Puppeteer Ch. 02

He said: "Niven!" and pokes his index finger into my chest, then glided his tongue along that mark in my palm and then indicated to his wound, saying: "Meo! Sorr'an!"

My eyes went as wide as saucers when my mind processed what he wanted. I lifted an eyebrow and hastily retreated my hand from his. "Whoa, hold on kitty. I don't have anything against licking. No, not at all! But first we're not exactly a couple and second I don't lick anyone's bloody wounds not even those of delicious catboys like you." I babbled along when Sorr'an sighed and started to lavish my hand with his saliva, his velvety tongue made me fall silent. After some moments he drew it back and then spat into the hollow of my palm and pushed it into the direction of his gash. 'Well, I can do this, kitten.' I gently rubbed the spittle on the edge of the injury and let some of the liquid drip into the opening. Sorr'an nodded and when I was done I wrapped his shirt around his shoulder, careful to not apply too much pressure. "Okay, that's good, Sorr'an?" The more I said his name the easier it slipped off my tongue and it has a nice sound to it. He looked up and blinked, so I just smiled and he returned it. "Okay, I think we should get going. The farther away from any possible pursuers, the better!" I got to my feet and helped Sorr'an up and we were on our way.

Around dusk we stopped for the night. Actually I would have walked another two or three hours but Sorr'an's condition worsened. His eyes were dull and his graceful movements went sluggish. He plopped down at the base of a tree, his breath heavy. It worried me more than it should have, but first things first. I crouched beside him and removed the improvised bandage. The puncture didn't look bad, no purulence and no inflammation. But his skin was burning, he was much hotter than he was when I attended his injuries, and he was sitting in the sun then.

"Hey Sorr'an, you think you can climb up this tree? You know, don't want wild animals nibbling at you during the night." I smirked. "Actually I'd like to do some nibbling myself..." I looked at his trembling form. "But I think you're not in the right condition, hmm little guy?" He looked at me with drowsy eyes and then rested his head against the trunk and his eyelids fluttered shut. I sighed and then draped my cape over his body. It seemed like I would have to take both watches.

'Oh boy, so much for parting as fast as possible from this catboy...'

< < <---------------------- > > >

Okay, that's it for now. Please rate and if you feel like telling me something about the story, just press the "Review" link below this lines. Thank you in advance!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds