• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Puppy Love

Puppy Love

All the characters portrayed in this story are 21 or older except the dog who is 5.

*

I sat on the park bench feeding the pigeons and petting my little dog. It was a fine spring morning. The sun was shining and a gentle breeze wafted through the trees.

A statuesque, good looking blonde stopped in front of me and stared at my dog. "Ooo, she's so cute! What kind of doggy is she?"

"She's a miniature Dachshund," I replied as I assessed the blonde.

"What's her name? Can I pet her?"

"Her name is Lulu and yes, you can pet her."

The blonde sat beside me on the bench and started petting the dog which nuzzled her hand and licked her wrist. The blonde giggled.

"What is your name and can I pet you?" I asked the blonde.

"My name is Margo and I don't think we're ready for petting yet. You certainly are bold."

"Only the timid are lonely, Margo. When I see a beautiful woman, especially one who likes dogs, I all my usually timid composure goes away. You are a beautiful woman; so naturally, I want to know you better. Maybe a lot better."

Margo was still petting the dog and she was still smiling. "You don't know where I can get a little doggy like this one do you?"

"As a matter of fact, Lulu recently had puppies."

"Oh, can I see them? Where are they?"

"They are in my apartment. If you are not afraid of me, I can take you to see them."

She eyed me suspiciously. Then she looked at Lulu who was wagging her tail and licking her hand. I could tell from the way she looked at my dog that she was hooked.

"Okay, but keep your distance. I don't know you at all and I'm pretty choosey about my men."

I got up from the bench. "Am I one of your men?"

"Not yet," she replied.

Lulu towed us back to my apartment. I live in a luxury suite overlooking Central Park. As soon as we were through the door, Lulu made a run to her puppies and started nursing them.

"Have a seat," I told Margo. "I've got to feed her and get her some water. It's time for her pill too so I'll be a few minutes.

Margo made herself comfortable on my suede sectional while I took care of the dog. She was smiling, almost laughing when I came back to the living room.

"Did I do something funny?" I asked.

"Well, you got my name and I got Lulu's name but I didn't get your name."

"Oh sorry, I guess I should have introduced myself. My name is Harold Kincaid and you can pet me any time you want," I said with a lascivious leer.

"Boy, you're really hung up on this petting thing."

"I like petting. It's the second most fun you can have with a woman."

"I'm not even gonna ask you what's in first place!" she laughed.

"Would you like a drink?" I inquired.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"I've got most of the liquor produced on this planet. I also have an assortment of soda pop and lots of juice. What'll it be?"

She pursed her lips sexily and said, "How about a screwdriver?"

"Coming right up. I just bought fresh oranges yesterday, so you get the good stuff."

I mixed the drinks and handed one to her. She took a cautious sip. "It's perfect! I thought you might mix it on the hard side to get me drunk."

"Are you disappointed?" I laughed.

"No, I'm just surprised. I thought from the way you came on in the park you would certainly try something bad with me."

"I would never do that. If we are going to be friends, you will make the first move. I'm not very pushy. By the way, if you thought I might try something 'bad' with you, why did you come here?"

"I wanted to see the puppies. Besides, you are kind of a hunky guy. I really would like to know you better. There, now I've confessed."

"You can't get to know me better if you are sitting all the way over there. Come sit beside me on the couch."

I could see the wheels turning as she thought over her options. She knew the next move would be hers. She also knew that if she stayed where she was, she'd soon be history. When she stood up I was struck by her beauty. Suddenly I wanted her very, very badly. She stalked across the room and sat down next to me. Our hips were touching. It felt good.

"Well, aren't you going to put your arm around me?" she asked.

"Yes maam, right away," I replied sliding my arm around her shoulder. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled. I nuzzled her neck. She purred. My lips brushed her lips and soon we were engaged in a full on tonsil hockey game.

"You really taste good," I told her as we disengaged.

"You're kind of tasty yourself. Where is this going?" she asked.

"The choice is yours," I answered, "Choice "A" is go see the puppies. Choice "B" is we stay here and pet each other. Choice "C" is my bedroom. Choice "D" is your bedroom. Last and by far the worst choice is, you go home alone. Needles to say, I'm not much for the last choice."

"How about we do choice "A" first, then choice "B" and if things are going well, we might even try choice "C"."

I drew her to me and kissed her deeply again. Then I got up, helped her to her feet and we went to see the puppies. There were six of them and they all looked like little hairy bratwursts. She picked one of them up and it wiggled and licked her, tail wagging and tongue lolling out.

"They are so sweet!" she remarked. "Will you give me one?"

"Yes."

"Even if we never get to choice "C"?"

"Yes."

She put the puppy back in the bed, took my hand and led me back to the sofa. I sat down and she sat on my lap. I slowly grew a raging hardon that was poking her butt.

She wiggled around on it. "Is that for me?" she giggled.

"If you want it," I answered. I smiled at her. She giggled again and nodded her head 'yes'. Then she stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"Where is your den of iniquity?" she asked.

"Down the hall, last door on the left."

I followed her down the hall and into my bedroom. As soon as we got inside she started to undress.

"Wait a minute, I want to do that for you," I whispered in her ear.

I peeled her blouse from her shoulders, noting the well stuffed bra hidden beneath. Kissing her shoulders, I unzipped her skirt and let it slip slowly to the floor. I held her tight as I unsnapped her bra.

"You have beautiful breasts," I observed. I kissed them both and briefly sucked her nipples.

She smiled as I dropped her slip to the floor. "Sit on the bed," I ordered.

She sat down and I removed her shoes and stockings. I pulled her panties down and sniffed them. She giggled. She had a neatly trimmed pussy. I leaned forward and kissed it.

"Now you!" she declared with a mischievous smile. She stripped my shirt and pants from me along with my shoes and socks. The aroma of her pussy pervaded the room. It was great! She slipped my shorts off and my iron hard cock slapped against my belly. She immediately engulfed it into her beautiful mouth. She took it out and said, "Lay down!"

"Let's do sixty nine," she suggested.

"That's a great idea," I agreed.

I lay down on my back and she crawled over me. Her pussy was hovering inches from my hungry lips. I could tell it wasn't her first rodeo because she deep throated my seven inch dick in one gulp. I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy tightly against my mouth. It tasted great! I started licking her and poking my tongue into her. She moaned around my cock and wriggled her ass. I sucked her clit into my lips and tongued it rapidly.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there!" she cried.

I licked her to a glorious finish. She had my cock sucked half way down her throat.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried as her lips slid up and down my pole. She was sucking hard as she slid up and down on it.

She took my cock out of her mouth and spun around. I rolled on top of her. "Fuck me now!" she demanded

I slipped easily into her hot slick pussy. Soon I was pumping hard into her. She was wriggling around on the bed like a snake. "Faster, faster," she panted.

I revved up to full speed and she moaned with joy. "I'm not gonna last much longer," I wailed.

"So what? Are you doing something else today?" she puffed.

"Hell no! We can stay here all night if you want," I puffed back.

"I'm cumming! She cried. I felt her pussy clamp down on me and suddenly I was shooting jet after jet of cream deep into her. My body stiffened over her as my climax took away my senses. I damned near passed out.

We lay beside each other slowly descending from the mountain of ecstasy. She smiled.

"Is something funny?" I asked.

"No, I was just thinking that choice 'C' was a really great choice."

"It was, wasn't it?" I agreed. "You have a very good pussy. That was the best I've had since high school."

"You're pretty good yourself. Would you be interested in dating me?"

"Oh yeah! You have a great personality and a super good pussy. Of course I'll date you," I answered. It must have been the right answer because I felt her hand wrap around my limp dick. "It'll take a little time to recover. It's not everyday it gets totally destroyed!" I told her.

I stroked her body and licked her legs. She loved every minute of it. Her skin was smooth as satin and she tasted good.

We've been dating for two years. She moved in with me two weeks after I met her and I have remained faithful to her. She still giggles every time we do the deed and I must say, I may be falling in love with her. Time will tell. I thank my little doggy every day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Puppy Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds