• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Raising Chickens

Raising Chickens

This story is pure fantasy involving alien abduction, involuntary body and mind control, forced sexual functions, body modification, and entrapment. Spoiler alert - there is no happy ending!

*****

Part 1

Our farm is a small one, but Seth and I have the latest mechanized equipment, and it works as advertised. Once our hatch-lings are of a certain size, they are inserted into the cocoon of the device. A feeding tube is secured in place, as well as a receptacle to catch waste, and whisk it into a disposal container. Eggs will gently drop onto a conveyor belt, and the day-night lighting provides a perfect environment to fool the birds into producing four times the eggs that a non-cocooned bird would.

"Sergei, come in now, we haven't made love all week." Seth exaggerates. It has only been two days...the week has just started.

Okay, I reply. Give me a few minutes. I love watching the birds cycling through their routines. They are so content just to be fulfilling their egg laying destiny.

"My eggs need to lay you before they burst!" He exaggerates a lot, but I love him, anyway. I walk into our kitchen, and Seth is standing there, naked and hard. My stomach is in need of a good meal, and he has prepared one. The dinner is simmering on the stove, smelling tempting. Now I am tempted and torn. I go over and lift one of the pot lids.

"No, you don't. Don't even think of it. You can fill your belly right after I fill you with my painfully big load!" I just smile. He is right. I am ready for him.

Our bed is a small one, and we love to be close and cuddle on it. Seth is my 'top'. I exist to pleasure us both by taking him into me. He smiles as he approaches, putting his mouth on mine, and unbuttoning my shirt to get to my chest. I love to let him undress me. He takes control of me and it inflames my desire to please him. I am soon standing naked next to my lover.

"The electric blanket is on, so we can stay warm, sweetie. And I know you are hungry, so there's a juice box and a yogurt squeezie for you. Now get that bubble butt ass in bed; and let me process your body while we are still young enough to enjoy it."

I lean in to him, and he pulls the blanket around us. It feels warm...cozy...safe. I just want to let nature take its course and bring us both to our climaxes, so we can have dinner, get back into bed, and rest up for the mornings romp. Seth and I always make out and reach orgasm every morning. It's a natural and wonderful way to start the day. We usually trade off blow jobs. Being in bed with my man is the most satisfying place for us both.

Part 2

Our little farm is located in a secluded part of the state, close to some power lines. Seth is immune to all of the stories that have accumulated over the years about odd happenings near those lines. I am not so sure. The stories spook me a bit. He is resilient and brave, I am set in my ways and fearful. We compliment each other rather well. I startle easily, and lately have been hearing, well, hearing soft buzzing coming from the power line right of way. Seth says that the lines always buzz. True, but what I've been hearing is... different. I hear it now. I am forcing myself to ignore it, because Seth is deep inside of me, close to his climax, as am I.

"Earth to Sergei - come in sexy." I smile at him. He needs me to complete our sexy routine; and I will comply.

"Okay. Oh." My legs are locked at his back, where they belong.

"Mmmmm. Unhhh. Time to seed and breed, lover." I clench down on his fullness and it drives us both over the edge. Seth fills his chest with enough air to last through his initial blasts. I feel my nuts contract; and that inescapable rise of fluids merging within me at the base of my cock. Fuck, Seth. Fuck. SETH! We both lurch and cling to each other as bolts of cream splash from me onto his belly, dripping down over his bush. His cock explodes within me and all that saved air is not enough to prevent him from gasping and heaving and fighting to breathe. He collapses onto me. We have completed another round of our union; and after a quick calming down, we get up and have our dinner. Washing up and getting the evening routines done finds us once again in our cozy bed. It's 'lights out' for us as another cycle of our lives comes to a close. We are happy. We are content.

Part 3

Country life allows us the freedom to relax the diligence that city folk need to stay safe. We do not lock our doors. We do not have alarms. We are a half hour from anywhere; and on our own. I hear the chickens start to enter a laying cycle, and it begins to clear my foggy brain. Seth is comatose next to me. It will spare him the initial terror that I begin to feel as the buzzing sound fills my mind like an approaching freight train. I rise onto my elbows to get a fix on the sound. The night light in the hallway seems to brighten. It glows stronger. It becomes too bright to look into! The brightness fills our bedroom; and the train rushes over me as I pass out under its wheels.

"Sergei...wake up Sergei. Please. Please wake up!" His voice filters in to my mind. Do what? Wake?

I wish I had not listened to him. His tone is soft and pleading. I have a hangover. Wait, we didn't drink anything...

"SERGEI!" Loud and clear. Shouting at me "SERGEI!...SERGEI!".

Part 4

My eyes spring open. We are not in our bed. My head has turned to the sound of his voice. He is about six feet from me, strapped to some kind of table. We sleep in the nude. He is naked and trembling. I can not think clearly. I can not move my limbs. My body is beneath some kind of covering...a metallic 'thing' that encases me from the waist down. I have too many questions forcing themselves to fight for attention. Seth! What the fuck is...

He is looking at me with a puzzled and terrified stare. We watch as a similar metallic casing lowers itself over his body, matching the one on mine. The tables lurch and the 'room' we are in shakes a bit. There is a very faint buzzing somewhere in the distance. I have heard this before.

Our arms are splayed out to the sides, resting on soft fabric-like extensions of the tables. We cannot move them. Several mechanical arms descend from above us and needle-like protrusions slowly make their way toward our arms.

"I love you, Sergei." He is crying, and that sets me off, as well. Stay strong, Seth. Maybe we can... The needles plunge into our flesh and all goes dark.

Part 5

Tubes are everywhere. They jute out from Seth's arms, his neck, and his stomach. The metallic casings have been replaced with clear glass ones; and we can see the tubes in our crotches, and feel them in our rectums. There is an odd contraption that seems to be sewn into Seth's belly - like a trap door. He is analyzing his situation, and looking over at me now. My Crotch is somehow elevated from the table. There are tubes down my urethra, in each nut, and poking out of my pubic bone area. We are both shaved clean of crotch hair. Funny. I do not feel panicked now. I glance over to Seth. He looks peaceful. Almost content to be here.

"Hello, Sergei. We are ready to serve." Serve what is what I want to ask him, but the only words that come out are...Yes we are, Seth. Yes we are.

Somewhere in my mind I fight to keep a thought. I am drugged. But the thought dissipates, and all I feel is mellow. I am mesmerized by the colored fluids creeping through the tubes and into our bodies. They glow, and are beautiful! I feel full. Our tables start to articulate. Our heads are rising so that we can see our bodies better. From this new angle, I can appreciate the changes to my body. My penis is now rather huge! I have grown from a rigid six inches to a very rigid ten inches, and four times the thickness of my previous girth. There is a massive sack below it, throbbing with ostrich sized eggs, supported on their own little extension table. It all looks rather fine to me.

"You are the seed maker...and I am the egg bearer, Sergei." We will serve well." He is smiling at me. I smile back. It is nice and warm here. I am content. We are happy. An odd looking being stands between us. It reaches out with long spindly appendages; and touches us both on the forehead. In a moment, I know all that Sergei does. We are on a ship, headed to another world, where death and dying have replaced procreation. The beings can only clone themselves; and even that has doomed them. Their gene pool is depleted. We are their only hope for survival. We will be cared for completely and fulfill our functions with complete compliance.

"Our bodies will provide sperm for their DNA; as it is altered into egg form for conception and implantation. We are the experimental 'first adapters'. It is our honor to serve. The being retreats; and there is an increase of activity all around us. My crotch is becoming excited. I am calm, and yet the pulsations within me presage a familiar event on the horizon. It is not long before a large quantity of my sperm makes its way up the urethral tube, now devoid of colored fluid. I see it rise and get whisked away from my body, yet feel nothing, other that the muscular contractions within me. There is nothing else, just disconnected muscular contractions. It is no effort at all. Soon, the flow is reversed and the colored fluids enter me once again. Within minutes, the contractions again pulse more sperm up the tube. A pattern has set in. It is curious, but is uneventful to me.

"I am being altered again, Sergei." While my own mission was commensing, his was taking shape, as well. His injections induced breast growth in his chest; and now I see large melons of flesh adorning Seth's upper body. Tubes protrude from each nipple. Time passes. Time has no meaning to us now. The being appears once again.

Part 6

It carries a container. A fog fills the casing around Seth's body. The casing lifts from him. The flesh of his belly lifts upward as the door into his abdomen opens. His bowels pulse with life. The being removes an egg from the container and places it gently in a prepared recess in Seth's innards. The door closes. The casing descends. The fog fills the void, and then dissipates. Seth smiles at me.

'We are pregnant, Sergei!" I feel a sense of joy fill my mind. "Your sperm has impregnated their egg, which I will carry to term and birth." His words are calming to me. I catch a glimpse of his crotch as the fog dissipates. His large phallus and testicles have all but disappeared from his body. They are unneeded now, and have shrunk considerably. The being touches our minds once again.

// Humans: you must be brought out of your drugged state on a regular basis to keep your nervous systems highly active. We will commence cycling your bodies once this first egg has birthed. the terror you will feel will calm once again after you have been 'recharged' with nervous energy, and drugged once more. We look forward to cycling you on a regular basis.//

His words have hardly left us, when the birthing begins. Has it been weeks?...months? No matter. Seth is convulsing. He writhes and his belly undulates. The cycling of the casing is complete, and the door rises in his belly to reveal the prize. The being lifts the newborn from the cavity, and proudly displays it to us. It is a hybrid. It is magnificent. We are all very pleased!

Part 7

The drugs are wearing off. We can think clearly now. Tears are streaming down my face. Seth is gasping for air as a panic attack grips him completely. We call to each other. We feel the horror of our situation. Powerless to change our fate, we allow our minds to reel with the truth of our plight. Fear. Anger. Loathing. All the strong emotions rush in and charge us with energy. The being appears. The drugs are delivered. We reenter a state of resigned compliance and forced bliss seeps over us like a shroud.

//We are successful. We will ramp up your cycling now. The large volume of semen you produce will fertilize many of our newly created eggs. Our race will flourish with your contributions. You will bear us a generation of new gene-enriched progeny. We will prepare for mass abduction of your species males to repopulate our world as you are doing. In twenty of your years, we will have returned to you planet to carry out our mission. You will have given us many new additions to our race by then. Your suffering during drug withdrawal will keep your bodies up and running for many cycles to come. You will be immortalized in our records as saviors of our race.//

Saviors of their race. What an honor. We have birthed untold numbers of progeny, Seth and I. The drugs are losing their ability to work within us. They will soon cease to function completely. Seth and I will be just like the chickens we raised on our farm so long ago, so far away from where we are now. We are cocooned in our casings. We are fed through tubes in our necks and our bellies. Our waste is removed from our rectums and bladders. We are warm. We sleep, and then we provide fountains of sperm to serve our hosts. We incubate and birth egg after egg after egg. Is this what we were born for? Is this why we exist?

"Sergei. I feel again. God help me, I feel again! Sergei! SERGEI!!

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Raising Chickens

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds