• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Punishment

Punishment

The suspense of waiting for him to reply is killing me. Not knowing how bad the punishment will be is driving me insane. I'm sitting here, behind my desk watching the occasional person walk by when I hear a ding. He replied.

'Are you at work?' It read.

Eagerly, I type "Yes".

A few more minutes pass by before another message pops up. 'Are you wearing that purple dress?'

My heart dropped. My purple dress is the smallest dress I own. It doesn't even go past my fingertips, and I was wearing it. With shaking hands, I typed the two words that might determine my punishment. "Yes, sir."

I stared at the screen for what seemed like hours. But in truth, it was only a few minutes. Then another ding rang through my ears.

'Take your panties off. If you're wearing leggings, take them off too.'

The people passing by my desk seemed to increase as I tried to slip my panties down without alerting anyone. Every time someone looked in my direction made my heart beat even faster. An awkward smile and a half-hearted wave always sent them away though.

My bare pussy out in the open, under my uncovered desk, made me tingle. The sheer embarrassment of this should've been punishment enough, but it wasn't.

'Find the biggest pen or marker in your office.'

I tried not to think what he would make me do with it and looked for the biggest marker I could find.

My eyes then landed on an ultra-sized highlighter my boss left there.

"Done, sir." I hesitantly tell him.

'Put it in your vagina and leave it there with your legs as open as possible.'

I could feel the smirk in his text as I slid the orange highlighter in my pussy. I couldn't help but notice how wet I am.

Just as I had finished, my boss walked by. "Hey, Cassie. Have you seen that highlighter I left here? I really need it right now."

My heart sped up so fast, I thought he could hear it. "No, sorry Kevin. I think its somewhere on the floor, but I'll look around later. I'm sorta busy."

I gave a smile that was noticeably nervous.

Just then, Kevin got on his hands and knees and started looking for his highlighter. It wasn't long before he completely froze in his tracks.

Slowly, very slowly, he rose up and looked me dead in the eyes. "Cassie... Follow me." He said sternly.

With him being my boss, I had no choice. He could fire me for this, so I stood up and followed him.

I could feel the highlighter press against my legs, desperately clenching onto it so it doesn't fall out.

We rounded a corner and went into a storage room, dark and empty. Then a ding came from my phone. 'Well?'

My fingers very quickly typed a reply. "Boss caught me. Said to follow", then I put it away and looked at Kevin.

"W-why are we here?" I managed to squeak out.

Kevin didn't speak, but instead raised a finger and made the "come here" gesture.

I stopped when my phone buzzed again. 'Follow his every command. Record it too.'

I did as was told and set the phone down and pressed record.

Kevin gave a confused look.

"M-my daddy told me to..." I looked away and continued walking.

Once I was in front of him, he pulled out three pairs of handcuffs. "Come over to those pipes with me."

I did that, and before I knew it, I was handcuffed to those pipes. He took my left leg and pried it open, then cuffed my ankle to another pipe.

The process was repeated with the right leg.

Now my wet, bare pussy was wide open for him to see. The worst part was that his own highlighter was sticking out of it.

He brought a finger down and started to circle around my slippery clit, very softly, driving me crazy.

I squirmed and moaned, causing the highlighter to fall out.

"Ah, ah," Kevin said disapprovingly and put it back in my pussy.

"If it comes out again, I won't be this gentle."

Then he continued to rub harder, making it impossible for me not to move around. But I managed to keep the highlighter inside me with an exhausting effort.

His other hand went down to the highlighter and pushed it in and out, while his fingers were still rubbing my clit. This drove me crazy with pleasure.

The godly sensation of my g-spot being rubbed against, my clit being fingered and my loud, echoing moans seemed to spark something in Kevin because he started to move faster.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" I squealed in delight.

Merely seconds after I said that, he stopped.

I struggled against my restraints, banged my head on the wall behind me in a useless effort. "No! Please!"

I groaned as all tingles and leftover pleasure left me. The only evidence was my wet pussy juice dripping onto the floor.

Kevin smirked and walked to one of the corners of the room. He came back with a blue backpack that was clearly stuffed.

Setting it down, he unzipped it a little bit and pulled out a small dildo that can vibrate. It was pink and small, but enough to get some juices flowing.

Bending down, he turned it on and pulled the highlighter out, throwing it across the room, before stuffing the dildo in my vagina. I immediately felt the pulsing sensation of orgasm and squirted all over his shirt and face.

Then he pulled out a vibrator and nipple clamps that set my heart pounding.

"What a mess. Who said you could cum?" He frowned.

He tapped his foot expectantly awaiting an answer.

"No one..." I whispered.

Setting the toys down, he went over and grabbed my tits. He squeezed my hard nipples so hard, it hurt, causing a whimper to escape my lips.

He smirked and pulled my dress and bra down to my stomach, exposing my medium-sized breasts.

Grabbing the clamps from the ground, he then clamped them onto my hard nipples, adding more and more weights until I cried out in pain.

"That's for being such a naughty girl." Kevin scolded.

This was embarrassing. My hands were cuffed behind me, my legs are wide open for him and the phone to see, a dildo sticking out and nipple clamps threatening to tear my tits off. At the very least, I hope daddy enjoys this.

While I was in my thoughts, Kevin seemed to have put the vibrator in its spot, and now even more vibrations threatened to make me squirt. But I held it in.

My moans got louder and louder, I thought someone outside could hear me. But nobody came in. Luckily.

"Uhh! Please! Let me cum! Please!" I begged in between moans.

Kevin was in thought for a few torturous moments but finally spoke. "You may. But every time you do, I add another weight to your clamps. How many times will you cum in 10 minutes? I want you to count every orgasm out loud."

"Thank you, sir!"

Moments after those words left my mouth, I came. Pussy juice sprayed everywhere leaving embarrassing marks on the ground. "O-one!" I squealed.

After cumming multiple times, I was sensitive. My clit tingled in a bad way and my g-spot was getting sore.

But the orgasms kept coming, and after what felt like days, the 10 minutes were over.

* * *

"How many times did you cum?" Kevin asked.

Gasping from pain and pleasure, I answered. "17 times, sir."

"Good girl."

Kevin turned off all the vibrations, took off the clamps and relieved me of the cuffs.

"But don't think that was free." He smirked.

He unzipped his pants, revealing a bulge in his underwear before pulling those down too. Before me, I saw a huge cock in the air.

"Suck it."

Hesitantly, I started to lick it. Then slowly it entered my mouth and before I knew it, I am choking and gagging on his giant dick.

I added a hand to help the process. I can feel it pulse in my mouth as I do up and down around Kevin's shaft.

I could feel he was about to cum and proceeded to lick the tip of his penis.

He came all in my mouth and forced me to swallow it. It was salty and sticky, leaving an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

* * *

"Hmm. You seem like you've had fun." Daddy frowned.

"When you get caught for things like that, you don't get to have fun."

He turned around and slapped my face then took my shirt off.

"Strip."

I did as was told and now I was naked in front of an open window.

Daddy pulled up a chair and gestured for me to sit. I did that.

A few minutes past and I felt daddy's hands yank my arms behind the chair and tie them.

Not long after, he opened my legs and pressed my pussy against the window and tied my feet to the curtain poles.

Now my legs were wide open and my wet pussy is pressed against the window in broad daylight for everyone to see. This was the ultimate punishment.

I whimpered.

"I'll let you out when it gets dark. Love you."

Then he left the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds