Quixotic Rapprochement

"You going all soft on me?"

"Just remembering some other times you let me know you loved me."

"Oh yeah? When was that?"

"There are too many to count: first day in kindergarten, Woodstock, school projects of all types, prom, graduation and so many others. It feels like you came back from college to take care of me and now you're stuck here."

"I did no such thing."

"One of these days, you're going to stop being so gruff. I hope I'm there to experience it."

She mussed my hair and turned to hug me back. Her warm embrace was comforting but short lived as she climbed from the bed. Self-consciously, I realized the sheet was now barely covering me as she bent to kiss me goodnight. Her arm made direct contact and I felt myself twitch as she stood back up. There upon her face was something, not a smirk, maybe surprise or a smile. It crossed her mouth and was quickly gone.

Then she said, "I do love you, Squirt."

"I love you too, Emma. Good night."

When she'd gone out, I pulled the cover over my hard on and turned back to the picture of her in the field. I worked a while to finish up some missing details. When I was done, I flipped back to my favorite one of Mme Soliel and then back and forth several times. A yawn told me I was finally ready to sleep, so I put the pad back under my mattress and turned off the lamp. As I drifted off to sleep, their uncanny resemblances mixed in my imagination as I dreamt.

There in the mist, I found Madame Soliel in my room, sitting open legged on the floor. When she arose, I'd thought she was turning to leave, but instead she'd dropped her gown and come to my bed fully nude. As she lifted the covers, my stiff erection welcomed her grasping fingers. When she whispered for me to kiss her, there was the faintest of accents. I couldn't comprehend what she was doing here in my room and bed but I kissed her soft moist lips. Her tongue found mine and her hand stroked my cock as she encouraged me to enter her velvety opening. It slid blissfully within her and I broke the kiss to watch. Madame Soliel was in my bed writhing upon my engorged cock with her naughty French slang whispered into my ear. Baise-moi Paul... Fuck me with your beautiful young cock.

When I went to stroke her hair, the long flowing golden curls melted away and became straight waist length hair. Her shape seemed slightly more muscular and I realized that I was with Emma. Her breathing was becoming very erratic and she moaned 'Paul' repeatedly. It was frightening to discover how much I was enjoying this, but I was soon overcome by lust. My thrusts became urgent and I moaned a reply. I'm going to cum Emma. Oh fuck, you're making me cum.

Startled awake by the sound of my own voice, I found Emma standing over me in the dim light of my lamp. "Paul? Are you okay?" she asked gently touching my cheek.

"Huh? What?"

"I think you were having a dream."

I'd kicked my sheet completely off and my cock strained as it twitched out the remainder of my release onto my belly. Quickly, I grabbed the cloth to cover my embarrassment. "Sorry, Emma, I -"

"No, I'm sorry, you kept calling my name and I thought you needed me -" she broke off and retreated toward the door.

"Is it time to get up already?"

"No, I was up using the restroom," she said before she closed the door.

Having had her see me ejaculate during a nocturnal emission dream was very embarrassing but the feeling of that faded as I dwelt upon her soft response. She'd changed somehow; she wasn't the same gruff guardian anymore. I suspected her breakup with Bo had done more damage than she was letting on. My dream weighed on me with a sudden pang of guilt and a wonderment of how much I might have said aloud for her to hear and how long she might actually have been standing there.

I drifted back into sleep and dreamt more. These dreams weren't erotic however, but filled with the warmth of feeling loved. Some of my friends had made fun of me when I'd shown up to prom with Emma, but others had looked at her longingly. She'd had a beautiful dress and her hair was even longer then. I'd really appreciated her intervention after my breakup with Jenny; she'd made me go to the dance, insisted on coming and danced with me in a beautiful open backed dress and plunging neck that showed off her bountiful cleavage. That memory stuck with me when I awoke in the morning, well before it was time for us to get ready.

It wasn't that I had adjusted to the east coast time zone. No, it was subconscious worry that she would see me with the massive erection I was sporting again this morning. My trip to the bathroom required that I relieve myself before I could relieve myself.

Timing had Emma knocking on the door and asking, "Everything okay in there?" just at the moment I climaxed.

My moan had probably worried her, but now her soft and caring voice again linked her in my mind with a powerful release. I delayed my response as the pressure subsided and I was finally able to go.

"Paul, are you alright?"

"I'll be right out, sorry," I responded raggedly.

When I came out, I was immediately aware that she knew. She passed me going in with a grin and a little redness in her cheeks. There was nothing to do about it, so I proceeded downstairs and prepared us a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and milk. When she joined me, I got a warm intoxicating hug and some thanks for cooking.

The morning went a lot like the previous and today we were finishing up the second half of the cornfield. I did a little better on staying focused today and we got done around 11:00 AM. We were back in the house where Mama was fixing a soup for dinner. While she stirred and continued to add items, she made Emma and I a couple of tomato sandwiches. They were some of the ones they'd grown in the hothouse, but they were ripe and tasty.

That afternoon as we stood on the front porch letting our lunch settle, I told Emma, "Today, I'm going to take a look at the car, while you work in the vegetable garden, okay?"

A big grin formed on her mouth. I took that to mean she was good with it. So, I started down the steps.

Before my feet were in the grass, I heard, "I guess I knew you'd get around to that soon enough."

I turned to say, "Well, even if Pops can't drive it, I should get it usable again."

"Mama will appreciate it, she's never liked driving the truck."

I spent the remainder of the afternoon removing the front wheels, loading them into the truck and taking them in to town to have them replaced with some money Mama gave me. When I got back it was nearly dinnertime, but I went ahead and put them on before going inside. Then I got the keys and tested that everything still worked. The steering was pulling a little to the right, so there was probably a bent tie rod, I'd have to see if I could straighten it out, but at least it could be driven.

Back inside the soup was smelling really good as I went up to shower before dinner. I had grease and dirt all over me and I headed into the bathroom straight away. It took a while to get it all off, but I used the Lava soap to get the bulk of it. When I was finished, I stepped from the shower to find clean shorts, a shirt and underwear again. As I dried off, I wondered if it were Emma or Mama setting these things out for me.

At dinner, we ate our soup along with open face grilled cheese sandwiches. Pops ate in his room tonight, his foot was bothering him something fierce. Mama said she was going to take him back to the Doc tomorrow to see if something else was wrong. I told her that the wagon was drivable but she'd need to be careful since it pulled to the right. I suggested that the truck would be safer, but knew what she'd probably choose.

After dinner I helped with dishes again and went to bed shortly after. As I crawled into bed, I took the cloth from beneath my pillow and dealt with myself in hopes that I wouldn't have any further embarrassing episodes. As I worked myself beneath the sheet I closed my eyes and tried to think of someone - anyone that wasn't like Emma or Mme Soliel. As hard as I tried every time I got close, the image of one or the other would come back to my mind. Finally just accepting it, I allowed the memory of Emma's breasts to be the focus of my masturbatory fantasy. As I climaxed, I allowed her name to escape my lips, and caught the ejaculate in the cloth. Moments afterward, I put the cloth back under my pillow and went straight to sleep.


After a couple weeks of me being home, we'd gotten into a fairly regular routine and Emma didn't need to get me up each morning. We met downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast, started with gathering eggs and feeding the chickens. Then we'd be out into whatever was on our rotation. There hadn't been anymore accidental incidents and Emma had stayed away from my room for the last week or so. Well, that wasn't quite right, she'd been replacing the cloth I used every few days, but I hadn't asked her about it, because of the previous embarrassments.

This particular early June day the temperature was getting pretty high and we had really worked up a sweat. The workload had been fairly heavy today and Emma was looking to have a break. So was I; she'd been working us like this without much let up. The garden was coming along pretty nicely and we were starting to pick a few different vegetables: squash, cucumbers, tomatoes and some other items that had gotten a head start in the hothouse.

We were coming out the front door, Emma had sweat running off her head and her long golden hair was dripping wet and plastered to her shoulders. I could see she was hot, but it felt like she was trying to prove something to me with the pace she was keeping. It was a little after noon, Mama was off to town with the repaired station wagon and Pops was still nursing his broken foot, hobbling around the house. He wasn't much of a cook and he'd mostly just taken to whittling out birds. He was pretty good at making ducks, geese and other waterfowl, so some of the locals would pay pretty well for his decoys. He was sitting in the swing on the front porch working on a new one, when we'd carried in the latest produce from the garden.

I think Pops noticed how haggard we looked too, and wryly suggested, "You two are getting as ripe as them vegetables. Maybe you should go jump in the lake."

"Very funny, Pops," she answered. "But actually, I was thinking the same thing."

"You just finished saying you wanted a break," I encouraged her.

"Yeah, we've gotten enough done today. You've really been helping me get caught up."

We stood there in the summer warmth watching Pops whittle awhile. She seemed to be thinking about it some more and then she was walking toward the truck.

"Let's go, Squirt," she said to me. "We'll be back in a while to fix dinner," she called to Pops, as she opened the truck's driver side door.

I followed her and hopped in beside her. "I think we've both earned a break," I said hopefully.

Pulling away from the house, she said, "Yeah, you're a pretty good farm hand, maybe even better than Bo. If you ever decide to give up on being a businessman, you can always come back here and be a farmer and an artist on the side."

"You can see what farming has done to Pops right?"

"What about me? You think I'm looking worn out too?"

It was an odd question and it made me look at her in a slightly different light again. Those first two nights at home had left some lingering thoughts I'd had difficulty shaking. Now she was inviting me to evaluate her. She had on a tank top with a white bra underneath, and a pair of cut off shorts. Her skin was tan and that was the major difference between her and Mme Soliel, aside from age, which I could only barely distinguish. All women seemed attractive to me and age didn't seem to register unless they were very young or old. She drove across the property beyond the sugar maples and up a slight hill.

"I think you look good for a big sister," I answered trying to be diplomatic and vague.

"But do I look worn out like Dad?"

"He's been doing this for quite a while. You're a woman and you're beautiful. If I didn't know what your age was, it'd be a mystery to me."

"Flatterer."

As she started downhill into the small valley, which enclosed the more natural part of the forest, I looked over at her. The bouncing of the truck made her chest do the same and I found myself thinking about the first night. Today her white tank top was a little dirty, but still white and her sweat had made certain aspects of her attire more interesting. She glanced over at me and shook her head.

"Well, I meant what I said earlier and if I weren't your brother, I'd probably ask you out," I said trying to emphasize that I thought she was attractive but off limits.

"That's sweet," she said.

We remained silent until we arrived at the lake. When I'd been there last we'd both swam in our shorts. Today, she exited the truck and then peeled off her tank top and pants. She tossed them on the seat with her sandals and started running.

"Last one in, is a squirt."

I had to laugh, I'd been set up to fail. I stripped off my shoes, socks, shirt and pants and followed her down. She was already on the tire swinging out over the lake when I reached the water's edge. As the tire reached the farthest point in its arc, she dove off into the water. I watched her enter and the wave she created came in to lap at the edge of the lake. I walked slowly out into it until the muddy bottom dropped off and then I continued to swim toward her. She was floating on her back and doing some backstrokes when I reached her. The water had made her bra almost transparent and my eyes were drawn to the perky pink points that stood upon her chest.

She noticed me looking, but didn't say anything about it. Despite the fact that the water was still quite cool, I found that I was getting an erection and my face flushed too. I kept swimming out toward the middle where my brothers and Pops had built a platform dock. It was pretty far to swim and when I got there, I found Emma was lifting herself out of the water in front of me. The dock was used for sitting, fishing and sunning. The last one had been what she seemed to have in mind as she lay out on the weather worn planks. Now, as I lifted myself out of the water, I found myself facing her wet pubic mound, which left very little to the imagination and my erection returned.

I tried to lay in the sun beside her and ignore it, but the warmth of the sun and her lying beside me just wasn't letting it go away.

After a while, she sat up and said, "Well, at least I believe what you said in the truck."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, I'm taking it as a compliment. I'd been getting used to the idea that I'm going to be an old maid and you're kind of telling me that doesn't have to be the case."

I wanted to crawl under the dock for a moment, but I could tell she wasn't upset or annoyed with her pervy little brother's boner. As I continued to lie there, I wasn't sure what to do. I could feel her looking at me as she leaned back on her arms watching me. It throbbed so that my underwear barely constrained it and the tip felt like it was going to creep out.

After a time, I heard her moving about and then lie back down to sun herself. When about fifteen minutes had passed, I turned to lie on my stomach and as I did so, I got a bit of a shock. She was nude. I guess when I hadn't been looking, she'd removed not just her bra, but her panties as well. That pretty much ruled out my lying face down. I lie there on my side staring at her in disbelief. Her eyes were closed but her soft words cut through the tranquil silence.

"Are you thinking of sketching me like this?"

"I could, unless you don't want me to."

"I would never try to censor what you draw and I already said I would sit for you."

"Yeah, I just didn't expect to render you nude."

"All the great artists did nudes. You should try doing me."

"I'm not really an artist."

That reply had her sitting up to look me squarely in the eyes, "Yes you are. Would you draw me like this from memory tonight?"

"Okay."

"You think I could watch?"

"Um - yeah - I guess."

She leaned back on her arms and I continued gazing at her nudity. There was a knot in my throat and fluttering in my stomach. Her breasts were beautifully full and evenly tanned such that there was only a slight change in the skin tone from her shoulders to her breasts. Her arms were slightly darker and her lower legs were as well. In my position, I could just make out the lips of her pussy, since her legs were spread slightly.

"You can take yours off and even out your tan too."

I thought about it and decided it was only fair, I'd been staring at her for an unknowable amount of time. The boner in my boxers hadn't diminished in the least and after I removed them, I leaned back like she was. It pointed almost skyward like a sundial. Emma didn't say anything, but she did look over at it and when she did it reflexively twitched, which brought a smile and another shake of her head.

"How are you going to draw me if all the blood has run out of your head?"

"It's confused about which head to run to," I joked.

After a time, I lay flat. The erection went down some until it was flat on my belly and I dozed off.

A soft touch on my shoulder awoke me and Emma said, "You need to turn or you're going to burn."

"Oh, thanks," I said.

As I rolled onto my side toward her, I watched her watching me. I looked down to see my cock was hard again and oozing some fluid at the tip. Looking back at her, she had a crooked smile on her face that I couldn't quite figure out. She was lying on her side with her knee up so that I could look directly at her pussy now for the first time. She had a bushy bunch of golden blond hair there, but her outer lips were full and her long clitoris protruded outward from her prepuce.

As I continued to study it, I noticed a glistening below the swollen lips around the entrance to her vagina and I could smell her. The air over the lake was nearly still and the platform was warm. I ran my eyes slowly up her body taking in all of her features, the slight pouch in her abdomen, nearly imperceptible stretch marks along her hip, and the long tightly crinkled nipples that stood out prominently on her breasts. When I reached her eyes, I just felt the love that seemed to pour forth directly from her soul.

She broke the trance by lying flat on her stomach and I followed suit, although uncomfortably for the first few minutes. It lessened some, but it was remaining uncomfortable and after a while, I got up and dove off into the water and swam back toward the tree with the tire swing on it. When I reached it, Samson was on the lake watching me come ashore. As I pulled the swing up onto the large rock we used for our launching pad, he watched until I started to swing out over the water and then he dog paddled toward me.

When I jumped off the tire into the water, he had nearly reached me and was heading for the platform, where Emma was sitting up watching us. Samson went around to the side where Pops had made a small ramp and he climbed up it and shook himself off getting her wet. She let out a shriek, stood up, and dove into the lake with me. Then right behind her Samson jumped back into the water with my shorts in his teeth. He was playing at something, but when he came to give them to me, he dropped them and continued back to the diving rock. I rushed to grab them but watched in dismay as the air bubbled to the surface and the already wet boxers sank into the water still slightly out of reach.

"Samson..." I exclaimed. "Dang-it, those were almost new."

I dove down trying to see if I could find them, but came up empty handed. As I surfaced, I discovered that Emma had swum over too and right after I caught my breath, she dove down to take a turn. She didn't resurface and I moved around trying to see if I could locate her. When she finally came back to the surface, her backside slid right up my semi-stiff cock, which sprang right back with excitement as it leapt between her legs and the expanding tip brushed against her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds