Put In Her Place Ch. 3

Rubbing her mound had progressed to two fingers inside her sweet little hole.

Now she was protesting to her new owner that she shouldn't be a slave. She was of noble birth and he should release her to take her rightful place in the monarchy of her home country. He laughed at her and told her to accept her fate and her life would be better. She screamed at him to let her go. Taking her by the arm, he pulled her across his lap, pinned her there with one arm while raising her skimpy loincloth with the other He slapped her exposed bottom hard and asked if she wanted to cease her protestations. She refused. He slapped her again and again. Always on her bottom. He never strayed to other areas. He was punishing her for misbehavior and to let her know where she stood. She was his to do with as he pleased and she had better believe it. The more he spanked her, the more she squirmed.

June's fingers were now moving in and out of her pussy rapidly. The speed increased as the fantasy continued.

Her new owner rained blow after blow onto her tender bottom. She knew it would be bright red from the punishment. She stopped screaming and realized that this was what she wanted. He stopped hitting her and pulled her to her feet. He stood up and grabbed her ass with both of his huge hands. Lifting her up, he settled her down on his now enraged cock. He impaled her on it and used her for his gratification. He lifted her up and lowered her back down again and again, almost as if he were using her as a tool for masturbation. She wasn't his wife or his lover. She was his property.

"Yes, master. Thank you. Use me and let me serve you. I am grateful for the opportunity."

Suddenly, the spasms overwhelmed her. She was so involved in the fantasy, that when her orgasm swept over her, she lost track of the real world. She'd absent mindedly placed one foot on the edge of the tub to give her fingers easier access to her pussy. In the middle of her orgasm, her foot slipped. She almost fell, but caught herself on the grab bar. Her orgasm washed over her like a wave, crashing and foaming, on a boulder strewn beach. All she could do was sit in the tub, quivering, and let it take her. With the spray still drenching her, she sat helpless for several minutes, until her senses reclaimed her mind. She got out of the tub, too shaky to stand, and sat on the toilet to dry herself.

When she was finally dried off and the strength came back to her legs, she stood looking at herself in the mirror. The woman looking back at her was totally satisfied and happy. She liked this woman. There was no doubt in her mind that life was changing for the better. She finished her toilet and put on shorts and a t-shirt. In the living room she lay down on the couch, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Coming in the door, he was surprised to see her sleeping. He'd only been gone an hour and she hadn't been awake for more than two. He'd picked up a few things he thought might come in handy over the next week. Seeing her lying there in her shorts and t-shirt made him think he'd been right. He'd gotten some nylon webbing, Velcro closure weightlifting cuffs and a ping pong paddle. It looked like he was going to have a chance to use them right away. He hid the paddle in the waistband of his trousers in the small of his back and placed the bag with the other items on the floor.

"June, wake up," he said sternly.

She stirred and opened her eyes. When she saw him, she smiled and reached out her arms for him to come to her. He stayed where he was, just out of her reach. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and said, "I'm glad you're back. Give me a kiss."

"Why did you disobey me?"

"What did I do?"

"You know very well what you did," he said looking her up and down.

She looked down at herself and it dawned on her that she was dressed. He'd said she was to remain naked in the cabin unless he told her differently.

"I'm sorry. I just forgot," she said in her best contrite little girl voice.

"That's too bad. You know what has to be done, don't you?"

"No, Sir. Please, I won't forget again," she whined.

"No you certainly won't," he told her as he sat down on the couch near her.

She thought he had accepted her apology and was sitting down to cuddle her. Then she saw the dark, determined look in his eyes. She knew it wasn't over yet.

"Stand up," he ordered.

She stood directly in front of him. Her nipples were hard and pushed against the thin fabric of her t-shirt. She was afraid, but she was also shaking with anticipation. She thought she knew what was coming next.

"Pull your shorts down to your knees," he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," she said and complied as quickly as she could. Thank God I didn't forget and wear underwear, she thought.

"Now, bend over my knees and present your ass for punishment."

She melted over his knees with her hands on the floor on his left. His lap was too high for her to kneel over with her knees on the floor, so she had to keep her legs outstretched to his right and her toes on the floor. He pushed her legs apart to get a better view of her pussy. It was already wet and swollen with lust.

"Please don't punish me, Sir," she begged.

"You've earned it and you will get it," he said resolutely.

He reached behind his back and grasped the paddle. Holding her head down with his left hand, he raised the paddle high above her lovely ass and said, "You will get ten swats for disobeying me. Count each one aloud. If you lose count, we'll start over."

"Yes, Sir," she sniffled in her child's voice.

He brought the paddle down hard on her right cheek and it cracked like thunder when it struck. Her ass bounced impressively.

She had expected to feel his hand and was shocked when she heard the very different sound of the paddle hitting her vulnerable ass. She started to rise up and he pushed her back down.

"What was that?" she wanted to know.

"It should have been number one, but we'll have to start again since you can't follow directions."

"Yes, Sir," she said uncertainly.

He struck her left cheek with the second blow using equal force.

"One," she remembered to say.

The next four swats were in rapid succession and she responded with the count as directed. Her ass was on fire now. She was filled with conflicting feelings. Her ass was in real pain, but her cunt loved it. It began to drip lubrication onto the carpet.

"This seems to be the only way to get you to behave," he said with an angry tone.

"I'll be good. I won't do it again," she said.

The next blow was across the middle of her ass and just above where her ass met her thighs. It pushed her hard to his left and she almost fell off his knees.

"Six. That hurt me. Please don't hurt me any more."

After each swat, she dutifully called out the count.

"Seven, eight, nine."

The tenth, actually the eleventh, was again across the middle of her ass and down low. She probably felt it in her cunt.

"Ten," she said with tears in her eyes.

"That's good," he told her. "You did well after you got the message."

"Thank you, Sir."

"What are you thanking me for," he asked.

"For spanking me and teaching me to be good."

"That's right. It's done for your own good. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I know you are only taking care of me. Please fuck me now. That's what I need now," she begged, rubbing her mound on his leg.

"You are such a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm your slut and I want to please you."

"Get into the kitchen and get the rest of your clothes off," he commanded.

She leapt up and quickly went to the kitchen, stepping out of the shorts and pulling her shirt over her head. Waiting expectantly in the center of the kitchen, she watched as he removed his clothes, picked up the bag he'd brought home and followed her. Picking up a barstool from the counter along the way, he placed it in the middle of the floor.

"Give me your hands," he said.

She held out her hands and he attached cuffs to her wrists. Her look was one of fear, and at the same time, lust.

"Bend over the stool and grab the legs as far down as you can reach."

She did. After attaching cuffs to her ankles, he used the straps to bind her wrists and ankles to the legs of the stool. This put her in a position of complete vulnerability.

"So, you want me to fuck you. Is that right?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you everywhere you can be fucked."

"Oh my God. Oh, Sir. I've never done that before. Please don't."

"You want to please me. That's what you said, isn't it?"

"Yes, but …"

"But what? Either you want to or you don't. Which is it?"

"I want to, Sir. Please don't hurt me."

"Open your mouth, slut."

She did and he pressed his cock into her mouth. She moaned as she received him. She felt so very vulnerable and exposed. She was afraid she might topple over since she had no control over her balance, but she would just have to trust him to take care of her. She was licking his cock for all she was worth.

Maybe if she could get him to come, he wouldn't go through with it, she thought.

He was fucking her mouth. Slowly, at first and then more rapidly. Soon he was ramming his cock into her mouth much like he had her cunt the day before. He held little back. She took it masterfully.

This is scaring me, but I don't want to stop, she thought. I need him to fuck my cunt.

Almost as if he read her mind, he stopped fucking her mouth and swatted her playfully on her bottom. Moving around behind her, he put his hands on her ass cheeks and pried them apart, exposing her most private parts. Her pussy was gleaming with a coating of moisture. Spanking her ass had really gotten her juices flowing. He pressed his cock against her pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit. He let it slip in just a little and stirred it around.

"Oh, yes," she groaned. "Put it in me. Please?"

He left it just slightly penetrating her for a moment and then shoved hard while holding onto her hips. She screamed as he filled her up. Slowly, he stroked in and out of her pretty little hole.

"Fuck me, please. Don't tease me. Just fuck me hard," she begged desperately.

He obliged. He rammed his cock in and out of her like a machine. Faster and faster he went until she screamed out that she was going to come. Pulling out of her, he stopped and she screamed again.

"God damn it. Don't stop now. I'm almost there. Please …"

Sliding his fingers into her pussy and coating them with her juices, he prepared her for the next step. His fingers busied themselves sliding around her little puckered hole.

"Do you still want to please me?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, anything. Just fuck me."

He placed his cock head against her little ass hole and gently pushed. She groaned as the head just barely entered her.

"Oh, God. It hurts," she said.

"Just relax. It will loosen up," he said softly.

She tried to relax and must have succeeded somewhat as he slid in about half way. She worked valiantly, flexing and relaxing her sphincter, trying to take him in. Finally, she succeeded. He slipped in to the hilt.

He was in no hurry. He let her get accustomed to the intrusion and was surprised when she said, "Yes, go ahead. Fuck my ass. Do it."

"That's my good little slut," he said pulling his cock almost out and then pushing slowly back in. "Now you belong to me completely."

"Yes, I do. Fuck me like the slut that I am."

He increased his pace and soon his pelvis was loudly slapping against her ass. It reminded them both of the spanking that lovely ass had so recently received. As she loosened up more, he was able to fuck her without holding back. He held her hips and slammed into her again and again. They grunted like animals. Neither was in any condition to speak.

Her cunt was getting wetter by the second and she was feeling the buildup of spasms in it. Each impact of his pelvis on her ass pressed her clit against the cushion on the stool.

Am I going to come while he fucks my ass? she wondered. Yes, I am.

He felt the tension building up in his guts and spreading out over his entire body. It continued to wind up tighter and tighter until it finally broke through. As the spasms overwhelmed him, he released his seed into her most tender and secret place. Holding onto her hips, he tried to speak, but could only moan unintelligibly as if speaking in a dream.

She merely let the storm wash over her. In her tethered position, she could do nothing to assist or hinder their orgasms. Her only response was a groan that began as a shout and tapered slowly to a soft exhalation.

When he could think again, he pulled out of her tender little ass and immediately released her bindings. Picking her up, he carried her to the couch and sat down holding her like a child. She was crying softly.

"June, did I hurt you?" he asked with fear in his voice.

"A little," she said biting her lip.

"Oh, June. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Don't be sorry. It was just a little. I pleased you, didn't I?"

"Yes."

"I thought I heard you say something when we came. What was it?"

"I couldn't talk. Nothing would come out. I tried to say I love you."

"That's what I thought I heard. Thank you. I love you, too."

They sat like that for a long time. Neither of them would ever be able to figure out how long. All they ever concluded was, from that moment on, she belonged to him—and he to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds