Queen Bitch Part 1

Jordan sat on the bed removing her shirt, looking down at Monty who sat on the bed with his pants down. They had turned the radio on, playing it low so that Nick would not notice. They thought that he was asleep.

"Oh wow." Monty said, pulling her shirt the rest of the way off. Her huge tits flopped out and only her panties remained tightly to her body. "Your tits are getting huge. Haven't you ever heard of a bra?"

She laughed and held them in her hands, "These babies are like bottle rockets." She pinched the ends of them and began giggling. "You should see how they feel on this end. A bra just doesn't do it. I like how guys look at me anyhow. I only share with you and Febe sweetie, you know that."

"Yeah I know." Monty grinned, taking hold of his own penis. "Like when you look at my cock and drool? I wonder though what your son thinks of those tits. You two didn't do anything when you were alone today did you?"

She reached over for her purse and began to dig through it, "Now you know that I wouldn't do anything with him. I just want my man's big prick. When I was a man I used to look at you and I was so jealous. Now I'm so thrilled. I might just keep you and Febe and tell Linda to get over you. You're my man."

He laughed and pulled her over to him kissing her, and licking her tits. The nipples firmed under his tongue, as they would when she eventually would be feeding the baby. "Um… perky! Our children are gonna suck you dry. You're a real prick teaser." He leaned forward and kissed her deeper, rubbing his hands across her back and down to her butt. "Even for a pregnant girl. Cuntzilla's gonna get some action tonight."

She held her head down as he began to kiss her forehead, glancing down at her mound of hair that stood inches away from his hardening member. Her huge stomach and firm breasts seemed to scream of her abundance as a woman, something that she never thought that she would consider of herself. Maybe Nick was asleep, she thought, but how could she live with herself? Every time that she slept with a man it seemed to take away from her more and more. The heat of passion was so natural to her body, however, and she felt in total chaos most of the time. It was only Monty and Nick that gave her peace and understanding. "My tits are getting huge. Son of a bitch…" she whispered as he kissed her.

"What's the matter?" he said, kissing and licking and rolling his way up her neck and face.

She held out her hands and pushed him back, looking him in the eyes and speaking softly, "Monty. Listen. I'm going to be a mother soon and I'm not sure if I want to do this."

He rolled his eyes, his only thought being with his dick, "Can we just fuck and talk about this later?"

She shook her head no, "Is that all you ever think about, or am I just that damn good? Ya know, I've been wondering what you love most about me. This baby, both of them… feeling them kick in me is good but I don't know if I want to go though this. I love being a woman, this body… but it's still not MY body."

He put his arms around her and tried to pull her back to him, "And it is a smorgasbord of a body. She was built for sex… pure lust and nothing more. The long hair and the firm titties and tight snatch…. And you have it all. You're pretty fortunate."

"I'm still not sure." She sighed.

He laughed and kissed her, though she didn't respond, "Hey. I know you thought about fucking her. How do you think I feel?" he laughed, "Here is my daughter-in-law in bed with me, pregnant with my children. So lets hold the moment and give me some of her good stuff. You can do good with it. You are her now."

"Then do me a favor." She cooed. "Can we do this another time.. I don't feel right about it. I mean I do, just not with him in the next room. I mean…" She cut herself off short and looked him in the eyes.

He worked his hands down to her ass and began to cradle her backside in his hands. "It's up to you, but you know what I want here."

"Yeah I know." She said, reaching over to the table and handing him the condom, "But I want you to at least wear one of these. I'm gonna start using them for safety."

His mouth dropped as he held the rubber in his hand, "You know I don't use these things. I know she used to when they'd gangbang… but. Come on here."

She picked up where he left off, "Yeah she'd take them and eat the load out of them. It dribbled down her mouth and all that shit Monty. I don't think I'm asking too much. I just want a little bit of safety. I'm not the slut she was."

He smiled at her slyly. "Yeah. Ok I'll put it on. Just the thought of you taking a used rubber and licking it clean makes me so horny." She blushed as he said it, bringing a smile to his face. He slowly began to take it out of the wrapper and held it in his fingers.

"You want to pinch the end baby and keep some air in the end, so it won't tear. …the first time, and you should put it on before you get hard." She said out of embarrassment.

He leaned forward and kissed her, inches away from her mouth, "Hot… lips. I can just see you taking one of these things after I'm done with it and sucking all of the juice out of it. All of that cum dripping down your lips while you gurgle like you do. Do you have any tapes of you doing it?"

She sighed and kissed him back, "Yeah at home… she has tapes. Really juicy ones like um…" She was silenced by him as he brought his finger up to her lips.

"Shh… did you hear something?" he whispered, looking around. She shook her head no, and he continued. "What kind of stuff? You mean like real sloppy creampies?"

She hid her head under his chin, against his chest, "Something like that baby. I mean she would have your son bring guys home and um…. Well they'd all fuck her hard. HARD sex. I mean until her … this pussy … she couldn't walk or something."

"Yeah?" he said excitedly.

"Yeah." She continued. "And like they'd all wear condoms so she'd have more fun afterwards. Black guys…. Mexicans.. you name it. Mouthwatering for me now… sick."

"No it's not sick. I mean she enjoyed herself." He added.

"Yeah she sure did that. I mean from the tapes I've seen it all. I don't want to be a slut like she was. Like the time when she filled a glass with semen and poured champagne in with it and drank it down like some kind of mixed drink. Fuck I wonder how that tasted… she seemed to be in heaven." She brought her eyes back up to his. "Seeing all that and being a girl just makes me wonder what it is like to take two guys at once. One in the old snatch and the other… well up my poop shoot.."

Monty laughed and carefully put the condom on the end of his penis. It was not the first time he'd ever used one, but he'd never really shared the information before. Now he felt in total control of the situation, taking little by little Jordan's inhibitions and morals from her. She had begun to fanaticize, his huge penis in front of her, something that all women did for him. "There…. I got it on." He laughed. "Now can I stick it in you pussy. Not your ass. That cute pussy of yours."

She carefully leaned back on the bed and spread her legs apart, putting her hand down to her vagina to open it up for him. "Be gentle. I don't want to go into labor or anything." He carefully positioned himself above her, pushing himself inside of her. She held the edges of the bed and tried to look down, but could not see around her belly. "Oh please be gentle. This feels different with the rubber. Fuccck!"

Monty held his hands against her thighs to give her added support and comfort, "Just relax and take it like you did before. It won't hurt I promise. It just takes some time."

"Oh that is starting to feel better." She smiled, looking him in the eyes, "Does it feel good for you with a condom on sweetie? I want you to enjoy this too."

He laughed and pulled her breast closer to his mouth, "I just want it to be good for you." Then he sighed as he felt his load shoot into the condom. "Oh fuck it happens every time I wear one of these things." He felt his cock slowly shrink inside of her, and only two minutes after entering her, he was spent.

"NO!" she cried. "Not yet! Oh hell I am so horny!" She felt him pull out of her and she began to go into fits of disappointment.

"I'm sorry babe." He groaned, taking off the condom and sitting up on the bed. "It just makes me come right away. I think it is too constrictive or something. I'm sorry."

She winced, thinking that it was more of an act of defiance on his part for having to wear a condom. She sat up and grasped his arm. "Please baby just take some time and see if you can get it back up. We'll do it without a condom." Her voice turned into a soft whine, "I'm so horny now! Don't do this to me! Donnie does this to me!"

He gave her a half smile and put his arm around her, holding the used condom in the other hand, "I'll try, but I want you to prove it to me. You can start by cleaning this thing out and then start sucking me off."

She took the condom from his hands and felt like she was going to cry. All of her morality had been used, just as her body had, and now she couldn't help but give in. "Baby, I'm trying to change myself around and straighten out my life. Please don't make me do this. I'll enjoy it but I promised that I wouldn't…."

He took her hand and clasped it, taking the condom up to her lips. "Smell that… makes your mouth water doesn't it? Yeah it's like I said, half of you wants my wanger and half of you is repulsed. Trust me and give in. It's the only way that you'll win and be in total control. You may be a whore but you can be your own whore." He kissed her forehead, "Eat it."

"I am not a whore!" she protested, trying to push it away from her face. But then finally she saw the rich creamy gel and her mouth began to water. "I… it's just so sick when you think…"

He put his hand over her mouth, the pungent smell on his hands. "You're a dumb skank if you don't take it. Face it, you'd suck it out of my balls if you could."

She stared at the condom and brought it up to her lips, taking a small taste of it and returning a smile to him. He let her go so that she could lean back on the bed and engorge herself. "Not bad." She said, taking a taste, "Donnie is better." She swirled some cum in her mouth. "His is thicker."

He started to jack himself off, trying to get himself back up. He really wanted to make her happy. "Yeah well he's younger than me too. I bet he has a smaller one."

She grinned with a cummy face, "yezs vemy limmtle." She emptied the total contents of the condom into her mouth, laying back on the bed and enjoying it. With a soft groan, being careful not to wake up Nick in the next room, her arm gently rested up on her body and worked its way down to her clit.

He smiled as she began to touch herself, totally indulging herself with lustful desire. He looked down at his own cock and slowed down, starting to feel himself grow, and moved beside her in the bed. He leaned over and looked deep into her eyes, her lips saturated with his seed. Her fingers went deeper into herself, her soft moans growing, the passion building within her even more so that she tried to suppress it. First one of her fingers, then two, and finally three fingers. He held his juicy hands against her belly and began to suck on her nipples one at a time, pulling his lips away from her and giving her a kiss on her forehead. He stuck his finger down between her legs and brought it up to her mouth, mixed with the pungent flavor of both of their fluids, to which she forcefully began to suckle on. She looked at him and closed her eyes with a soft groan. He smiled, her mouth engorged on his finger, "I bet you get off like this all the time." He sighed, "Does that taste good?"

She opened her mouth enough to say, "ohhhhh." Part of her was in intense lustful joy and loved him to no ends, while another side of her detested what he had done. Either way, she knew that he was the only man that she could never say 'no' to.

He laughed as she came in her own hands, now in total control of her, and whispered softly in her ear, "That's it! What a fucking body. Don't ever try that condom thing again. If I'm good enough to be the father of your children, then I'm good enough to keep you satisfied." His other hand reached down in her cunt and pulled up a generous portion of her juices on his hand. "Yeah just like that." Carefully he slipped it into his own mouth and took a long deserving taste of his woman's orgasms.

"Oh fuck….. this is.." she started to say as he pulled his hand out of her mouth. "so… OHHHHH! Yes…yes… fuck.." She covered her own mouth to try and be as quiet as possible as another orgasm rocked her body.

He leaned over her and kissed her hand as she came, one of his fingers inside of her as well as one of her own. "Linda was never like this, even when she was younger." He kissed her hand passionately, even tasting some of his own juices. It didn't matter anymore. "I'll do it… I'll do it."

She moved her hand away and they kissed as her orgasm subsided, tasting both of their love juices. Their mouths both locked exchanging fluids between both of their mouths, both of them groaning. "What baby? What? Yes fuck me hard."

"No, not that." He groaned. "I love you Jordan. Oh fuck my son and… oh hell. I know you want to be with Febe but I want you. I'll leave Linda for you! Donnie and Linda will get over it. I want to have this all the time."

She leaned up and kissed him, "You're the father of my children. He's the father of Jordan's children. I never liked his dirty dick. But I want Febe… her succulent pussy. That's what I'm going home for."

"Damn straight." Monty added, "And I want you to be with her. But I won't go back to Linda.. I want to be with you and her. I never admitted to you when I was a man, but I've thought of her at times. The thought of you two going at it makes me want to fuck you both."

She leaned forward and kissed him harder, giggling lustfully as their lips parted, "Oh, I'll let you fuck her after I'm done licking her ass and sucking.. errmm those TITS. She's not gay, so you can handle her cock cravings. But I'll warn you, her pussy is a little tartly. You might like it, you might not. But that's all in how good you can eat me now."

He grinned, crawling down her body. "You want me to eat your hole?"

"Yeah eat my box. My finger can only do so much." She cooed, and he obliged. And before the evening was over, two lovers sat entwined with their mouths dripping with one another's excretions. Their eyes meeting, filled with love, and wrapped in soft sensual kisses to describe the level of passion that had planted a seed within her womb.

After they had finished having sex, both pleased by their carnal desires being met, Monty rolled over and fell asleep. He had proved himself as a man, having disappeared inside of her. She, on the other hand, was having trouble finding sleep, more so than he ever could. It seemed extremely odd to her, cum still leaking out of her hole, that a man could fall asleep so quickly after sex while a woman like herself would want to stay awake. She wished that he would wake up and talk to her about her feelings, about the babies in her belly, and most of all about how nice it felt to feel another human body so intimately involved with her own. She thought about Donnie sleeping at their house alone without a woman by his side, feeling oddly estranged from him, although feeling pity on him. Donnie was no different than his father was, or Jordan had been when she was a man, considering a fucked pussy as a conquest. And to have a pregnant pussy was better. How much of an ego boost it must be for Monty, she thought, to have his daughter-in-law get her brains fucked out by him.

She was his daughter-in-law who had become just another piece of ass, something that Donnie had always made it a point of telling, and as Mike she had been also taken by the lean sexy woman. Feeling the urge to look at herself in the mirror, she went into the hallway and out into the bathroom leaving the door open. It was in plain view for Nick, who had pretended to be asleep the entire time, as she walked by him stark naked. Her large belly and now massive breasts, both of which looked like red ripe fruit ready to burst, made him open his eyes enough to pay attention. There was also no mistake for either of them that her body reeked of the smell of the sexual adventures earlier. She stood in front of the mirror, unaware that her young friend could see her, carefully holding each breast in her hands. Even after all of these months she still marveled at their warm jelly feeling, and yet so much a part of herself.

"Girls," she said to them, taking careful note of the areolas at the tip of them leaking milk, "wait till she sees you.. she's going to shit." She shook her head as if still in disbelief of her body, then took a bit of milk on her finger and tasted it. She still couldn't get the taste of cum out of her mouth, that delicious taste, and with a groan she touched herself to retrieve some of that delicious remnant of a fine manly meat. "Just another baby machine."

She looked back towards the doorway to make sure that nobody was watching her, now realizing that the door had been left open. In her haste to go to look at herself she had forgotten to close it. She felt the unmistakable squelch of her vaginal lips as she bent her body to look at Nick, trying to see into the darkness if he was awake or asleep. He seemed asleep to her, his eyes quiet and his chest showing movement of a dreamy sleep. She smiled at him, rubbing her belly, and then back at the mirror at her form, "My beautiful boy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds