• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Purgatory Ch. 03

Purgatory Ch. 03

12

Mother thinks my lover hung the moon, because he handled all the arrangements to bury me. From the morgue to the over-sized coffin, she never had to do a thing. Never had to see the body, never had to sign a form. i had long ago granted power of attorney to my master. He swept in before she had a chance to think. He dealt with my meager estate, paid my bills, removed the sex toys from the apartment before my other life could be exposed to my vanilla clients and family. He handed her a nice check for the balance of what i was worth.

i don't know this first hand.

my essence, ejected from my corpse, had drifted far away at that point. my mother, was not so aggrieved that she didn't notice, even two glasses of wine in, how incredibly handsome the host of my wake was. She did not notice: how crowded the gathering had become, how many older men there were, or that most of them had too much money, that the women in the crowd were tall, thin, and more than a little cruel. Right at home, among them, she didn't notice that none of these people could ever be my friends.

This was a gathering of customers, the people to whom Daddy pimped my fat ass, here for one last hurrah.

It didn't take much money or effort to convince the funeral home to allow those "select few" to prepare the body for burial. In many religions, it's customary for mourners to watch a body, or to clean it before it's interred. Those customs are reverent and respectful to help the spirit of the deceased into the next world.

That's not what happened. The day before the funeral, before my mother arrived for the closed casket observation, they gathered to prepare me for this next state of life.

"Welcome lauded assemblage of our friends most profane. We gather here today to appreciate the body of our common whore, who's physical use to us has come to an end. Please eat and drink, fuck, and converse. Share stories of her debasement with each other at our hands, help to chronicle her descent into disgrace."

Daddy stood before the crowd, his hands raised as he led the proceedings.

They lay my naked body on a table before them. They fucked. They told stories of how they used me, humiliated me, and laughed about who had done it best. The tallest of the raven headed slenders strode forward, the silk dress clung to her shoulders like paint, arrowing down to her cunt, sliding over her sharply pointed nipples. With a deep voice that contradicted her delicate features, she crooned to her peers.

"Just the other week, I had her hog tied on a big silver tray on a party table. We gagged her with an apple and left her trussed up with a curly tail ass-plug as the centerpiece through the party. I have to admit, her tears turned me on the most. Hot, honest, real tears of humiliation. The guests even used her gash as a dip for the veggie platter."

The man called farmer, dressed in overalls instead of mourning clothes, followed her at the head of the table.

"I force fed her for days, by gravity flow tubes. A gallon of soured mush every four hours sliding by tubes into her face, then into her stomach. She cried as her stomach filled, the mash sliding into her guts. No matter how full she got, there was always more to feed her. We put her in the barn, lay her on her back, her fat belly in the air. We locked her head on the urinal side of a wall, and her fuckbits and ankles tied up in the air on the other. The farmhands fucked her for three solid days as a treat while her tits rolled around, bruising black and blue as they slapped her sides. She cried every time she shat into the hay below her, the boys let her know how they felt about having to muck out another stall before hosing out her ass and fucking it. The only water she got was piss-water. She spat it out, the first day, but by the last she drank everything the men would give her. The only protein around she sucked from cock, and we got her to put on twenty-two pounds that first visit."

Another one of the ravens, more formally dressed, in low slung pumps gestured for silence, and she took the floor.

"I took her to work with me. I walked her on the end of a short chain, floor by floor. No clothes, no blindfold, just bondage mittens to remove the use of her hands and a prosthetic pig's snout spirit glued to her face. The little flats I let her wear, looked like hooves and clicked loudly as she walked. I caned her if she tried to speak. I didn't allow her any breaks. she had to shit on the floor in front of my desk sometime around 3:30. I had my secretary clean it up. She shot daggers the whole rest of the day at the pig, and gossip raced through the building. I let people get a good look at her, let her hear people talking about her and made sure she knew what a disgusting animal she was."

The next man looked like a kindergarten teacher. His bland appearance disappeared when his predatory smile slashed his face in two. He didn't need to ask for silence.

"I put piggy in a cage in the basement, I had the household filth piped above her. Three fucking machines pumped her fat fucking frame. The undulations in her tits and ass pleased me to watch. She shrieked into the mouth dildo as the shit above poured down her neck, and I jerked off into her face. By the end of the weekend she reeked like something unholy, and my blissfully ignorant wife asked me to call a plumber to see what the problem was."

The next fellow had the appearance of a weight lifter. He didn't appear to be especially smart, but cruelty never hinged on intellect.

"When I met her, she was freshly caught. She didn't know which end was up, but once she got my fat cock in her mouth... she was a natural."

An obese man attended by chained gelded young men banged on the table for attention. He drooled down his chin, splattering saliva as he yelled.

"I retained the use of her for weeks at a time, my favorite cow... I'll miss the pathetic mewling sounds she made when we hooked her up to the industrial milking machine. I fucked the shit out of her tight ass, with those hoses weighing down her fat fucking udders, her bloated tits slapping together as she rocked. The machine forced her nipples to thicken, grow, bestial. It took months, but I finally got her to drop milk. The boys would roll my chair over to her milking station so she could toss my salad. She cried every time I made her tongue my ass, she cried more the night she forgot to hate it."

The next two looked like they stepped from the pages of a hipster catalog, she held his elbow, obviously his submissive, but holding her own edge of cruelty.

"We hunted her down at a bar. She was out with family, but it was clear to us that they didn't give a flying fuck about her. No one watched her back, but her guard was down. We spiked her drink, we watched it hit her, making her oh, so suggestible. She followed us home willingly. I talked nice to her, at first. She undressed, slowly, shyly, then the shit we gave her got up on her, and she couldn't have got away for love or money. I fucked her all night, fed her fear. I loved the purity of her fear, her dedication to you."

He nodded to my master.

"My alpha sub caned her, while I cocked her ass with all ten inches. Jody screamed at her about how fat girls deserve this. How she failed to serve her master. We stripped her of her symbolic collar and shoved it up her ass. She cried about her daddy, and how her pussy was off limits, that Daddy hadn't put her pussy lock back in - while I banged her with my shit dick!"

Daddy raised his hands and the bacchanal fell silent.

"I did not come easily to the decision to share my girl with this assembly. I realized early, in my observations of her before acquisition, how very much potential she has, and how very much pleasure there is to be found in dragging that potential to the shackles of obedience. Surely, she had to be broken. Her spirit was strong. Stubbornness, more than anything else, less than will, it burned in her brightly."

He gestured at the hipster rapist.

"You both helped brake her will that night. When she arrived at my home, stepped half-naked and beaten from her truck, I took her in. As I salved her welts and bruises, remarking how she reeked of sex, and had cum dripping from her holes, she tearfully confessed to her weakness, her inability to defend my property. It was her fault, you see, she had spent the time with family. She should have been here tending to my will. I wish you had been there to hear her, alas I am the only witness to the moment she stopped pretending to be and truly became my whore. This is the conversation I had with her that night, to the best of my memory."

"i'm sorry Daddy! i'm so, so sorry i failed you. Please don't throw me away, Daddy, i promise i'll do better!"

"I pointed to the ground, her command to assume the position, her face down against the floor, her hands and elbows flat and outstretched as well. Despite the beating you both gave her, she managed perfect execution, her ass high up in the air, presenting her well tortured holes. The lash lines across her vast ass-cheeks, art, of the highest caliber. The ordeal you inflicted on her, the anguish her body radiated, brought my cock to a throbbing, turgid, full mast. There was the smallest sound that escaped her lips as my cock reclaimed her. I like to think that it was the last bit of her pride escaping her body as she surrendered herself, all of herself, to me."

"Tell me what happened. Tell me what they did to you."

"I fucked her, slowly at first intentionally forcing her to relive the experience of the night."

"Tell Daddy what happened."

"she sobbed, she bawled, but she never moved from the position she was instructed to take."

"i was on the drag, but my family left me behind to try to hook up, i only had one drink but my head started to spin. This couple, they were nice to me, they wanted to help me, they helped me to my truck and said i should follow them home."

"She shuddered, as the memories came to her."

"i drove behind their car, they helped me up the stairs and inside. He sat on the couch while i swayed in the middle of the room. She left to get drinks, he said i was pretty, for a fat girl... It was so hot. He told me to get comfortable, that we were all friends here, to take off my clothes and enjoy the thick carpet."

"Her body rolled with her venting of pain."

"i don't know why, but he made sense to me. I took off my shoes, dug my toes in the carpet. He moaned a little, as i scrunched the fibers between them. Daddy, my pussy got wet even though i didn't mean to... He said, Do it! And i took my skirt off. My buttons fumbled in my fingers and his girl said she'd help. She was so tall and thin, and i felt fatter and uglier the closer she was, she peeled off my sweaty blouse. I was standing in damp panties and my ugly granny bra. They just stared at me."

"I ran my hands over the purple-green abraded skin of her hips and ass. She flinched at my touch in pain and surprise. From her black basketball eyes, she must at least be in shock, possibly, still under the influence of the date-rape drugs. My pleasure soared at the thought."

"Daddy, he said, what are you waiting for, you fat fuck? His girl pulled her dress off her shoulders, letting the fabric pool on the floor. Her long legs, her perfect naked body stood next to mine, she wrenched the five brutal hooks of my bra apart. He handed her a pair of long dangerous looking scissors, that she used to cut my panties away, so close to cutting me. She ripped the cotton from my clenched cheeks. i cried as they made me naked. Ugly. On display for people i didn't know in a place i couldn't remember."

"I ran my fingers through her sex, inspecting the piercings that usually locked her pussy away from use, the lock I had conveniently failed to replace a few nights ago. Even though battered, her body responded to my cock inside her ass, and my gentle touch."

"Daddy! i... He told me to kneel. To come to him, that woman strapped on a leather harness and stood behind me. He pushed off his slacks. He said, Suck it fattie. i didn't want to... she cracked me across the ass with a wood paddle, and when i tried to get back up she slashed my shoulders with a cane! i opened my mouth to scream, and he filled it with cock, she blasted my other ass-cheek with the paddle and i moved forward to suck him down, Daddy."

"I was fucking her quite aggressively clawing her hips, and slamming my shaft into her raw rectum."

"Her harness has a cock, Daddy, she's fucking my ass with it! She's caning my hips while she fucks me, and i can't scream, because i'm sucking that... Big. Fat. Dick!"

"I punctuated her words with thrusts of my own cock."

"Did you like it? Did you like sucking that fat cock while the girl corrected you with the cane and fake dick?"

"Daddy..." the words faltered and her jaw trembled, "it's so big, she's hurting me... She says fat girls deserve this. That i deserve this, she welted stripes down my thigh with the cane! He's cumming in my face, i can't see! He's slapping me. I'm a cow, fat whore, they rolled me on my back. The took turns. Slapping me, fucking me."

"Her story degenerated into sobs and tears. I spoke to her."

"whore,"

"she stiffened with the word, and I took that moment to bury my cock to the balls in her."

"what happened tonight, I want you to say this. you did it for Daddy. It was not something you chose to do, not something that just happened, you did it for Daddy. Say it, whore."

"she was quiet at first."

"i did it for Daddy."

"her tears still ran freely from her face."

"you did what? What did you do for Daddy?"

"i fucked that guy and his girlfriend beat me!"

"you did that for Daddy?"

"Yes, yes i did!"

"Did Daddy tell you to do it?"

"She was lost for a moment... She was trained to tell the truth and nothing else."

"no... You didn't tell me to..."

"Then I must have sent them for you, so that you could do this for me."

"Yes Daddy!"

"You knew then, that I was whoring you out, and you should do for Daddy what a well trained whore must do, is that right?"

"Yes Daddy!" she screamed.

"Her pussy dribbled evidence of her bodies arousal on the floor between her knees, as she latched on to this alternative truth. My cock throbbed within her ass."

"Did you cum? Did you cum while you were whoring for Daddy?"

"Her body convulsed, the violence of her sobbing returned to her frame so suddenly, cranking down on my cock as I knew she would."

"Yes, Daddy." she choked.

"Yes Daddy, what?"

"YES DADDY, I FUCKING CAMEWHENHEFUCKEDME! I CAME WHEN SHE BEAT ME. i came when i sucked his cock for you. i came when she forced her fists up my ass and pussy, i came because it hurt so much! i came when she told me that this is all that ugly fat whores deserve. i came and i came, because it's TRUE! i'm a whore. i'm your whore. It's what i deserve! That's all that i am! i am, i am, all that i am."

"The damn within her broke. All that fear, all that pride, her stubbornness washed away as her cunt betrayed her heart. Her tortured body released wave after wave of her guilty orgasm that cranked down on my manhood as I filled her ass with my spunk and approval."

Master took a moment to compose himself. His story had taken its toll on the listeners, many sat slack-jawed with sadistic appreciation. Fixing his hair first, the group applauded him with small claps of their hands.

"Thank you, bravo. Shall we finish preparations to send her well used body off?"

It wasn't loving, the way they handled the body, it was precise. They replaced all my piercings, buckled my worn dog collar around my neck. They shaved all the weird hair that continued to grow. Painted my trimmed nails. The gelded bois fixed my hair, applied a touch of makeup, and injected massive amounts of saline into my tits. They brushed gold onto my artificially engorged nipples and lips. Daddy locked my vaginal keeper in place. Two of the ravens lifted my legs into the air so that my Daddy could insert a massive carved crystal piggy tail up my ass. They lay my arms and legs straight, my tits presented, my body, looked it's best.

"Okay. Let her know how you feel about her."

The dairy farmer went first, whipping his dick out, hot piss arced through the air splashing between my tits. The others followed suit, and soon the ladies got creative enough to make their marks. Mr Roofie from the bar jerked off, sending his spunk dripping down my cheek. They spat on me, splattered food and drink, they wrote obscenities in permanent marker.

For thirty minutes my corpse was defiled professionally, befitting my station.

When the frantic energy and laughter ended, they lifted the sheet around me, placing me in the casket, tucking the sheet around my urine soaked naked frame. They lay me to rest as i was in life, they buried me as a whore.

***

Mother believes that when he fucks her, the world holds it's breath.

Mother knows that i died, but she doesn't know that i'm still here.

Mother was told the heavy silver necklace she wears was mine.

I've never seen it before, it just allows me to possess her body with ease.

We serve our master.

It's our reason for being.

"Baby! Momma's sorry that she failed you..."

Mom shifted on the couch where she slept, i never knew she talked so much in her sleep, i notice these things now that i can't sleep. i'm touched that she cares so much.

"Baby, I'll suck you better, I'll make it last all night, and smother your balls with kisses. Momma make it better..."

So not talking about me. That's the mom i remember. Fill your pussy first, everything else second, kids last.

"It's not completely her fault, the necklace turns all her base instincts up to ten, and from what you tell me, she was already something of a cock hound."

Daddy doesn't sleep much either, i've noticed. He's wearing silk pajama bottoms, otherwise i'd already be on my knees trying to get at that cock.

"How can i serve you master?"

"I thought it might be time we talked."

This was new. Completely unprecedented, he never spoke with me except to give me instructions.

"This existence of yours, is largely without pain or feeling of any kind. Stand here."

My semi-substantial body flew across the room, compelled in an instant by his command. I hung limply before him, not daring to make eye contact. It looked like i was walking, but it was more like sliding, or gliding. i looked i suppose, slightly different than i had been in life, exaggerated. i was a cartoon of myself, almost half a foot shorter, tits rolling like slightly under inflated basketballs across my hanging belly, massive ass, thicker thighs, meatier calves, the same fat feet and chubby toes. As daddy requested, i appeared to be soaking wet, soaked in his piss. Truly, like me the urine wasn't actually there. If you were to look inside the window, (and shame on you for doing it,) you'd see my hot milf mother asleep, naked on the couch, my master in his pajamas talking to himself.

"This place you exist in, between life and death, this absence of suffering bothers me."

He produced another black box, like the one my mother's necklace came from. He opened it carefully.

"Shugnite, hematite, faden crystal bound by equal parts copper and gold. This grounding array thrust into your spiritual essence should chain your soul more completely into the world of the living."

i nodded furiously, as was expected, not really understanding a thing he said.

"Do you understand the need for this?"

As a bound spirit, i had no mechanism for lying to my master, no matter how i desperately needed him to see me as smarter or wiser than i am.

"No Daddy."

"I want you to feel pain again."

As a spirit, the only "pain" i'd "felt" was the sensation of slamming into and straining through the wards surrounding Daddy's home. Emotionally, i was in constant torment, experiencing every humiliation from life, when my memory drifted in those directions. i could be executing my chores, cleaning the dust from the ceiling fan with my tongue, and suddenly i'd be in a past moment sucking cum off the garage floor while a pair of the neighborhood men tag teamed me during their "poker" game. This was my life before my master. The girl who couldn't say no to anyone or anything, before i served master with body then soul. Such moments were common. It was my life.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Purgatory Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds