• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Purely Sinful
  • /
  • Page ⁨15⁩

Purely Sinful

Cole then noticed the small cross branded on the side of Simon's neck. He was a Crusader. No wonder he knew of demons. Zafira once said their order was old, spanning many centuries. Apparently, she was not mistaken.

"I'm so sorry!" Rosa said, trying to comfort him. "Your brother was a good man."

"He was always trying to prove he was better than me, especially since we were twins. We sparred all the time, training ourselves to the limit. It's how he got that scar across his left eye. I swung my sword too fast and it grazed him. I felt so bad about it, but his vision turned out to be fine. He shrugged the incident off, said the scar served as a reminder to always train harder."

There was a long period of silence. Rosa held her lover tightly in her arms, loathing to let him go. "I was worried you wouldn't return. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."

Simon lifted her chin. "Do not worry. We will be married soon and I will take you far away from these tainted lands. I'll always be there to protect you. I love you, Rosa, with every fiber of my being."

Cole watched on as the two lovers engaged in a slow passionate kiss. He could tell it was pure genuine love by the fiery look in their eyes and the hunger behind their lips.

Rosa... Just who was she? Her resemblance to Zafira could not be purely coincidental. He was drawn here by her voice, as if someone or some thing intended for him to see this.

The three of them jumped when a loud boom shook the very ground they stood on. Simon held Rosa close with one arm, his other ready to draw his sword. Another earth shattering boom sounded seconds later, striking fear in their hearts.

Simon and Rosa peered over the edge of the cliff.

"The village!" Rosa screamed.

Cole looked down. The quant village below was no longer silent, stirred by fire that engulfed several homes. Boom blared again as a flimsy shelter exploded, sending fiery debris through the air.

"The demons!" Simon shouted. "They must have followed us back to the village!"

Simon quickly mounted his horse. Rosa cried, "Simon! What are you doing?!"

"Whatever I can! Stay here Rosa, it is far too dangerous elsewhere. I'll come back here after we drive them off."

Rosa's face was full of worry. She knew she would not be able to stop him, no matter how much she begged. "Please be careful, Simon!"

Simon nodded. With a loud "Yah!" and a stinging of spurred heels, the horse took off like greased lightning. Rosa watched him vanish down the small path and out of her sight.

She turned towards the cliff edge and fearfully tried to discern what was happening below. The village was ablaze with smoke thick enough to obstruct her view. She paced nervously, uncertain of what to do.

That was when Cole's brain sparked with realization. He had seen this exact scene once before. The painting in Zafira's lair that seemed suspiciously out of place. This was not some trip back in time, or a random dream. This was Zafira's memories. She must have wanted him to see this. But, why?

Rosa was unable to stand idle any longer. She sprinted down the path after Simon. "Wait!" Cole shouted, running after her. She ran as fast as she could, dodging tree limbs, jumping down stairs of rocks. Cole struggled to keep up. She obviously knew this path like the back of her hand.

They reached the bottom. The village was only a short distance ahead. As Cole chased after Rosa he could hear the screaming of the villagers and the roaring of the fire. Amongst the chaos was also the clanging clatter of steel hitting steel; a great battle was taking place.

With no regard for danger at hand, Rosa dashed past the burning front gates. Cole chased after her but lost sight of her form as he chased her into the burning maelstrom. Everywhere he looked was either engulfed in flames or blocked by soldiers battling fearsome winged demons.

Winged demons that resembled Zafira.

Even though the soldiers appeared to have greater numbers, they were no match for the powerful succubi who easily controlled their minds, forcing them to fight against each other.

A single open roadway remained unobstructed. She must have gone that way. He sprinted to the path leading to the town square, the community's center.

The area was thick with succubi, as well as their male counterparts: incubi. Zafira never spoke of them but Cole had learned of incubi while researching myths and legends about succubi. According to the legends, incubi possessed the same powers as succubi. The only difference was incubi sought to corrupt women, while succubi hunted men.

Cole reached the edge of the town square. He noticed several crusaders taken prisoner. Among the captives was Simon, forced on his knees with his hands tied behind his back.

Cole marched closer. He saw Rosa standing before an intimidating winged demon riding atop a skeletal horse. Nested between the grey skinned silver-haired demon's curved horns was a grim crown formed from twisted finger bones of humans. The demon's eyes glowed a dark tone of purple; his bare chest was pristine with toned athletic muscles. The creature projected a vibe that screamed of absolute evil.

As intimidating as this creature was, Rosa was undeterred. She recklessly approached the powerful incubus, the leader of the demons attacking her village.

"Please!" Rosa pleaded, "Leave them alone! I beg of you!"

The demon turned to her. His violet eyes turned black as night as a gleeful grin stretched across his face.

"Well, what do we have here?" The demon spoke in a eerie sinister voice. "A pure soul and a virgin! This is a rare treat indeed!"

"Rosa's soul is pure? Like mine?" Cole pondered.

The demon leapt high into the sky, then plummeted to the ground, landing behind Rosa with great force. Startled, she quickly spun around to face the tall incubus invading her personal space. She now had his undivided attention.

"It takes a substantial amount of courage to approach the Aspect of Lust so boldly. I am Asmodeus, and to whom do I owe this honor?"

"R-Rosa," she trembled. "My name is Rosa."

Asmodeus stepped forward and gripped her chin in his hand. "Rosa. Such a beautiful name."

She jerked away, uninterested in his charms. "Please stop this!"

He crossed his arms, "And why would I do such a thing? The souls of your friends are so delicious!" He raised his hand. A nearby crusader cried out in agony as his body shriveled into nothing, the victim's soul drawn to Asmodeus' body.

"Stop!" Rosa cried. "I'll do anything if you'll just spare everyone! Please!"

Asmodeus was intrigued by her proposal. "Anything?" he smirked.

Rosa gulped. "Yes. Anything."

Asmodeus clicked his fingers. All of his minions obeyed his will and stood down from combat. They gathered around him and Rosa.

"As you can see, I am capable of mercy. However, such kindness from the Lord of Lust does have it's price. Submit your body and soul to me, Rosa, and I will spare the lives of your friends."

"Don't do it, Rosa!" Simon shouted.

"You realize I can take it by force if need be. However, a pure soul is so much sweeter to the taste when a mortal willingly sacrifices themselves. This is the only way you can save these people."

"How do I know you won't kill them anyway?"

The arch-demon stood proud. "My word is my bond. Lies have no place in the Realm of Lust."

Tears of sorrow ran down Rosa's face. She approached Simon; he was held prisoner by two succubi. Her lips pressed against his, taking in his scent one last time. "I'll always love you Simon. Never forget that. But there is no other way. It's either me, or all of us. I'm sorry."

"Rosa! ROSA!" Simon shouted, struggling to free himself as she returned to Asmodeus. The succubi were too strong. They pinned him down firmly to the dirty ground.

Rosa approached Asmodeus and knelt at his feet. "I submit myself you."

Asmodeus cackled, eager to claim his prize. "Excellent! First, I'll take your body. Then I'll take your soul."

He unfastened his belt, letting the tattered fabric covering his waist fall to the ground. His massive grey-skinned cock stuck out mere inches from Rosa's face. Her eyes widened in pure astonishment. What she was supposed to do with that??

"Pleasure me," the incubus commanded after reading Rosa's thoughts. "Or shall I allow the massacre to continue?"

She had no choice. She hesitantly placed her hand on his thick shaft but was unable to get her small fingers around it completely. Slowly, she stroked up and down his rigid veiny cock, his skin smooth and stretchy. Cole was sure this was the first time Rosa had done anything like this; her reluctance and nervousness were clear as day.

"Open your mouth!"

She obeyed his command. The tip of his cock parted her lips and entered her mouth. He pushed his massive shaft in too far, making her gag and spit as she withdrew from him.

"You will take it! all of it! Or your friends die!"

Cole and Simon cringed as they watched Rosa forced to pleasure this demon of lust. Her body and soul were innocent and pure. To deflower her in such a manner was beyond repulsive. That she was so brave and noble to sacrifice herself for the lives of those she loved made the scene all the more gut-wrenching to Cole.

Rosa closed her eyes and summoned all of her courage. She relaxed her throat as she took him into her mouth again, slowly inching him inside. His tip poked at her throat, trying to trigger her gag reflex, but she pressed further, her mind in deep meditation. After pressing her lips to her hand gripping the base of his cock, she withdrew, leaving behind a trail of saliva.

"Impressive!" he praised. "More!"

Rosa grasped his cock at the base again and spit on her right hand. Again, she slid her lips down his hellish thick shaft, this time only going half way. She stroked the lower half with her slick wet hand, matching the pace of her mouth. The demon groaned as the virgin beauty worked his cock like a filthy whore.

"That's a good girl. Suck my cock in front of your little lover. Make him regret not taking you for himself."

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" Simon yelled, struggling in vain against his captors.

Asmodeus laughed. "I think he wants to see you do more, Rosa." He motioned for two other incubi to step forward. They stood on either side of her, presenting their erect cocks.

"Now, my precious Rosa, you will pleasure my minions as well. Stroke their cocks while sucking mine!"

Rosa did as he commanded. Simon's life, and everyone else's, depended on her obedience. She would not falter.

With Asmodeus' cock in her mouth, she placed each of her hands on the cocks at her sides, and stroked. Her hands moved in perfect rhythm with her sucking mouth. The two subordinates voiced their approval, roaring loudly.

"Keep it up Rosa! You're going to be drenched in demon cum soon. Now stand!"

With a fist full of Rosa's hair, he held her head on his cock as she tried to stand. She made it to her feet, bent over crookedly, as Asmodeus thrust his hips forward and back, relentlessly fucking her mouth. She continued to stroke the other two demons, pumping their long cocks faster and faster.

Rosa withdrew her mouth and gazed up into Asmodeus' eyes. "I want more. Please!" she begged in a sultry tone.

Asmodeus was caught off guard. "More? You're certainly full of surprises. If more is what you want, more is what you'll get!"

Cole could not believe her words. She did not appear to be enjoying what she was doing. It was as if Rosa was trying to out sex the Aspect of Lust himself. Her resolve was strengthened by those she cared for, especially Simon.

Rosa went back to blowing Asmodeus, taking as much of his cock as she could. He summoned forth two more minions; two succubi. The succubi stripped off their flimsy black garments, and grinned. They ripped Rosa's blue dress from her body to expose her nakedness to the crowd. One succubus knelt behind Rosa's perfectly shaped ass; the other hovered above it. They simultaneously drove their tongues into Rosa and licked her inside passages.

Rosa moaned on Asmodeus' cock, still lodged deep in her throat. She rolled her hips against the slithering tongues of the succubi that penetrated both her virgin holes.

Lost in pleasure, she stroked the two minor incubi's cocks vigorously. She felt hot liquid on the sides of her face; the two incubi had erupted and spewed their demonic cum all over her.

Rosa was possessed now, enslaved by her own sexuality. "More!" she called out again.

Stunned, Asmodeus was unable to comprehend this mortal's sexual strength. "Fine. But you won't be able to take much of what comes next!"

He lay down on his back, his towering erection pointing to the sky. He did not have to tell Rosa what he wanted her to do. She promptly straddled his stomach, scooting her dripping pussy towards his crotch, his thick shaft wedged between her luscious round ass cheeks.

Perching herself above him, Rosa took a deep breath and slowly eased onto him. The thickness of his head sought to rip her pussy apart, but she maintained. She bit her lower lip; the pain was almost too much to bear.

Concentrating, she lowered herself further; his cock pushed past her hymen. She winced as surges of pain shot through her mortal body like sharp electric shocks. She was determined not to give up. She dropped further, her ass finally resting on his muscled thighs.

She had taken him. All of him.

Rosa breathed heavily as she remained impaled on Asmodeus. A cold sweat beaded her skin; her nipples stood erect and protruding. A wry smile crept over her face, victorious and triumphant.

"Well done! But this is far from over!"

Asmodeus grabbed Rosa by her hips and raised her up. He withdrew, then slammed his cock hard into her overly tight pussy.

"Aaahh!" Rosa screamed.

Again he thrust into her. Then again. And once more. With each jab, Rosa squealed less and less, until she was fully able to suppress the pain. He fucked her slick virgin pussy as fast and hard as he could manage. It was not long before Rosa met him half way, their sexes slapping together with loud rapid claps of flesh smacking flesh. Her fingers clenched his chest hard, digging in, wounding him, leaving deep scratch marks across his otherwise flawless gray skin.

"Oh God!"

Rosa's pleasure had reached its peak. Her very first orgasm tore through her body like a massive hurricane. Her pussy gushed and radiated torrid tingly shockwaves of sexual bliss as Asmodeus kept thrusting into her, seeking to claim what was his.

But Rosa was still alive. Coming down from her high, Rosa's eyes glared down at Asmodeus. "More!"

"Impossible!" he called out.

Asmodeus had yet to play his trump card. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms tightly around her naked body, their eyes staring into one another. "You're amazingly powerful. Your soul isn't so easily taken, is it? I was originally going to consume your soul, but now I think I'd rather hold onto it for safekeeping."

His lips met hers in a strong passionate kiss. Despite Rosa's efforts to fight Asmodeus on his own terms, she was powerless against his magic. All her willpower escaped her body, passing out of her mouth and into his.

"You will instead serve me, as a succubus!"

Asmodeus laid back down. Rosa was completely and utterly under his control and devoid of all expression. She pounced up and down on his hard cock, loving how he made her pussy feel. While swirling her fingers over her swollen clit, the two succubi grabbed ahold of her bouncing breasts, suckling her pulsating nubs as their master prepared for her transformation.

"Cum inside her Master, make her one of us!"

With his hand between Rosa's breasts, Asmodeus muttered an incantation, drawing her life force into his palm. The stream of blue light collected into his hand, forming a bright sapphire sphere.

Now that Rosa's soul was in his hand, he let forth a bestial roar so loud Cole had to cover his ears. His powerful orgasm surged into Rosa's body. Her pussy oozed the demon's seed around the shaft still buried inside her. She tumbled to the ground, lifeless and limp.

"Rosa? ROSA!" Simon cried out, his eyes filled with tears.

Rosa's body moved, twitching, jerking; convulsing face down in the dirt. Loud groans escaped her lips. Her limbs flailed about. Her blonde hair drained of all color, becoming the darkest black.

Something tried to escape her body between her shoulder blades. She screamed in agony as her skin rose several inches off her back and split apart with two bloody wings that forced their way out of her. In similar fashion, a blood-covered tail speared out above the crack of her behind, swinging and flailing wildly.

Cole tried to suppress an urge to vomit as he beheld her gruesome transformation. Her body, covered in her own blood, stopped convulsing. Slowly she stood, opening her red glowing eyes.

"No!" Simon cried. "Noooo!"

With a jolt, Cole felt the ground start to shake. Cracks formed in the earth, as well as in the burning buildings, even the night sky.

"What the hell?"

Reality shattered like a pane of glass struck with a sledgehammer, sending Cole spiraling down a deep dark abyss.

His weightless body twirled helplessly. He fell for what seemed like hours. Or was he falling? His mind was completely disoriented.

Cole landed on solid ground with a hefty thud. He picked himself up and surveyed his new surroundings. The land was barren and devoid of any signs of life. No village, no trees, no grass; just grey dirt, and huge rocks protruding from the ground.

"Great. Now where the fuck am I?"

Before Cole could come up with a plan of action, several beams of bright light came from the sky and blasted the ground just a few feet away. From the dust, a group of winged figures walked in Cole's direction.

"Angels. Can they... See me?"

Cole ran the opposite direction; several dark gateways appeared in front of him, blocking his retreat. From the portals stepped a group of fearsome creatures of varied size and grotesqueness. One of them he recognized: Asmodeus.

"Oh shit!"

Cole was surrounded; nowhere run. The demons and angels charged towards him. Fuck!

Cole was convinced he was throughly screwed, but by some miracle, they stopped. Each side stood in a line and prepared for battle. Asmodeus stepped forward, as did a large angel with a long silver beard holding a thick tome. They met each other in the middle, right where Cole cowered in fear.

"Um. Listen. I have no idea how I got here, so-"

"Uriel. I did not think the Aspect of Wisdom could come up with such a foolish idea. Yet, here you are."

They paid no attention to Cole's presence. Slowly, he stepped out from in front of them, hoping he was invisible.

"Underestimating the situation could be your undoing, Asmodeus. The forces of Heaven and Hell have been at each other's throats since time immortal. All this fighting and loss of life for control of humanity, the chosen race, has gone on far enough."

The burly angel opened his tome, the pages flipping on their own. "It is time to settle this, once and for all. Rather than full-scale war as we always have, each Aspect will choose a single champion. Each combatant will fight one versus one until their death. The side with a champion remaining will be declared the victor and win dominion over the human world."

"I think it is you who underestimates the situation," the demon smirked. "We'll play along with your little 'game'. Once I have control over the humans, I will become their God!"

"I'm sure the other demon Aspects wouldn't hand over complete control to you without a fight."

Asmodeus laughed. "Of course not! Power conquers all, and I have the power to destroy any who oppose me now, including you!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Purely Sinful
  • /
  • Page ⁨15⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds