Quincunx Ch. 24

My hands ran up her thighs as I looked at the pink petals spreading invitingly before me. My tongue was first, lapping at the coating of juices then probing the depths of her hunny hole. I pushed her legs wide and rewarded her with my thumbs slipping in to massage her plump hairy lips.

I shifted to her nub as I felt the first tremble take her and had her writhing as my tongue played with it. She screamed as her hips bucked and her back arched, her body shuddering for long seconds before she collapsed and shuddered again.

I came up on my knees and took hold of my shaft to guide it into her, she gasped as my engorged helmet entered then gave a whimper as I slowly eased it in. I bent forward and took her waist pulling her to me as it slipped fully in, then lifting her I stood and turned and lay back on the bed.

My head was stretched across the bed as she clung to me and enjoyed the moment. I brought my hands up to her shoulders as she cuddled into me, turning her head to lie on my chest. She lay contented on top of me until the eventual happened.

I felt it softened and she gave a wriggle to let it pop out. She groaned and slipped to the side.

"Too soon for the aravig to work yet," she complained.

"I haven't drunk it yet," I confessed.

"Where is it then?"

"By the side of the bed," I answered propping myself up on my elbow so I could sit up.

I bent over and picked the cup up and drank it. "There, let the fun begin."

I dropped the empty cup and lay back down. She sat up and reached over to take my half supine shaft in her hand. It started stiffening immediately, growing fully erect as she held it lightly.

"Can we sixty nine?" She asked, already turning in anticipation.

"Yes," I answered, turning to watch as she stretched her leg over me and revealed her glistening furrie with the widening pink slit.

She settled on me, taking my shaft in both hands and pressing my head to her lips. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her into position, snaking my tongue out to circle her open lips. She moaned and let my head slip inside as she sucked and licked again.

I felt the build-up much quicker this time, her tongue sending thrills down the length as she stroked and caressed my head. I moved her slightly and let my tongue find her hard little nub and started playing with it, stroking over and around it.

I felt the pressure pass containment as my hips turned a shudder into a jerk, giving her warning before the first spurt filled her mouth. Her lips tightened on the second as she gulped it down. My head flopped back as I jerked again with the third load of seed exploding out.

She lay, still thrilling me as she licked at a last dribble. As I recovered my breath I pulled her to me and dived back in the hairy tangle to find her nub. The hand holding my shrinking shaft twitched tighter as the thrill of contact sent a shiver through her.

I began the alphabet and had her moaning and wriggling in a few moments, with G to H giving her her first shudder. L was as far as I got before the scream escaped her and I felt her stretch and jerk in my arms.

She collapsed down onto me her breath rasping as her soft body moulded to mine, her head on my tummy and her hair draped over my hip. My closeness to her added to dreamy state as we lay there entwined, I wanted it to go on forever.

She stirred and turned about to sit athwart my waist and lie with her cheek next to mine and her hands holding my head. I slipped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"That was just what I needed, can we just snuggle a while." She said softly.

I let my hand brush up her back as I brought it up to nestle my fingers in her hair, happy to hold her like this, her hard nipples pressed into my chest. We lay a while, comfortable and relaxed in each other's embrace, letting time drift by.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Quincunx Ch. 24
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 302 milliseconds