Raised by Wolves Ch. 01

He gently applied butterfly kisses on her lips, rubbed his lips onto hers and then traced the seam of her lips with his tongue. He was driving her crazy with the slow consumption of her body...and soul.

He slightly opened his lips, indicating that she'd do the same, she felt his tongue dance with hers, he tasted like ambrosia or maybe like the sweetest poison, at this point she wasn't sure.

His kisses left her mouth to rain down her chest and the valley of her breasts... his rough hands caressed the underside of her breasts.

He moistened his lips, kissed and blew all around her nipples never reaching them.

Jade never knew it was possible to feel so much pent up desire, so much lust it felt as if her womb was contracting and would soon burst.

He closed his mouth over her nipple and sucked. Jade exploded with a deep moan; behind her closed lids she saw stars.

Marie heard the moan and shook Jade waking her up. Jade didn't know where she was at first but she soon remembered she was in flying heading home.

Marie squeezed her hand reassuringly "another dream?"

"Yeah... a... a bad one." Jade stuttered.

"A bad one?" Marie inhaled profoundly and sniggered, "It doesn't smell at all like a bad dream, in fact it smells a lot like a wet dream" she whispered. "Hey but I don't think that you qualify as a member of the Mile High Club, sorry."

Jade was mortified, "had she moaned out loud?" she thought. Jade tried her best to remain awake for the rest of the journey.

After a flight more than twelve hours long the girls were beyond tired. When both got out of the airport terminal their parents were waiting for them.

Theodore, always the sappy one, ran to hug both girls while his wife and Marie's parents calmly walked in their direction.

"Oh my dear daughter is finally home!" he said while he gave her a crushing bear hug.

"I've missed you! From this day on you're no longer allowed to leave the house!" Jade laughed, she had missed her dad, she always felt like she was five when she was with him, she was daddy's little girl and he'd crush anyone who tried to harm her.

"I think I'll buy a shot gun too, you turned out to be such a beautiful woman, I think I'll have boys banging at my door at all hours of the day!"

Esther slapped his shoulder, "Don't be silly Theo I want more grandchildren soon, let them bang at the door."

Esther managed to extricate Jade from the arms of Theodore. "Now give me a really big hug, why didn't you girls come home sooner?"

Ester held Jade at arm's length. She was crying "I hope you're planning on staying for a while." Jade felt guilty, she really had been away for too long.

_*_*_*_

After dinner Jade quickly took a shower and unpacked her bags. She realized most of her clothes were so threadbare they were no longer fit to be worn.

She was separating the clothes that weren't that old from the ones that would only be appropriate to use as rags for dusting when her door almost blew off of its hinges.

Jade didn't even have enough time to turn around; apparently the Great Wall of China had collided with her. She and the Great Wall fell into the bed.

"Hey sis, how are you? I've missed you!" at last the mountain revealed its true nature, it was Thomas!

"Breathless." Jade answered.

"Oh sorry sis, but I've missed you a lot and you didn't even call me that often, I was worried." Thomas pulled them both out off the bed and Jade finally got the chance to look at him.

"My goddess Thomas what have they been feeding you? You are huge" Thomas looked very proud of his achievement; he puffed his chest and did a male model pose. "You're almost as big as dad!"

Little Thomas, the unhygienic troublemaker, had turned into a man; he was big and muscled Just like his father and like everyone else from the McCall Pack Thomas had the usual south European bronzed skin and his eyes were a variation of the color amber.

His hair was his most unusual characteristic his hair was black and in a spiky hair cut all except for a streak that ran from his forehead to the back of his head that was the same exact shade of grey his fur was in wolf form, Jade always thought this was a little peculiar but it was really cute.

"Anyway, I came here to tell you that we are going out tomorrow night with the gang to celebrate your comeback"

"Yeah, that is a great idea I would love to see the whole group together and catch up, I'm pretty sure you all must have as much amazing stories of your travels as we have.

Thomas laughed "Yeah I can say that I have some pretty hilarious stories, you know me, trouble always finds me wherever I go."

Jade laughed, "Trouble finds you? I'm pretty sure you are the creator of said trouble most of the time; remember when you were grounded for a month because you decided I needed to bathe in the lake in the middle of the winter? I was shivering so badly when I got home, I though all my teeth had turned into sand!"

Thomas was laughing so hard the memories he had about that day he didn't hear his mother come in "I see you're having fun, but you made a mess in the library, why did you even though the library was a good place for you to dump your stinky gym shoes?"

"Sorry mom, I was laying on the couch reading and I took my shoes of and forgot them when I went to take a shower, I'll pick them up."

"I'll tell Marie about the party, see you tomorrow sis." Thomas gave her a kiss in the forehead and left.

Jade and her mom separated the rest of the clothes. They ended up with a meager selection of clothes that may still be used around the house, a year of folding and rolling the clothes to fit in the bag, hand washing them with soap or dish soap, the exposure to heat, the sun and sometimes bugs had completely ruined Jade's clothes.

"You should go shopping for clothes tomorrow or you'll attend that party naked."

Esther threw another shirt in the garbage pile, "it's an inglorious effort to try to save any of these"

Esther put some of the jeans in the garbage selection in a neat folded pile, "I'll send some of your jeans to the seamstress, and maybe she can use them to mend the kids' jeans. The rest shall go to the garbage or to use as cleaning rags."

"OK, I'll go tomorrow morning with Marie I bet her clothes are as ruined as mine." Jade put the clothes that she decided to keep in the laundry basket.

"How are the twins?" The twins were her three older siblings; they were fourteen years older than Jade and they had already left home when she had been adopted.

"They're fine, Penny is going nuts with two big babies kicking her when she's trying to sleep, and Finn's kids spent Easter with us this year while he and his wife went on a second honey moon, they're getting bigger every day." Esther smiled.

"Oliver is coming home from a meeting tomorrow night. You probably won't see him until the day after tomorrow because of your party."

"Mom if he is not tired tell him to go meet us there, I'd like to see him." Jade told her mother.

"OK dear now go to bed, you need to sleep." Esther kissed her daughter and left the room.

Jade prepared to go to bed she was really tired and she hadn't slept restfully for almost a week. She looked at her bed, the scenery of her recent wet dream and hoped that she wouldn't dream at all that night. Her wish came true.

_*_*_*_

Jade woke up around ten feeling refreshed. Sleeping in her own home in her own bed really did wonders. She had texted Marie the previous night asking her if she wanted to go shopping with her and Marie agreed since she also had a lot of shopping to do.

Both girls met at the garage and drove to the nearest mall. Jade was not a big fan of shopping but Marie was so she knew this would take a long time.

"So where should we start?" Jade asked Marie knowing that her friend was in total control of the shopping trip and was probably armed with a shopping plan she had prepared last night.

Marie looked around and suddenly smiled mischievously, "We'll I have an Idea, why don't we start from the inside?" Marie grabbed Jade's hand and dragged her across the mall to the front of an expensive lingerie shop.

The shop front was full of frilly and lacy panties, bras and garters all in bright colours, nothing Jade would imagine herself in.

She felt herself blush "Marie, I don't have a boyfriend, there's no point in going into a store this expensive!"

Marie looked at Jade incredulously, "What?" she admonished, "This isn't for any man it's for you! It's time for you to look in the mirror and realize you are not the ugly duckling you think you are."

Jade sighed,"I know, we've had this talk before."

"Oh yeah I haven't noticed a change in your attitude, maybe I'll have to drill it in even deeper to make sure that the thoughts stay there." Marie said, "Anyway there is no harm in trying some pieces on just for fun."

The girls entered the shop and quickly got aided by a sales woman who measured them. Marie gave the clerk a brief description of the items she wanted both girls to try on and in a few minutes the woman brought them a sizable collection of items and led them each to their own cabin.

Jade had never tried on such bold and feminine lingerie; she was used to wearing underwear that was white, cream or some other pastel color and always in simple fabrics.

Today she had an assortment of lacy, see-through numbers that came in colors ranging from red to purple. Her favorite was a coral see-through ensemble with bra, panties and garter that had little opaque dots that looked amazing with her skin tone.

Jade looked in the mirror evaluating her image. She couldn't believe her eyes; she really had turned into a beautiful woman, sexy even. She realized that the ideas that she was an ugly duckling had been imprinted in her head in such a way that she didn't even notice that her curves had matured from those that belonged to a teenager to those that belonged to a woman.

Her breasts were now fuller, she had a big bosom. Her waist was narrower than it used to be and her hips and tights were plump and round, she didn't look chubby though because she was a tall woman.

Marie knocked at the dressing room door ending Jade's reverie, "Well are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I'll be out in a couple of minutes." Jade got dressed and tried to make a selection of the items she would buy but it was hard, everything was so pretty.

Jade went to the counter and Marie was already waiting for her with a bag in her hand.

"Which ones are you taking?" the clerk asked.

"All of them. Do you have this model in other colours?"Jade asked, showing the clerk the coral see-through number with little opaque dots.

"Yes! We have it in lavender and light green." The clerk said.

"Ok, I'll take those too." Jade said, felling happy about the little sliver of confidence she felt when wearing that ensemble.

The woman quickly folded the bras, panties, garters and silk stockings and put them on a bag, she added a card with store phone number and a discount coupon.

"I see you really liked that ensemble, we ordered it in other colours but the order will arrive next week, if you want to take a look at those other colours call us and we'll save one of each in your size for you to try on."

"Oh! I appreciate that; I'll call you next week. thank you." The girls waved the woman goodbye and walked into de atrium once again to decide where to go next.

Marie was perplexed; she couldn't believe that her friend had bought all those pieces of lingerie but she decided not to comment on it so she didn't make her uncomfortable.

Next the girls decided to go shopping for their night out and then find some everyday clothes to replenish their wardrobe.

They scavenged high and low for the perfect dresses and shoes for the welcoming party and then did the rest of their shopping discussing with each other what looked good or bad on them and by two p.m they were exhausted and ready to lunch and go home but happy that both had such a great variety of clothes and shoes.

They were sitting in a table eating their food and talking about the upcoming party when Marie noticed something odd, "hey, don't turn around suddenly. There is a man that doesn't stop looking at you, too bad he's too old and looks like a creep."

Jade looked discreetly at the man, it was true he was looking at her, and he wasn't even blinking. He gave her the creeps but she thought nothing of it, she didn't know the man.

The girls finished their food and quickly got to their car anxious to go home and rest. The man followed them unit they got in the car. The girls had forgotten him minutes after they had left the table but he didn't, he shall never forget Jade's face, she looked just like her mother.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds