• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Qualifications with Mom

Qualifications with Mom

123

It was supposed to be wonderful. Patricia's son -- her pride and joy -- was only weeks away from attending college. The freshman semester would be starting soon and they were both overjoyed.

So it came as a complete shock when she saw Tyler coming home that Saturday morning with a frown on his face. He had just returned from a fraternity meeting in which eligibility for new membership was explained.

"What's wrong?" she asked, holding a whisk and bowl, preparing the dough for her homemade cookies.

"Nothing."

Tyler closed the front door, removed his shoes, and tossed a folder on the nearby countertop. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that his entry to the fraternity was unlikely to happen.

She put the bowl down on the kitchen counter and went over to comfort him, or at least try.

"What happened at the meeting?" she asked, rubbing his arm.

He hung his head. "Looks like I won't be joining after all. Apparently I'll be a loser in college too."

This stung Patricia more than anything. Her son was far from being a loser. He was a handsome young man, talented, and extremely bright. The problem was that, like many young men at that age, he could be a little shy at times. Especially around pretty girls. It was perfectly normal.

"Oh Tyler," she said, caressing his shoulder. "You're hardly a loser. I like you. Doesn't that count for something?"

He sighed with embarrassment. "Like I said, I'm still going to be a loser."

"Then join the fraternity. Make new friends. What's wrong with that? It's been your goal all summer, right?"

"I wish."

"Anything worth telling me about?" she asked.

In truth, Patricia wasn't ignorant about these sorts of things. She was well aware that fraternities and sororities often had difficult initiation processes. They had to, because there were simply too many applications every year.

Tyler shook his head. "It's nothing. The whole thing is just really stupid."

"Well, you can always make friends elsewhere. I'm sure there are other great clubs at your new university."

"I'm not interested," he said with a sense of defeat.

There was no consoling him at the moment, and he left to go upstairs to change his clothes. Seeing her son like this was upsetting. Tyler was a great guy who still had some emotional maturing to do. This is all normal for a young college guy at his age, Patricia reminded herself. Once he gets over this, he'll be a real stud. She was sure of that.

Tyler had left the folder from the fraternity on the table. He'd either forgotten it, or left it there on purpose.

Either way, Patricia felt the need to take a peek. She opened the folder and sifted through the different pages. Then she saw something that caught her eye and would eventually change their lives forever:

Qualifications for New Fraternity Members

Prospective members are required to demonstrate their social and womanizing abilities with MILFS. The more points you earn, the better your chances of joining the Fraternity.

Earning points must be proven by 2 witnesses that are current fraternity members. OR, there must be picture/video documentation (selfies are okay). The MILF must fully consent to her pictures being taken.

Points are gained by the following methods:

10 points- Getting a MILF's phone number

20 points- Making out

30 points- Feeling up her body

50 points- Oral sex

100 points- Fucking her

* Note: Must be an authentic 'soccer mom' style MILF. Prim and proper. Elegant and graceful. You know the type!

Failure to accumulate any points will result in an automatic termination of your application.

Enjoy the rest of the summer you horny bastards!

The Fraternity

Patricia was appalled by the nature of the fraternity initiation. When she was in college, joining a fraternity or sorority was something that was fun and innocent. How times have changed. Certainly not for the better, in her opinion.

Frankly, she found the whole process to be rather disgusting, crude, and sexist. As she put the paper back inside the folder, a part of her was actually glad that Tyler wouldn't be associated with these creeps.

Household duties were beckoning and she returned to the kitchen to finish baking the cookies. It was the least she could do to help him feel better during this time of need. After all, what are mothers for?

***

Later that day, Patricia took a nice cool shower to relieve herself from the hot weather. Normally, she'd think about her daily activities, events at her job, or her social life. At this particular moment, all she could think about was Tyler and his heartbreak.

She was upset that Tyler was so depressed. Like any good mother, Patricia wanted her son to be happy. And that meant having him join the fraternity, even though she thought the fraternity members were sexist assholes.

Her mind swirled with ideas. The best course of action would be to teach Tyler how to approach older women. It was crazy, but it could work. Tyler was far from comfortable when approaching women his own age, let alone dealing with 'MILFs' at the beach (what a crude term for mature women, Patricia thought).

Nevertheless, Patricia was a self-assured woman, who knew exactly what other women her age would want. She had plenty of tips which could help with this sleazy initiation process. Tips that she could pass on to her son. Sure, Tyler would definitely feel uneasy about this, but he'd have to come out of his shell eventually. This was the time to learn how to be a man.

As she continued her shower, her mind continued swirling with all sorts of ideas. It was almost humorous thinking of her son becoming a stud. She'd coach him on how to court women.

The ultimate problem with this idea, however, was that she didn't want to turn her son into some sleaze. All her life, Patricia had raised Tyler to be someone who respected and valued women. If Tyler actually completed this perverted fraternity test, he'd just be just another creep taking advantage of women, then discarding them after getting what he wanted.

Patricia simply couldn't allow that.

When the shower finished, she stepped out of the tube and wiped the steam away from the mirror, examining her naked body.

She sighed, remembering how her body had used to be on the athletic side, but her age had now caught up with her. Her once perky tits sagged a little. Her previously toned stomach had become a little curvy. Her hips and butt were rather plump. Looking at her face, fresh from a shower and makeup free, there were more lines than years before.

Regardless, she still turned heads on occasions. She knew that young men enjoy 'MILFs' these days. The fact was, Patricia was a 'MILF' herself. The very kind that the fraternity was seeking to exploit.

Such a ridiculous thought. What crossed her mind almost made her laugh. But it also made her pussy clench a little. She dried her naked body with a towel and got an even better look at herself. She'd still look good in a bikini. She was absolutely sure of that.

If the fraternity got a look at her body around Tyler, he'd be initiated in an instant. Definitely. Once again, the thought made her want to laugh. How crazy. How absurd. How very taboo.

Yet the idea wouldn't go away.

As she blow-dried her hair, the Qualification paper wouldn't leave her mind. She and Tyler hugged all the time. They kissed all the time too, granted, they would kiss on the cheek. How big a deal would it be if they went a little further? She could live with it. Tyler could certainly live with that too, especially if it meant joining the fraternity.

'The things I'd do for my son.'

***

When she entered Tyler's room a few minutes later, he was laying in bed listening to music on his headphones, which he removed as she walked in.

Patricia, dressed in ordinary home clothes, twirled a bikini bottom with her fingers. The smile on her face left Tyler baffled.

"What's that?" he asked, utterly confused that his mom would be doing such a random thing.

"This, is going to help you join the fraternity," she said with a wink.

"Huh?"

Patricia sat down on the bed, looking her son straight in the eyes for the important conversation. She placed the bikini bottom down on the bed, right next to Tyler.

"You're going to join that fraternity," she said firmly. "And I'm going to help you do it. I read the Qualifications to join, and I think you can do it."

"Pretty ridiculous, isn't it?"

She nodded. "I agree wholeheartedly. Boys will be boys, regardless, those are the rules they've chosen. I firmly believe you can do it."

"Are you joking? If it was that easy, I would have done it already."

"I have a plan."

Tyler's eyebrow raised. "You do?"

"My first thought was to teach you how to pick-up women my age."

"That's never going to happen," he said, sadly. "I barely have the courage to talk to girls in my class."

"Which is why there's a second option."

"There is?" he asked with a sense of optimism now.

"Well, it's a little...unconventional. But I have full confidence that it'll work."

"I'd love to hear it."

She took a deep breath. "I could be your MILF."

"You're kidding, right?" his eyes widening.

She straightened her back and sat with perfect posture, as if to exert her authority over the situation, and to show that she was fully confident about the unconventional plan.

"I'm absolutely serious," she said boldly. "No one will ever know. The fraternity members won't verify the pictures, will they?"

"No. I don't think so. They said they'll accept pics and selfies of us with older women."

"And we hug all the time, right?"

He nodded. "Yep."

"And don't I kiss you on the cheek or forehead all the time also?"

He nodded again. "Yep."

"Then would it really be such a big deal if, you know, our lips touched for a split second? We can take a quick picture of it at the beach. The fraternity will have no idea that I'm your mother."

There was a twinkle in his eye. "You'd really do that for me? I mean, seriously? You wouldn't mind?"

Tyler's mood had quickly changed. Just a moment ago, he was heartbroken that his goal of joining the fraternity had been ruined by their Qualifications. Now, there was strong hope that he could actually be accepted.

But there was also something else there, Patricia had noticed. Something inexplicable in his reaction, but she didn't want to think too deeply about it.

"Tomorrow morning," she stated. "We'll go to the beach. Get your swimming things ready because we'll go in the water. We'll also take a few harmless pictures, which hopefully will get you enough points to join the fraternity."

His eyes lit up. "If I join the fraternity because of this, I'll owe you a thousand favors."

"Don't you just know it!"

There was a palpable feeling of excitement between them. Neither knew how far they'd be willing to go with this, but they were actually kind of intrigued to find out.

***

The plan was set in motion the next morning as they drove to the beach. Patricia was dressed in a plain tshirt and shorts, with her bikini underneath. She was slightly nervous too. It had been a while since she had bared her bikini clad body in public. Heck, it had been a while since she had bared her body in public. Nevertheless, she was a woman on a mission, and this would all be very quick.

During the drive, she briefly wondered if her son would keep his promise about owing her favors. It was an amusing thought. He'd owe her bigtime for this.

When they arrived at the beach, Patricia's body tingled nervously. With the car parked, she undressed and tossed her clothes in the backseat. It had been years since Tyler had seen her in a bikini. She was worried that he wouldn't be impressed because of her age, but sure enough, as soon as her skimpy outfit was revealed, he couldn't keep his eyes away.

"Looking at something?" she smiled.

He quickly diverted his eyes. "Oh, I just wanted to see your outfit. The fraternity members are going to be surprised."

Patricia took this as a compliment and noted how flustered her son looked. She found it entertaining.

"Let's go," she said. "It's a beautiful day, and this should be fun."

She sort of regretted calling this 'fun.' Especially since she'd be kissing him and doing who knows what else. But they had a job to do.

Tyler carried his phone and the car keys. Wearing only his swimming trunks, they both walked barefoot on the concrete parking lot, then onto the hot sand. There were plenty of scantily clad people around that morning.

"Do you have a specific plan for this?" he asked, surveying the beach.

"It depends on how far you're willing to go," she said in a teasing tone.

At this point, she enjoyed teasing him. It seemed like any time this topic had been brought up, Tyler would become uncomfortable or start to squirm a little, ever so slightly. It was all in good fun, and it served a specific purpose too. Besides, with the crazy things they'd be doing, why not have fun with it.

"I'm...ummm...up for anything," he said.

"I thought so. Let's go in the water. It's more private that way."

They walked down the beach to the ocean. It was a gorgeous day, and the atmosphere was lively. Patricia felt a nervous tension growing within herself. Sure, it would all be harmless and fun. But that doesn't change the fact that they were a mother and son who were about to do some slightly provocative things out in public.

Patricia had to remind herself what this was all for; it was for the good of Tyler's college experience. A chance for him to make some new friends and have fun while in college.

Their feet were splashed by a wave of ocean water. As they walked, the water rose up to their knees, then thighs, then midsection. They didn't stop until she gave the signal that they were deep enough, with the ocean water lapping their waist.

They stood in the water and just looked at each other. The rest of the beach goers were completely oblivious to the fact that a mother and son were about to do something so strange.

Tyler's eyebrow raised and he smiled. "Okay, so here we are. What did you have in mind?"

"Scoring points, of course."

"Anything specific?" he asked, his eyebrow still raised.

"Well, I'm sure you've kissed a few of your past girlfriends, right?"

Tyler suddenly looked as if he had been stung by a small creature in the ocean water.

"Of course," he said. "I've kissed girls before."

"According to the rules of the fraternity, you'll get 20 points for making out with a MILF, which, by the way, is a degrading term for women my age."

"I think it's a complimentary term," he insisted. "It means that guys find you really attractive, and let's face it, you're hot."

"That's the last thing I need to hear before we kiss," she said sarcastically.

Tyler tried his best to withhold a smile. "We're going to kiss?"

"How else are we going to earn those points?"

"You're right."

"Now get your phone ready," she said. "Our lips will touch for a split second, and our mouths will be open, so it looks like we're having a make-out session. Then you'll take the selfie picture. Are you okay with that?"

He swiftly nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay with that."

"Good. Now let's make this quick."

As Tyler unlocked his phone and prepared to take the selfie, Patricia looked around at the other beach goers who were enjoying their morning, completely unaware that an incestuous kiss was about to take place.

"It's ready," he said, holding up the phone.

Patricia got closer to him in the water, his lips opening and his mouth puckering up for a kiss.

Then she did it. She leaned in and quickly pressed her lips against her son's lips. It sent a tingly sensation up her spine. It aroused her in a way it wasn't supposed to. They felt each other's breath mingle.

When Patricia pulled back, she saw that her son had suddenly looked flustered and possibly aroused. She didn't even want to think about that.

"Did you get it?" she asked.

Tyler snapped out of the trance to check his phone.

"Damn it, you pulled away too fast. I missed it."

She sharpened her gaze. "Okay, a few more seconds to make sure we get it right. No funny games, okay? Taking a picture shouldn't be this difficult."

"Got it."

For the second time, they kissed on the lips. This time, Patricia pressed her lips harder against his, their mouths tightly locked. This was done to ensure the authenticity of the pictures. There would be no doubt, to the fraternity, that a hot make-out session was taking place.

Patricia was so caught up in the moment, in making this look realistic, that she inadvertently slipped her tongue inside her son's mouth. Before she could control herself, she felt Tyler's tongue pushing back, their tongues wrestled for a second, and they were legitimately making out.

She pulled her lips and tongue away. "Did you get it?"

Tyler checked his phone. "Yep, looks like it."

After confirming that the necessary picture had been taken, they looked at each other in slight discomfort. There was really no doubt about it. They both enjoyed it. Especially Tyler, who never dreamed he would ever make-out with a woman as hot as Patricia was (mom or not).

"Good," she said, nodding. "Now, we'll need to earn a few more points to ensure that you'll be admitted."

"Mom, we really don't need to do this. I think this should be enough."

"Nonsense. We came here so that you could join the fraternity. I know how much this means to you."

He smiled, "Thanks, you're the best. What next?"

"Well, you get 30 points if we feel each other up, right? Let's get close, and you can take another selfie, okay?"

Before Tyler could protest, Patricia lunged forward and pressed her bikini-clad body tightly against her son's body. She squeezed him tight, and that was when she felt it. No way, it couldn't have been. Could it? She shifted her thigh against his body to be sure. There was no doubt.

Patricia felt an erection inside Tyler's shorts. It was pressed against her thigh as she squeezed herself upon him. This instantly made Tyler jerk backwards, ending the tight embrace, as he looked embarrassed.

"Sorry about that," he blushed.

Patricia maintained composure, trying to be practical about this. "That's perfectly alright. You're a healthy, vibrant young man. I should have expected that."

"Should we go home now?"

"Not so fast, mister," she said in a stern motherly tone. "We've already come so far, and done so much, there's no way I'm letting you quit. I honestly don't care that you've become erect. It doesn't bother me at all."

He blushed again. "Thanks, and sorry once again."

"Stop apologizing! Men should never apologize for being men, unless they're doing something totally inappropriate. You became erect because you were intimate with a real woman. You should own the fact that you're aroused. It's part of being a real man. And part of all this is to teach you how to be a man. Understood?"

He nodded, with more confidence flowing. "Got it. I'm glad you think so. It's just...look at you...you're hot. I mean, of course I'm going to be aroused."

Those were words that no mother should ever hear from her son, Patricia thought. But she justified her actions by telling herself that this was all for Tyler's future. And it was. Tyler would become a better man because of this, for gaining confidence, and for eventually joining the fraternity, if everything went well.

"Enough talk," she said. "Now for the next step. We still need to gain more points."

"Should we hug again?"

She shook her head. "That might be a little too awkward, given the situation inside your swimming trunks. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Then what?"

Patricia looked around, making sure all the beach goers were of proper age. They were. Everyone at the beach was over 18, since nudity was allowed there. She also wanted to make sure that no one was looking at them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Qualifications with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds