Rain Storms Ch. 04

This was my chance. With the way he was now, not completely hard, I could deep throat him properly. I didn't get a whole lot of opportunity over the years to get my mouth on him before he was fully erect. The added distraction of Sharon had granted me the special treat of being able to use all my skills on him, if only for a short while. I got him as wet as I could, as quickly as I could, and swallowed him down.

His hips came off the couch. "Fuck!" he hissed. He gripped the back of my head and thrust deep while I worked him with my throat muscles. It only lasted for a few seconds before he swelled to proportions too big for me to handle. I tried to pull back but he held on for a second longer before reluctantly letting go. I looked up at his face while I suckled on his plump glans. He was panting and clenching his jaw, eyes glazed over, pupils completely blown. "Fuck, Baby." His voice was strained. "Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head slightly, not willing to let him out of my mouth. I waited for his jaw to relax before I set back to my task. No longer being able to get him down my throat, I concentrated on what I could take and stroked the rest with my hand. I kept that up until my jaw started aching then moved my mouth down to his sac while I jacked his cock. He was always more sensitive further down, and I knew that I could get him to come harder and faster by rimming him or worshiping his balls.

He was writhing and cursing, and his cock and my hand were slick with his pre-cum, before I buried my nose on the underside of his saliva slicked sac and licked his perineum. He knew what I was after and he parted his knees as best as he could with his feet trapped and scooched further down the seat. The instant I laid the flat of my tongue against his hole, his curses became incoherent babbles, grunts, and moans. I didn't get to tongue fuck him for long but I never did. He was ready to blow within a few minutes. His ass was so sensitive, and such a hot spot for him, it never ceased to amaze me that he had never once even hinted that he wanted to be penetrated with anything other than my tongue. I had hopes for such, once upon a time, but had long since abandoned them.

His body tensed up and he roared my name as he painted himself, me, and the couch with his seed. I lifted my cum stained hand and waited until he opened his eyes. Bringing the back of my hand to my mouth, I made a show of slowly licking my hand clean. It was the first time I had swallowed his cum since we started sleeping together again and he didn't miss the significance of my action. He ran his fingers through the pearly streak across his stomach and offered them to me. I wrapped my lips around his fingers and sucked them dry. He scooped up more of his jism and licked it off. I crawled up his body, straddling his hips, and aggressively kissed him, sucking his flavor off his tongue.

He cupped my ass cheeks and squeezed gently, applying a tantalizing amount of pressure to my, still clothed, butt crack. "Are you sore, Baby?" he husked.

I shook my head and he squinted one eye at me in disbelief. "A little," I admitted. "I want you to fuck me, Eric. I'll be fine."

"On that note..." Sharon interrupted. We both turned at the sound of her voice. I had totally forgotten that she was still there. "I loved the show but I don't think I can stay for the grand finale." She got off the couch and went to the front door. "You guys have fun." She winked at me and left.

"I don't want to fuck you, Rain," Eric said, brushing his fingers across my cheek bone. "I want to make love to you. None of the rough stuff tonight, Baby. Ok?"

I smiled at him. "Yeah. Ok."

Monday was a typical Monday. Part of the job that I was on involved upgrading the computers to Windows 3.1. The client saw something new and shiny and didn't concern himself with the reality of the situation. He wanted what he wanted, and it was my job to see that he got what he wanted. Jason and I spent most of the day chasing down, and attempting to resolve, all the undocumented features that the upgrade incurred. Well before the end of the day, I was ready and willing to defenestrate both the computers and the client. Unfortunately, the office was in a single story building. I confess to feeling a little nostalgic for the genius that was Todd. But, while Jason did not have the kind of insight that Todd possessed, Jason applied himself to every task. Together, we managed to muddle through. What we didn't manage to do was discuss Saturday night. It was never even mentioned.

After work, I went directly to the gym to blow off some steam. When I got home, Sharon stuck her nose out her door. "Hey! Did you see Jason today?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Ok." She started to close the door.

"Wait!" I cried and she opened it again. "You're not getting off that easy. Come talk to me. Come over and tell me what the hell is going on with you guys."

She sighed, "Ok."

We got inside and I started to strip. "So what's the deal with you and Jason?" I asked.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just at the gym. I need to shower," I explained. "You can talk while I shower."

"You didn't shower at the gym?" she asked.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed. "I go to a predominately gay gym. Getting naked there tends to have the side effect of getting myself into rather uncomfortable situations."

"So I'm just supposed to watch you get naked and shower?" she asked, incredulous.

"You don't have to watch," I huffed. "Besides, I don't have anything that you haven't seen already."

"Not true," she argued. "I haven't see you naked."

"Yes, you have," I corrected. "Immortalized in wood."

"That's not the same thing."

"Well, if I have anything that you're unfamiliar with, you're welcome to ask what it is," I teased.

She smirked and arched an eyebrow. "Do you think that your non-boyfriend is going to ok with you stripping in front of me?"

I shrugged. "He's the one that did depictions of me naked as a jay-bird," I replied. "I'm not expecting you to jump me or anything."

"Ha!" she scoffed. "I don't think I have what it takes to satisfy you. I've seen what you like." She paused and got pensive. "Do you really take that up your ass? I mean... He's HUGE."

"Oh yes," I moaned and shed the rest of my clothes. "As often as physically possible."

She shook her head in astonishment. "I could never take that."

"Oh puleeze," I retorted. "Babies pass through there."

"Not through mine they don't!" she exclaimed. "And you're taking it up the ass!"

"It's stretchy," I said. "It takes some adjustment but it's worth it."

"Well now I understand why you don't eat spicy food," she snickered.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't prevent the grin. "Enough about my ass. You and Jason. Spill!" I demanded.

Sharon followed me into the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet lid while I showered. "Did he mention me?"

"No," I said. "But it was a bad day. We were busy."

"He called yesterday and we talked for a while. He asked me out but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Wednesday night," she replied.

"Ok. What's wrong with that?"

"It's a weekday," she replied.

"I don't get it."

"If a guy is serious about you, he'll take you out on the weekend," she explained.

"I didn't know that there were rules," I chuckled.

"Not rules. Just guidelines."

"Maybe he doesn't know there are guidelines," I suggested. "Maybe he picked Wednesday because he didn't want to wait five whole days to see you."

She sighed loudly. "Maybe."

"You really like him, don't you?"

"We'll see," she replied, noncommittally. "Is Eric coming over tonight?"

"No. I spent all weekend with him. I need a break. I was planning on going to bed early tonight. I'd like it if Ryan came over but I don't think he will."

"Why not?" she asked. "I thought you guys made up."

"We're not fighting. He's just having a hard time with me getting involved with Eric again," I explained. "I really don't understand why. He's been encouraging it the whole time."

"Maybe he likes you more than he's willing to admit," she suggested.

"Maybe."

"Can I ask you something personal?" she asked.

I stuck my head out from behind the shower curtain and stared at her. "Seriously?" I asked, my voice heavy with sarcasm.

She giggled, "Yeah. Ok."

I ducked back behind the curtain while she chose her words.

"How do you...? Umm. Isn't there... Well... Forget it."

"Jesus, Sharon," I huffed. "Spit it out already."

"I am dying to ask about the specifics but I don't know how to ask," she admitted.

"Like what?" I prodded. "You can ask me anything. I can't even see you so you don't have to be embarrassed."

"Doesn't it make a mess?" she asked.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "Honestly, yes. Sometimes. I keep myself as clean as possible but sometimes... you know, shit happens."

She barked out a laugh. "But you were licking him!"

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "I love rimming. Eric keeps himself clean too. He's almost obsessive about it. You saw him. He shaves everything and showers a lot. Often multiple times a day. I've never been worried that he won't be clean."

"And you enjoy that?" Her voice went up an octave.

"I love everything about his body," I replied. "His smell, his taste, the way he feels, looks, and sounds. Just... Everything."

"God. It must be love," she giggled. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "It hurts so good."

"Oh yeah," she said. "You like pain."

"It's not that," I told her. "It hurts at first, but, when you get past that, it feels amazing. It's like my whole body is one big orgasm."

"You get off like that?" she asked. "From anal?"

"With Eric, I do," I explained. "There's just something about the way that he fills me, fucks me, that makes me come. It's only happened with one other guy. With everyone else, I need the reach around."

"I just can't imagine liking that."

"You've never had anal sex?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted. "But I didn't like it. It hurt."

"It shouldn't hurt, Shar," I told her. "Unless he's built like Eric, of course. If it's done correctly there's a little bit of pinching and burning from the muscles stretching, but after that, it just feels good."

"Well then I must not have been doing it right because it hurt like hell. It felt like I was being ripped apart and set on fire."

"Oh geeze. I'm sorry. Whoever was topping you didn't treat you right, Girl." I frowned. "If you ever want to know, I'll be happy to tell you how it's supposed to be done so that, if you ever try it again, you'll know."

"Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it."

When I pushed back the shower curtain to reach for my towel, Sharon had a dejected expression on her face. I knew, without asking, the issue with Jason was still bothering her.

"Give it a chance," I suggested. "Give him a chance. I can't speak for what he's like in his personal life but at least you know he has a job."

She gave me a wry grin.

Sharon didn't stay for dinner so I just made myself a turkey sandwich and called Ryan. He didn't answer so I left a message. I talked to Eric for a while, too. He wasn't happy about not being able to see me but he agreed to give me some time away from him. He knew that I was scared. I took the cordless phone with me to bed, hoping that Ryan would call back. He didn't.

The phone woke me one minute before my alarm did.

"Hello?" I grumbled, my throat scratchy.

"God you sound sexy," Ryan joked.

"Good morning, Minx."

"Good morning. I'm sorry that I didn't call you last night. I got wrapped up and didn't get home until after eleven."

"S'ok," I yawned. "Just miss you."

"I miss you too. Why don't I come over tonight?"

"Really?"

"No," he said, changing his mind. "Why don't you come over here?"

He'd never invited me over. I had never even seen his house. "Are you sure, Ryan?"

"Yes," he replied. "It's time. I'm ready. I want it to be you."

"I'd love that."

"Good," he responded and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Bring work clothes. I'm expecting you to spend the night."

"Don't push yourself if you're not really ready," I warned.

"I think I am," he told me. "But if not... will you be upset?"

"No," I promised. "How about we just decide that I'm coming for dinner and we'll see where the night takes us?"

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Minx," I said as my alarm started blaring.

"Time for you to shower," he stated the obvious. "Go get ready. I'll see you tonight. How's seven work for you?"

"Wonderful. I'll see you then."

Ryan lived in the well-to-do neighborhood of University Park. The homes there were older, well maintained, and often passed down through the generations. The house was a Georgian with wood floors throughout, huge rooms, and lots of windows. The interior surprised me because it was dark, which didn't fit Ryan's personality at all. The floors, the archways, and the furniture were all in a very dark wood. Even the velvet of the couch cushions was dark. The only thing that saved the house from being gloomy was the mass amount of light streaming through the French doors and windows.

"I know." Ryan scrunched up his adorable nose at the expression on my face. "I haven't changed anything since Tony died. While he was alive, he let me redecorate the bedroom because I couldn't stand it. Everything else, I left alone."

"It's not that bad, Minx," I lied. "Just a little dark."

He giggled. "It's horrible. I just don't feel right changing it. I'm just house sitting for Gregory."

"Gregory?"

He walked over to the grand piano in the living room and picked up one of the many pictures on top of it. He glanced at it before handing it to me. "Tony's son."

The silver frame held a picture of a young, dark haired boy chasing a soccer ball. The picture was taken from some distance and I couldn't see the kid very well. "I thought he wasn't allowed to see him."

"He wasn't," Ryan replied. "That didn't prevent him from keeping tabs on him. Tony hired private investigators to watch the kid. There are pictures of him all over the house."

"Why didn't he just leave everything to him?" I mused out loud.

"He didn't want Gregory's mother getting her hands on anything," Ryan responded. "Tony was a very generous person. He would have given her the sun and the moon if she hadn't done what she did."

I set the picture back on the piano. "What did she do?"

He scowled. "She cut him off from the kid. She had restraining orders and everything. All because he was gay."

"How did this all come about anyway?"

Ryan shrugged. "Drunken mistake. He had sex with her once and she got pregnant. She found out that he was gay and made him give up his rights. The courts agreed with her that his lifestyle was a detrimental influence on a child. He tried for years. He finally gave up when he was diagnosed terminal."

"That's a very tragic story."

Ryan looked up at the sound of a soft chime. "That's my lawyer. I wasn't planning on working tonight but one of the employees at a video store was caught stealing. I apologize but I have to take this meeting. Will you be ok?"

I nodded. "Sure. Do what you have to. I'll wait."

He smiled at me. "Make yourself at home. I'll be as quick as I can."

I roamed around the house while Ryan and his lawyer were in the study behind closed doors. The kitchen was amazing. I'm almost positive that it was bigger than my whole apartment. Ryan was right about there being pictures of the kid everywhere. They hung on the walls and graced every available surface. There were also pictures of Ryan and, I assumed, Tony. There were other people, too. Tony's family was my guess as they resembled him, with dark hair and olive complexions. There weren't any pictures of anyone that I automatically assumed to be Ryan's family. It didn't surprise me as I knew that he didn't have a relationship with them.

After he'd concluded his business, he found me peering out the French doors at the sparkling swimming pool. "Do you want to go swimming?"

"I didn't bring a suit."

He grinned. "We could swim naked."

The idea had a lot of appeal. "Maybe later," I replied.

"What would you like to do for dinner?" he asked. "I was planning to cook for you before I found out that I'd have to take a meeting. We could go out or order in."

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me, Minx. Whatever makes you most comfortable."

He nodded. "I'm fine. This is easier than I thought it would be. I vote that we order Chinese and snuggle up and watch a movie. I haven't had a lazy night in a long time."

I smiled at him. "That sounds like a plan."

After Chinese food and a chick flick, which we spent more time making out than watching, we found our way to Ryan's bedroom. It was the only room in the house that reflected Ryan's personality. The entire room, minus the dark wood floors, was done in variations of off-white and cream. The bed was high and plush, as were the pillows and bedding. It was kind of like being on a giant marshmallow.

"Thank you," Ryan sighed with his head on my chest.

"My pleasure," I chuckled, breathlessly.

"No, not that," he giggled.

"For what, Minx?"

"Everything." He turned his face to look at me. "You really helped me get to a better place and I'm thankful."

I frowned. "Why does that sound like a good-bye?"

"It's not a good-bye... exactly." He scooted off my chest and laid his head down on the pillow next to mine. "It's just time, Rain. We need to stop doing this."

"If this is about Eric-"

"It's not," he assured me. "Not completely. It's about me. I'm ready to take an active role in managing Tony's legacy and I need to concentrate on that."

"So that means that we have to stop seeing each other?" I rolled onto my side so I was facing him.

"Not entirely," he explained. "We can stay friends, but I need to stay focused on what I'm trying to do here."

"And I'm a distraction for you?"

"Yes," he admitted. "But I'm a distraction for you too. You and Eric should be together. It's not fair to either of you for you to keep having sex with me."

"You're not causing a problem between me and Eric," I promised him.

"Maybe not," he sighed. "But you can't honestly tell me that you're putting forth all of your effort into working things out with him as long as you're keeping me on the side."

I wanted to argue with him but I couldn't. He was right. "Your friendship is keeping me sane, Ryan."

"I'm not suggesting that we stop being friends, Rain. Just the sex. I'll still be here for you. Just not in a sexual manner. I need to devote my time and energy to this business and I can't be worried all the time that I'm neglecting you. Do you understand?"

I understood. I just didn't like it. "Do you want me to go home, Minx?"

"No." He reached out and gently caressed my face. "I want us to have this last night together. But if you don't want to stay, I'll understand."

"I want to stay," I told him.

After that night, Ryan and I saw each other once or twice a week, always at the bar. We'd have a couple of drinks and talk before he'd go back to work and I'd go home alone. After a month or so of that, the visits started to taper off. We still talked on the phone but it became less frequent as the business took up most of his time and energy. I was concerned that he was shutting himself off from emotional ties and affection but he assured me that he wasn't. He just needed to focus on the business until he got that under control. I wasn't sure that I believed him but I had no reason to doubt his word either.

As much as Ryan believed that our involvement was keeping me from committing to Eric, I knew better. Three months after the last night I slept with Ryan, my relationship with Eric was exactly where it had been. He spent a couple of nights a week in my bed, usually on weekends. We went out on occasion and stayed in frequently. We fought more than we got along. I was starting to think that we just weren't meant to be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds