Queen Bitch Part 2

He held her, one arm around her back and the other on her ass, "It's been a long time since you've been with a man?"

"Too long…. Monty… too damn long. My… that person in my husband's body doesn't want me." She said almost in tears.

He kissed her on the forehead and smiled, "Then… be there for the person that you know IS your husband. It doesn't mean anything other than those vows you took. I broke mine, don't break yours."

"I don't intend on breaking my vows to my husband." She nodded, "But what if I do decide that I want to be with… her. Then what does that make me? I married a man… I want… um… dick."

Monty put his arms around her and squeezed her ass, "Well, I'm sure she won't give up what I've given her. It's natural for a woman to want that, and they added some lust in with her body. Did you know that Donnie used to have Jordan get involved in gangbang and tape it?"

"I had no clue, but… let go of my ass." She told him. "But I have no clue what you've got that she would possibly want. She came back here to let me share in her experiences."

"Then you do love her?" Monty whispered.

"I have feelings for her… no doubt. I've always thought she was a beautiful woman. Always wanted to know what she's got… and I finally got to see it. And no matter what I'm not leaving her side." She hung her head and looked at his feet, "That doesn't mean I want to have sex with her."

"You better make up your mind… because I've got ten reasons to break you up. I hold her future and your future in my hands. And either way I'm going to get what I want." He grinned, "And from here on… it's as much about me as it is about her… as much as it is about…" he took her hand, "…you."

"You're a sick bastard… what lengths will you go!" she rolled her eyes.

He took her hand and stuck it down his pants. Her eyes grew wide when she felt how big and thick and long his dick was. "Reasons one through ten right there."

"No wonder you two had twins! She lost her cherry… shit… to that? That's some woman. I wish I could give her something like that." Febe smiled at him.

"I have and she groans like a whore…" he let go of her hand and pulled it out of his pants. She kept her hand down there, and he put his hand on her ass. He pulled her right up to him until their crotches were near each other. "And I've always had a thing to hear you groan with this thing. It's what I want… and I'll get it."

She realized that Monty was a manipulative bastard and she'd have to give him what he wanted to have any chance of being with Jordan. He was a compulsive liar and manipulator, like all the other men she had ever known. "You made him a woman… I want your… dick. It's not cheating…"

He bent down and kissed her, coming back with a smile on his face, "I'll leave the keys to the truck with Nick. You and I will take your car… and how long until Mike gets home?"

"They can stay at my father's camp out by the lake." She whispered, leaning down and gawking at his dick, "My husband won't be home until late tonight… why?"

"I'm picturing me leaning back on your husband's pillow and you sucking the my dick. And I know you'll agree because you want to be with… him…her… it." He cooed to her.

"It's a HER… not and IT. And you'll be disappointed because I don't give a blowjob that often." She almost vomited.

He squeezed her ass and smiled, "What a rare treat. You'd better get good at it if you're ever gonna eat cunt. Nothing but tongues and clits for you from here on."

She cuddled up to him, but in her mind she found it surreal that there could possibly be a woman that she would even dream of wanting to be with. "Only for you… for her. And we'll take my car… home… you can be my husband for tonight. Then I want you to let me spend some time with Jordan."

"Not a word of this to even her. Or you're both done right here… right now." He moved down and began to lick her neck and suck on it.

"I won't… now please no or I'll get a hickey and he'll know… I've." She protested as he unbuttoned his zipper and began to suck harder on her neck. She managed to get her hand out of his pants and felt like pushing him away, but instead she wrapped her hands around his back.

He pulled his lips off of her neck and ran his hand down the front of her pants and began to finger her, "Wet… all ready for me. Now we need a quick one."

"Not here… Nick." She looked him in the eyes and then wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss him. "Fuck it… I haven't had dick in a long time. Just do me here you prick."

He undid her pants and looked down at her, "Has it really been that long?"

"It's been too long… I want it." She said between kisses.

He reached in his pocket and took out a condom and was ready to unwrap it when she pushed it out of his hands. "I'm definitely gonna cum. You sure?"

She pulled herself up to him and squeezed his arm as she forced his entire member inside of her. "I don't need a condom. I don't like how they feel."

He leaned kissed her passionately and leaned her against the wall to fuck her, "I never did either… Jordan made me wear em."

"She just… wants her… pussy free of cum… so… she… doesn't get… knocked up… again." She breathed heavily, looking down at herself.

"She's got a tight little cunt. Nice and tight… like a virgin."

"I've never been with another woman… n… ohhhhhhhhhhh… fuck Monty! Oh… you bastard… I shouldn't be doing this!" she laughed. "It didn't look small from what I saw."

He pulled out of her and took her hand. "We'll continue this at your place."

"At my place." She agreed.

Nick had taken Jordan to a secret location outside of town along the banks of a beautiful lake that had been in his family for ages. Jordan herself had never been there, but her memories as Mike shared a warmness with her that was unmatched.

"Nick, is she asleep?" Jordan called to Nick as she sat by the window overlooking the lake.

He walked in quietly, "You shouldn't be sitting up. Yes she's out… tiny little thing."

"That little shit is so… damn… I can't help but look out this window wondering when your mother is coming. She had that look in her eyes." Jordan said distantly.

"What look is that?" he sighed.

"She loves me… you told her and she loves me. " she admitted, "I mean, I was surprised when I took this body… I inherited Jordan's ways of keeping my puss like it is. She never trimmed it… you've seen it."

"Hairy as all hell. I… I loved shooting my load in that thing." He said under his breath.

"You did huh… well… I looked down and was like fuck… cause Febe is big on keeping hers shaved. But she… she liked what I had. I saw it in her eyes… or maybe it's just… maybe I saw too much. I was giving birth."

"Hmmm… yeah… it was … what was it like?"

She moved, and it became apparent that the other baby was stuck on her breast sucking milk, "It was exactly what they say, the greatest experience a woman can have. I hurt like hell but when it was done I looked over and all that Jordan was flooded into me. I felt… I felt my soul being sealed in this body. I have all of her memories growing up now. I don't want to be a man anymore… I can deal with this mommy thing. My nipples…"

He looked at her breasts and touched them, "So full of milk… amazing. I asked you once before how she lost her virginity. You know?"

"Yes but it's how I lost MY virginity now. Please understand, it's easier on me. I want to be with your mother and I will… but eventually I'm either going to leave Donnie or go back and be his wife. I might just go for the wife thing. He has a great ass. Does things for me… it's why I married him." She told him.

"I told you that they'd try and take away who you were… don't let them do this." He told her.

"Nothing has changed. I'm your father the whole nine yards but I have my other children to think about too. I'm getting out as soon as the kids are grown up. I don't care how good the sex is, I know he doesn't love me… it was all about sex in the beginning. I'm totally her… I'm happy with this body. Nobody will take away your mother and well Donnie likes it when girls sleep together so it will work. He likes me to fuck other people… I even did an animal once."

"You thought it was so disgusting watching those tapes… said you'd never be a whore like that." He protested, put his hand on hers and squeezed it.

"They were disgusting and it's worse now looking back at them and remembering them. I have to fight it all… all these memories because they make me wet. Getting fucked up my ass and puss at the same time… oh that was so sick." She took his hand and put it on her baby, "But it's as much a part of me as this curse as this baby… feels so good feeding on me. You want to know how I lost my virginity. Ok, it happened on the first dance I went to. I was good all night and was proud of myself when I didn't let a guy touch me. Well, I must have pissed them off because they got me drunk and took me in my father's barn. I briefly remember the boys but I know they had this german shepherd and it… it mounted me… and it got a knot in it's dick… and they were laughing and I lost it to a fucking dog!"

"They perverted sex." He told her, looking down at the baby's closed eyes and sucking lips on her tit, "This is what the beauty of sex is all about. This is it… but it wasn't you. You have to fight it, because no matter how far you go trying to be Jordan… you're still yourself down in there. The children are another story… these two… and mine. Well, she never let me be a father to my daughter."

"I have to fight it but I like this mommy thing. I hate her for what she did and I don't want to be like her… but she's cursed me somehow… I want you to be the father to our daughter but part of me holds total spite against you because… it's just her in here. That's why I gave you a 'bj' yesterday… I want you to have it whenever you want. This body is more than just a hole to cum in for you…" she wiped a tear out of her eye. "I woke up crying when the memories came back to me, Nick, cause I liked that dog fucking me. I never told you this but when I was home I used to go out and feed the dogs when nobody was around. That old black dog out there that is Timmy's… it used to… I wouldn't wear any panties and I'd let it get up on me."

"Before or after you took her body?" he asked.

"It was before, but when she… when I went out there a couple of times he went and stuck his nose in my crotch. The one time I was backed in the corner and his nose came up with a sigh and he looked at me. He wanted to fuck me. I got wet and he got up on me… next time I don't know if I'd push him away." She said with tears in her eyes.

Her saw the baby was asleep and took it from her. He looked down at the innocent thing, "Babies sleep a lot. I'll put her in with her sister. I missed out on a lot… this is what I miss. Two people get it on and this is what comes out of it. How much better can it get?"

Jordan wiped the tears from her face, "You're not listening to me."

"I am, but I don't like talking about a woman fucking a dog. You never agreed with it either… or the other people in your marriage." He admitted to her, "You better damn sure fight it, or I'll have to tell my mother that my father is a whore because the real Jordan stole his body and wife and… I just don't want to deal with it."

Tears formed in her eyes as he walked out in the other room and sat the baby down in the crib. She turned away from him when he came back into the room, but answered him by saying, "I deal with it everyday."

Back at Febe's house, Monty and her had made their way to her bedroom. The thick smell of sex was in the air in the Lewinsky house. The mid-day sun had found it's way though the window shining on the bed, and Febe began to remove her clothes little by little and threw them to the side of the bed. The red bedspread gave a new life as her naked ass sat down on it.

Monty unbuckled his pants and kicked them aside in a pile right next to Mike's pants. It seemed ironic to him that the man who's wife he was about to screw had given birth to his children the very day. The average man would have been turned off by seeing two babies born, wanting to run to his woman's side and be with her, but this was not Monty. "I've never had sex during the day… not often." He looked at her pussy lips, they were much wider than Jordan's tight cunt. "…what a treat."

She rubbed her neck as he got onto the bed, "You can start out by eating my pussy… I'll never be able to explain this hickey to Mike." She punched him playfully as he climbed up between her legs, "Fucker!"

"I'm not eating you out. I don't do it that way." He began kissing her.

She pushed her head to the side to avoid his kiss, "No… not yet. First I want to know more about this ring."

"The ring…" he began to suck on her neck lower to give her another hickey, "…oh baby just forget it. I want you."

"I want you too… I wasn't kidding when I said I haven't had dick in… too long." She rubbed his back and felt his hand go down to her slit. "I'm just curious about the ring… how and why… I mean."

"Fuck the ring." He told her, taking off the condom he had on and throwing it on the floor "You just did it to yourself."

She squirmed as he forced himself into her, his lips locked on her lips so she couldn't talk or scream. But to her surprise she started kissing him harder than he was kissing her. She liked it, it felt good to be loved hard for once. He was nothing more than a piece of ass to her. She leaned up and kissed him as if she were eating a delicious meal.

He broke their kiss and smiled as she lay with her head tilted back, mouth open, and screaming out to God when he pounded her. She was nothing more than a piece of tail, her cunt was wide having been fucked by Mike so many years. She was definitely not as supple as Jordan. "Here's a secret." He groaned at her, "Don't go to a man for questions when you're horny."

She moaned until he pulled out of her, a thin line of her wet juice between his dick and her slit. Then she threw herself on him slapping him and complaining. "Come on please don't… Monty… Jesus finish it… let me orgasm!"

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to his dick, "You just look at that big thing. I wanted you to take a moment and realize how lucky you are to have that thing go in you. Do you realize how many cunts I've fucked like you… who scream out my name… like you will. Like your husband… noble man."

"…just fuck me…" she moaned, reaching down and sticking her finger in herself to try and keep herself stimulated.

"No… you're done for now. I want you to know the feeling… not being able to climax. Not being able to have what you want the most. That's what they've taken away from you." He let go of her head, "You had a strong husband who held you like this… touched you like this… fucked you. And now the only thing you have left is… another woman to compare bra sizes with."

She wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him, "…I need it… and… he loved me… like a woman… but I want you…"

He laughed, "What would you give me if I finish? A blowjob…"

She nodded and went down to his dick instantly wrapping her lips upon it and beginning to suck.

"…swallow every drop that I give you…"

She nodded.

"…give me sex whenever I want… everything… and…"

She pulled off of his dick and let out a whimper, "…I'll agree to anything… just fuck me… I can't live like this."

"Well, here's the deal." He mocked her, "I know what's going on and I can help you out under one condition. Either way we're all screwed… but if you play it right you might get… your husband."

"I said I'll agree to anything. If you only knew…" she cried.

"Well, you're tasting pussy… right on the tip of my dick. I want you to sit back and finger yourself… bring all of that wetness up to your lips and enjoy it." He told her, "Your new life is going to be wonderful. You're going to get dick whenever you want it… lots of pussy."

"I'd do anything for my husband." She sighed, sticking her finger inside of herself.

"…hopefully you won't both be having your periods when I do you. But we'll cover all positions. My dick in you and your mouth locked on her cunt. I'm going to get twenty-eight year old pussy… nice tight cunt. I'm having your slightly used but still not as bad as my wife's cunt… how old are you?"

She brought some of her juice up to her mouth and began to lick it off of her fingers. "…um… this is actually rich… not bad… forty-four…"

"Hmmm… you could actually be her mother." He grinned, then looked down at his dick, "Better finger that thing more often… her cunt is tighter than yours… and it's your fault I'm getting soft."

She groaned and began to finger herself more, her cunt couldn't get any wetter. "…she's younger than me… I can't help it." An orgasm hit her, she knew where to touch herself.

He dashed forward, catching every drop of it in his hands, then looked down into her eyes with a wicked grin. "Come here…" he brought it up to her lips, "This is what you will live for… love for. I want you to taste it."

She leaned forward and looked at the gooey cloudy liquid in his hands, "…oaaahhhhh…"

"Just think, Febe." He said, pouring some of the liquid into her mouth, "This is a woman's orgasm… your orgasm… your fishy little treat. When people will see the three of us together… and your son… they will think that you are my wife and our two children are with us. Only a few years between father and son. Or when they see you and her together… like all older women who molest young girls for that special tangy treat…" he smiled as she began to lean forward and lick all of the orgasm from his hands. "A tip… get your nose in there and eat like a dog… rub that clitty… don't hold back."

"…please fuck me…" she licked her lips, going from one finger to another savoring every drop.

"I told you, I'm not fucking you. You asked me about the ring… think you can use me." He ran his hand down to her crotch, "I wouldn't take you to the mall…"

"Oh Monty take me… take me…" she separated her lips more and let him finger her, "Your fingers aren't enough…"

"I love to hear women beg." He kissed her, "It took you forty years to find out what a real man is. And now that you've got a snoot full of it… you're stuck." He used baby talk on her, "Gonna get a snooty wooty full of pussy tushy."

"I'd never abandon my husband. I know what they did to her… don't rub it in." she whimpered.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to his dick. Carefully he forced her lips onto his tool and began to force her head up and down on his. "I'll rub it in… rub it in. You want answers… fucked… suck my dick."

She began to suck him on her own, working on her deep-throat style. She worked herself on him, holding him inside of her mouth when she had his entirety inside of him. Her mouth felt so warm to him, he smiled as she went up and down on him. "That's it… yes…" he groaned, "Fucking woman just like her… oh… ohhhhhhh fuck…"

She moaned rolling her tongue being sure to give him a good blowjob, driving him to lean against the bed and building momentum with every moan. Slowly she began to dominate him, bending him over on his back against the bed and guiding him down onto the floor. He reached for the bedpost and had a look of pain in his eyes as she sucked him like a vacuum.

"…oh… Febe." He cried out, "You… have to take care of Jordan like this. I… oh…. I see why she… loves you. Oh…. I'm gonna cum baby… move away."

He pulled her head off of him just in time as cum shot all over the end of his dick and on her hands. She brought her hands up to her face and laughed. "Now look at that load of snot. I don't know how you managed to get her pregnant with that… trapped my husband. You've been a bastard."

"Now I know where she learnt to blow like that." Monty moaned exhausted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds