• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rain Pt. 03

Rain Pt. 03

12

Suresh left Kanta and Chameli after a fond farewell and promised to meet them whenever he could take a holiday. He was an only child and his parents had passed away in an accident when he was 16. Hence, these two ladies were as close to a family as he could imagine. Both had grown very fond of him and were disconsolate that he had to leave.

The new job that Suresh took was in a town some 300 km away and he travelled by train for 5 hours to get there. Having got there, he took up lodgings in a small hotel around the railway station. Since he had to join only the next day, he asked around for places where he could find permanent paying guest accommodation. Someone directed him to a neighborhood close to his new place of work and gave him two addresses. The first one was already taken. The second was in the house of a middle aged lady whose husband had died a while back. She asked Suresh a few questions of his background and the job he was going to take up. The rent she quoted was a bit on the high side but her house was neat and she lived alone with only a part time maid to do the cleaning. The room she showed Suresh was not too large but had a bed, a chair and table and a separate toilet and bathroom. Suresh took it and moved in.

His landlady, whose name was Champa and whom he addressed as Mausi, was a nice and pleasant natured lady. She was around 5 ft 6 inches tall and a little plump with huge breasts and a wide bottom. Suresh estimated her age at around 50 years, which was about correct.

Suresh started working in his new job, where he had to perform some routine accounting tasks. His hours of work were from 8 AM to around 6 PM. Champa would make him breakfast and fussed about him, asking him to eat well. In the night she gave him dinner. Champa's cooking was quite good and Suresh was quite content. He would help in some tasks that required lifting of heavy items or in tidying up the kitchen, doing the washing up and so on.

Suresh had work on Saturdays till lunchtime and would come home early. A few weeks went by this way. One Sunday, Suresh got up late and came out of his room, only to run into Champa with a petticoat and blouse. Normally she would wear a saree and keep her bosom covered over her blouse. Suresh did not fail to notice her rather large breasts struggling to be contained in her blouse. Her hips were also outlined in her petticoat. Suresh darted back into his room, not wanting to gawk at her.

After a short while, Champa came to his room with a cup of tea. She was still dressed as she was when he saw her earlier. As she handed over the cup, she bent a bit and Suresh could see a fair bit of her cleavage.

She did not have any inhibitions, it seemed, as she went away with a smile on her face. After some time Suresh went to the kitchen to wash his cup. She saw him go there from her room and asked him to come there once he had finished.

Suresh entered Champa's room and saw her lying on her bed. Her petticoat had crept up and her legs were visble upto her thighs. She asked Suresh to sit and patted the place next to where she was lying down.

She said " We have not even talked to each other though we are in the same house!"

Suresh said nothing.

Champa went on "Where were you before you came here?"

Suresh told her that about his previous employment.

Champa asked him "Where were you staying there? In a hotel?"

Suresh said "No, with two elderly ladies."

Champa then said "Did you have a girlfriend there?"

Suresh said he did not.

Champa asked him "What about here? Do you have any girlfriend?"

Suresh again said he did not and averted his eyes.

Champa placed her hand on his thigh and it crept up a little further.

She asked him "How do you find me?"

Suresh told her she was nice and had treated him like her own family.

Champa took Suresh's hand and placed it on her bosom. She asked him to press her breast. Suresh obliged. He was surprised at how large her breasts were. She saw the reaction in the bulge in his pyjamas.

Next Champa put her hand on his prick through the pyjama and stroked it. She now sat up and removed her blouse. Without a bra, her massive breasts were freed and Suresh found they were even larger than he imagined. As she was relatively fair, her nipples contrasted darkly against the rest of her breasts. The breasts sagged a little due to their weight but were still firm otherwise. She pushed Suresh's mouth to her breasts and asked him to suck on her nipples. Suresh obliged readily and first sucked one breast and then the other. Champa was sighing contentedly and started finding herself wet between her legs. She asked him to pause for a moment, raised herself and removed her petticoat. She had not worn any panties and her pubic area was exposed. She had a fairly thick patch of hair and her pussy was hidden under it. Suresh continued to suck on one of her nipples and his hand went lower to her cunt. . Champa guided his hand to her pussy and he felt her wetness.

Although Suresh was adept with all the coaching he had received from Chameli and Kanta, he acted like a novice. Slowly he first played around with the outer lips of Champa's pussy before he 'accidentally' stumbled on her clitoris evoking a reaction from her. After while of playing around, Suresh left Champa's breasts and started kissing her body below. He left a trail with his tongue as he licked his way to the curve of her belly then her navel and lower still till he reached her thighs. He kissed her thighs and then her inner thighs. Then he came to her pussy and sniffed it before he parted her pubic hair to get at her pussy. He first licked around it and then zeroed in on her clit.

He licked it slowly at first and then sucked on it before he aspplied his tongue a bit more vigorously on it. By now Champa was on fire and writhing and screaming as he brought her to orgasm after orgasm. She asked him to stop and almost tore his pyjamas from his body. Suresh removed his upper garments as well and stood nude before Champa.

She reached out to him and held his prick, now fully erect, in her hands. She asked him to climb on her and guided him to her pussy. Since Champa had not had sex for a long time, Suresh inserted his prick half way and moved it in and out of her vagina. He then penetrated a little deeper when he saw her raising and bucking her hips to the rhythm of his thrusts. By now she had already come once and was enjoying the act greatly. Suresh now started moving really fast. His skin was against hers and Champa was raising her hips and almost screaming as Suresh moved against her. Finally both came together explosively. Champa now was experiencing the after glow and minor tremors following her orgasm. She shuddered and held suresh close to herself. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him on his cheeks, chin and lips.

As they lay next to each other, Champa traced his chest with her fingers gently and Suresh held her breasts occasionally kissing her nipples. . He still marvelled at the size of her breasts and was utterly fascinated by them. Champa still was recovering from the waves of pleasure she got with Suresh. What puzzled her was where Suresh had learnt to pleasure a woman so well. Was it just instinct or did he have prior experiences? Champa had never been so consumed with pleasure in all the times she had sex with her husband. For now she just revelled in the sensations and the hard body of Suresh next to her.

After a while, Champa told Suresh to get up and get washed. Both got up and went to their bathrooms and cleaned themselves. Champa donned her clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Suresh entered the kitchen and saw her cooking with her back turned to him.

Her bottom was too good to resist and he came near her and pressed against her. His hands felt her butt for some time. He put his hand under her petticoat and felt her skin underneath marvelling at its roundness and the way it bulged . Champa too was getting excited but she kept her cool. Suresh moved his hands to the front and felt her breasts through her blouse. He unbuttoned the blouse to gain direct access to them. Champa asked him to stop till they had eaten. It had no effect on Suresh and he continued to play with her breasts and run his fingers over her nipples. Suresh then went down and putting his hands under her petticoat he started playing with her pussy.

Champa was by now quite wet and squirming slightly under his touch. Finally she forcibly removed his hands and quickly completed making breakfast. She fastened the buttons on her blouse and put the food she had made on Suresh's and her plate. Both ate silently but the tension was building up. They finished eating and put their plates away after washing them.

Champa went to her room and Suresh followed. He took her in his arms and kissed her on her lips. Champa introduced her tongue in his mouth and ran it across his mouth. Suresh responded and soon they were kissing uninhibitedly. Suresh now removed her blouse and played with her breasts. Champa sat on her bed and asked Suresh to remove his clothes. He did her bidding and Champa played with his prick. She then placed her mouth on his prick and ran her tongue over the head. Suresh started jerking his body but Champa ensured that he did not come by stopping just when he threatened to do so.

Suresh asked her to stop and removed her petticoat. He sucked on her nipples taking turns at one then the other. After a while he went down on her and sucked and tongued her clit. By now Champa, already aroused by what he did in the kitchen, came at least twice and asked him to fuck her. Suresh asked her to get into doggy style position and fucked her slowly from behind. Champa found herself getting more and more pleasure and she came once again. Suresh was not yet finished though and he pistoned into her rapidly and finally came grunting and groaning. Both were exhausted at the end of this and Champa and he lay side by side limbs entwined in each other.

Champa stroked his body and asked him "Where did you learn to fuck like this?"

Suresh hesitated but said "I have had a little experience."

Champa said "This is not the result of a little experience! I am sure you have been tutored by someone with lots of experience."

She continued "Was it the two ladies you were staying with?"

Suresh could not lie to her and he nodded. Champa asked him to tell her all about it.

Suresh recounted the tale of how he got caught in the rain and his experiences with Kanta and then Chameli.

Champa listened wide eyed to everything and asked "Chameli must have been over 60 at least. Do women that old have urges?"

Suresh told her that Chameli was quite aggressive and enjoyed the sex with him. Finally he told her how Kanta, Chameli and he slept on the same bed and how they had sex in turns with him. He told her that it was very exciting to have sex with two women together. Champa was quite excited at the thought and fantasised about the prospect of repeating it in her home.

Champa told him to get up and take a bath. Both went and showered. After changing they again sat to talk. Champa's maid Priti was due to come around that time and so both sat in the hall and were talking to each other on innocuous topics.

Priti was a lady of around 40 years and lived close by. Her husband had passed away seven years back and left her without any children. She worked as a part time maid in a few houses. Her job in Champa's house was to sweep and swab the house and some sundry other tasks like dusting. Since Champa had bought a washing machine, she only had to hang out the clothes to dry. Champa's house was in a relatively large plot and had some space in the front and back for a garden. At the back there were a set of clotheslines that were used for hanging clothes to dry.

As Priti did her tasks, Suresh saw that she had a nice voluptuous figure with bulges in the right places. Priti also noted Suresh's height and well built body. She had not had sex for a long time and was starved of both attention and the physical act. Her solace lay in her hands and she masturbated at home during the night. Priti wanted badly to be fucked and Suresh seemed to be a prospect at hand.

Priti had some experiences involving women in the past few years. One of her neighbours was a tall and well built older lady who used to visit her and talk with her. She visited her once after Priti had lost her husband. On seeing her looking sad, this lady whose name was Nirmala hugged her and wiped her tears. She held Priti close to her bosom and stroked her hair. Soon Nirmala kissed her on her cheeks and then ventured to kiss her lips. Priti did not resist. Soon Nirmala brought her hands round and felt Priti's breasts. Priti was surprised when she felt sexual sensations on Nirmala's touch. Nirmala kissed Priti a little more passionately and inserted her tongue in Priti's mouth. Despite her reservations Priti responded back.

Soon Nirmala removed Priti's blouse and, since there was no bra, she felt her bare breasts. Priti was now quite horny but did not know how she would be satisfied. Nirmala removed Priti's saree and petticoat and Priti was now nude before her. Nirmala also became nude and Priti saw her big and voluptuous body. Nirmala's breasts were big and round and had nipples about an inch long. Though she was over 45, Nirmala did not have any sag and her butt was also reasonably shapely even if it was big. A thatch of pubic hair covered her nether area. Nirmala sat on Priti's bed and pulled Priti to herself. She pushed Priti's head to her breasts and told her to suck on her nipples. Priti obliged and first sucked one then the other. Nirmala started writhing about and sighing. She now explored Priti's body with her hands and soon was touching the pubic area. She told Priti to get up and lie down on the bed.Nirmala lay next to her and sucked Priti's nipples and then lowered her mouth licking her way to her navel and then her pubic area. Soon she was tonguing Priti's vagina and clitoris. Priti jumped and bucked her hips and found herself coming multiple times. Nirmala continued and Priti finally asked her to stop. Both the ladies kissed and this time Priti was filled with love for the older lady. Nirmala now pushed Priti down to her pubic area and Priti, tentatively at first and then with a little more vigour started tonguing Nirmala's pussy. Nirmala guided her to her clitoris and Priti made her come again and again. Priti and Nirmala stayed glued to each other for more than an hour and Priti was well satisfied. Nirmala said she would return the next day.

She returned the next day and this time Priti was the initiator! She almost tore away Nirmala's clothes and pawed her breasts. She licked her breasts and sucked her nipples. After pushing her on to he bed, Priti kissed her all over and went for her pussy sucking and licking it till Nirmala asked her to stop after some four orgasms. Nirmala stripped her and licked and sucked her breasts and went down on and brought her to orgasm three times. Both lay in each others arms and were delirious with delight. However, Nirmala was forced to leave as she had to go to her daughter's house to take care of her newborn infant. She said she would be back after six months and Priti had to go on with her life.

Physical need cannot always be stopped and Priti found herself looking longingly at Champa. Champa was about the same build as Nirmala and had huge breasts and wide hips. Priti wished to have sex with her but had no idea how she could do it. A week after Suresh started having sex with Champa, Priti's opportunity came.

Champa was feeling listless and tired one morning She was lying down after Suresh left for work. Priti came to perform her chores. When she saw Champa lying down she offered to massage her body with oil. Champa agreed. Priti asked her to remove her saree and her blouse so that the oil would not soil her clothes. She asked Champa to lift her petticoat so that she could start with her feet. Priti laid an old sheet on the bed and began after asking Champa to lie face down

After a while when she had massaged her soles then her toes, she massaged Champa's calves and then went higher to the back of her knees. Champa was experiencing pleasant sensations and she found her mood being lifted with Priti's massage.

Priti told her "Memsaab, please remove your petticoat as it will get dirty with oil."

Champa removed her petticoat and for that she had to get up for a moment from her prone position. Priti glanced at her huge breasts and her butt. Champa lay face down again and Priti massaged her back as well as her shoulder blades and then her neck.

Champa told Priti "You are doing a great job! I like your massage!"

Priti told her that if she did not mind she would do her butt as well. This time Champa assented and Priti massaged her huge posterior. Priti's touch made Champa feel tingles all over her body and her vagina started getting wet. Priti continued kneading and massaging Champa's butt. After some time she asked if Champa would like her to do the front of her body and asked her to lie on her back.

Priti now started massaging Champa's knees and then her thighs. As she massaged her inner thighs, her fingers touched Champa's pussy several times. Now Priti massaged her stomach and rubbed her navel. Champa was by now quite horny and was rubbing her thighs together and sighing. Priti massaged the front of her shoulders and then came down to her breasts. She massaged her breasts, kneading them at first and then tweaking her nipples. Finally, Priti went to Champa's pussy and massaged her vaginal lips before she located and massaged her clitoris. Champa came explosively and Priti stopped at that. Champa pulled Priti to herself and thanked her for the massage. Priti said she had more in store.

She removed her clothes and stood nude before Champa and first put her mouth to Champa's breasts, sucking her nipples. She then went down on her and sucked her clit till Champa felt she had had enough.

Champa now stroked Priti's body and sucked on her breasts and fingered her till Priti came. Both lay next to each other entwined and stroking each other. Priti climbed on top of Champa and placed her pussy on top of hers and moved her body till both pussies were rubbing against each other. Champa was delirious with delight and they went on till both were completely sated.

The women finally disengaged and kissed each other. They wore their clothes and went about their work.

Champa asked Priti what she thought of Suresh. Priti said "He seems to be a nice boy!"

Champa said "How would you like to have sex with him? All three of us."

Priti said "I have never tried that but would like to!"

That night Suresh returned from work and after dinner, Champa asked him to come to her bedroom. She stripped and Suresh did likewise. Champa kissed him passionately and soon Suresh responded with the same energy. He paid homage to her breasts and nipples and tongued her pussy. Champa was aroused and asked him to fuck her without further ado. Suresh asked her to come on top of him and she placed her cunt on his cock and slid down. Both were in heat and Champa moved her hips up and down his prick. Soon both orgasmed and came with a lot of grunting and groaning. There was no second round but Champa cuddled against Suresh and told him that she had a surprise for him the next day.

The next day Suresh left for work and Priti entered the house for her chores. This time Champa asked her to come to her room and asked her to undress. Both women undressed and were soon licking and sucking each other. Champa went down on Priti and sucked her cunt and tongued her clit. Both the women came several times and lay cuddling each other. Champa told Priti to come in the evening and stay the night in her house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rain Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds