• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Quid Pro Quo Ch. 01

Quid Pro Quo Ch. 01

12

They stepped into the elevator together. As the door closed behind them, Erika Sawyer caught her reflection in the metal covered doors. It wasn't mirror-like, but you could still make out the shapes of people.

If she didn't know the woman looking back at her, Erika would have thought it was a stripper or maybe even a hooker. The blond woman in front of her was dressed in a tiny black dress that clung tightly to her body. She had the body of a stripper too – long legs and large breasts.

Erika would never dress like the woman in the reflection before her now, for she was much too conservative for that. After all, she was a young career woman, happily married to the best husband in the world.

Her friends often kidded her, calling Erika and her husband the Barbie and Ken Couple. The physical similarity was hard to argue with, but William always insisted that his wife was a lot hotter than any version of the famous doll. That comment always made her smile.

But now that she was looking at Slut Barbie's reflection, the family joke was loosing its luster. She wasn't sure what she was doing on a hotel elevator dressed like a whore. I can't do this, she thought to herself. Then she said it out loud.

"I don't think I can do this. Look at me; I don't look like a professional marketer. I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

For months, Howard Fenster had been trying to convincer her to use her feminine assets when dealing with customers. This is the trucking business after all, he'd say, and these guys appreciate a beautiful woman.

Erika always knew men found her attractive. Even before she grew into a woman, men had taken notice of her. People always told her to take part in pageants and take advantage of her beauty.

Despite all that, Erika had always wanted to make it on her own abilities, but it hadn't been easy. She was on her second job in three years since graduating from college and she hadn't gotten any farther up the ladder than assistant marketing representative.

On the other hand, William had been promoted twice since college and was one step away from management. She loved William with all her heart, but still a little bit of competitiveness had worked its way into their relationship. She so much wanted to keep up with him.

"Don't worry about it," said Howard, breaking her hypnotic gaze. "You look just fine and Phil's going to love it. He'll be hanging on your every word."

Erika was now looking at the numbers rising on the panel by the door -- 11, 12, 13, 14. She felt a shiver rip through her body. How can I even think dressed like this; I feel so uncomfortable, she thought.

"Anyway, you're not much of professional marketer if you never make a sale, are you? Need I remind you what this contract would mean to our company? And think of the bonuses we'll get."

Erika looked over at Howard's image on the doors now. Even the distorted reflection couldn't improve the reality of him. The middle aged marketing manager had been hitting on Erika for nearly a year. She could never imagine what made him think she'd be interested – the disgusting little troll.

Why on Earth would she choose to fool around with Howard Fucking Fenster. She couldn't think of any less appealing human; he was a squat little creature, married with six kids. She certainly had no interest in him.

Yet, here she was in an elevator following his advice, "dressed sexy" for this customer meeting. The two were trying to move the contract process a little faster down the track.

Howard had been chasing this customer for years. The Grade A Trucking account would be a major win for the company and would get him that long awaited promotion to vice president. But it wouldn't be easy. Phil had made it clear that Howard and Erika's company had to offer the best value in truck parts.

Yet, Howard had seen Phil take the occasional glance at good looking women and having this hot little bitch along couldn't hurt. And man she was hot, Howard thought, looking over at the statuesque blond.

Erika had it all hair, face, tits, ass and legs. The honey blonde was taller than Howard and had to have a 40-inch chest. She was fucking perfect, and he wanted her in the worst way. Looking at her in the tight, short dress was only strengthening that desire.

It seemed like he'd been working on this little bitch forever and wasn't about to give up. He'd never seen a chick hotter to get ahead in business, and that was the kind of flaw a guy could use. But first she was going to help him land this elusive whale. They finally reached the 26th floor and Erika's trance ended when the doors opened. The two marketers moved down the hall to Suite 2619 and Howard knocked. The door was opened by a handsome gray haired man dressed in just a pair of slacks and an open collared shirt. The smiling gentleman warmly greeted his guests.

"Hello Howard, how are you? I see you brought your young protégé along."

"Thanks for inviting us. I hope we can answer any questions you might have about our proposal," Howard replied.

The trucking executive invited them to have a seat and got them drinks. Howard began to run down the advantages of going with Certified Parts, as Phil sat down on the other side of a davenport from Erika. She thought he was a pretty good looking man despite his age. He was tall and looked like he was in good shape.

"Let's see the proposal," he said to her coworker.

"Um, I'm sorry. I didn't bring it," Howard stammered. "I messenger was supposed to bring you a copy."

"How the hell am I supposed to evaluate a proposal if I don't even have it? I think we better cancel this meeting until you're better prepared."

Howard had been trying to get this meeting for weeks and now the whole thing was in jeopardy. Why didn't he bring a the proposal to the meeting? He begged Phil to let him run and get a copy.

"I can get it and be back in just a few minutes." Actually, it would take more than an hour to drive across town and back, but he couldn't let this opportunity get away.

"OK, but hurry back. I've got an early plane tomorrow and I want to get to bed early tonight."

"Come on Erika; let's go."

"I'd like to stay here if you don't mind," Erika said. "I'll keep Phil company until you get back." Good thinking baby, Howard thought. You're getting the hang of this now.

After Howard left, Phil spoke to Erika for the first time, offering to refresh her wine. She began to talk about Certified and what a great company it was. The company offered state of the art supply chain management she said.

"We'll see what your proposal says when Howard gets back."

"Honestly Phil, I can tell you whatever you want to know about the proposal."

"Really? The way you're dressed, I thought you were just the eye candy." What a rude SOB, she thought. The fear and embarrassment she once felt at this whole situation was now beginning to turn to anger and resolve. She was really quite tired of men thinking she was stupid just because she was pretty.

"No. I'm very much a part of the team."

"Really?" Yeah, really asshole, she wanted to say. However, she held her tongue. That's when she realized that he had been avoiding looking at her since she walked in. Maybe she was intimidating him.

"Yes. Don't you like the way I'm dressed?" Put him on the defensive she thought. See how he likes it.

"Sure." Ok. I wonder how far I can push him, she wondered.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked moving toward him on the davenport.

She wasn't ready for what came next. The trucking executive turned and looked her straight in the eye.

"Hell, I'd fuck you in a minute baby. Is that what you're asking?"

"No," she snapped, pulling back as if he was going to grab her.

"Do you want to trade a roll in the hay for the contract? Is that what you want?"

"No, of course not, I just ..." Now he was moving toward her. She wasn't sure what was happening. First she was screwing with the guy's head, and now he was turning the table on her.

"I can see by the big ring on your finger that you're married," Phil said. "Tell me about your husband." She couldn't look at his face for long and was now looking across the room. Yet, she could feel his eyes lock on her like a laser.

"Oh, well. Um. William is an accountant and he works for the local cable TV company."

"Are you happy? Does he make you happy?"

"Um. Well..."

"Don't you know if he makes you happy?"

"I'm sorry; I was just surprised by the question. Of course, he makes me happy."

Phil brought his hand down from the back of the sofa at Erika's shoulder. She stiffened as he brushed his fingers against her. To make matters worse, she was perspiring and the leather of the sofa was beginning to stick to the backs of her legs. If she was smart enough to wear a proper outfit, that wouldn't happen, she thought.

"Are you sleeping with Howard?"

"What? Of course not," she choked out.

"What's the matter, don't you like him?"

"I'm happily married."

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to figure out why you're dressed like you're on a date."

"We're not on a date. We're here to convince you to give us the contract." This was a good time to bring the conversation back to business.

"We are developing a number of new services including a supply chain management system that will better help you manage inventories," Erika said.

"That's fine, but it's not the kind of service I'm interested in at the moment, honey."

"What do you mean."

"Well, for me to go around a company policy and just grant you the contract, I'd be taking a hell of a risk."

"What are you saying?" She asked just as the big man brought a hand down to her knee.

"Listen baby; we both know what you're her for. If you weren't interested in a little quid pro quo, you would have left with Howard."

Her stomach tightened at the thought of sleeping with this old man, but she was now concerned that it was the only way to secure the contract. What would happen if she said no? She might never get a chance like this again. She could be turning down a huge bonus and possibly a promotion.

While she was still thinking, Phil leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Again she stiffened as her face was covered in wetness. And then she felt his hand move between her legs, inching upward.

Pushing him back, Erika surprised herself by asking if he was serious. Would sleeping with her guarantee a contract for Certified?

"Let's do the deal baby. But you have to do whatever I want tonight – all night." At that moment, William's face flashed through her head. She loved her husband, but this might be the long-awaited jumpstart to her career.

"Do you promise that this is my deal? You have to tell our management that I was the one that convinced you."

"Wow, you're cold, baby. OK. Howard's out." He leaned in again and began to kiss her neck.

"I'm not kidding. You must make sure I get all the credit, and nobody can ever know about this."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take good care of you," he said, as he began to move his hand up to a breast and lightly caress it.

"Just tonight, right. This would be the one and only time."

"Agreed ... unless you want some more, baby. But that would be your choice."

"Don't count on that happening," she snapped back.

"Now is that any way to get started? Be nice honey," he commanded, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her from the davenport.

"OK, but I won't kiss you and any sodomy." He was leading her toward the bedroom.

"Sodomy? I can forgo the anal, but you've got to suck my dick, honey. Without that, the job ain't finished." He sat on the edge of the bed and took her hips in his hands.

"Turn around honey. I want to see what I won." She slowly turned around until she was facing away from him. Placing his hands on her hips, Phil stopped her progress. He then moved his hands along the backs of her legs, under her short dress.

Erika felt like the Barbie doll she had always been jokingly referred to. But instead of being the toy of a little girl, she was the property of a old degenerate.

Phil flipped her dress up and her ass came into view, revealing a pair of lacy French-cut panties. He rolled one hand around to her stomach and began caressing her ass cheeks with the other.

"What a great ass you got Erika. Long legs and a great ass. Perfect," he said, giving her ass a light slap. The rough contact caused her to jump.

"Don't do that," she snapped at him over her shoulder.

"That didn't hurt, besides you're supposed to do what ever I want; know bend forward." Resigned to her fate, the young wife did as she was directed.

"More baby," he said, pushing her back down until her body was at a right angle. She put her hands on the front of her thighs for stability.

"Yeah, that's nice," he said, slapping her ass once again, just to show her who the boss was. He hooked the crotch of her panties with one finger and pulled her panties to one side, resting it off on one of her ass cheeks.

The old man surprised her again by roughly grabbing her hips again and pushing his mouth against her vulnerable pussy.

"Oooh, Oooh. What are you doing?" she asked.

Phil didn't answer as he was concentrating on pushing his tongue into the opening. He began to make strange guttural noises like he was eating a meal after weeks of starvation.

The young wife tried to squeeze her legs together to push him back out, but he kept pushing his tongue in, swishing it up and down her slit. It felt like he had her entire mound in his mouth.

"The noises coming from the trucking executive were not normal," she thought. He was deliberately getting louder and louder as if he was enjoying her humiliation.

He reached up with one hand and pulled the top of her dress down. The strapless bra came too and her breasts tumbled out and bounced about like bunji jumpers. He roughly grabbed a handful of one then the other.

To her surprise, the rough treatment and the probing tongue where taking their affect. She couldn't hold back a low moan as it escaped her lips.

"You taste great honey," Phil said. "That's one sweet pussy." The old man pulled Erika backwards until she was sitting on his lap. The straps of her dress kept her arms close to her body, so she couldn't resist when he grabbed her chin and began to kiss her mouth.

Erika had never tasted her own juices before. She was surprised at the taste and had to agree with Phil's assessment. While she was preoccupied with the kiss, Phil pushed a finger into her slick pussy and began to move it around. She responded immediately to his touch rolling her hips to help him gain greater access to her body.

Without breaking the kiss, Phil guided their bodies back until they were fully reclined together on the bed. He moved down her body, stopping at her breasts to engulf each nipple deep in his mouth. He seemed mesmerized by the size of her breasts, almost weighing them with his hands. He pushed them together and buried his face in them.

Continuing his journey south, the old man reached her pubic area and once again devoured her waiting mound. He licked and slurped spreading her legs wide with his hands.

Erika was unaccustomed to this treatment. William rarely performed this act and never did it with this degree of vigor. Despite the nagging sense of vulnerability that still invaded her head, she had to admit that Phil was good at this. Pure pleasure was beginning to overtake her.

Through her lust, she faintly heard a knocking sound. Someone was at the door, yet Phil didn't seem to notice. He continued the campaign on her body without moving.

She tried to push his head away from her crotch, but he just looked up and said not to worry. Howard would go away after a while.

They just looked at each other until the noise stopped. His face was covered in her juices, and she thought he looked silly. At the same time she couldn't wait for him to begin again.

"Are you enjoying that honey?"

"Yes. It feels great."

"How would you like to give me a little of the same?" he said. A little panic spread across her face as she realized what he was asking.

"I don't really do that ... I mean I really haven't done that."

"Don't worry baby. I'll show you what to do." Pulling her up to the edge of the bed, the trucking executive stood in front of her and slowly pulled off his belt. He dropped his pants and boxer shorts in one motion, a hard cock was now pointed at her face.

Erika reached out to touch it. She didn't have much experience, but she could tell it was a big one. It was a little longer than her husband's, but much thicker. She wrapped her fist around the cock and began to stroke it slowly.

"Year baby, that's good, but I want you to put it in your mouth." She leaned forward and let the head of his cock slide between her lips. The soft firmness of him slide along her tongue into the back of her throat. She didn't know what to do and just held him there in her mouth.

"Good girl, but you've got to slide it back and forth. Yeah, just like that. Ah, that's good." She could feel his body stiffen as his hand came down on the back of her head to guide her movements.

"Yeah. Suck harder. That's right honey. You're learning fast," he said with encouragement. She looked up at his face and their eyes met. She enjoyed giving him pleasure, but was ready for more herself.

Sensing her need, the older man asked her if she wanted his cock. Pulling her mouth from him, she shook her head yes.

Erika moved back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She reached out her arms to him, as if to draw him toward her. However, the older man just continued to watch her standing there with his cock just hanging in the air.

"Please Phil, I'm ready now."

"Do you want me baby?" he asked, moving onto the bed and in position between her legs.

"Yes baby. I need you now."

"You are a hot one," the trucking executive said as he positioned his penis at the entrance to her pussy and drove in slowly. Her eyes rolled back in her pretty head as he began to plug the young wife.

"Aaaahhh. Yeeesss. That's good," she moaned as the cock stretched her to new dimensions. She pulled his head to hers and began kissing him. She had never intended to respond like this to the older man, but couldn't control her actions. This was what sex was supposed to be like. It was fantastic.

She could feel it begin slowly, like a wave. Phil began pounding into her harder and deeper and she could feel her body just implode. She heard herself loudly moaning in a strange methodic way. What a feeling, she thought.

As the orgasm subsided, her eyes opened to see the man above her. They smiled at each other and he kissed her again.

"It's customary to thank someone who makes you cum," he said.

"Thank you Phil that was wonderful." They kissed again and he told her there was more to come. He pulled out for a moment and instructed her to roll over on her hands and knees, so he could fuck her doggy style.

When Erika was in position, Phil grabbed her hips and drove himself completely in her pussy on the first stroke. She responded by rolling her hips to receive his thrusts. He grabbed her shoulders to pull her onto his cock.

"Yeah, fuck that cock you little slut. Do you like that? Does my cock feel good?" he teased.

"Yes Phil. It's wonderful."

He kept up a steady pace filling her with all he had. She was lost in the pleasure he was giving and lost track of time until his full weight came down on her back driving her to the mattress. Even in that position, he didn't stop driving into the young wife.

"You're going to want this again, aren't you baby? You're going to let me fuck you next time I'm in town, huh?" He reached under her and pulled on her big boobs using them as handled to guide her movements.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Quid Pro Quo Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds