Quench the Deepest Thirst

Julie: I felt totally fulfilled by this treatment and was constantly orgasming. I was delighted when Ricky announced he was coming! I loved the feeling of another man’s seed spurting forth right up into my receptive womb. Unless we totally trusted the person, we’d always insisted on condoms in the past but with Ricky being in a long-term marriage and to our knowledge he’d not strayed at all, we knew he was about as safe as possible. He clenched his body tight as he enjoyed the sensations of coming in that situation and threw his head back as he grunted his satisfaction, a grimace of pure pleasure passing over his adorable, sweat glistening face.

Paul: To experience the feeling of another man’s orgasm was a totally new sensation to me. The tightness of the love-box surrounding our cocks became in a moment, slipperier and more pleasurable. It felt much wetter and though I’ve entered my wife’s sacred portals AFTER another man has filled it with his spunk in the past, and that is very erotic, it is pleasure taken to another level to feel it while it’s happening. It felt hotter and more intense in the moments after his orgasm. And then Julie made another unusual request!

Julie: Yes, I informed Paul I wanted to taste Ricky’s hot seed! I allowed Paul to enjoy the new sensations for a moment more before I pointed to my mouth indicating what I wanted. He didn’t look like he wanted to change positions so I pulled away from him, rolled off Ricky and on my hands and knees, leaned forward to take Paul’s rigid, cock in my mouth!

Paul: I was a bit reluctant to remove my thrusting cock from this delightful cave of outrageous pleasures as it felt magnificent to be thrusting in such an open, wet cunt. But she gets what she wants and so...

Julie: I opened my mouth and sucked him in, tasting the juices of our new best friend on Paul’s pole and it was wonderful! It was erotically charged to taste a new man’s essence on my own husband’s rigid cock and I swallowed back this new delicious flavour as I sucked and sucked on Paul’s enraged cock. I knew he just loved it and got the most delightful feedback from his pleasure at the wonderful sensation. I got the impression we both wanted him to come inside me and he removed his hot cock from my mouth, moved back behind me and slid into my very hot wet cunt once again.

I was almost in tears of joy with the wonderful pleasure of this memorable night. I turned my head, quite forgetting the spunky taste I must have presented to him and to my surprise, he leant forwards and kissed me full and deeply clearly tasting the flavour in my spermy mouth.

Paul: Most men probably think that’s not on but when you are on a different plane of lust, it becomes more of a turn on. The feelings in my cock were extraordinary. Her cunt was loose and wetter than anything I’d ever felt. When she turned to French-kiss me, I was only too pleased to comply. And it was this move that tipped me over the edge as I poured forth a torrent of hot sperm into Julie’s spasming cavern.

Julie: I sensed, rather than felt him fill my turned-on quim full of his hot juices and I clenched my entire cunt around his pulsating cock, savouring every last spasm as he let go the pent-up sperm from his full balls.

Paul: It was wonderful and I’m sure if Enrique was here, he’d tell you the same thing!

Julie: I rolled over, sperm rolling down my legs and wetting my stocking tops, smiling at two sexually satisfied men but knew I wanted more before this memorable night was over.

Paul: This was no Fantasy Island where the men rise to the occasion right after coming and though we did indeed enjoy a couple more sex encounters that night, it did take both us men an hour or more before we were ready to comply with my wife’s stroking and encouragements! But for now, that is our very favourite session!

I sat there tingling myself at this terrific story and praised both before going back home to put this on my website but promised to stay in touch with this wonderful couple. I was actually propositioned by both into a scene with them and I agreed to come back a week today to see if I could do something myself from our anticipated encounter. Watch this space, folks!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds