• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 01

Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 01

123

As always everyone in this story is over the age of 18. There are themes of rough sex, cheating and reluctance, so if this sort of thing offends you in any way, I'd advise you to read no further.

Feedback and comments are always welcome.

*****

A lot had changed in Rachel's life in the last four months. She'd met a guy named Aaron whilst speed dating with a friend. He was 24 and fairly cute, if a little geekier looking than her previous boyfriends, but they got along really well.

Things developed quickly. He knew she was desperate to move out of her parent's house. So after only a month of dating, Rachel found herself moving into his flat in the city. It was a new and exciting adventure for her.

Rachel had never, at the age of 21, really been in a proper grown up relationship before, so she was determined to give this one a go. Sure, it meant denying her bizarre and unusual urges which all seemed to revolve around older men, but she wanted to try and put those feelings to bed. It was about time she had a normal boyfriend who was her age. Because that was the right thing to do...wasn't it?

He would buy her gifts, take her for meals, he treated her incredibly well. But nothing seemed to extinguish the nagging voices in the back of her mind.

Whenever they'd be eating at a fancy restaurant, all she could think about was how big the old waiters cock was, the one who'd been eyeing her up ever since she'd walked in.

After only a few weeks of being together, Aaron told her he loved her, but Rachel could never bring herself to say it back. Was that fair on him? Maybe not. It was hard though when everyone around her seemed so happy for her that she'd found a nice guy. Her mum was happy, her friends were happy, Aaron was very happy...but was she?

All she could do was give it more time. Maybe those feelings would grow? She cared about him a lot, there was no doubting that. But having never said 'I love you' to anyone before, something inside her told her she would know when she was ready. It would be unfair so say it if she didn't truly feel it. All she had to do was keep her darker urges at bay, and it might turn out ok...

Friday Night 9:45 p.m

"Aaron is that you?" Rachel heard a loud clattering coming from the hall, followed by the sound of two men laughing.

"Oh god look at the state of you!" Her boyfriend had clearly fallen over and was being helped to his feet by a man Rachel didn't recognise.

"Baby, thish ish my boss Mr Steele." Aaron was slurring his words badly.

"Please call me Hank."

Rachel thought that Mr Steele was quite a fitting name. He looked a bit like Clint Eastwood in a weird way, tall and slender, with short white hair. His eyes were grey, a steely grey. Hank didn't look as worse for wear as her boyfriend did, but the rosy hint to his cheeks and the stagger in his walk, told her he had also had a skin full. Rachel shook his hand and ushered the pair of drunks through to the lounge. "I thought you said you were just going for a few drinks after work?"

"Yeah a few...or ten. Could ya grab ush some beers babe?"

"I think you've had enough." Rachel gave Aaron a stern look, but he waved her away. "Just one more won't...hic...hurt."

"I'll have one for the road if it's on offer." Hank chipped in.

Rachel noted that Hank hadn't stopped staring at her chest since he'd walked in. This kind of behaviour never came as a huge surprise to her. She was well aware that her huge, natural, 32FF tits, turned the heads of most men, both old and young, especially when they'd had a few beers in them. But there was something sinister about his staring, it was like he was mentally undressing her with his steely eyes, and unashamedly so. When she caught him looking he just winked and went back to checking out her body.

Given her track history with old creepy men, Rachel couldn't help feel a little turned on by the constant leering. She wasn't arrogant but she knew she was very attractive, and that most men would kill to get close to her. Since meeting Aaron 4 months ago though, she'd been nothing but a good and faithful girlfriend.

Her sex life was admittedly much more boring now, which was frustrating, but she cared about Aaron and didn't want to do anything to jeopardise their relationship. Still, that didn't stop her imagination from sinking back into the darker, dirtier, nastier places that had peppered her past, whenever she needed to relieve herself. Something which she found herself needing to do much more regularly these days, no thanks to her boyfriends limited stamina in the bedroom.

She handed them the beers and went back to finish the washing up. The lounge and kitchen were open planned. Hank had seated himself so that he had a good view of Rachel as she washed up. She was still wearing her work clothes. A tightly fitted, navy blue satin blouse, which emphasised not only her incredibly large natural breasts, but also her toned and slender waist. Her cream coloured skirt was short, finishing a few inches above her knees. It too was figure hugging and made her juicy bottom look even more mouth-watering, especially to a dirty sex starved old man like Hank.

Rachel's wavy blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. Hank watched in a trance like state, as it swished from side to side across her back as she vigorously scrubbed some pots and pans.

She had no idea of just how much of a creep Aaron's boss was, although she was soon going to find out. Every day at work Hank passed by Aaron's desk, just to stare at the picture he had framed of Rachel on it. He couldn't believe that this dorky looking guy had snared such a drop dead gorgeous girl. Those hips, those tits, those lips and that face, the face of an angel.

He got into the habit of taking the photo into his office, once everyone had left for the day, and masturbated furiously over it. His obsession with her was reaching fever pitch. Hank knew he had to meet her. So tonight he had purposely spiked Aaron's drinks, hoping that Rachel would be in when he carried her drunken boyfriend home. And boy was he not disappointed. She was even more stunning in the flesh.

Rachel looked back over her shoulder. Aaron's head appeared to be falling forward before being snapped upright again, she could tell he was on the verge of passing out. Hank gave her another wink.

A few minutes later, just as she had finished the last of the drying up, she sensed footsteps behind her. As she was about to turn, a pair of hands gripped her slender shoulders and began to roughly massage them.

"Oh! What the?..."

"You know I think your fella over there has fallen asleep. I could do with another beer though, why don't you have one with me?"

Rachel tried in vain to squirm free from his grip, but he stepped forward pinning her against the counter top.

"Mr Steele! Stop that!...you shouldn't be..." He really was a vile old man. His breath, which was right in her ear, stunk of cigarettes and booze.

"Oh hush now sweetness. It's just a harmless shoulder rub. You looked tense that's all."

That wasn't all though, because she could feel the hard bulge pressed firmly into her ass, which he began to slowly gyrate against her.

"Let me go Mr Steele! Are you mad? My boyfriend is right there!" She tried again to feebly prize his strong fingers away but he wasn't budging.

"So? What's he gonna do? And I told you to call me Hank." He breathed the words into her ear again, inhaling her sweet perfumed scent as he did so. It sent a shiver right down Rachel's spine. She'd been in this position numerous times before and knew full well were this was heading. Her body was reacting to the illicit scenario. Her nipples hardened against her will and she could feel a familiar wetness in her crotch, this was bad, very bad.

"Ok! Ok! Let's have one beer and then you can be on your way." She knew this wasn't what he really wanted, but it was worth a try.

"I'm not thirsty anymore. Tell me something Rachel, how does a guy like Aaron manage to get a girlfriend who's as sexy as you?" He ground into her again and Rachel had to bite her lip to stifle a groan of lust which she fought to repress.

"Th...that's personal...you...you shouldn't."

"You know this place of yours is nice but it's really rather small. I could give your worthless drunken mess of a fella over there a promotion. Then maybe you two lovebirds could find a nice big apartment? How does that sound?"

Hank was delighted that she hadn't screamed the house down already. He'd been fully expecting to be slapped, kicked in the balls, and verbally assaulted by now, but Rachel was merely squirming and feebly trying to get free.

"I'm not going to fuck you for a nicer apartment if that's what you are implying!" Rachel felt it was time to cut to the chase. The longer this went on the more worried she'd be that she might just give in to her base desires.

"Whoa there! Hold your horse's missy. I'm not suggesting we fuck, but maybe we could... have a bit of fun? If you know what I mean." He leant forward and nibbled on her lower neck.

"Fun for you maybe, but I doubt I'd enjoy it." She shot back in a harsh whisper. Even though her insides were screaming at her, that this was what she needed.

"You've got the nicest tits I've ever seen. I just want to play with them for a bit, nothing else."

"What!?! Are you CRAZY?"

Before Rachel could stop him though, Hank's hands had slipped around her sides and mashed her breasts together, causing them to swell up obscenely inside her blouse.

"HEY!"

"Ssshhhh! There's a good girl. Oh god they feel incredible." Hank lifted and mauled them all over, savouring the feeling of the smooth satin material against her soft mounds of flesh.

Rachel fought harder to remove his relentlessly groping hands, but every time she prized one away it was swiftly replaced with his other hand. Her body was betraying her like she knew it would. She couldn't stop a few groans from escaping her lips as she was roughly felt up.

After about a minute of enduring her breasts being squeezed and manhandled until her nipples felt raw, she finally gathered her dwindling willpower. Knowing full well she couldn't match him for strength, she lifted her high heeled foot over his and stamped down on it. Hank yelped in pain and let go.

"You need to leave! Right NOW!" She waved her finger at him defiantly but he just laughed.

"Fine. You can tell your boy over there not to bother coming back to work." Hank knew he didn't have grounds to fire Aaron, in fact he was one of his best employee's but he had to try something.

"That's not fair! You can't do that!" Rachel's fierce whisper was almost a snarl, as she curled her lip in anger.

"Oh I can...and I will."

There was a brief standoff where neither of them moved a muscle. Rachel was the first to break though. She slowly lowered her waving finger back to her side. Hank could see the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she breathed heavily. Her motions, or in this case the lack thereof, where enough of a green light for him to pounce.

He moved swiftly grabbing her by the blouse and ripping it open. Fortunately for her it had poppers down the front, so at least she didn't lose all the buttons off of it, like she had the last time a man had forcefully ripped her top open. Hank didn't waste time admiring her pale violet coloured, lacy, half cup bra for long. He quickly scooped her tits free from each cup and immediately bent down and feasted on one, then the other.

Her warm flesh was as smooth as silk. He was truly in seventh heaven as he sucked hungrily on each of her small, rock hard nipples. He then buried his face in between them and squashed her soft pillows of flesh around his head.

Hank dragged his tongue from the cleft of her breasts, up over her collarbone and started kissing and nibbling on her taught neck. Rachel gasped and whimpered, unable to hold back the feelings of lust burning through her any longer.

"Get on your knees!" His tone was firm and authoritarian and before she realised what she was doing Rachel had lowered herself to the floor and instinctively reached out and began tugging down his trousers.

"Oh I knew you were a little slut from the moment I saw you. Suck my big dick like the whore you are!"

Rachel was on autopilot now. She had repressed her cravings for this kind of treatment for so long now. Aaron only ever treated her like a princess, something which got boring very quickly. Just because of the way she looked, society placed her up on this pedestal. But all she ever truly wanted, was to be dragged down off that pedestal and ruthlessly fucked over it. Was it so wrong that she loved to be degraded? Maybe she was a slut? Maybe he was right. All she really knew was that dirty old men's cocks were her biggest weakness.

After a few tugs his cock sprang free. It was longer and thicker than her boyfriends, something which made her pussy even wetter, as she imagined what it would feel like filling her up. It was an angry shade of purple and looked painfully hard, already leaking droplets of pre cum.

Hank's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her tongue flick across his sensitive tip. He looked down into her beautiful blue eyes, and watched her exposed tits swaying beneath her as she moved. He knew he wasn't going to last long.

So wanting to make the most of it, he grabbed Rachel's head firmly, and in one thrust, buried his full length into her throat.

Rachel's eyes widened in shock and she gagged a little. Her expertise at deep throating, which she'd proudly gathered with much practise over the years, were tested to their limits. But she took it all in her stride.

He was soon powerfully thrusting in and out of her mouth with unbridled enthusiasm. "Oh fuck yes! Oh god! Suck it baby! Suck my big dick!"

Every time he entered her tight throat, Hank let out a deep grunt of lust. He watched in amazement as her plump pink lips formed a vacuum around his gnarled veiny shaft, sucking hard. It was almost as though she wanted to keep him there, deep in her throat.

"UG! UG! UG! UG! UG!" The sound of Rachel's gags echoed around the tiny kitchen.

Unfortunately for him it was over all too soon. He reached down and began to maul her tits all over, just as his cock began to twitch and his balls were primed to burst. "SHIT! FUCK YES!"

He pulled his dick free of her mouth and began to wank it frantically. Seconds later a long jet of cum splashed across Rachel's face, covering one of her eyes and dripping down her cheek. The next shot plastered across her lips and she opened her mouth to take some onto her tongue. "UNGH! AH! FUCK!" Hank groaned as the last big rope of cum landed on her tits.

He stared in wonder at the mess he'd made all over his employee's girlfriend's stunning face. He gave his cock a few final squeezes and slapped his wilting tool against her tits, marvelling at how they rippled with each slap.

"I think you may have just saved your fella's job there my dear."

"I thought you said you would give him a promotion?" Rachel wiped the sticky mess out of her eye and squinted up at the panting old pervert.

"I think you should pop by my office one day this week, when the rest of the staff have gone home of course. Maybe we can discuss terms as far as a promotion goes then."

Rachel angrily slapped his cock away from her face. "Fucking men! You're all the same!" The awoken devil inside her knew full well that she was going to be seeing him again though. Now she knew the size of this old man's cock, she knew she had to have it inside her. It was all she was going to think about for the next few days, that was for sure.

She washed her face and chest with a dish cloth and straightened up her clothing, before walking Hank to the door.

"See you Monday Aaron!" He called out to his unconscious staff member, with a hearty chuckle.

Just as Rachel was about to close the door on him, he pulled her out into the hallway and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. She didn't kiss him back, but let him briefly thrust his tongue into her mouth before she eventually pushed him away. "And I'll see you later in the week." He grinned and smacked her ass hard, disappearing down the corridor before she could answer.

Rachel stood there dumbstruck for a few seconds rubbing her lips, as the heat on her ass cheek began fading away. With an exasperated sigh, she walked back inside and closed the door.

Rachel and Aaron had only been living in their new apartment for about three months. She had only ever met Arthur, the man in the flat opposite theirs, on a handful of occasions.

Arthur was 55 and lived alone. He'd never married but he did have a 30 year old son from a previous relationship, who visited him about twice a year. Apart from that he rarely saw anyone. He was the epitome of a lonely old man. Seeing as he hardly ever went out, he'd let his appearance go to pot. He was very overweight, with bad skin and thin greasy grey hair. Hank may have been 10 years Arthur's senior, but he kept in reasonable shape and looked after himself. If you stood them side by side, you'd be convinced their ages were reversed.

Rachel might have hardly ever seen him, but he saw her every day. From the first day she'd moved in, he'd taken every chance he had to perv on her. He knew her morning and evening routines, waiting eagerly by his front door's peep hole for a brief glimpse of the incredible blonde, leaving and returning home from work. His favourite was the weekends though. Rachel would go for long jogs in the mornings, and would often do stretches in the hall as she waited for the lift. She always looked sexy, but on these occasions she looked unbelievable, in her skin tight spandex running gear.

To put it mildly, he'd become obsessed with her. Constantly playing with the bulge in his pants every time she walked by. His imagination had always been his best friend and he'd vividly concoct scenarios where she would get locked out of her flat and he would invite her in, then one thing led to another. He'd normally be cumming in his pants before his vivid imagination could even get much further than her peeling up her top. That was just how sexy this girl was.

He rarely had the nerve to speak to her though, and the few times they had crossed paths in the hall, he would go bright red and shuffle off inside before he got an instant erection in front of her.

This evening though something had happened which had shocked him to the very core. He lay awake going over the events in his mind all night, wondering how best to handle what he'd seen.

It had started when he heard Aaron, or as he liked to call him, the lucky bastard, singing merrily out in the corridor. He went to have a look, hoping Rachel was with him, but saw he was being propped up instead by an older man, who he presumed must be his dad.

Disappointed by only seeing her worthless partner and some old git, who in his mind was now equally as much of a lucky bastard, for getting to spend even a second in Rachel's ethereal company.

About half an hour later he heard their door open once more and rushed back to his peep hole. This time what he saw made his jaw drop to the floor, and he very nearly shot his load right there and then in his instantly tented trousers.

Rachel and the old guy had emerged from the flat, but just as she was about to shut the door on him, he had pulled her out into the hall, shoved her up against the wall and planted a passionate kiss upon her lips.

Arthur watched in awe, his heart pounding in his chest, unable to believe what he was seeing. He was expecting her to push him away, to shout and scream and slap the man. Then maybe Arthur could rush to her aid like a knight in shining armour. Something for which he was sure, she would be eternally grateful for. That never happened though. For some unimaginable reason, she didn't fight him of. Even allowing him to grope her wonderfully peachy bum as he savaged her mouth with his own. Then the old git had the audacity to slap her bum hard and walk away, leaving the blonde beauty with a puzzled look upon her gorgeous face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds