Quixotic Rapprochement

"I'm going to get showered first," she informed me. "Women take a little more time to get prepared."

I wasn't really sure about that, but wasn't going to argue with her. As I watched her climb the stairs, there was a knot forming in my stomach. I wondered and worried about how far I was willing to actually go. Desperation gnawed at me. My love for Emma kept seeming as hopeless as that I had felt for Mme Soliel. Now she was going to pretend to be her and that weighed heavily on my conscience. It was like the dream I'd had might be brought into reality this evening and I wasn't sure I really liked the idea or maybe the guilt that accompanied it.

When she finished in the bathroom, I heard her come out and go to her room. I came out of my room and we traded glances as she closed her door and I went in to get a shower. I was pretty sure you weren't supposed to see your date naked before the evening, but the whole affair was irregular to say the least. Ever since our session that morning, I'd been building up these feelings of doubt and dread. I worried about my previous failure with Jenny. Somehow, on autopilot, I washed, dried, shaved and brushed my teeth.

Back in my room, I put on a nice pair of slacks and a short sleeve button up shirt. I got a belt and my Sunday shoes out and headed downstairs. I hadn't worn the shoes in quite a while and the layer of dust on them looked almost like mold. In the new mudroom, I found Pops' wooden polish box and gave both the belt and shoes a nice clean up and shine. After I put them on, I was in the middle of putting the box back up on the shelf when I was surprised with Emma grabbing me around the waist.

"Now don't you look handsome?" she asked squeezing me tightly.

When she released me, I turned to see her lovely dress and blouse. "You look great, Emma."

"Professor."

"Right. You look great Professor. Are you ready to go?"

She locked her arm in mine and replied with a nasally attempt at a French accent, "Yes, I'm famished."

I had to laugh, it wasn't very convincing, but all of this seemed fantastic and surreal. We walked out to the truck together, with me opening and closing each door for her. Then I got in, started the engine, and engaged the gears. She'd done all of the driving until now, and I'd only driven the truck to town to get the tires replaced for the wagon. Needless to say, I misclutched and stalled the thing out. The second attempt went smoother and we were off.

"Calmez vous," she said softly taking my hand.

"Nice, I didn't know you knew any."

"That's about all I remember from high school French. Our teacher would say it throughout the class as the kids ratcheted up their chatter."

"Well, you don't have to pretend to be her," I protested again. "I've given up on that, she's married and out of my league."

"I'll use it for now and play other roles on later dates."

I arrived at the steak house on Main right before five. It wasn't very crowded at all. We sat ourselves in a secluded back corner. It was a windowless part of the dining area that was sort of romantic. We'd agreed not to hold hands or do anything that might be seen in public, but we would be able to talk.

After the waitress took our orders, we chatted like a couple might. Exchanging idle chitchat, things about ourselves. Some of the things Emma made up about her character were a little shocking. At one point, she said that she has never wanted children and was okay with not having any.

I broke out of character and asked, "You really don't?"

She said, "Well, I've had several years to think about it. If it miraculously happened, I'd be good with that too."

"You could adopt if you meet someone that wants kids," I offered.

"Yeah, I've thought a little about that possibility. I already helped raise this one kid, and look how nicely he turned out," she said with a big smile.

I didn't have a reply for that but it left a very warm feeling inside. The whole evening was turning out kind of fun and lighthearted. We ate our meals when they arrived and resumed our roles. As the dinner progressed, I lost a lot of my worries. We finished eating shortly after six-thirty, and walked over to the theater a little early to get tickets for the seven o'clock showing.

That plan worked well too. Despite the popularity of the film, we sat in a nearly empty theater. We held hands through the entire thing. She squeezed mine tightly through some of the dramatic scenes and we snuck in a kiss or three.

On the way home, I could feel my tension rising again but it was mostly anticipation of what might happen. I parked so the passenger door was closest to the front porch, got out and went around to let Emma out. Her high heels in her hand, she stepped into the grass and then onto the steps. I quickly closed the truck door and went to open the screen and interior doors which were never locked. Inside I turned on the lamp that stood atop the sofa's end table in the family room.

She sat softly on one end and patted the seat next to her, "I had a really nice evening Monsieur Rocinante", she said with that nasally affected French accent that I suddenly adored.

"I had a wonderful evening as well. Would it be inappropriate for me to give you a good night kiss?" I asked continuing to play along.

She looked around suspiciously, "I don't think anyone is looking, so maybe just a quick one."

I joined her there and our lips met tenderly. It was like the night under the maple tree when she'd kissed me so deeply. Now though her tongue inter-played within my mouth and I teased her back with mine. Her hands wrapped around my waist and I moved mine to her shoulders. It was intense and I never wanted it to end because I was so sure that this was proof, proof that she loved me like I loved her. Kissing like this wasn't sexual to me, it was an expression of love and in that moment, I couldn't have loved her much more or my heart might have burst right out of my chest.

I don't know how long it lasted, I only know that she stopped it. Her breath was coming jaggedly and I wasn't sure if she was alright, but a moment later, she was helping me out of my pants by unbuckling my belt, unzipping and unbuttoning my trousers and pulling them gently downward. The boxers came along for the ride to just below my hips and my cock sprang right up to her awaiting lips.

"Oh fuck, Professor. That feels so good, I think that I may explode."

Emma stopped abruptly and said, "Non, non, non. You must save zis for later."

"Emma, can we break out of character?"

"Of course, sweetie. What's wrong?"

"I'm literally going to cum if you do any more to me. I've been building up all of this in my head and it's -"

"Okay, it's okay. Look we can slow down. And I'd been planning to help you with performance and stamina. Just because you cum once doesn't mean you can't go again," she said confidently, her stare was deeply penetrating and calming to my inner turmoil. After several moments she seemed unsure if I was okay and asked, "You've heard the phrase 'Repetition is the key to success', right?"

I nodded affirmatively and my performance anxiety declined a bit. Looming in the back of my mind was that memory of Jenny's disgust with me when I came before her and the truth of my real concern was laid bare for me.

"I just don't want to disappoint you later," I said, realizing I had fully committed myself to going all the way with her.

"Oh, honey. You've gotta let that memory go," she said sadly. "Here, tell you what, let's go up to my room," she said standing up.

Standing beside her, I pulled my trousers back up and buttoned them, but left them unzipped and my belt undone. She took me by the hand and I followed behind as she led me toward her room. It still felt like our parents' room and that must have been what'd given her the idea to play 'Mother may I' this morning. We'd played that game when I was younger, but the new twist she'd given it today made my cock throb as we climbed the stairs. That vivid memory would inhabit my mind now forever.

I didn't think of myself as a mama's boy, but I'd begun to question everything as we approached that door. It was Mama's door, I didn't go in there. Pops had told me that numerous times as a child. Additionally, he'd told me not to go into Emma's room either. When I'd entered this morning, it'd only been in the back of my mind, but as we came closer, it was all I could think about.

Emma could feel me tensing as we entered, "Calm down, Squirt. I know exactly what you're thinking."

Did she? Was I so obvious? Did she know what the nickname Squirt did to me now? The thumping in my chest felt like a bomb might go off in there.

"It's their old room," she continued. "I know what I did this morning played on that taboo. It was naughty of me, but you seemed to like it. We don't have to play like that if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I don't know what makes me uncomfortable," I began babbling. "I liked it a lot. I can think of nothing but doing it again. You tasted wonderful and I want to do it repeatedly because it made you cum. I want to make you orgasm over and over again. It's crazy - it's making me crazy. I would do it for you even if you didn't do it for me. But it also scares me, because I never thought about Mama like that and pretending you were my mother, made me so hot and excited. None of it makes sense in here," I said pointing to my head.

She led me to the bed and said, "Don't be ashamed; you can't control what excites you. No one can. Here, take mommy's clothes off," she said moving my hand to her top button.

I complied with her request eagerly. That she'd called herself mommy again made it even easier to do the task. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Then I unzipped her skirt at the side and it slid down. She had on a garter and stockings beneath it. When I saw them, I thought my heart might stop. I knelt at her feet and began with her stocking clips. They weren't difficult to figure out, but my fingers trembled as I undid them and rolled the dark stockings down her smooth muscular legs. Then she turned the garter-belt around so I could undo it. Once unhooked, it fell to the floor and I pressed my face into her silky black panties to inhale deeply from the clear silky tulips that covered hers. It gave me new reasons to love the flower and terminology I'd used for the female anatomy for as long as I could remember.

Her excitement was evident and it made my heart sing. Very slowly, I pulled them down with my face still firmly against her. When my lips met hers again, I thought I might pass out. It was all I had thought about for the entire day. Every empty moment I'd obsessed about this: between talks about the date, as we drove to and from the lake, when we been eating dinner and every second of the drive home. She'd told me not to be ashamed, and that was freeing but there were still several doubts. I mustn't have cared much about them because I continued lapping at her wantonly as if my tongue moved of its own volition.

My perception of time vanished in a musky scent that transfixed all of my attention. All too soon, it seemed she was moaning with her fingers in my hair pressing me into her muttering 'yes' and 'fuck'. I felt her cum as her muscles clenched tight around my tongue, but I wanted to give her another and another.

"Hey," she said removing her hand and backing away slightly. "Let's get you undressed too," she cooed and helped me up to the bed.

Sitting there, she removed my shoes, socks and then undid the trouser button so she could assist me out of them along with my boxers. Then she undid a couple buttons of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Fully nude I stared at her chest which was right at eye level. The black brassiere had the same delicate silky floral pattern. The tulips here were centered so that they displayed her nipples through the sheer material.

"You want to take mommy's bra off?" she asked bending forward. "The little clasp, there in front, just twist."

My fingers worked the metallic clip and it came open to reveal them to me again. Seeing them now, I wanted them in my mouth and I asked, "Mother may I suck them?"

"Yes you may, silly boy."

The 'boy' part stung a bit but it was part of the game and I had myself to blame as I'd restarted it. At least she hadn't added 'little' to the mix, since that might have killed it for me. I sucked and nuzzled them with tenderness and my hands squeezed there firmness gently. Their beauty couldn't be described with words that would do them justice. It wasn't long before I was lost in this activity as well. I nursed at her as my tongue flitted across the tips as if some deeply buried memory had been triggered. Her hand stroked across my forehead repeatedly as I did this.

"Such a good baby, licking the tips lightly while you nurse. Oh - yeah, mommy loves that. It helps her let down -" she stopped abruptly as a full body shiver coursed through her.

Her hand resumed stroking my forehead and I could feel her legs trembling as she leaned against me. When I realized I'd had her standing all of this time, I stopped and encouraged her to join me on the bed.

"Sorry, I should have let you sit sooner," I offered.

"Shush, that was wonderful. Any woman would be lucky to be on the receiving end of that marvelous tongue of yours. Let's swap around so we can both get pleasured, now."

"How do you mean?"

"Here, you scoot up and lie flat. I'll take you in my mouth and you do whatever you like," she said as she crawled on top of me and positioned herself over my face.

I was staring directly into her tulips with my cock inside her warm mouth. The pleasure was intense but I suddenly realized that I could suck and lick her pussy while she did this to me. Soon, slurping and sucking sounds emanated from both of us and I could feel the tension building in my balls. I tried to resist, but her mouth was like my kryptonite and before I knew what'd hit me my hips thrust upward uncontrollably. My mouth latched on to her clit and I came. My protests were merely hums against her as she pressed herself downward to keep my mouth engaged.

It would have been screams and shouts of 'oh fuck' and any number of profanities that I could imagine as I came harder for my sister this time than I had when she'd sucked me this morning. As it was, I just shuddered through it as her mouth milked every bit of my ejaculate from me. In return, she was letting down some cream as well and it was tastier than what she'd given me this morning.

When she finished flinching on my tongue, she climbed off and joined me prone on the bed. We were both breathing raggedly and there was a light sheen of sweat on us. The aroma of her was thick on my face as we turned to kiss one another, so I wasn't surprised when I tasted myself on her lips and tongue. The two flavors somehow matched or complemented each other as we continued kissing. When we broke for air, she inspected the firmness of my cock with her hand.

"What'd I tell you? You're just about ready to go again."

I looked down to see if it really was. I don't know why I didn't believe her at that moment, maybe it was doubt in my own ability, but sure enough, it was springing back up.

"Maybe we can wait a little bit," I suggested.

"Of course, I'm tired out too. We'll need our strength for the big event."

"Emma?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Thanks."

"Don't do that, my thanks will be you going on to find someone special."

I already had someone special and all I wanted was her, but my thoughts were interrupted by the phone. Emma moved from the bed and quickly answered it with a 'Hi Mama' to tell me who it was. However, as she returned to the bed, she stretched the long phone cord over so she could gently stroke me with her left hand. Periodically, she'd cover the speaker and suck me into her mouth. Soon she had me as hard as I'd been earlier. The whole thing took me by surprise but excited me to no end.

Finally, she moved to write the number for the hotel, and said her goodbyes. After she hung up she smiled and sucked me back into her mouth for several quick bobs of her head. Then in a quick motion, she mounted me with her pussy rubbing right against my throbbing erection.

She leaned forward to kiss me again and then whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to go?"

"Uh-huh," I intoned and nodded. Hearing those same words from the lake took new meaning now.

She sat back up and asked, "You want me to be 'mommy' or your 'professor'?"

She had a wicked smile on her face and I was torn between those choices but I knew as I felt her slip me inside and replied, "Can you be my sister Emma, she's the sexiest woman I know?"

Emma's eyes closed as she pressed herself downward further. My hands were instantly at her hips. The feeling of being inside of her was indescribable. The tightness of her muscles somehow both restricted and invited the intrusion. The union of our bodies was a perfect match.

"God, you're so fucking big," she gasped as I felt a soft pressure pushing back against the tip of my penis.

Her words undid her previous admonition concerning size. Her eyes reopened as she lifted herself back off of me.

"Are you just saying that?"

"Paul, you're hung like a horse," she replied sincerely as she glided me back inside.

She had a little tremor as she reseated herself on me. The smile wasn't wicked any more, it was pleasure and I wanted her to be delighted with me. I needed to please her, to hear I was doing well and whether she knew that or not, she gave me exactly what I needed.

"You like being inside your big sister, huh?" she asked as she began rocking herself upon me.

"Oh, yes. You're so beautiful, gentle and loving."

Leaning forward she offered me her breasts and changed the angle of our coupling. My hands moved to them and aided the right one into my awaiting lips as I kneaded the other softly. Her crinkled nipple tightened further as I sucked upon it and a low moan escaped her lips. With her weight nearly off of me in our new position, my hips began bucking upward to meet her downward thrusts.

"Oh, yeah, Paul! Fuck me with your big fat dick! Fuck your sister hard!"

Her words were pushing me forward too quickly and I could feel myself tightening again. It felt like maybe it was another test like a 'mother may I' command that shouldn't be followed because she had not yet said 'yes you may'. From somewhere down deep, I found the restraint I needed and just continued thrusting without giving in to my own need to cum.

Then I released her breasts and put my hands back upon her muscular hips to force her downward onto me. My only desire was to hear her rapture. In my mind, those sounds she'd made when I'd caused her orgasm with my mouth and tongue were the only praise I needed. As I watched the expressions on her face, I wondered what words I might use to affect her as she had me. Then I stumbled upon the idea at once.

"Are you going to cum on your baby brother's dick Emma?" I asked as her breath came pantingly.

"Uh-huh."

"You like having me inside you, huh?"

"Yesss, it's so naughty. You like it too, don't you?"

"You know I love it and I love hearing you cum. I want to watch you when it happens, so I can draw you."

"Oh, yes - draw me in the midst of ecstasy!"

"Tell me what to do."

"I want you to squirt your sticky jizz inside me."

I wanted to desperately, but I didn't think I could take another failure, "Climax for me first."

"Trust - me - I - will," she said between collisions.

I could tell things were changing inside her. She was gripping my cock ever more tightly. Her breath was becoming more jagged, her grunts and moans more forceful. Our pace increased and I knew there would be no holding back soon. I could feel it building to the point that I would normally close my eyes and erupt, but I couldn't. Watching her climax was the only thing that could make it better and so, I told her I was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds