• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Quincunx Ch. 16

Quincunx Ch. 16

12

Book Three

One

Xen's special treat.

When I resurfaced at the sound of the bell, I took my time to freshen myself up and strode in some half an hour later.

The two 'C' were sat together and I went and joined them. They welcomed me in and we talked about my day, I only realised that I had forgotten about their request for a meeting with Rash. I promised I'd call on her again and make the arrangements.

They waited for me to finish while their conversation point became the merits of tonight's options of where to go. Curromo was winning the argument in favour of a new singer who was performing at The Bull.

We walked back together, with Curromo coming close and half whisperingly telling me that she'd heard I wasn't doing too well. She told me she had some phem in her room, persuading me that I should try it.

I was planning on going to meditate soon, where apparently it was most effective, but I was also wondering if Xen was planning to keep our date for the prod we'd agreed on, I wanted to be straight for that encounter.

She told me that all you had to do was to eat the portion of dried fungal ball, dry if I wanted but it was more usual to soften it in water or wine and add spices. I accepted their offer of cofftea and stayed till the time for meditation.

I went back into my dorm and said hello to Kenval and Grepp.

"I'm off to meditate," I informed them as I closed my door behind me. "I'll see you guys later."

I walked over, my bed-mat under my arm, and climbed the endless stairs round in the circle, emerging from the trapdoor to find the place empty. I took some time to take in the picturesque vista calming myself in preparation.

I slipped easily into my trance, my mind focused inward as my thoughts stilled. When I woke Xentha was lying on the mat, hands behind head and feet crossed at the ankles. She looked peaceful herself with her eyes closed and her face relaxed to her natural good looks.

I stood and stretched, looking into the still crimson bead as it disappeared below the horizon. My joints didn't seem to ache as much now that I was getting used to it. It was something I might continue even though I no longer need it to help me master magic.

I bent and woke her. "Time to go down.

She smiled broadly at me and stretched her arms up to me. I stepped in and took them pulling to help her up, she moved in to hug me as she stood, pressing her head against me, the top of it pressing my chin.

"Hello to you too," I said softly.

"I watched you come up here, saw you carry the roll." She said softly back."I wanted you to save the best for later."

I grinned at her words, giving her a hug. "Come on," I said with a chuckle in my voice. "Let's get down, do you want to go out tonight? There's some new girl, Tasha Yar, at the Bull tonight."

"I know, Curromo wants to go, I was going to ask you."

I had the trapdoor open and Xen was descending into the gloom, me following her down.

"We can pick up an extra bottle, no, we'll come back with all the others, we need to get a bottle now," she said as she waited for me to climb down.

"Okay," I replied, as I stepped off the bottom rung.

She hurried us down the stairs and out through the curtain into the lamp lit hall, from there we walked slowly into the town, past the Wizards House again, and on to one of the local taverns. We talked of the great wheel and of its nature, its perpetual journey around the sky.

When I looked around with my magical sight it had become more sensitive, even in the deepest shadows I could see the magical glitter of the innate power, strong and weak. I remarked on it to Xen, she managed to work it round to seeing her naked in the dark, at least I persuaded her that I couldn't see through clothes as well.

We poured enough wine to cover the leaves and she held the cup and focused on heating it, having it steaming in minutes and then swirling them around to thoroughly wet them. She put the cup on the bedroom floor and after a while reheated and swirled it again.

She poured it into another cup using her fingers to trap the unwanted leaves and sat it on my bedside cupboard alongside the candle.

"Here, it's ready for tonight," she said excitedly, turning back to face me. "In the mean time there's at least an hour to kill before we need to go to the Bull, I know it's being a bit selfish but I want you to save yourself for tonight but I want you to go down on me again."

She hiked her skirt up as she lay back, her naked furrie glinting through her bushy hair, she opened her legs wider and her small thin lips pealed back to show the darker pink inside. My prodder was thickening and thrusting a tent up in my trousers.

I dropped down between her legs, my knees on the floor as I bent into her. The sight and aroma of her furrie had my heart beating faster as my hands slipped up her thighs and my protruding tongue sought its first taste of her glistening juices.

I guided the tip to her hunny hole and licked the soft skin and the juices coating it. She let out a sigh that turned into a groan as I lapped my tongue up and down. I brought my thumbs around, my fingers still gripping her thighs, and into the hair at the top of her mound, massaging in small circles at the base of her clit.

My focus retuned to her hunny hole, pressing my lips tight and prodding it with my tongue curled, I felt the muscles under my fingers tense and then relax as her hips gave the slightest of jerks. My excitement was straining my shaft as it twitched in my tented trousers.

She gave her first real jerk while I was lapping back at her lips and valley; I brought my thumbs back for my hands to lightly stroke her inner thighs while I brought my tongue to seek out her nub. Her 'Eeek' was a half scream and I glanced up to see her stuff a wodge of her skirt in her mouth.

I turned my attention back to the hard little bud, moving my tip in an arc under it and pushing against it, then I went back to playing noughts and crosses on it. I started brushing her thighs with my fingertips, stroking lightly right up to the outlying hair of her Mons.

She shivered with her body tensing and a throaty groan escaping her, I pressed in, my lips taking her clit and sucking on it, my tongue fluttering over the protruding tip. She squealed into the cloth as her body jerked and I drew back as she shuddered and her hands gripped the bedclothes.

She lay there panting as I brought my thumbs back to stroke through her hairy outer lips.

"Ah..., Dav, no."

I stopped and knelt upright. "Okay, but we've got time."

"Come and lie with me," she asked, closing her legs as I stood.

I knelt on the edge and lay facing her.

"Thank you," she whispered, turning and enclosing me in her arms.

My throbbing prodder was pressed against her thigh, her breasts crushed to my ribs, the hard points of her nipples making their presence felt. I wanted to prod her, to seek relief for the hard shaft pressed between us.

She wanted me to save it for tonight, it was only early evening yet, I would rebound in a couple of hours especially with that aravig lined up.

"Play with my prodder, just for a little bit, just hold it in your hand if you want." I asked her as I rolled to my back.

"Just for a little bit." She confirmed questioningly.

She leant up and across me, loosening my belt then buttons, as she worked down my prodder sprung out through the fly of my longjohns. She clasped one hand around it as she lay back down, her elbow in my ribs as she shifted up to the head and began to swirl it in her palm.

"Xen." I stopped her. "Lick or spit in your hand and let it glide over not rub."

She curved her body down and spread her lips on the tip of my helmet, her tongue darting out to flick over my slit. As the first thrill ran through me I elbowed my way up to look down on her. Her tangled pale hair gleaming in the candlelight, arching and twisting as her mouth gave me pleasure.

She sank and took it deeper, letting her tongue slip caressingly down my prodder as it slid in. She withdrew her tongue licked over my head and down to flick across its underside and send a thrill surging down it.

My hips jerked sending me momentarily deeper, I felt the smooth underside of her tongue reach over again and resume its stroking. Her hand joined in, flexing the skin at my root, using a short slow stroke as she waggled it in her mouth. I felt my sac tighten, the pressure in my groin.

"I'm cumming," I shouted in warning as I exploded into her mouth.

She swallowed it all and then sucked up to the tip and, pausing to give it a pecking kiss, lay back and snuggled up still holding it as it went flaccid.

"Sorry, when you said lick I couldn't resist," she said as she cuddled and hugged me.

"Ah Xen," I said softly. "I'll be fine tonight."

"Am I doing it right?"

"That depends on how slow you want to go. You can start with your hand, like you did at the end. It's nicer when it's all wet then your hand slips smoothly over the skin. It's especially nice if you play with just the head, then you can use your other hand to stroke the shaft. That's if you don't want it to last long, if you bob your head on it like I'm prodding your mouth then that will also be quick."

I paused for a second. "Any questions so far?"

I felt her shake her head. "No."

"The way that you do it lasts longest. I get my orgasm whichever way but your way is nicest."

I hugged her to me, kissing the bridge of her nose.

"Is the way I do it okay, I mean, are there thing you like me doing, do you want me to do more or less of anything?" I asked her.

"Let's get comfortable on the bed first," she requested.

As we moved around she answered. "I liked what you just did, your fingers sent tingles through me. I like it when you play noughts and crosses but not so repetitive, try doing numbers."

"Yes that's good," I interjected.

"I like it when you play with your fingers or thumbs on my furrie, squeezing on my button inside, and what you did the first time when you prodded me with your finger while you licked. I like everything really, the way you prod me with your tongue, lick and play with my lips. You're good at it all."

"Do you like me playing with your breast, I mean sometime girls don't bother, they just want to go for it."

"No, sometimes yes, but I like my breasts played with, I love kissing now as well, both of them put me really in the mood. Tonight was special, I was wet from thinking about it when I met you, I'd come out bare-assed in the hope that you would."

She drew her leg up over mine."Are you shocked?" she went on. "I just needed what you did or I'd be all-over you to take me home and start."

"I needed it once we started, I felt it would burst when you stopped me." I said.

"I had to stop you, if we'd have gone any further I would have given in and let you prod me."

I felt a trace of disappointment flicker. "Never mind, we've still got tonight."

She propped herself up and looked at the cup of aravig. ""Yes," she said with renewed spirit. "We've got all tonight."

Instead of lying back down she rolled over me. "Come on then, we'd better get dressed and see what's happening at the inn."

I lay there and tucked myself away, her standing looking for a second.

"I'd better freshen myself up," she declared. "And put a pair of knickers on."

She had a careful peek out through the door before turning to give me an air kiss then disappearing off. I finished buttoning up and walked to the door buckling my belt. There was no-one as I expected and I walked over to grab a seat.

Curromo walked in while I was waiting.

"Hi Dav, you coming? Have you seen any of the others? Is the cofftea hot?" She got it all out as she walked over to me.

"Yes, no and I don't know. I've only just got here so I don't know about the cofftea, Xen is in her room changing to go, and I'm going. If you want cofftea I'll make some."

"No, it doesn't matter, not unless I've got to wait for them, we arranged to meet at this hour."

"I'll make some anyway, Xen might like some."

I got up as she sat down. I started the fire for the first time with magic, causing the coal to blaze in an instant; I'd use no more oil for my fires anymore. I put the cofftea pot in its hole and waited till it started to boil. I added the berries and stood again while it stewed a moment before setting it on the hot plate.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" I asked.

"Well, seeing as it's made," she answered.

I took her one over and sat next to her as she sipped on it. In a while she turned to me. "What do you make the time?"

"I don't know, shall I check with the great wheel outside?"

"No, they'll turn up, they were at The Wayfarers, they stopped to get a bite to eat while I had to come back here."

Xentha came out of her room, before she took two steps Cal remarked. "You look nice tonight, you've got your happy face on."

"I'm out to enjoy my last few days here, I'll have to be respectable when my brother gets here." She replied.

"Cal's waiting for the rest to arrive, there's cofftea in the pot if you want," I explained as she walked over.

"Cofftea sounds nice," she said as she stopped between us.

"Sit down, I'll get you some."

"No, it's alright," she said as she started for the kitchen.

She walked over and poured her drink and rejoined us, sitting in the empty seat next to me. We didn't have to wait long for the others to show up, Grepp and Kenval were first followed shortly by Bemnie and Curromo.

Excepting Bemnie we were all ready to go, Bemnie wanted first to change. I let them chatter around me sitting back and more than once catching Xentha watching me and giving me a knowing smile. We waited while Bemnie changed, while I sat wondering what the new performer would be like.

With Bemnie ready we set out, making our way slowly with Xentha and Calorissa walking either side of me just behind the other four. My magic sight had retained its sensitivity and I could see a sparkling vision with each of my companions like a shining ghost in the shimmering surroundings.

My anticipation of the sexual fun kept my prodder stirring at the occasional thought; she was walking happily beside me with her co-favourite on the other side. Though there were few days left with Xen, Cal would still be staying here for a few longer.

'Tasha' posters adorned the door, 'a new discovery from Froopon'. The inn was still empty enough for us to pull two tables together, one of the guys from the other dorm, Molard, came and joined us. I was sat next to my favourites again, this time the chairs were so close that if I parted my knees I could touch theirs.

Cal must have sensed the attention we gave each other, read the signals of our new relationship, though she said nothing I caught her eyeing us now and again. We drank enough to litter the table with bottles, I had four glasses, one a fair rose.

After the final act Xentha announced. "Well she was good enough for a first timer, I'm ready for the off, anyone walking back home?"

"I'll join you," I offered.

"Time enough for me as well." Agreed Calorissa.

Molard from the other side of the table also voiced agreement and as Xentha stood the three of us followed. We joined the exiting crowd, some acolyte and heading back to the university like us. Xentha and I walked on and Calorissa and Molard dropped behind.

As we walked home the tension rose, my prodder was getting half hard as we walked on, rubbing shoulders 'accidentally'. We were both turning and looking at each other and our pace must have quickened subconsciously for at the gate of the university neither Cal or her companion could be seen.

She began undressing as soon as the door closed behind us, I turned to watch her as I undressed facing her, I saw her eyes on my prodder as it emerged stiff and upright as I watched her as she stepped out of her skirt.

She walked over past me and retrieved the cup, I watched the shape of her tush as she bent and picked the bottle with it. My prodder was feeling full and hard as I took the cup from her, I felt I could prod her all night without this herbal brew.

It tasted bland in the wine, there was a slight flavour of the mulling but it went down fine. The four that I'd had was my usual limit enough to see me merry but still sober, five pushed me towards my happy state.

She took the cup.

"Lay down," she requested as I was treated to another fine view of her figure as she bent again and her breasts caught the light.

She crawled onto me, first her hands straddling my hips then her knee over my chest. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and guided her back, bringing her to within reach of my tongue. I brushed my tongue up and down inside her lips, parting the petaled folds to taste the juices inside.

Her hand was wrapped around the base as she licked and kissed her way up and down my shaft, wetting it enough to start sliding her hand and stroking me while her mouth withdrew to play on my helmet.

My expectancy and the pleasure combined were quickening my normal pace, my head was sizzling as her tongue stroked over it, whilst her slippery stroke was sending thrills deep inside me. I let the pleasure flood in as I hugged her thighs and dove my tongue in to penetrate her hunny hole.

She gave a slight wriggle of her hips as I worked my tongue in and out, my lips pressed against hers as my chin nestled in the pubes at the top of her mound. My tongue tired too quickly and I took to licking over her spread lips and scooping in the fresh juices as I worked my way to her clit.

I could feel her tense in anticipation as my tongue neared it, circling around and over the hood before confronting her hard little button and sweeping over it. As she gave a shiver of excitement I withdrew my arms and moved my hands to her thighs, my fingers stretching up to grasp her tush.

She slowed her stroking and began to bob and twist her head on my helmet, working it with her tongue as it slipped in and out of her lips. I could feel the pressure in my groin build as she performed her art, her tongue dancing over and around my slit.

I began to spell the alphabet as I stroked over her nub, my tongue twisting and turning as I formed the letters. She gave a shiver and a jerk, her hand tightening on my shaft as I felt the hot air blow from her nose.

I lost the race to cum last, my fingers pressed into her flesh as my hips shuddered and jerked. She clamped her lips tight as I exploded, my shaft thrusting deep inside as my seed sprayed into her. I had paused in my licking, my head flopped back, my breath too short to do anything but gasp.

She sucked gently as I spurted twice more, slowly stroking still at the root as she let her tongue fall idle and lay on my head. As my shivering stopped I bent my head up and began to probe with my tongue again, searching out her special place where it nestled in her silky folds.

I felt her push as the tip of my tongue slipped over her hood, her legs moving fractionally apart as her back arched downward and swiveled her pelvis up. I turned my hand on her tush and brushed my fingers down over her furrie, then sliding my finger in to begin prodding her and stroking over her G spot.

As soon as I started the alphabet she was wriggling and moaning, pressing her hard nipples into my abdomen, my hard shaft squeezed in her grasp. With both my finger and tongue pleasuring her she lasted less than a minute till she was stifling a scream as she came hot and hard.

She collapsed down on me, her head sliding to her thighs as her wet furrie flopped down on my chest. Her sobbing breath eased slowly as she recovered, she also started gently stroking me, sending shivers of delight surging through it.

Then she hoisted herself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Quincunx Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds