Rachael's Awakening Ch. 05

The logs snapped and popped, sending a shower of sparks up the chimney. It had sounded so loud that Rachael jumped, felt the gooseflesh rise again, and then shivered. She then felt Rodger's hand glide down her arm to her hand, which he took a light hold of as he guided her down until she felt her towel with her free hand.

"Ssshh, girl. It's ok." Rodger's voice whispered into her ear as she felt his body move closer to hers.

She could feel her sex grow wet as his hands moved up her arms from her wrists to her shoulders and then down between them. She could feel the heat from his body against her back as she was pulled back against his chest.

"Before you sit, get on all fours for me, please." His voice still had that husky edge, but he had spoken softly versus the low whisper of just a few minutes ago.

Rodger gently pushed against Rachael's back then with his hand, he nudged her legs apart. His fingers found the wire that extended from Rachael's vagina and slowly pulled the bullet probes free from their hiding places.

"Thank You, Sir," Rachael said softly.

"You are welcome, my dear. Now, I would like you to get comfy on these pillows, but make certain that your towel is under you." Rodger placed the vibrating double bullet on the cloth next to the lube.

He picked up the bag from Mikala's, pulled it open, found the bag he wanted, then put it back under the coffee table... but near enough to him so he could reach for something else if he wanted to use it.

"Rachael? Sit up please. I need you to do something for me."

She rose to her knees, mindful that her towel was under her as it should be; then she turned her face up to Rodger's.

"Yes Sir?" She asked softly.

"You need to pick one of these for me to place on you to indicate that the first stage of intense training has begun."

Rachael looked down at Rodger's hands and saw that he was holding the three Kitty Collars from the last stop they had made earlier in the day. She reached out and picked up the Pink collar, which she then handed to Rodger.

"This one please Sir," She looked into his eyes as she handed him the collar, then moved her hands to her neck and lifted the heavy tresses of Dark Chocolate Brown hair and held the weight tight against her head as she felt Rodger move close against her again as he fastened the collar around the slim column of her throat.

"A lovely choice, my dear girl. Start with the palest of the three, and then go up in color so the Burgundy one represents the last stage. Hmm, I like the way you think. I see you have already moved your hair up and out of the way. Good."

He smiled as he opened the package and took the collar out. He moved closer to Rachael so she could feel the effect her innocence had on him. He wanted her to know that the blind faith she showed, as well as the level of trust she had in him, made him realize that he had chosen well.

These last few months since Becca's betrayal had been worth the wait. He was behind her now and he pressed his body fully against her back. He noted how nicely his cock fitted against the crack of her ass as he pulled the collar toward him so he could clasp it closed. He pulled the soft pink leather through the clip and placed the little hook into the next to the last notch; then slid it through the bottom part of the buckle.

"You may let your hair drop down Rachael. Next, I want you to turn and face me." He waited while Rachael let her hair drop and then turned so she was facing him.

He realized that with his back to the fire, this position put his face in full shadow. He would be able to see every change of expression on her face while she would be unable to see his. It was how he wanted it... for now.

"Rachael, we are about to embark on a new phase in our relationship and I need to know that you are willing to accept whatever I do, understanding that it will be done in a way to make your new life better. Do you understand?

"Do you willingly bind yourself to me, and only me? Do you willingly give me the gift of your submissiveness? Do you have any qualms about this?"

"Yes, I am willing to accept that whatever You do, from tonight forward, will be done as a way to make my new life better. Yes, I understand." Her voice was clear and steady when she spoke, any trace of nerves or possible nervousness was gone.

"Yes, I willingly give you the gift of my submissiveness and know that by so doing, I am binding myself to You, and only You. And no Sir, I have no qualms whatsoever."

"Good. Thank you for the gifts you have given me. I will treasure them. Now, I will add a few more logs while you get comfortable among the pillows. Make sure that your towel is under your puss, please."

Rodger got up, moved to the raised hearth, and then reached for the screen. He moved it aside and began to add a few logs. He tossed in the Cinnamon scented pinecones this time, as he wanted Rachael to enjoy the rest of what was coming. He knew he was delaying what he'd made up his mind to do. He wanted to build the need within Rachael.

He put the screen back in place and turned to face the girl who now wore her first training collar. He smiled as the pink stones caught the firelight and winked back at him through the flowing strands of her hair.

He felt his cock twitch as he saw she was on her belly, with her arms crossed at the wrists with her chin resting on them. As he moved so he was behind her once again, he smiled as he saw the edge of her towel was visible to about mid-thigh.

"Just lie there and be still my dear. I have a treat for you as my way of saying how much you pleased me today."

He dipped his hand back into the bag from Mikala's and pulled out one of the tall bottles of lubricant. He popped the lid and poured some into his hand then began rubbing his palms together. Straddling her hips, he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to rub in circles.

Her skin soon softened as he rubbed and it drank up the moisture from his fingers and palms. This time when he grabbed the bottle and popped the cap, he let the liquid drizzle down along her spine and across her shoulder blades. He quickly landed the flat of his palm against the orb of her ass.

"Be still or I will stop and instead of being rewarded for the pleasure you gave me earlier today, you will be punished. Am I clear?"

The tone in Rodger's voice was enough to immediately still Rachael's movements. She lay very still beneath him.

"Yes Sir. You are very clear. I am sorry for moving... but the lotion was cold and I was unprepared."

"Be that as it may, you need to learn control when I am atop you. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir; very clear."

"Good. Then I will continue, this time. Next time, I will stop and you will be punished."

Rodger began to rub the liquid over her back and he slowly began to move his hands lower and lower. Slowly he caressed the cheeks of her ass and he felt his need begin to rise again. This time, he let himself harden and become full. Still straddling her, he moved his body down until he straddled her legs just above her knees. The time to move was now. He shifted his weight to his right leg and arm then raised his left leg.

"Pull a pillow under your belly. Then drape your towel over the bottom edge of it. Next, I want you to open your legs as wide as wide as you can while still being comfortable. I want enough room so I will fit between them while I continue."

He waited while Rachael quickly made the adjustments and got comfortable again. Then, he lowered his body between her spread-wide legs and discovered, to his joy, that she was at the perfect height and tilt for him to enter her ass.

He poured a small pool of lubricant at the base of her spine and began to rub the cheeks of her ass. Slowly he began to move his hands inward toward her dark pucker. He touched it lightly and watched as the orbs clenched and unclenched. He ran his fingers lightly over her dark center again and got the same reaction, again. He then brought a lube-covered hand down and coated his hard cock and balls.

Rodger's fingers began to play lightly against the opening of Rachael's ass when quite suddenly he pushed against it. He felt it tighten up then relax. He wondered if she were ready for deeper anal play; that of feeling wet fingers being pushed into her ass.

Rachael was trying to be still so she took a deep breath and spoke softly.

"I want you in my ass, Sir. You know I've never had it before, but I want to feel you in my ass. Please Sir, please take my ass."

Without further hesitation, Rodger pushed the two lube-coated fingers as far as they would go into her ass, and then pulled them back out of her ass. Rachael began quivering and her legs began shaking. Her hands gripped the pillows beneath her like her life depended on her hanging on to something solid.

Rodger heard her breathing change and become like a pant.

"Please Sir, please. Take my ass. I want to feel you inside me. Please!"

He suddenly pulled his two fingers out and pushed three back in. Rachael's back arched and she raised her hips as she begged him once again to take her ass.

Rodger got up on his knees behind Rachael's ass and spread her legs wider apart then moved his body closer to hers until the tip of his cock was against her ass.

"Take a deep breath Rachael. I will go as easy as I can, but you will feel some pressure as I begin to push into you and begin to penetrate deeper. You will feel your ass stretching as my cock goes deeper, but you are not to cry out. "If you do, I will pull out, place a ball gag in your mouth and then when I am back between your legs, I will shove my cock into your ass... and it will hurt. I don't want to hurt you. But you've begged me to take your ass.

"Tonight, I will oblige you and do just that. I will fill your ass until I cum. You have my permission to cum as I take your ass this time."

"Oh, Thank you Sir," Rachael said softly.

His cock pressed against her as his hands held her hips. She took the deep breath he recommended and as she let it out when he pressed in and pulled her hips back to meet his thrust.

Suddenly, the muscles relaxed and he was inside Rachael. He had worried that unless he had properly prepared her, the first time would be too painful. A smile came to his face realizing the Rachael was pushing back against him, wanting more.

Rachael concentrated on relaxing her ass, willing him inside her darkest places. She knew that he had given her lots of attention and training in preparation for this moment. When her focus was just right she felt him enter her. No other feeling was anything like how it felt! He paused and held himself in her ass. She waited for him to push in deeper, waited until, almost without her control, she pushed back a fraction of an inch.

Roger pushed in until half his length was in her. He noted the powerful urges to slam into her, pounding his lust to completion. He instead pulled back and dripped lube on the junction of their bodies. The sight of her ass stretched and penetrated with his shinning cock inspired more passion and more need in him. It had been too long.

She felt him pull back and started to whimper. Before the sound was made she stopped herself. He pushed back in... and deeper. She wondered if he was all the way in now. She wanted all of him.

As he pulled back again Rachael did let a moan escape. She did not see his smile, but it was there. On the next stroke in, Roger pressed his body against her ass and buried his throbbing cock completely inside Rachael.

"I have taken your ass Rachael. No other man has filled you here, or will ever."

"Sir, may I beg?"

"What do you want, Rachael?"

"Fill me. Cum in my ass. I want to feel you cumming inside me. I want to feel you tomorrow from what you do tonight. Please Sir."

She felt his hands tighten their grip on her hips. He moved her away from his hips and back against them as he watched his cock moving in and out of her.

"Oh, Sir! I am so thankful to you. I never knew such happiness. I am tingling in places I never knew I had."

Roger was feeling his own body preparing for giving Rachael what they both wanted.

"Touch your clit Rachael. Cum with me."

His voice was husky with lust as he watched her right hand move to her clit and at the first touch she felt a surge in her body for the long awaited orgasm. His breath came in gasps now just as hers was in sync with their motion.

Faster, harder, and beyond all control they came together. Roger bellowed and Rachael screamed. She felt the first explosion of cum as it entered her ass then her own orgasm blocked the recognition of his other spurts.

Roger held still, still deep inside her. His breathing calmed and he noted they were both sweaty.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I am your submissive, Sir."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds