• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rajesh and the Maids

Rajesh and the Maids

12

Rajesh yawned as he stretched and got up. The clock said 8 AM. His mother and father were out of town and would not be back for two months. Holidays from college made him lazy. In the college hostel where he stayed, his day began at 6 AM and he had to go for his first class of the day at 7 AM.

He normally slept bare bodied in the summer months and as he got up he looked in the mirror and saw a youth 6'1" tall and well muscled. His exertions in the gym and the football field had made him well built with flat abs and a wide chest as also a tanned face.

Someone rang the bell and Rajesh opened the door without thinking. He normally would have covered himself with a vest and a shirt before opening the door. The person who saw him in his bare bodied state was a middle aged lady, around 5'7" tall who appeared to be startled at the appearance of Rajesh. Obviously this was the maid, whom his mother had informed him about, the previous night, before leaving for the trip with Rajesh's father. He replied in Tamil that his mother had told him about her.

The lady entered the house and started her chores after she had showered. Rajesh's mother had informed him that she had to start working only after she had bathed. Rajesh sensed that she was looking at him with some curiosity. Later as she was doing the vessels she asked him whether he was Rajesh. He answered in the affirmative and took his cup of coffee from the kitchen, and went to the living room. From the living room he could see that the lady was well structured though a little plump as women are inclined to become when they reach that age. Her hair was still almost completely dark with a few grey strands, here and there. She had worn her Sari well, and though little was revealed in it, it was obvious that her breasts were quite large and firm. Her backside was also large but not with any noticeable sag. She was dark in colour as maids in Chennai generally are.

The lady suddenly looked at him as he was doing the survey and Rajesh had to hide his embarrassment, at being caught staring, by hiding his head in the newspaper. The lady did not say anything. She finished her tasks for the day. Rajesh told her to wait and gave her some bread and a cup of coffee. She sat in the hall on the floor and had both.

She started talking to him, enquiring about where he went to college and what he was doing. Rajesh answered her questions politely and asked her when she had started working in their house. From this conversation he gathered that her name was Shanthi and she was around 50 years old. She had been working for the past four months in their house. Her husband had passed away about seven years back. He was apparently older than her and given to drinking too much, a failing somewhat common among men in her social class. She had two children, a son and a daughter. Both were married and lived in another town. Rajesh asked her why she did not live with them and Shanthi answered that she was used to Chennai and did not wish to go anywhere else. Besides, the children had their lives to live. Sometimes her daughter came to Chennai and brought her child, a son, when visiting her mother.

Rajesh saw that Shanthi was a little lonely and liked the fact that he had the time to chat with her. She asked him more about his college, in Delhi, and how life was in that city. Rajesh told her about the city and how different it was from Chennai. Shanthi left after she finished eating. Next day she was back at 8 AM, as usual and they continued talking after Rajesh had given her breakfast and tea. On the third day, he saw that Shanthi had got a more comfortable and told him more about her life, the difficulties she had at home when her husband had been alive, and how he would take away her money and beat her and the kids. She was emotional from the memories and tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Rajesh consoled her and in a friendly gesture patted her on her shoulder. Shanthi turned to him and told him that her husband had started going to a younger woman and for quite some time he had not even looked at her before he died. Rajesh told her that her husband was a fool for doing so and more so for not appreciating her. Shanthi stared at him for a long time and said nothing. Rajesh made the first move. He took Shanthi in his arms and kissed her softly on her mouth. She hugged him and kissed him hard on his lips. Rajesh responded and soon they were tonguing each other.

Rajesh slowly started kissing her on her neck and shoulders and moved his hands to her breasts. Shanthi was now sighing hard and her sari had left the top half of her body. Rajesh took her to his bedroom and he was now kissing her on her shoulders, her neck, and her breasts through her clothes. Shanthi told him to wait till she removed her clothes. Shanthi removed her sari and her blouse. She wore no bra and Rajesh had a good look at her large tits. Her tits had large areolas that looked really sexy to Rajesh's eyes. He started kissing them and sucking her nipples that had stood out of her breasts. Shanthi also lowered her hands and took his member in her hand. Her eyes widened as she felt the size through his pajamas. She now wriggled out of her petticoat and was completely nude. Rajesh also took off his clothes and stood naked in front of her.

His hands started getting active as he kept sucking on her nipples and they went down to the area between her thighs. He fondled her genitals and Shanthi was sighing more and more as he did so. Rajesh felt her wetness and inserted a finger into her cunt. Shanthi encouraged him in Tamil and soon he was moving a second finger as well into her vagina. Rajesh lowered himself and kissed down her body, her breasts and navel. He reached her cunt and started sucking on it. He tongued her clitoris and Shanthi felt an orgasm coming. She came making some noise and told Rajesh not to wait further.

Rajesh had some experience in sex with a girlfriend with whom he had broken up a year ago. He now inserted his prick into Shanthi's wetness and they started the up and down movement. Shanthi was encouraging him with her words and holding tight to him. She was now totally out of control murmuring endearments and egging him on. Her legs wrapped themselves round Rajesh and she was raising herself to meet him. Rajesh also was completely lost in the moment. He moved faster and faster thrusting deep into her. He had never experienced anyone like Shanthi, her softness and the way she gripped him inside her drove him mad. Finally, after she had come twice he thrust one last time into her and released himself, sated and completely spent.

Both were breathing hard from their activity and Rajesh now held her to himself. Shanthi kissed him tenderly all over his face. She told him that her husband had never made love to her like this and she had never been with any other man. Shanthi and he got up from the bed, now a little embarrassed from their loss of control and the exertions that followed.

However, Rajesh did not allow her to clothe herself and go away. He took her to the bathroom attached to his room and turned on the shower. The warm water felt good and he washed her all over. He also washed himself holding her all the time. Both of them were soaping each other and Rajesh fondled her tits and her cunt. He inserted his fingers into her cunt while soaping her. She also soaped him all over with special attention to his prick and scrotal sac. All this had its effect on both who were now completely aroused. Rajesh again started sucking on her tits and lowered himself.

Soon he was kissing her navel and then tonguing her nether region. Shanthi had become wet and had already come again. She was sighing and muttering obscenities. She bent down over the platform of the wash basin and asked him to fuck her again. Rajesh could not wait any longer and he entered her from the rear. The combination of tightness and wetness took him over the moon. He was pounding away and she was pushing back at him as he entered her. He started squeezing her breasts and fingering her nipples. He kissed her shoulders and her neck as he continued to move in and out of her. Shanthi was now totally out of control and screaming. Luckily Rajesh's room was isolated from the neighbours. Finally both of them came together. They kissed again deeply and Shanthi shoved her tongue into Rajesh's mouth. She held on to him and would not let him go. Rajesh caressed her backside and patted it. Finally a reluctant Shanthi washed herself again and let go of Rajesh. Both washed and wiped themselves and put on their clothes.

Rajesh sat thinking once she had gone. He had broken two taboos, firstly by fucking a maid and also doing it to someone who was older than his mother. He felt no guilt and no shame. It seemed very natural. He had kept himself protected with a condom when he had fucked Shanthi but knew that there was no risk as she had not had sex with anyone for at least nine years, judging from what she said.

The next day Shanthi came to work at the same time. This day he had got up earlier and started doing some work on his laptop. Shanthi rang the bell as usual and smiled shyly at him. She went about her work. However her thoughts kept going back to the previous day and the fucking she had received from Rajesh. Just the thought was getting her aroused as she finished her tasks for the day. Rajesh was also tempted to grab her, but held back as he had to complete some research on his impending project. He had a month or so of free time before he did his internship in a local company. Finally, he saved the files he was working on and made Shanthi's tea.

Neither of them said a word to each other. Shanthi finished her tea and went to the kitchen to wash her plate and mug. Rajesh entered the kitchen and saw her figure. Unable to hold himself back, he went behind her and hugged her. His hands crept to her tits and he squeezed them through her blouse. He put his hands into her blouse and he pinched her nipples gently. Shanthi was already aroused and she sighed in pleasure. Rajesh started opening the hooks of her blouse and Shanthi now told him to wait. She asked him to come to his room and went there first herself.

Rajesh saw that she had shut the door without bolting it and, when he entered the room, she had undressed and was lying nude on his bed. He undressed and went to the bed. Shanthi told him to stand by the side of the bed and sat up. She held his prick in her hands and then lowered her mouth on it. Rajesh was beside himself with pleasure as she expertly tongued him. Her mouth went up and down and soon he was also pushing himself against it. He held the back of her head and caressed her hair as she continued with her ministrations. Soon he could hold himself no longer and told her to stop. Shanthi stopped and lay back on the bed. Rajesh looked at her form and admired her tits, her thighs and her stomach.

He lay down next to her and kissed her lips. He went down to her tits and tongued her nipples and spent some time sucking them. Rajesh saw her spreading her legs and went down on her. He tongued her nether region and finally, unable to hold any longer, thrust straight into her. Shanthi met his thrusts with her own and was soon caught up in the action. Shanthi held his shoulders and in her passion started nipping at it. Each thrust was proving greatly pleasurable and she realized she had never ever really enjoyed sex with her husband. Soon both of them were kissing and encouraging each other before they came together.

Like on the previous day Shanthi kissed and hugged him. She told him that she had got a new life after he had screwed her and that she had never ever experienced such pleasure. She told him that she had not had much pleasure in sex with her husband. Rajesh asked her about why she had wasted her life with that wastrel and drunkard. Shanthi told him that she was not completely bereft of pleasure. He asked her how she had managed after he died, as she was a really passionate and lusty woman, and she said that her sister in law i.e. her husband's sister had been with her for a few years. Rajesh was now driven by curiosity and asked her the full story. Shanthi told him.

When she got married, Shanthi's sister in law, Valli, was also married. Valli was around six years older than her and lived in another town. She had two daughters and they had grown up, got married and were with their husbands, both of whom were good people and in relatively good jobs in factories. Valli's husband passed away six years earlier and she was lonely. Shanthi had liked Valli and both had become friends as well as relatives. Shanthi asked Valli to come and stay with her, after her own husband's death, and the two women were able to spend their time better. Valli also went to work houses as did Shanthi and they normally slept in the afternoon inside the hut where they stayed.

Valli knew that her brother had not treated her well and was therefore very tender towards Shanthi. One day Valli was feeling lonely at the thought of her husband and was wiping her tears. Shanthi could empathise with her as she herself felt quite lonely at times. She held Valli in her arms and kissed her tenderly on her cheeks and asked her not to cry. Shanthi told her that she was with her and that there was no need for her to ever feel lonely. Valli's tears were partly the result of missing the sex she used to have with her husband. Shanthi could sense that this was the case as she herself used to feel sexually aroused at times and would quietly masturbate. This used to happen even when she was with her husband who used to leave her unsatisfied. The women were aroused and Valli wrapped Shanthi in her arms and kissed her on her lips. Shanthi had never known about this form of sex and was surprised when Valli's hands went to her breasts and squeezed them tenderly.

Valli's ministrations had their effect and Shanthi felt aroused. Both the women kissed each other on the lips and were soon tonguing each other. Valli was also built like Shanthi and had a full figure without being fat. They removed their clothes and hugged each other. Shanthi paid attention with her lips to Valli's breasts and nipples and had her writhing in pleasure. Valli also sucked on her tits and had her hand between Shanthi's legs. Soon both were fingering each other's cunts. Valli now went down on Shanthi and was tonguing her nether region. Shanthi had spread her legs and was experiencing pleasure she never had felt with her husband. Soon she was orgasming repeatedly and asked Valli to stop. She repaid the compliment and Valli was also soon writhing as she came thrice after Shanthi had applied her tongue to good effect. The women continued to pleasure each other for all these years. They were having a break now as, in the past year; Valli had gone to stay with her children for some time.

Shanthi told the story to Rajesh and Rajesh had let his imagination run riot. He was again erect and Shanthi saw his erection and held his prick with her hands. She asked him with a smile whether her story had brought him to this state. Rajesh kissed her once again and soon was sucking her breasts like a man possessed. Shanthi was again hot and she urged him on. She spread her thighs and told him to fuck her. Rajesh readily obliged and soon both of them were fucking with total abandon. They came again and both were exhausted. Shanthi held on to Rajesh and told him to be with her all the time while he was in Chennai. Rajesh said he would be meeting her everyday anyway. He even told her that she could stay in the house as neither of his parents was at home. Shanthi was reluctant as she had to be back in her home at least by afternoon. One never knew when her daughter would land up for a stay and Valli was expected in a day or two. However she agreed to stay on for two days.

Shanthi finished her chores in other houses and came back in the afternoon. She asked him whether he had finished his lunch. Rajesh said he had. Shanthi said that she was going to sleep for sometime as she was a little tired. She went to Rajesh's room and lay on his bed. Rajesh came back to his bed and saw her sleeping. He lay next to her and was hugging her and playing with her tits. He felt her ass and was starting to get aroused. However, he held himself back and slept.

At night Shanthi did the utensils and came to his bed and lay down next to him. Rajesh was already aroused by seeing her and he waited as she smiled at him and shed her clothes. They kissed each other and were feeling really horny. Shanthi now went down on Rajesh and took him in her mouth. She tongued and licked him till he almost came. Finally Rajesh told her to stop and he asked her to spread her thighs. Shanthi allowed him to enter and again they got back into a familiar rhythm. This time Rajesh took her slow and easy stopping often when he felt he was going to come. Finally he thrust deep and hard and started moving faster. Shanthi was lost in ecstasy, shouting and screaming and she clung to him as she came with a shudder. Rajesh also came with a groan and both just held on to each other. Shanthi kissed him and asked him not to let go of her.

The next day was a repeat of the previous one and Rajesh and Shanthi enjoyed each other at least three times at various times of the day. Rajesh asked to stay on for one more day but Shanthi did not want to as Valli was due the next day. Rajesh asked Shanthi to bring Valli also with her. He wondered how it would be to fuck a 56 year old. Rajesh expressed his thought of having both of them together and also seeing them together in action. Shanthi was hesitant at first but then agreed to Rajesh's proposition.

The same evening Valli returned from the town where her daughters lived. Both women were happy seeing each other and had missed the others company and companionship. Valli had no idea about Shanthi's recent sexcapades with Rajesh. Shanthi broached the subject and Valli listened open mouthed. When Shanthi told her about Rajesh's proposition, Valli did not react. She told her sister in law that she had to make up for lost time and grabbed her and kissed her hard. Soon both women had undressed and were in a 69 with each other. When they surfaced, Valli said that she was game. They slept holding each other through the night.

Next day both women rang the bell at Rajesh's door and entered. Rajesh had a look at Valli and was not disappointed. She was as dark as Shanthi and was as well built but taller by at least two inches. Valli had larger breasts and a larger behind but was proportionate. The women said nothing to Rajesh and went about their work. Since both of them were doing it, they completed it in half the time and were ready for fun and games.

All three retreated to Rajesh's room and Valli undressed first. Rajesh stared at her as she did so. Now Shanthi followed suit and Valli now asked playfully whether he was going to just look or participate. Rajesh went to both of them who were sitting up on his bed after undressing. He kissed Shanthi and held her breasts. Shanthi asked him if he did not like Valli. Rajesh now had a better look at Valli. For a 56 year old she was fit and had a great figure. Her tits sagged very little despite their size and her age. Her behind was big. He went to Valli and kissed her on her lips. Slowly he brought his hand down to her tits and started squeezing them. Valli asked him to suck her tits and he put his mouth to her nipples and sucked them to stiffness. Shanthi came alongside and asked Rajesh whether he wanted to fuck either of them or whether he would like to see them in action.

Rajesh stepped aside and saw the two women kiss each other. Valli was the aggressor and pounced on Shanthi. She squeezed Shanthi's tits and put her hands on her cunt. Soon both women were fingering each other and Shanthi then sucked on Valli's tits. Rajesh could not wait any further. He told Shanthi to raise herself a bit and entered her from behind. Shanthi started moving forward and back and was screaming obscenities. Valli also was aroused as Shanthi was now sucking her cunt and was driving her round the bend. Both women came together. Rajesh also came in Shanthi and was deep in her when he did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rajesh and the Maids

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds