• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

12

Erika Sawyer spent nearly a week in a daze. She had done something wrong to get what she wanted and now had to live with the circumstances. That she understood.

What she didn't know was how the circumstances would change her life. During the weekend after her night with Howard Fenster, Erika tried to put the whole mess out of her mind. She initiated sex with her husband on Saturday night, but found it unsatisfying.

The next evening, she threw herself at William again. They had a cozy dinner at a local French restaurant and took in a romantic comedy at the movies. Once at home, Erika had her husband open a bottle of champagne and surprised him with a new negligee.


Furthermore, the young wife surprised her husband with oral sex. William was caught off guard and tried to ask her what she was doing. However, the unexpected ministrations of his wife quickly got to William, and he never got an answer.

Once Erika had worked her husband toward orgasm, she pulled away and asked him to do the same for her. This caught the young husband completely by surprise. He couldn't do it... it wasn't right... he didn't know why, but it just wasn't right. She ran out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom. William didn't know what to do, and eventually fell asleep without her.

For hours, Erika sat on the bathroom floor, first crying, then trying to reason the whole thing out. What had she become? Her life with William would never be the same. She thought about sex all day long, both stimulated and disgusted at the same time.


She lay back on the cold floor and began to think about Howard. Why did she respond the way she had with him? He was such a gross little man and he was incredibly mean to her. Was it just the size of his penis? God, it was huge, she recalled. She couldn't get that beautiful thing out of her mind.

As she thought about sex with Howard, Erika began to touch herself. She had never masturbated before, but she couldn't help herself. She was so damn horny. She worked her fingers into her pussy, learning about herself as she went. She was surprised at how quickly she was able to achieve an orgasm. It was good, but didn't compare to what she had recently felt with Howard.

On Monday, the young wife couldn't wait to get to work. She felt like a school girl with her first crush. She called Howard's secretary. Would he be in today? Great. Have him call me when he gets in. Thanks.

She waited, but it wasn't easy. She tried to stay occupied with busy work –- E-mail, read file and the latest competitive intelligence report. Finally, Howard called.

"What do you want, baby?"

"Can I see you?"

"I really don't have time, but you can do something for me."

"What?"

"I want you to go to the VP and tell him that you think I should be in charge of our team. Tell him that you don't think you have the experience and that you think you can learn a lot from me. Can you do that for me?"

Erika knew this was coming; in fact this is just the kind of ultimatum she had originally expected. She knew she didn't really have a choice, but she couldn't let such a request go unchallenged.

"Why should I do that?" Almost as soon as she said it, Erika could feel the anger burst from the other end of the line, but she was caught off guard by the fury in his response.

"Because I told you to, you dumb bitch. Are you so fucking stupid that you would put your job and husband at risk? Do you really want to piss me off?"

"I'm sorry Howard. Of course I'll do it."

"You better do what you're told Goddammit."

"I really am sorry. I'll do it today." She had to get back in his good graces.

"Is there anything else?" he asked.

"When can we meet, I mean get together?"

"Do what I ask and then we'll talk again."

It was not easy to profess failure to her boss, but she knew it had to be done. The VP was disappointed and asked if she'd be uncomfortable working under Howard. But thinking quickly she said it was important to the team and she did think she could learn a lot staying on the team.

Later she tried to meet with Howard, but he was too busy. After awhile she figured that he was trying to get back at her and was making her sweat a little. However, he wouldn't see her the next day or the next. His secretary was starting to ask what she wanted to see him so badly for. Erika just gave an ambiguous response about an issue with the Covington Trucking proposal.

Life at home was surreal. William apologized for making her upset and wanted to talk about the problem. He wanted to know what had gotten into her all of a sudden. She couldn't tell him, and she couldn't even try to explain it.

Once again, thinking of Howard, she had to pleasure herself in the bathroom after her husband went to sleep. This was insanity, she thought; the man she loved was taking a backseat to the man she was lusting after.

On Thursday morning, Howard unexpectedly showed up at Erika's office. Her heart leapt when he walked in. Wearing a tight knit top, she could feel her nipples harden and hoped it wouldn't show.

"Oh Howard, come in. I've been trying to see you for days." He closed the door and sat down across from the young blonde.

"I want you to entertain a customer tonight. As you know, Hal Bennett is coming into town tonight, and I'm meeting with him tomorrow. I want you to treat him right."

"Are you saying you want me to sleep with him?"

"Just as long as he's got a smile on his face when you leave him."

"I'm sorry Howard. I will do what you want me to do, but I don't understand. Hal is just a contracting guy; he isn't a decision maker at Covington."

"I think you've proven that you really ought to leave the thinking to me, cause it ain't your strong suit. Contracting guys influence decision makers and this one has a lot of influence. So just do what you're told."

"Why do you have to be so mean to me? You know I'll do it. I just wanted to know why."

"I'll tell you what, if you're a good girl, I'll give you a little reward."

"What," she said smiling. Howard got up and walked around to her side of the desk. He placed a hand on her neck and slowly moved it down across her chest.

"I'll E-mail you the address to the apartment I keep in town." His hand continued down across her chest brushing her breasts and then down across her stomach and came to rest between her legs. As he was doing this, the woman felt the air leaving her lungs.

"Meet me there after you're done, and I'll show you." Then he was gone. Erika regained her breath and tried to get back to work. However, all attempts to get anything done seemed futile. All she could think about was the night ahead.

Prior to leaving the office, she left a message at home to tell her husband she'd be late. Then she left for the airport to pick up Hal Bennett.

Howard worked late at the office then headed to the apartment. He liked to have a place in the city, just in case he couldn't make it home. It was also a great place to entertain customers and lucky young ladies. He was trying to figure out a way to get the company to pick up the tab.

He was looking forward to the evening with Erika. This was training night for the little whore. He was going to teach her a few things tonight, so she would be ready to properly serve customers. Some had exotic tastes and he wanted to make sure she was ready.

Hours later, Erika was driving back from Bennett's hotel. She had gotten him fed and into his hotel room, all the time making it clear that she would do anything to make sure he was comfortable. He was fairly good-looking and about 35 years old, she thought. This might not be that bad.

Erika was finding a certain excitement in the pursuit of a man she didn't know. The fact that she didn't have any choice in the matter, only served to release her of any inhibitions. She was acting out a role... she was the seducer for a change.

It wasn't easy, as Hal was a little stiff and took a while to understand what she was trying to communicate. Eventually, he started to get the idea and pulled her to him almost as soon as they entered the hotel room.

The contracting official was not smooth; in fact, he was a little rough. Once he figured out she was sent to fuck him, Hal was not going to let her get away without accomplishing that mission.

He yanked her top up and pulled out her oversized tits. He devoured her nipples with his mouth then quickly guided her over to the desk. He turned her around and pushed her down across it.

Her short skirt was yanked up and her panties down. She could feel the man fumble with his fly and then insertion. Two weeks ago, she wouldn't have been able to accept this unexpected and forceful a penetration. Now, the excitement of the situation had prepared her body.

She thought Hal reminded her of a rabbit -- moving behind her with quick, short movements, and in no time, shot his semen into her. Just when she was starting to warm up, he had come to the boiling point.

It all happened so quickly and then Erika was gone, in her car on the way to meet Howard. All the short episode with the contracting official did was create a huge sexual hunger in the young wife. The deposit of hot, wet male cum between her legs was further driving her crazy.

She ran into the apartment building and impatiently waited for the elevator, pushing the button repeatedly. An elder woman with a puppy on a leash asked her if everything was all right. Just late for a date, Erika said.

After what seemed like an eternity, Howard answered the door and let her into the studio apartment. He hardly looked at her and turned to sit in an overstuffed chair. It was the only furniture in the living area except for an entertainment center.

A TV was blaring with the sound of a baseball game that seemed to have all the man's attention. He was dressed in a pair of pajamas bottoms and a "wife beater" T-shirt.

"I'm ready for my surprise."

"Hang on, the game's almost over."

"You promised."

"Wait Goddamnit. Sit the fuck down and be patient."

"I'm sorry." She looked around, but couldn't find a chair. "Where should I sit?"

"Right here on the floor." Erika knelt down on the hardwood floor, right next to his left leg. It was a little uncomfortable, but she wanted to make him happy. She was so horny; when was the damn game going to be over?

Howard looked over at her and she smiled up at him. He reached over and patted her head.

"How's my little slut?" he said, returning his attention to the TV. "Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"Quick. Very quick."

"Yeah? Old Hal is a 60-second man?"

"If that."

"Hey, why don't you strip for me? I want to see that sexy body." She jumped up and started to remove her blouse.

"What the fuck is that?" Howard asked, pointing down at the floor. "Is that Hal's cum on my hardwood floor."

Erika looked down at the puddle at her feet. How embarrassing, she thought.

"You stupid cunt. Didn't you make him use a rubber?"

"No. I..."

"You didn't fucking think again did you? Are you trying to give me a fucking disease?"

"No, of course not. I just thought..."

"Clean up this fucking mess and then go wash your cunt. Go on; don't just fucking stand there."

"Yes Howard, I'm sorry."

In the bathroom, she could still hear him sputtering about how stupid she was. She didn't like making him mad. She would have to find a way to make it up to him.

Ten minutes later she returned from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. He didn't seem to care, just keeping his eyes on the ball game. She walked up to him and slowly removed the towel, folding it and placing it on the floor. She kneeled down on the floor again keeping her back straight, trying to show off her boobs.

He still wasn't paying any attention to her and she didn't know what to do. He wasn't taking the bait. After about five minutes, she began to get antsy. She was desperate for his touch now.

"Howard,"

"What?"

"Can we, um... make love now?"

"If you want to make love, go home to your husband. If you came to get fucked, you need to ask for that service like a good little slut."

The remark knocked her back on her heels. They both knew she couldn't go home to get what she needed right at this moment.

Howard glanced over at the young wife. "Well, what will it be?"

Looking right at him, Erika didn't hesitate. "I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked." There, she said it. It was out there now.

"Tonight I have few things to show you. We'll start by teaching you how to suck a cock correctly," he said, motioning her to come over in front of him.

"Yes sir," she answered while crawling forward and resting her arms on his open legs. She was looking down at the lump that was growing under the stained material of his pajamas.

Howard put a finger under her chin and raised her head to look at him.

"Do you know what deeping throating is?"

"The girls used to joke about it in high school, but I didn't think anybody really did it."

"Oh yes, lot's of those girls do it and you will too. Now get my cock out and get it good and wet."

Reaching under his protruding belly, she grabbed the waistband of his pajamas and underwear and pulled them down over his hips. The big cock she had missed was now in her hand. It felt so powerful, so strong.

Erika bent her head forward and devoured the weapon in her hand. She no longer cared if it belonged to a man that wasn't her husband. She no longer cared that it smelled of urine and sweat. She just wanted to suck it, to bring him pleasure.

"Open up the back of your throat and take in as much cock as you can. That's right... more, yeah more. Come on baby, you can do it." She felt as if she had half of it in her mouth already and began to choke.

"That's OK. Back off and start again. It takes awhile to get used to it." She did as she was instructed and tried again. This time she was able to take a little more, but she still choked.

Howard placed his hand and the back of her head, grabbing a handful of blond hair. He pushed a little when he felt she wasn't trying hard enough. But, she was trying; time after time she would take his cock in as far as she could only to have he throat reject it.

Then she had an idea. Pulling his cock straight toward her, Erika bent her head and neck like a sword swallower and tried again. It took a time or two, but then the cockhead popped through and the rest just followed. Her forehead slapped is fat belly and she could feel pubic hair with her tongue.

"Good girl," Howard said, patting her head. "That's fucking great." But he didn't tell Erika that she would have so much trouble breathing, and she pulled off his cock gasping for air.

They looked at each other for a minute while Erika caught her breath. Then she burst into laughter. Howard laughed too.

"I didn't think I could do it, but I did," she said with both surprise and excitement. "You're cock is so big and I took the whole thing in my throat."

"Yeah you did, but don't stop now. Practice makes perfect," he said, pushing her head down again.

Howard had this beautiful cunt gorging on his cock, yet all he could think about was how many contracts she was going to get for him. This bitch was a fucking natural whore.

He sat back and watched her enthusiastic gobbling. Each time she took it a little smoother. Damn what a slut, he thought. But this wasn't all she came here to learn tonight.

"OK baby, why don't you climb aboard?"

Surprised, Erika popped her head up. She was so engrossed in pleasing him, she hadn't noticed that her pussy was completely saturated with her own juices. Yes, she was ready.

She squealed with excitement as she scampered up on his lap. She reached down and guided his cock into her and sat down hard until the entire length was inside her.

"Ooohhh wow," she wailed, "That's so good." She looked down at his broad smiling face and ground her pussy down on him.

He reached for her breasts with his hands and mouth. The warm, wet contact with her nipples sent her over the top and she shuddered to climax as he thrust up into her.

"Oh my God, I came already. I guess really missed your cock." She reached down to take his head in her hands, kissing the older man deeply.

"Well I haven't come yet, so why don't you get in the bedroom, so I can finish fucking your ass."

"Yes sir," she said with a smile. "Anything you say darling." The young wife hopped up and ran into the bedroom. When Howard got there, she was lying on her back.

"No, no, no. I'm going to fuck you like a bitch." She understood what she meant and got in position with her ass toward him.

Howard didn't immediately mount Erika and she looked around to find him. He was getting something from the light table. He had a tube of something in his hand and she figured out pretty quick what it was.

"I'm OK. I don't need any lubricant."

"You will where I'm going." What? She sat up and looked at him. Did he think he was going to put it in her ass?

"Oh, no. I'll do anything, but not that."

"Our customers are going to want this and you have to be ready."

"Howard, I don't want that. Please no."

"You didn't want a lot of things and they all turned out to get you off. This is just one more. I promise I'll go slow and if it hurts to much, I'll stop."

"Do you promise?"

"Shut the fuck up and get your ass in the air." Reluctantly, Erika got back into position. She braced for the worst when he got behind her, but Howard placed his cock in her pussy.

"I'm just going to warm you up baby, get you good and hot." Once again, she started to respond to the pleasure giving tool stretching her wide. She dropped forward onto her elbows, forcer her ass up further in the air. Howard was now balls deep into the young woman.

"Ooohhh, that's good, so fucking good. I love your big cock baby." She felt as if she were losing her mind as another orgasm rocked her body. Even the sensation of a lubricated finger piercing her asshole didn't bother her.

In fact, she began to forget about the worming digit as the carnival of pleasure continued in her cunt. Then she felt another fat finger push in beside the first one. This time there was a little more pain, but she was able to handle it. The two fingers were sawing in time with the cock below them.

The bitch was just about ready, Howard thought. He pulled his cock from her and greased it up. He wouldn't be this considerate in the future, but it was her first time. This was training after all.

He now had his first two finger deep in her ass. She hadn't stopped moaning when he removed his cock indicating that she was enjoying the anal action. He spread his two finger as far apart as possible and let them slide out slowly while keeping the cockhead aimed right behind them.

Erika felt the fingers get replaced by something much larger. She braced for the pain she knew would follow.

Howard slid the first three or four inches in with no problem. She stiffened, but didn't make a sound. The older man moved slowly working more and more cock into her tight ass.

He caressed Erika's ass to sooth her and felt some of the tightness in her body fade. At the same time her breathing became heavier again, and light moans started to fill the room again.

"How's that feel, baby? Are you likin' that cock in your ass?"

"Yes, baby. It feels good, but go slow." And he did for a while, but slowly, he dug his fingers into her hips and pushed even more cock into her pretty ass. Then the strokes came faster and so did her moans. He changed positions, moving up a little to get a more downward thrust.

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass, you slut?"

"Oh God, yes. Fuck my ass baby. Fuck it hard." And he did. His belly has now slapping against her ass on every downstroke. She was also pushing her ass back and shaking out of control. He head turned back at him, but all he could see where the whites of her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Quid Pro Quo Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds