• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pussy Therapy

Pussy Therapy

"I'm here to see the doctor; I was referred by Dr. Pross." I said as I looked at the receptionist. She was an attractive young sister with a blouse that definitely played off her best assets.

"Wait, one minute the doctor will be with you shortly."

"Not a problem." As I glanced back once more at her as her attention turned to answer a phone call.

This had to be the most relaxing doctor's waiting room I have ever been in. The lighting was subdued. There were water sculptures and light sensuous mood music in the background. I was feeling much more relaxed than I usually do when I go into a doctor's office. But I was unusually tense because my medical doctor decided I should see a psychologist for my high stress level that at this point he said medicine would not be able to help me with short of doping me up, which I could not afford with my job as a trial attorney.

"Sir, the doctor will see you now?"

I entered into the doctor's office and seated at a desk in an even more relaxing environment than the waiting room was the illustrious Dr. Kim Tower. Being the research junkie and a stickler for details that a trial attorney should be, I read as much as I could on Dr. Kim Tower. She was twice awarded Psychologist of the year and has written several award winning papers on behavior modification and stress elimination. She did all this and was only in her thirties. I was curious most about her supposed success rate of 100%. She has refused to put in a paper how she has achieved these so called miraculous claims but independent researchers have shown that her client are making extraordinary claims on her behalf, so both curiosity and the need to beat back these high stress level has me in this office today.

"Hello Dr. Tower, my name is..."

"I know who you are and I normally would not take you on as a client but Dr. Pross is a mentor of mine and he says that you are legitimately here for treatment and not trying to catch me in some sort of malpractice trap."

"Look doctor, I am here as a patient with a problem, now I don't know if you can help me but if you wave a voodoo doll over my head and dance buck naked I wouldn't care as long as it worked."

She smiled and I notice how absolutely beautiful she was. She was a caramel brown with short hair and high cheek boned. "OK, well than let's get started." She said to me as she moved from behind the desk and over to large over sized easy chair that sat across from me. I couldn't help but stare at her body, large breast, round ass and full hips, just the way I like it. "

Take a picture, it will last longer," she said into the easy chair.

I started to protest but I knew I was guilty so I just smiled. She smiled back.

"This is where I work all my magic," she said. Then from controls on the arm of the chair she adjusted the lights until they were very low. She put on a headset with a microphone and then turned on something that sounded like waves crashing.

"Let me explain how this works. I will use a slight hypnosis to associate pleasant things in your mind with certain triggers, so if things get stressful then you utilize the triggers and it will lower your stress to insignificant levels."

I sat back in the seat and looked around as the room turned into a rain forest .waves sound turned in to the sound of the Amazon as the cacophony of sounds surrounded me. Then in an almost ethereal voice, I heard Dr. Tower but it wasn't really Dr. Tower but the Goddess of Seduction. What the hell was happening to me?

"You must open up to me; you must let loose your desire to be with me." The voice echoed to me in my head, outside my head, all around me. "You must feed on the passion inside that you feel for me."

My head was spinning but I was growing more excited by the second. The sound of the jungle seemed to grow louder. I tried to move but I couldn't then I saw her standing before me, the Goddess of Seduction. She was bathing in light and naked. As I stared I wanted her more than I wanted anything in my life. I would worship her.

"Oh Goddess, how may I serve you?" I heard myself saying.

"Come to me...pleasure me" she said as she sat on her throne.

I got up to walk but I couldn't, so I crawled to her. I was right in front of her and started to crawl over to her. The floor of the office soon transformed into a jungle floor and I continued to crawl to the vision that stood before me. I lifted my head and looked upon her countenance and wanted to do nothing else but serve her.

She sat down in what appeared to be a golden throne with plush pillows. She ran her hands over her breasts and slid them over her body.

"Come pleasure me, I need you." She said as she spread her legs and I gazed upon her nether regions.

I lowered my head and said, "I am here to service you, my Goddess."

She spread her leg and I was encompassed in a glow of light that filled me with a vigor I haven't known since I was a teenager. I felt my dick harden and I felt tightness in my testicles signaling my increasing libido.

"Will you service me now?" she asked as she stroked my head.

I felt so at peace that I just wanted to curl up by her feet and bask in the warmth. But I was now so horny that I just wanted to honor her request and service, pleasure her. I leaned down and began kissing her feet. Actually I was bathing her feet with my tongue, massaging her feet with my mouth. I spent about a half hour just worshiping her feet.

I slowly moved up her legs licking her angles and kissing her calves. As my lips moved slowly up her legs, my hands roamed freely. Her skin was silky to the touch and each touch and kiss elicited moans that I will remember forever.

"Oh you are so good" she moaned.

I responded by slowly moving my fingertips along the inside of her thighs, my lips on her calves continuing slowly on there long journey up her legs.

"Oh baby, don't stop."

I had no intention on stopping, hell, I couldn't stop if I wanted to I was compelled to bring this Goddess pleasure. As my fingers played across her thighs I continued kissing her legs lovingly with my tongue. I made small circular motion with my fingers on her thighs as I moved up to waiting pussy.

As my fingers reached her pussy, I brushed lightly against her shaved lips. I placed my fingers into my mouth to wet them and them I gently massage her pussy lips. I am still kissing her legs and my dick is getting harder by the second, I can't wait to enter her exquisite pussy.

I then took one finger and gently rubbed the inside of her pussy, not quite penetrating but just enough to feel her increasing wetness. Then I took the other finger and I gently parted her lips. I moved my mouth up her thigh and lightly fluttered my tongue on the inside portion of her leg just a hair from her pussy. Her body shook and she stroked my hair as I continued to tease her with my tongue.

My finger entered her pussy and my tongue found its way to her clit. The two worked together in unison and as she continued to reach the heights of ecstasy. I feel an overwhelming sense of peace as her pleasure is increased. I am obsessed with her pleasure now and I continue with at a fever pitch.

"You serve me so well, I am so pleased with you," she said to me and my sense of peace increased exponentially.

"I am here to serve you my Goddess."

"Then enter my sacred portals, I want you to feel the pleasure you have given me." I stood up and my penis was past aroused it has grown to extraordinary lengths. She spread her legs and I moved to her immediately. She grasped my member and placed it into her holiest of holies. It was my term to shudder as I drove deeper into her. The feeling of pleasure was overwhelming and I knew that I had never been in a place of such warmth and comfort it was as if the point of pleasure was surpassed and my soul was touched.

The lovemaking was slow and gentle, she touched my skin as I stroked in and out. Each place she touched me seemed to release years of tension and stress lying underneath the skin into the muscles themselves. My being became relaxed as I felt as if I was floating and grounded at the same time.

"My precious, our time is almost up. The rest is now up to you, I want you to release all you have built up. I want you to release yourself into me. I want to feel your pleasure. I want you to cum for me."

I no longer could control myself I was pumping away furiously in to her; her moans of pleasure were melodious and so enticing. I wanted to cum so bad that as I felt myself release I screamed. I felt so good that the room began to spin and I heard her in the background calling to me, bidding me goodbye but also saying that anytime I truly needed her she would always be there. Then everything went black...

The next think I remember was having my shoulder shaken and I was back in the Dr Tower's office. I looked up and it was My Goddess...wait no it was Dr. Tower, she was asking me if I was alright.

"I am fine but what happened."

"Just some post hypnotic suggestions to help you with you tension and anxiety." She said in a clinical and detached manner. "Your time is up."

"I don't still understand what happened, it was like I was...."

"No need to go into details, I am fully aware what happed to you." Then she continued, "My course of treatment is radical and frowned upon in some circles but it has been very effective. How do you feel?"

I had not thought of it but I felt more relaxed than I have felt in years, "I feel fantastic, full of energy and no tension at all."

I am glad, now as I said our time is up I have other patients to attend to, One last thing, like I said I have place some post hypnotic suggestion within you to relax you when you are feeling stress or plagued with anxiety. "

I interrupted, "I don't have to snap a rubber band or anything silly like that." I smiled at her then remembering this wasn't my Goddess.

"No" then she paused "you have to do something a little more personal. I made sure that every time you masturbated you would go back to that place you were just at and all your tensions would be released."

"So you saying every time I jerk off I will see the Goddess."

"Only if you want to, you will literally have to summon her but yes if you wish every time than that will be possible."

"Amazing" was all I could muster I was truly speechless.

"Like I said it is time to go" as she guides me to the door" but before you go I just need to say one last thing."

"What is that, doctor?"

"You are amazing" then she kissed me on the cheek, "I shouldn't tell you this but all of the treatment is not just hypnotic quite a bit of it physical. Most time it's pretty clinical but this time it became quite enjoyable. I can't say anything else but just say anytime you need more therapy please don't hesitate to call, it on the house." Then she kissed me again and closed her door.

As I walked out, the receptionist asked, "Will you be making another appointment?" I thought about it for a minute and said, "I don't think so but I have the number just in case."

As I walked out of building, I didn't think about bills or work or anything that plagued me in the past. No, I was relaxed and ready to take on the world. Then I thought to myself I would have never guessed that the solution to all my problems was just some good pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Pussy Therapy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds