• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel's Sweet Desserts Ch. 02 & 03

Rachel's Sweet Desserts Ch. 02 & 03

Rachel's Just Desserts

Chapter Two:

Rachel was awakened by the phone. Looking around she spotted it on the nightstand and picked it up.

"Hello?' she mumbled in it.

"Good Morning. This is your wakeup call. Room service is on its way up with your breakfast," said the nameless voice.

"I didn't order any . . . oh, thank you," she said hanging up.

Stumbling out of bed she saw it was 9:00 am. She spotted a white terry cloth robe laid across the bed. Putting it on, she tied the belt. It fit perfectly. Hearing a knock at the door she walked towards the door and opened it.

A stunning woman pushed in a table. "Good Morning," she said in a cheery voice.

"Good Morning," said Rachel running a hand through her auburn hair.

The woman looked strangely at her and proceeded to lay the food on the dining room table. There were three cereals, milk, toast, coffee and juice. Looking around the room for her purse the woman smiled and said,

"Already taken care of dear – enjoy."

She gingerly sat at the table and poured herself a cup of coffee. She wondered why the woman had looked at her so funny. Taking the cup of coffee, she walked into the huge bathroom. She stared and finally saw what the woman had seen. To the left of her mouth were semen stains from last night.

'Oh dear God,' she thought. She remembered, pretty much of last night and her hand flew to her cheeks where she had been spanked. Lifting the robe, she turned her cheeks to the mirror but didn't see and red marks. 'Thank God for small favors,' she thought.

Coming out of the bathroom she saw Peter, her Master coming into the suite. She quickly walked out and greeted him warmly.

"Good morning, Master. I missed you." She went and hugged him and he embraced her while taking the coffee from her hand. Pushing her shoulder down she instinctively went down to the floor on her knees.

"Drop your robe, Rachel," he commanded her.

She shrugged out of the robe, and unzipped him.

"You know what I want," he ordered.

His clothes smelled of smoke but she turned her attention to his bulging cock straining against his underwear. She pulled his shorts down and licked his balls. She took her tongue and slashed at the balls back and forth, forth and back and listened to him moan. Suddenly she was aware that he had one foot on her back as she began to lick his cock. She couldn't believe that she was sucking another man's cock, while he leaned against a door and had a foot resting on her back.

She could feel his cock swelling up and then his hand came down on the back of her head forcing her to take more cock in her mouth. She had trouble breathing but within a minute he was cumming in her mouth. His cum was hot and felt like lava flowing down her throat. She pulled her head back and some of his cum went down her lips on her face.

He pushed her back and she landed on the floor with her legs splayed. He could see her bare pussy and her small breasts and she felt very uncomfortable. Kneeling down he scooped some more of his spunk from her face into her mouth.

"You know what they say, good to the last drop," and laughed. She had to smile as well. Stepping over her he began to take off his clothes. Putting his wallet and change on one of the dressers he began to whistle. Looking back at her stilling sitting on her ass he said,

"Nice, very nice, Rachel. Now when you hear the shower run I want you to come in the shower and wash me. Understand dear?"

Rachel nodded and got to her knees. "May I have some coffee, Sir?"

"Coffee, only."

He walked away nude, into the bathroom. Rising she stood and poured herself some fresh coffee. She walked to the dresser and examined his wallet. Rachel knew she shouldn't be doing this but, as was her habit, she was too curious for her own good. She saw the pictures of his family and thought they were an attractive family. She noticed the many $100 bills and found a small ticket stub from the casino which showed he had won $5, 476 at blackjack. At that precise moment he walked out and stared at her.

"What do you think you are doing cunt?" demanded her Master.

Like a deck of playing cards the wallet, bills, and ticket stub went flying into the air. Walking quickly, he grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed.

"I, I, I, I. . . . it was wrong . . . I am so sorry. . .'' she stammered. She was screwed and she knew it. ‘What was I thinking,' she thought. She began to cry.

He looked at her in disgust and picked up the phone.

"This is Peter Brazen. My guest will be leaving and needs to be on the next flight to Kansas City. Make the necessary arrangements and call me back."

She had begun to cry and realized what a huge, stupid mistake she had made. He picked up the money and threw the $100 bills on the pillow next to her. Get dressed and be ready to leave." Shaking his head in disgust he walked away.

Scrambling off the bed she ran and stood in front of him. Crying hard with chest heaving she begged him to not throw her out.

"I wasn't stealing . . . I just wanted to KNOW more about you."

"What question have I never answered you? When have I EVER been dishonest? When, Rachel, tell me," he demanded.

"Never, Sir, never," she admitted. "It is my nature to be curious, you even told me that several times."

"Why the fuck should I believe you? Why?"

"Please, I beg you do not throw me away," she fell at his feet crying.

Dragging her by the hair he sat down on the bed while she lay, still sobbing at his feet.

"Quiet," he demanded. She did not hear.

Chapter 3:

Rachel couldn't believe that he would tie her nude, spread-eagled on the bed. She flexed her wrists but they were held tight with leather restraints and it was the same with her feet. Master had put sun blocker sunglasses on her and she could see nothing but the vague flickering from the many candles he had set up. He had put a pillow under her head as well as under her ass. He had taken the time to spread her long hair around her head so it would be out of the way.

"Rachel, I am going to put this scarf over your mouth. I want you to see how long you can keep it there. If you want it off simply blow and it will be gone."

She immediately blew it off. She could feel her Master's disappointment.

"Please," she begged. ”DON’T do this, please. Spank me; use the crop, but not this."

"Think how you have disappointed me, Rachel. What are your instructions? Think, girl."

She knew that he would not leave the room. He was a good Master and would never take a chance that she would be in any kind of danger. But she still felt nervous and very scared. She hated being tied up and he knew it the bastard. But she had disappointed him. Last night after a terrific session with him she had watched him get up and move to the cabinet and pull out her dish. 'What was he doing' she thought.

He went over to the full size refrigerator and pulled out a big bottle of water and ice cubes. He carefully poured the water and the ice cubes and set it on the floor. She hated the bowl and she hated herself for feeling a perverse sense of pleasure as she ate and drank from the bowl. She had tried to fight it but she knew that he would ignore her and swat her ass unless she gave the word and she had refused.

She loved his disciplining of her and the fact that he seemed to know her needs and gave her exactly what she needed and more and yet still felt protective of her. Then she watched him go into the other bedroom of the suite and come out with six pillows and blankets and arrange them on the floor. She wondered at the time whom it was for. He laid the blankets on the floor comfortably and then scattered the pillows around the blankets. He then looked at it then went back and returned with a comforter. He squatted down and made a bed out of the blankets. He then took the bowl and put it to the left of the pillows.

"I am not sleeping there, am I?" she asked.

"Of course, slut. If I need you I know where you are."

"The hell I am," she responded. "I didn't come here to sleep on the damn floor," she pouted as she crossed her arms.

He got up and went to his suitcase and pulled out his belt.

"Okay, okay," she said getting up.

"Too late," he said grabbing her elbow.

"No, no, no,” she wailed but she knew it was for naught.

"Please, let me suck your cock, use my ass, anything," she wailed.

"I will, anyway," he laughed pulling her ass over his lap.

She struggled but he merely laughed. He smoothed his hands across her ass. She tried to buck up but it made no difference. She knew he loved to run his hands across her ass. And God knew she loved it. He liked to rest his hand on her cheeks and pat them lovingly.

’How could he caress and then spank them,' she had often wondered.

Using his right hand the blows began to fall and she cried out but it was no use. He wouldn't stop. She refused to cry out. She bit her lip. Soon the blows stopped. He then paused and then she felt the leather from his belt on her ass.

"Shit," she screamed out. "Stop you fucker," she screamed. But he did not stop. He had apparently doubled the belt and began spanking her.

"Thirty six hits for every year you have been born," he said above her cries.

Her flesh was stinging, and the burning was intense and she knew she couldn't take it.

Her long hair was on the floor and her tears were falling there as well. Finally, she screamed,

"RED, RED, RED."

He stopped and let her fall on the floor, face down. She lay sobbing on the floor and he picked her up. He carried her to the bed and laid her face down while she continued to cry. She soon felt a lotion on her ass cheeks as he rubbed it in. It was cooling and the heat in her cheeks were slowly being rubbed out by the lotion. He then slipped two fingers in her pussy and played with her. He realized, as she did, at how soaked her pussy was. He played with her clit and he felt a strong response.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, meeeee," she cried out.

"Later, sweetie, later," he told her.

He took her into the bathroom and told her to take a shower.

When she came out he told her to get on the bed and that is how she found herself spread-eagled on the bed.

"Sir, are you there?"

No response.

"Please Sir," but still no response.

"For God's sakes are you there?"

"I am always here, Rachel, always."

"Thank you, Sir." She was trying to relax.

"Where are you going to sleep tonight?"

"By your bed, Sir."

"Correct, slut, correct."

Eventually he released her and she went to the bathroom. When she came out she went to the prepared bed on the floor and lay down. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, slut."

"Goodnight, Sir."

She realized that soon he would be asleep and then she just might crawl into his bed. She decided that if she did he just might spank her again. Rachel smiled at the very thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel's Sweet Desserts Ch. 02 & 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds