your mouth.Your mistress continues to violently face-fuck you, not giving you very much space to breath.

"Don't you know fucktoys aren't supposed to make noise unless ordered to? This is what you get for it bitch" She continues, tears start streaming down your face and drool drops out of your mouth and around the strap on as she roughly fucks your face. But you deserve it... Such a naughty little fucktoy whore like you deserves to be reminded of their place.

Once she's done fucking your face, she takes the strap on out and grabs you by the throat. She holds your head up before commanding "Open" to which you Comply. You open your mouth and are surprised as she spits in it.

"Now swallow that & remember this next time you misbehave". With that, she takes the blindfold and cuffs off, gives you a light kiss on your ass before slapping your pussy, then leaves.

You stay there for a moment, mesmerized by the events of tonight. You then clean up the apartment like a good slave is expected to do, and leave. She was right, you won't be sitting properly for awhile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds