Rain Falls Ch. 05

He crawled onto the bed, fully dressed, with a single-serve bottle of orange juice in his hand. He kissed me and slipped another pill in my mouth, handing me the orange juice when he broke off. I didn't need it, I was flying high, but I swallowed it anyway.

"How many of those do you have?" I asked.

"A bit," he replied, skimming his fingers down my body.

"What's a bit?"

"Ninety-six, now." He caressed my sac, rolling my balls in his fingers.

"Jesus." I whistled. "You have a hundred hits of X?"

"Had." He tapped the inside of my thigh. "Open."

"What'd you pay for that?" I asked, parting my legs for him.

"Nothing." He scooted off the bed and began to strip while watching me masturbate. "Just a small drawing of a demon."

He got back on the bed, bringing the lube with him. I looked to make sure it was the right kind that time. He slicked up two fingers and pushed them inside me, watching me writhe.

"Don't stop," he told me when I let go of my cock. "Did Bishop fuck you?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Just oral." I gasped as he rubbed my sweet spot.

"Mutual?"

"No," I panted. I was getting very close. "He's straight. It's how I paid rent for use of his couch."

"How many men have you let fuck you?"

His words were a bucket of ice on the fire swirling through my body.

I groaned in frustration and released my grip. "Now, Eric? Do we have to do this right now?"

"Yes." He hooked the fingers still deep inside me sending a spike of pleasure up my spine. "I'm not mad. I'm just curious."

"I don't know," I replied, honestly. "I didn't keep count."

"More or less than a hundred?" he asked.

"The only one that matters is you, Eric," I responded. "Please believe me."

He studied my face with his hand perfectly still. "I believe you, Rain." He slid his fingers out of me, greased up his prick, and crawled on top of me. Bringing one of my knees up to my chest, he slowly pushed inside me. I felt every inch burrowing its way deep into my channel. "We're going to go slow," he husked once he bottomed out.

I nodded, unable to speak.

He pulled back, just as slowly, and then proceeded to make love to me with a tenderness that I had only dreamed of and had never experienced. And, truthfully, I had never even imagined that Eric was capable of.

It took us hours to get ready to go out. Not because of how we dressed, he had dressed up more to go to Denton. It was because we kept getting distracted by each other. The sweet and gentle sex opened a floodgate of emotion and eroticism. Neither of us could resist touching or kissing on the other for any length of time.

Once we were dressed, him in a black, banded-collar shirt and his leathers, me in a red shirt and black pants that I had bought that day, we went dancing. He didn't take me where I'd expected, to Empire. He took me down to Cedar Springs and Throckmorton, also known as Oak Lawn, the predominantly gay area of town. We went in and out of the bars and clubs all along the strip. He dragged me into all of them. He seemed to be searching for something and never finding it. We did get to dance but we never stayed in one place long enough to get comfortable. We even spent some time at Sue Ellen's, a lesbian bar, where we were not overly welcome. The whole thing would have annoyed me except that he was being very affectionate. At no point did he ever stop touching me, holding me, kissing me. I felt loved. Because of that, I was more than happy to help him try to find whatever it was he needed.

He didn't settle. We ended up at Reverchon Park before the bars even closed. The park had the normal things, baseball diamonds, playground, etc., but on weekend nights, it became a meat market of epic proportions. The park wasn't that far from where I lived but I never went there. It was a little scary, dangerous, and the sex was free.

I was a little fidgety and nervous about being there. It was so well known as a pickup spot for gay sex that it just seemed very convenient for gay bashers. I was also fucked out of my mind on X so I kept forgetting to be cautious. I was safe with Eric. Eric wanted me and would take care of me. There were already a lot of people there when we arrived. We parked where everyone else did, in a row along a caliche roadway turned parking lot, and got out and walked the row. Everyone was friendly and I was sure that we weren't the only ones tripping something. There were quite a few guys smoking weed, and we got offered some, but we passed.

There were a couple of people that greeted Eric by name but I didn't recognize anyone. We meandered up the path, hand in hand, until we got to a car with the hatchback open and music coming from it. There were a few guys standing around, passing a joint.

"Sheldon," Eric called.

"Eric." One of the guys leaning on the car stood up and walked over to us.

"This is my Rain." Eric sidestepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. He was wearing those boots with the heels again and he was easily tall enough to rest his chin on the top of my head, which he did, fucker.

"Nice," Sheldon smiled. "Good to meet you, Eric's Rain."

He held out his hand and I shook it. Sheldon was a nice looking guy in his early forties. He had dark hair, pulled back in a low ponytail which was streaked with gray. He had a quick, friendly smile and softly hooded eyes. I couldn't tell if he was high or drunk or if it was just the way he looked. He was wearing all black clothes and silver jewelry, the principal piece being a pentacle on a leather thong around his neck. He also had the softest hands I had ever touched. I spent a lot of time with things on my hands that softened them, lube, lotion, semen, and I didn't, exactly, do any heavy lifting or anything, but my hands were nowhere near as soft as his.

"It's nice to meet you too," I replied. "Thank you for being there for Eric."

His eye widened in surprise. "He told you about that?"

"Yes," I said. "I wish he'd talked to me instead of someone else but I appreciate that you gave him good advice."

"You're very welcome," he smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Good." I smirked, "Phenomenal, actually."

"I have to admit, you're not what I expected," he told me. "When he said he was hurting you, I expected you to be a twink. I think you're taller than I am."

I laughed and I could hear the rumble of Eric's chuckle behind me. "Honestly, he's just enormous."

"Holy fuck," Eric bitched and thumped me on the head. "Did you just say that?"

Sheldon looked shocked but I grinned and winked at him. He caught on to the game pretty quick. "Really?" he drawled. "How big?"

"I haven't measured it yet," I smirked. "But it's got to be twelve by four, minimum."

"Wow." Sheldon gave a low whistle. "What's that feel like?"

"Seriously," Eric grumbled. "Stop."

"Heaven," I breathed and Eric slapped his hand over my mouth to stop me from saying anything more. Sheldon and I were both laughing at Eric's discomfort.

"Are you going to stop now?" Eric asked me.

I nodded and he removed his hand. I turned around to face him. "You have a magnificent cock, Eric. Surely you're not embarrassed?"

"I'm not the slightest bit embarrassed," he bristled. "I will whip it out right now and fuck you right here."

"Oh goody!" Sheldon exclaimed. "A show!"

Eric glared at both of us and turned and walked off.

"Well shit." I smirked at Sheldon. "That was fun. Thanks for playing but I gotta go."

He smiled. "Go get him, Tiger."

"You're not really mad are you?" I asked when I caught up to Eric.

"No." He grinned at me. "Who would get mad about his lover glorifying his dick?"

"I wasn't exaggerating, Eric," I grinned. "I think those dimensions are right. Or, at least, close."

"Maybe we'll measure it to find out," he suggested.

"You never have?"

He shook his head. "Never cared. It wasn't like I was going to put it on my resume."

"I thought all guys did it," I grinned. "So if you're not mad, why are we leaving?"

"I'm not mad." He leered at me. "But I'm horny as fuck."

"What happened to the idea of fucking me right here?" I taunted.

He shook his head. "Need lube." He stopped walking. "What does it feel like?"

I smiled. "Amazing."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds